Way too many halfchan posts on here lately

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed.

its summer

expect more of this. should cool down when things get cooler

It sure does seem like summer in here

The racial makeup of the town was 97.63% White, 0.00% African American, 0.00% Native American, 0.13% Asian, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 0.00% from other races, and 2.24% from two or more races. 0.00% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

agreed, the threads on here have been extra shitty as of late. Looking at the catalog it doesnt look anymore different than halfchans.

Check out this thread 8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html extra tard sauce cancer in that one, but the 4th post is where it gets beyond tolerable.

They need to go!

Instead of bitching about it, let's think about ways to use this influx of faggots to our advantage.

Welcome them, scar them, and those who are Holla Forums material will stay. Shooing them all off regardless of their shitposting abilities does no good.

Remember; we were all halfchanners once.

awktually, people that browse here might have not even experienced the exodus, and could have assimilated already.

fine by me.All that I'm saying is that calling people normies for the heck of it does more damage than we think

What method would you use to scar them?

be ourselves

Ponies and CP they were normie edgefag repellant.

the latter one.

not so much ponies, those are normalfaf-tier

I mean Holla Forums is actually very casual. To my experience. Maybe ive gotten used to it, but being ourselves won't actually scare off anyone.

rev up those vpns

ahem. pedos?

It's friendly banter, don't worry

The attention whore thread is a pretty nice detterent, that man is doing great work.

I just started posting on this site. What's wrong with summer? I guess it gets a little too hot.

Nah man, just get used to it

Yeah, it's pretty bad when you can't find any boards to even troll or shitpost in.