Theres a concentrated effort to destroy Holla Forums as we know, by making users flee because of so many bad posts

Theres a concentrated effort to destroy Holla Forums as we know, by making users flee because of so many bad posts.

Just so you know, these aren't summerfags.

The whole point of calling someone a summerfag is because kids get out of school in summer.
They get out in a fucking month. No shit this is artificial shitposting. Same thing that's happened to 4/b/ since 2008 up until 2013, but on a smaller scale because there's barely a couple hundred of us here, mostly lurking.

>>>/kennedi/ is our bunker board

How can it be solved? Are mods gonna do nothing?

Of course not. This place only served as a definitive containment area ever since cripple kike left. Even before he left, this place was being actively targeted to be brought down to a 2nd 4/b/. Now, the threat is on all sides.
The point is that this place was never going to stay as the last bastion of imageboard culture. It's decay was inevitable, even without Joo-ish tricks.

and then… summer hit

Today I will remind you

holy shit gilbert is that still you?
Are you not tired of this crap already?

Holla Forums is and always was 100% shitposting and you are a fucking faggot who should kill yourself

Fucking this. The whole point of Holla Forums was to be a shithole made to contain pure shit.

Nice memes kiddo

How about we just ban all political discussion and also block all american ip's?

But it was, it's literally the designated shitting board. It's taking it so seriously and letting shit get on your nerves and trying to make meta posts about it that's tearing it apart.

Ban ALL of the Americas. Old World only.

~2PPH

He's not saying that. Learn to read.

This is true.But what can you do? A lot of people who come this board are just boring and unfun. Its been that way for a good while now.

im less worried about the boring ones, the pedos and spammers have gotten out of control the most. I wish they would just autoban ppl who post kennedi links since that place is just dead and only has a bunch of threads with 1 post.

RIP 8/b 10/22/13-4/1/17

It didn't even last that long man, this board turned to crap sometime around when jim took the reigns. Not that I even disagree with nuking the pedo thread, its just a lot of people left this board then and the general attitude of fun kinda diapered. Now you have a self serious board without its own content and shit conversation.

I don't plan on leaving. If I have to leave here, then I'll be stuck alone on my own imageboard that I have.
I've learned from the past, I just tune it out and post on the good threads.

Well played user.

Why god? Why?
WHY DIDN'T I GET THAT GET?

You can't destroy whats already dead.