Why does Holla Forums do this?

Why do they spend so much time constantly calling each other kike shills and pointing out minor grammatical variations as proof of being cia niggers? You'd think at some point the gears in their brain would turn over and they'd go "Ah wait a minute, since we're on an anonymous board, the very nature of it means that any claim to authenticity or otherwise is unfalsifiable, so I should just relax a little" but they never never do. They continue working themselves into a tizz over nothing. Unless they enjoy that, but to be honest, Holla Forums used to be fun when it was mostly bantz, happenings, and optimism about nationalist movements, but now 50% of posts are accusations that other users are shills, and then the other posters fling those accusations back and then there goes the thread. Sure, that's always been a feature since the birth of Holla Forums, but it seems like it was maybe 10% of each thread before, whereas now it's pretty much half or more of every thread.

Either the average modern Holla Forums user really enjoys banging their head against a digital brick wall, or they are much much stupider and low IQ than I'm accounting for. What happened?

It's because half of them are 19 year old little shits that just want to outdo each other by how hardcore they are in LARPing. There's older Holla Forumsacks that are not as retarded but many of them don't bother anymore.

At this point it's just shills shilling trolls trolling shills trolling shills.
It's like everyone has 2 or more layers of ironic strawmanning.

Say, someone from Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums obviously pretending to be Holla Forums, and any variation thereof.
The trick is to just bee urslef. :)

It wouldn't be so bad if the mods didn't encourage things with bans. They've shaped the Holla Forums culture in this retarded direction, because before you could just tell those idiots to fuck off without getting mysteriously banhammered.

Who's getting banned? The ones that criticize Holla Forums, or the mods?

It's because kukfy formed a Trump cult and began banning for wrongthink (which is the exact opposite of what Holla Forums originally stood for), and now the newfags from r/thedonald or whatever shitty subreddit they were recruited from outnumber the original posters by quite a large margin.
There are also legitimate shills there to stir up the cesspit even more.
It also doesn't help that being (or pretending to be) a leftyfag at all immediately derails any tiny chance of actual discussion.

because all the fun ones grew up

Both

Quite simply, newfags.
It's populated largely now by people who think that doing spastic shit like wearing pepe shirts or crying about normalfags REEEEEEE in real life is funny or cool. If you see someone greentexting outside of an imageboard you can pretty much guarantee that they are the kind of person that browses Holla Forums these days.
It really is a shame, I miss having a decent place to talk about politics and how much I hate brown people.

That's pretty generous honestly.

It really picked up after Trump attacked that Syrian airbase. even 5 minutes before news of that broke it was still basically how you described it: mostly bantz, happenings, and optimism about nationalist movements.

Now that Trump isn't living up to the expectations of Holla Forums, he has become a massive splinter point. If you post something Trump related, you'll either be called out for supporting a zionist shill or you'll be called out for criticizing the god emperor.

What?! A group of useless politically extreme retards have their own place to themselves and they inevitably crumble into autistic name calling and whining? What a fucking shocker. Holla Forums is as it always was: cancer. What changed was the strategy of being shut off from the world and creating an edgy racist safe space finally collapsed, just like the left has been tripping all over themselves in mainstream media trying to argue over gender and race politics and which definition of trans is problematic. The same shit is happening, just with "shills" instead of "bigots". You've been shut off and circlejerking for so long because in the short term it made you feel good, but now you've been shut off for so long that you've collectively invented your own retarded issues to call names over within your own safe space. You have nothing left to push for or contribute to real life, you have no intentions to communicate with anyone of different opinion, so the end game is just ripping eachother apart over who is the better autist.

You're either trolling to disrupt or you have low IQ. Do you not understand that you can't prove someone's a shill on a board without identities? Anyone can just throw the accusation straight back, which is why it dominates threads. If anything I'd be suspicious of the people who want to push the shill meme. If somebody's wrong about something, just call them out. Saying "you're a kike" doesn't add anything unless you can prove that they're a kike, which in 99% of cases you can't.

This is completely true.

