I'm feeling increasingly down about Trump's chances

Trump is down in the polls right now. The best poll for him is Reuters which shows him only down by 3 points. The rest of the polls including Fox show him a lot worse. Just 2 weeks back things were looking up but now they look like they are going back down again.

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
twitchy.com/loriz-3139/2016/08/03/did-wapo-journo-lie-about-size-of-hillary-clinton-rally-crowd-with-fudged-photo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK OFF CTR

Seriously, your pay masters should be very angry with the piss poor job you're doing.

You should go and have those chromosomes checked, OP.

boastin in an ebin CTR thread XD

I'm not CTR

Oh no, I'm a #cruzmissile now

Go somewhere else with your fake concern.

There's already enough threads in the catalogue that explain what's happening. But for the lurkers:

It's a new phase in media narrative. They've changed the methodology of the polls and are manipulating them to make Hillary look like she's winning. This is part of the greater plan to rig the general election.

To put it simply, the media is in full turbo propagandist mode that North Korea would envy.

I've known about pepe ever since I used to hangout in chans 3 years ago

fucking sage

defeatist shill fuck off

Assuming you're not CTR and you're serious:

The polls are oversampling Dems. When Trump can fill stadiums and hillary can't even get 500 people, and you see the polls show him down a bunch, you know there's something fishy going on.

longroom.com/polls/ has unbiased polling data.

heytherefollow/pol/

jesus christ you made me forget to sage my damn self

Then how do we stop this?

same.

sage and report.

first you sage
second you look in the catalog

Thanks

We start by giving you a lifetime ban from the board.

KILL YOURSELF HERETIC
YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT SUFFERING

aylmao damn son your humor game is on fleek

Don't ban me. I dindu nuffin

Sorry, got caught up in the moment

mofo bix nood mup da dee do mufuga

wut?

demoralization shill

I'm just expressing what I'm feeling. It is not healthy to deny emotions user.

Pre-election polling: Establish/promote polling by independent parties that sample more results and proper methodology to prove this rigging is being set up.

Election voting: Get rid of electronic voting machines, demand more independent entities overseeing vote counts.

Action would have to start now to undermine the narrative before it gains too much momentum.

By parties, I mean polling organizations of course.

wtf i hate polls now

ok that makes sense I guess

Your bantz are weak, son.

Its unhealthy to deny your lust for cock

wtf i hate trump now

Isn't everyone feeling demoralized right now? What's wrong in speaking your mind?

If you lust for cock, don't deny it

No, no one is, and I for one am tired of your shit.

I find that hard to believe

I don't give a rat's ass what you believe.

wtf i hate trump now

So many CTR threads…

If only we had unpaid legit Holla Forumsacks as BO and mods.

I'm not CTR dude. I'm a Holla Forumsack

You're not fooling anyone. Seriously fuck off with your concern trolling.

I'm not trolling man. I'm sincere

There's a special circle of hell reserved for (((people))) like you.

Fuck off.

If you are sincere you're shitting up the boards
If you're CTR you're fucking up the boards
Either way fuck off.

underrated

That's because you are a moron

Gas yourself

Its just one thread. Sometimes it helps to take a step back and take a deep breath. We may be doing something wrong and may need to improve

No, you gas yourself. You're just as bad as the CTR shills, only for Trump. The minute anyone says anything SLIGHTLY critical it's just CONCERN TROLL CONCERN TROLL CONCERN TROLL A BLOO BLOO BLOOOOOOOOOO

Increasingly kill yourself

You're giving yourself away with every post.

Hourly Reminder:
————————————————–
Report all CTR threads
Do not Directly respond to CTR shills
Sage all CTR threads
Put "sage" in at least the email field

I swear the complicit people will wish they were never born

No one says this but brit/pol/, and most of brit/pol/ is Holla Forums.

Contain your cancer.

You certainly appear to be.

I think Trump could have handled the situation with the Muslim soldier's dad better. Overconfidence can lead to disaster as well.

Top lel you are such a faggot

Go fuck yourself nigger

They've progressed to standard shill thread topic #12956. Congratulations CTR, you're now at Holla Forums levels of trolling, which makes you, in evolutionary terms, just above a plankton.

I just don't think believing Trump is some God who can do no wrong is the right way to go. He can only benefit from some healthy criticism from withing

So you don't have anything meaningful to say? Didn't think so.

I'm not trolling I'm just sharing what I feel right now

Do you mean that he could have said something different, or that the press could have reported something different?

Because what he said was "the kid's a hero, i wonder why the mother didn't say anything"

that's the huge gaffe the press spent five fucking days on

Waist of digitz

Nope, anyone firm in Trump's camp would have anticipated most of this and be ready for it. In fact I'd say they would also have contingencies set up should the worst happen.

Frankly though, if you want motivation: Should Hillary win, a war with Russia is extremely likely and you know what that eventually leads to. So you see, this election is paramount to humanity's future.

On the chance CTR is reading, is a "bigot" (as you refer to him) businessman better than an known incompetent war-hawk (who will escalate Obama's policies) handling the current geopolitical situation with Russia? I'd say yes. At least you'll have 4-8 years to try and win next time, as opposed to the risk of living in a wasteland. Think about it.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Bump

Shillary pls.

Hang yourself oogabooga

Your employer should correct the financial record by not paying you a dime for your shit shill skills.

