Anyone here ever liked ICP

Anyone here ever liked ICP

theyre alright but i dont like their fans

No, but I liked Twiztid and Anybody Killa

I don't know why I'm surprised

You get what you pay for, I guess

This one is Hot

I thought that said "Anyone here ever liked CP"

frankly, I would have been less upset by that. juggalos are even worse trash than pedos.

the whole juggalo thing is cancer but the music is cool. especially the joker cards and all the EPs in between.

why are they naked??

It's what Gatherings are like

PassMeBy and PiggyPie all day Son

cool. post more pictures of gatherings

That's a great tune

Juggalo fam for life. I'm down with the clowns.

Always wanted to go to one just so I could fuck those easy bitches. I'll probably do it in the next couple years. Just do a bunch of drugs and fuck a bunch of easy girls.

flash - i woke up in a parking spot

"Do it, Do it fucker. Bring me the gun I'll do it for ya"

I am surprised she isn't 400 pounds.

It's funny how they all call each other "family" but treat each other like shit, also feminism has infiltrated the jugolettes, if that's any shock to anybody, you know with the all colored warning sign hair and all.

I don't know what pleasantville house you grew up in but we would always treat family like shit. Family is family regardless. At the end of the day they will still be there. That's the point.

YIKES those trashy tatoos and gross as fuck pussy with beef lips like that NO THANKS.

No, she just feels hot because of the raging infection.

*sips Faygo*

WOOP WOOP

wtf is faygo?

And post more juggalo whores pls

I am new to this and too lazy to google.
What are these juggalo girl about?
Why are they nude?
Why do they give off a whore aura?

It's a fad fam. Get over it

It's a soda from Detroit and it's part of ICP's image.

LOL. y'all faggots was sayin this same shit 8 years ago. Well guess what bitch we stronger than we ever been.

Lel nigger, ICP will never be as big again as they were 99-05

Her teeth are disgusting. I'm assuming this is a result of drinking faygu? However, there is something boner enticing about these whores. I can't quite put my finger on it.

My bureau says you're a gang & should be struck down by the full force of the law.

I can almost smell the infection emanating from that first pic.

This is great

3rd pic has zero diseases

The only thing that doesn't have diseases is 2D. Which is why it is truly for superior people.

Dubs of truth

I used to like ICP when I was a teenager also… Not anymore.

I don't particularly like ICP but I do like their fans (generally) and I do like their performance on stage and the attitude they exhibit towards their fans. They really do, do a lot for their fans even at the expense of their own money. I've seen it personally

Was at a ICP concert. They weren't the main people on stage. Just a side show really. They bought a whole bunch of pizzas and stayed on stage for longer than they needed to since another show cancelled. They also stopped the crowd mid-song because they saw a girl passed out and she was getting stomped on by the crowd. Had security pick her ass up and take her to the tent

But if anybody honestly likes ICP it is probably because the girls are whores as shit. At the same ICP concert I mentioned above there was tons of girls giving blowjobs at the side of the bathroom and even a few girls who were drugged out of their mind and we went out into the fields and laid some blankets (some girls even laid fucking cardboard down) and other materials down

And proceeded to get fucked by guy after guy. I personally saw one girl service about 20 guys before the drugs were wearing off and she shouted for the last guy to get off her and asked for someone to buy her a drink

I never participated in any of that shit. I'm a virgin and I'm scared of STIs. But in reality it's cuz I didn't want my first time to be in a fucking field with an ICP whore

Go to a Wiggles concert instead… those audiences really put out readily, plus there is no chance of STI's at all.

ICP is fucking lame

Didn't ICP come out at some point and say the whole Dark Carnival thing was some big ruse and it was really about God all along?

yes, according to the last Joker card the "Carnival" is all God. They were Christian rock all along.

This. If you're looking to get an STD fucking a juggalo is a great way to go about it.

Not really. Her gonorrhea probably feels pretty hot though.

maybe but who would pay for an STD?

OP Here:

Many, many ,many Johns user. Since the begining of time.

Faygo is for faggots tbh

i liked Miracles for maybe a year and a half because of Homestuck.
i still like the song as a standalone thing even though i'm a physics major and can tell these faggot clowns exactly how magnets work but juggalos in general are absolute AIDS.

.gifs that don't move give me motion sickness

Maybe two or three songs were pretty cool, nothing more. I found them when I was like 11. Fuck me, after reading the stories of these concerts? Could you imagine being that young and going to one of these kinds of concerts? I'd probably be dead midway to California long ago. And I never gave a shit about the juggalo scene.

That's called a publicity stunt. Dindu nothing good for their image apparently.

What is ICP?
I misread it as "Anyone here ever liked CP" and am disappointed by the grannies.

You two are like peas in pod.
Samefag Pedo Faggots
Yeah, I'm being redundant just like you Homos

anyone got the webm of the girl dancing on her own really well and people just watch her?

I liked them when I was 14 because I was on a quest to piss my parents off as much as humanly possible. That's pretty much what all of their lyrics about murder-penis and dog shit is good for.

Insane Clown Posse.

Interracial Child Pron

Raven rileys a icp fan?

Bump

tl;dr:

The most pitiful bandwagon of colorful tryhards there ever was.

That ass has received many a dick in its day

They all are a bunch of shudder-cows. Some of the laziest and shit-tier wastes of flesh this side of a nigger.

bitch on the right almost looks too pretty for that shit. almost,

She's ugly as fuck. Get it together, user, you're dehydrated.