NEW TRUMP VIDEO

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157442787640725/

We cannot address the issues - if we are afraid to face them head on. As your POTUS- my administration will deal with RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM to assure a SAFER AMERICA both now, and for future generations.

I love these ads. Top tier.

omg liek what a fear-monger!!11!

like i'm not currently being beheaded so there's no problems anywhere :)))

Yeah, like people getting murdered by the dozens is bad and all but could you hold on for a second to address these mean twitter comments????

honest question. what's stopping facebook, or any other site really, from deleting these videos? do they really rely on him for that much traffic?

Liberals live in fantasy bubbles where words matter more than innocent people being brutally murdered. Trump can't get into office soon enough.

A pissed off billionaire.

Jews care about their narrative, but they care about shekels even more.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga. Can some good user post a direct media link or possibly even webm the good bits?

Streisand effect.

step it up

that only works when the lefts narrative is suppressed.

Google, twitter, facebook and thousand more mainstream institutions are censoring Trump and misquoting him like crazy.

Chilling video bdw, reminds me of this one some user made from Doom 2016 soundtrack

This is some Holla Forums-tier propaganda

Looks like one of our guys made it. 10/10

Even using the bit from Orlando where the gays carry someone who isn't even injured for the (((camera))).
That's gotta hurt.

this

10/10 don

All that's missing is centipede

a what now?

Trump is an ISRAELI SHILL

your mom is an israeli shill

They've certainly hired some hollywood editors. And propagandits

Was that stupid King Nigger even aware how oligarchic that sounds?

This statement is a little bit deceiving.
IT NEEDS CHANGE IN POLICY.
We've changed leadership since 1910s but policy stayed the same. Look where it got us.

2/10.
Constant fear-mongering is bad. Shit smells too much of Bush.