Your just waking up to the fact that Holla Forums is incredibly stupid fam.

The way Holla Forums tries to insert politics and boogeymen into everything is cancer, deal with it.

In case you missed that part, here it is again.

This is why I said it could be that you're stupid. In my OP I didn't say that the Jews aren't overrepresented in power positions. I really feel that people have problems with reading comprehension here. It should be obvious from my OP that I'm a nationalist.

Don't you see that the Jews being in control of the media and the banks doesn't mean that calling everyone a shill or a Jew actually has any meaning on an anonymous board. If Holla Forums was just a regular message board where you signed up with an identity, then yes it would, but you're just shouting into an abyss if you accuse someone of being something here. Ad hominems just waste everyone's time. If they sound kikey better to just show why they're wrong.

Maybe I need to ask myself why I'M constantly banging my head against a brick wall. I was on halfchan since 2010, and then here since the first exodus, and for some reason I still keep coming back to this place year after year. Why am I doing this to myself? In that answer is probably the reason why Holla Forumsacks see shills everywhere.

That's neat. What's also neat is you accusing other people of not being able to read and hten sperging out when you can't read yourself. Funny. Let me repeat this again:

Yeah, well I don't have any sympathy. I was there for most of that shit too. Even if it's a kike, you need to stop taking the bait. It just derails any thread, and then anyone who wants to get it back on track is banned. I wouldn't be surprised if it is some Jew op, but we have to be smart about these things. We need to gather proof and then BTTFO.

You do it yourself man. No one's triggered and sperging cause they took the time to write a response mane, that's such a shit arguing tactic. Why do people hate on jews anyways? I think jewish people are cool.

Go back to share blue you stupid jew. This is why pol is so militant. You fucks won't sway any opinions on a message board about Chinese cartoons.

But what you do have are accusations based on context you don't want to address because it makes you feel less superior in your bitchy little thread.

upboated

Ever since they went on an autistic crusade against people that are "merely racist lolbergs that don't represent true natsoc and will hang first on dotr", things started going downhill.

Jewish guy here, we've got the world taken over you can't stop us now. :DDDDD

I don't like feeling superior. I have an active inferiority complex. I just want to stop Holla Forums being retarded. I want it to go back to the way it was, maybe during 2015. That was a golden period at least for Holla Forums. Sorry if I'm coming off bitchy. Didn't want to hurt your feelings friendorino.

Holla Forums is the cancer of the internet

You mean when libertarians left to make /liberty/ and reddit/the marxists left to make Holla Forums? Didn't realize people leaving because they couldn't handle the bantz and can't justify their pipedream ideologies counted as a crusade by Holla Forums.

t. redditor

Acting a fool when trying to play it smart is a kike's game, why are you debating like a kike?

THIS THREAD IS BEING SHILLED WITH FALSE CRITICISMS OF Holla Forums TO HIDE THE REAL CRITICISM Holla Forums WAS ORIGINALLY A SCIENTOLOGIST BOARD AND THEY COVERED IT UP WITH THIS FALSE NATSOC AGENDA AND REWROTE HISTORY

Lovely bait, want to try again so you have an actual argument?

The thing thats funny is that Holla Forumslacks say anyone who dosen't like Holla Forums is reddit. Meanwhile Holla Forums's userbase here is made up in large part of rthedonald users. It's like the insecure guy who call's everyone gay cause he's secretly a fag.

tl:dr: Holla Forums and Holla Forums are cancer to Holla Forums cause the bring in lots and lots of redditors.

Especially Holla Forums. They aren't even in the closet about it like Holla Forums is.

You're using a youtube lolberg's rhetorics, just can't shake off that semitic semantics, can you?

Try harder bub

So what you're saying is you have no argument. Anything else you'd like to say or are we done now?

fuck off kike

I'm glad you've come to understand that you have no arguments, Chaim.

That's nice, sweety.

Discussion on Holla Forums has boiled town to greentexting, implying things nobody has actually said and randomly inserting "oy vey" in between.

fuck off kike