Remember when we used to have interesting threads?

Remember when we used to have interesting threads?

I miss the cripple, at least he was fun.

Hotwheels was sexually abused for something better.

We all miss him trips.

Sekkou Boys was fucking shit.

maybe i'm being stupid but, maybe some one should just create some interesting threads

Wouldn't work. Fucking cunts here think it's more fun to whinge over Holla Forums or paedos or even fucking 4chan (STILL).

It was average, the only thing that makes it stand out from the other generic idol shows was the characters really. Voice acting was breddy gud too.

Actually agreed. Jun Fukuyama and Tomokazu Sugita are gems.

It all went downhill after hotwheels left us

whining is sooo much better than actually doing something. maybe we should pay some priests so they pray for better threads.

I'm liking these OC threads as of lately. Certainly beats OP-tier meta threads which any retard can make.

Irony

admitteldy samefagging

4chan died when Moot left
Holla Forums died when Hotwheels left

We need a new chan and a new leader

I thought the same a few days ago. But who?

samefag

Remind me why Hotwheels left again after going through lengths such as cutting a deal with 2ch and moving to flipland?

bump

Me

JewJim blackmailed Hotwheels with his nudes, fearing the worst hotwheels gave Jim and his jew crew ownership.

Now we are his shekelmakers.

Close.
Not really.

HW left because he didn't want to shill for the Feds. Plain and simple. He wasn't going to sell out.

4chan died because Moot was a cuck

That's always how Holla Forums is. You just remember the great threads. Every now and then you come across a nugget of gold. You just have to dig through the shit and be there at the rigth time.

/everything

(You) (checked)

NEWFAG GET THE FUCK OUT

No, I don't. I have no attachment to this place. If there's nothing interesting I'll do something else.

this is what shills want you to believe.
there were some moments where Holla Forums had great threads.

as we all know, there is an active effort to lower the post quality of Holla Forums to drive users away. shills post shit quality threads and pretend to be totally fine with it so that there's nothing good to read.

Isn't the point of 8ch is a place where you can talk about whatever sick shit that wouldn't get you banned on 4chan? I can't see people would go away as long as that is the case.

Isn't the point of 8ch is a place where you can talk about whatever sick shit that could get you banned on 4chan? I can't see people would go away as long as that is the case.

Mutiple sages negated all by one post :DDDD. And Holla Forums was good in 2014 and part of 2015. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

nice meme my friend!

I'm finding this thread is about the best we can hope for around here, sadly. We just have to get used to it. Memes are dead, and chan life is dead as well.

good threads have been around for the past few days user