Bane?

Aye.

was getting gassed part of your plan?

Hothead.

kids
cunts
feminized men

can't tell the difference and neither can my shotgun

You merely adopted the fear. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see hope for humanity until I was already a man, and by then, it was bleak.

How do we execute the kids? Obviously pedo shit doesn't work. Gore doesn't work, nostalgia shit doesn't work. What works? Why are kids so attracted to this site that is based off of everything that they are against?

Defer to
The problem is nobody knows who it actually is that's shitting this place up.

Jewish Pedo's?

I don't like pedos but I don't think they are the ones doing this. I think many of these pedo threads are started by the summer fags.
The fuck up thing is that this is an anonymous board so you can't kick them out, because you can't filter them.
The only answer is to have intelligent conversations. Summerfags can not have intelligent banter.
That is how to distinguish the mature from the immature, the true anons vs the summer.

go away, you rotton Poo Poo head

I think what OP meant by kids is it all revolves around them, pedos and anti-pedos flinging shit around is because of the kids they lust after, shit thread after shit thread made by kids.

Nice juicy tongue, little girl.
You want some candy, hard candy?
I have it stored in a dark basement at home.
Follow me, sweetie.

& a honey pot as well.

for you

We live in the Empire of Yin.

tbh the thought of this doesn't bother me as much as i thought it might do

imo Holla Forums is better at identifying and dealing with cancer than say 4chan is

if cancer is under control in which my opinion it is, then i dont necessarily see the problem

if a kid is here and can withstand the shit their exposed to here then i say fair play, with a wider moral and social consideration, if their parents are letting them on here then it's their fault

if they are dumb enough to announce that they are underage then they can expect underage b&

also "Holla Forums is dead" meta posting thread pic related

My, you're pretty assertive for your age! I like assertive girls.