That is true. I suppose the question then is how do we tackle the press' false narrative on this issue? What can we do better so that the press propaganda isn't successful?

You're bad at your job and should be fired.

I'm not a shill

bump

kys you fucking shill

sage

reported

filtered

fucked

The demographics aren't on our side either.

I'm afraid there aren't enough white people left to vote Republican.

Even The Fox poll shows him 10 points down. I'm not worried about the NBC poll. I'm worried about the Fox poll

Gas yourself kike

Stop watching talmudvision faggot.

I don't

gas yourself Killery shill

This is exactly the point of rigging the polls. It accomplishes several things:

1. Demoralization of his supporters
2. Loss of his supporters
3. Consequential increase of Hillarys supporters (or anyone but Trump really)

All you have to do is look at how the polls are conducted and it is clear as day that they are being rigged - and badly at that. It's working wonders on normies, just look around you. What we need to do is strike back as hard as we can and not let up. Attack the polls, post propaganda, and keep memeing. Trump can still win but we have GOT to pull our weight.

See this shit? This is what we need. Spread shit like this all over.

blow it out your ass

I'm a little demoralized but I will always support Trump and will vote come what may. I just need some energy to motivate the people around me irl

Honestly despite the demographics it's not impossible for Trump to win. A low Dem turnout combined with high GOP turnout could flip some states that Obama won by less than 10% in 2012. I'm hoping the primary turnout levels stay the same for the general.

But you see the truth. The antidote to this is knowing thy enemy. Research the polls, and blow out each one. The fox news one from the 3rd is an easy start. What of the others?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Look at all that. It's obvious the beast is scared and trying VERY hard to beat us. Don't get sad, get mad. PUSH BACK WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT.

NEVER FALTER Holla Forums

UNITY IS POWER AND POWER IS VICTORY.

not that it's possible to demoralize CTR commies any more than they are already…

but the good word of a strong Republic led by Patriots needs to be amplified. not just here but in public. it is imperative to be steadfast in this.

get to shaming anyone who shows a glimpse of going turncoat on the Emperor. make it hurt to oppose us.

MY LITTLE SALT MINERS

Just sage this concern trolling shill. The only reason to feel down is if you believe the public will swallow the lies the media peddles. Protip: if you point out the blatant bullshit they won't.

Hitler dubs has the truth. Post the truth and it will prevail.

Report and sage. The elections can't end any other way but with Trump's victory, Hillary is too much of a mess to survive debates, she will fail miserably.

Nice attempt at demoralization, faggot

Now check my dubs

Ctr is finally learning that overt Hillary shilling won't work, so they're turning to more subtle and effective methods. Still pathetic, but I admire the effort.

Check em

The ENTIRE political machine is out to defeat Trump.

I mean all of them; pols, reporters, govt workers, the arms dealers, the arms makers, the deal makers, etc.

They're pulling out all the stops.

Nobody should expect this to be anything but a bloodbath from now on.

I won't be surprised when Trump's choice of ties becomes racist.

Bear it, and keep pointing out Hillary's BS and Obama's legacy of shitting on America.

Very impressive.

Don't spam this thread

These digits are for freedom, don't vote.

implying Fox is not controlled opposition

nigger did you even watch the primary debates?
The only decent one was Fox Business and even that one threw some curveballs at Trump.

The FOX hosted debates, we had commentators and stacked audiences actively trying to fuck up the Don.

Fuck off

Kek wills it brother

[checked]

I don't know about the audiences but mainly that bitch Megyn Kelly was hostile to Trump. Others asked tough questions

Controlled opposition implies that it isn't blatantly obvious on the surface that they're a joke. Fox News is basically CNN with a few right-leaning people. The way they hammer Trump over the stupidiest shit should be obvious to anyone with half a monkey brain

Brexit’s odds were at 11/2 even after the count had started.

I never lost faith in my nation and neither should you, you probable CTR faggot.

DEUS KEK

AGREED

90% of which was directed at Trump

oy vey just give up white man

So, Trump hasn't really said or done anything crazy, just the usual, but so many have apparently stopped supporting him? Something isn't right.

They are rigging the numbers, I am almost positive. The real threat we have to face right now is Johnson. Johnson's a pseudo-intellectual, and Trump has historically never really done well against them. But, he's a nimble navigator just like the sky is blue. Don't think he's started resting yet.

Yeah seriously you need to kill yourself

Hi, leftist debunker here, the photo you're posting was from before the rally started when most people hadn't gotten there yet, there's an article about this at twitchy.com/loriz-3139/2016/08/03/did-wapo-journo-lie-about-size-of-hillary-clinton-rally-crowd-with-fudged-photo/ and you can see at the bottom there are some photos from later when Hillary was actually speaking that show a lot more people (including the attached one).

I can't tell if you think I'm a libertarian or think Johnson's a threat. Regardless, I urge you to watch this

Except the Trump rally I went to filled the local civic center up to capacity (17K people) and 5k people were turned away. Then they gush about Hillary's ~1k and downplay Trump's following.

Thank you mods!

Thanks for the correction but it's not like that trick has never been used before and we also know the media is totally biased in favor of Clinton.

Are you at least going to acknowledge many polls are oversampling Democrats and undersampling independents?

I love this board.