Black Lives Matter Lost Me With That Israel-Bashing Platform

forward.com/opinion/346865/black-lives-matter-lost-me-with-that-israel-bashing-platform/

So Jewish money being thrown at BLM is not co-opting?

Good. I hope this issue gains more exposure.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/23phJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What? You mean promoting anti-miscegination in Israel is not racism? Calling black people Kushim is not racism?

Kek

#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL

Plz use #openisrael as it contains the word penis. That is all.

Now I get why the Colosseum was so popular.

So how long till BLM gets the Mossad treatment? I have a good feeling they wont last the winter if they escalate this any further. What if the Race war ends up mostly Jews fighting off there old pets that have grown too unruly?

The jews create beasts they lose control over.

They create non white states, and will be surprised when "anti-antisemitism" will grow more public and acceptable.

Hey ya fucking joos, what else did you think would happen when you push arabs and spics en masse to the countries that are your only friends?

The Jew never wins in the long term, never have never will.

O, penis real?

Same shit as with FEMEN or whatever. They'll get no funding from daddy Soros, disband, and then something else will get the media attention.

Probably Muslims. And then that bites them in the ass, because muh Palestine.

hehehe shut it down

Lol

Mossad will manufacture an incident that redirects hatred back to whitey. BLM will forget about Israel.

You both underestimate the BLM movement as a political force. This is not some femen-tier faggotry, its more akin to something like the IRA in the early stages, only more poorly organized because its run by blacks.

Tbh its something we should support. Black separatist, anti-Jew, willing to engage in violence. Good allies

until they come for you and your family, retard. These mongoloids are not your ally.

With more respect to this, we should actively redpill the BLM movement about how, for example,

1) Jews ran the transatlantic slave trade
2) Jews promote all sorts of things that damage the black community

etc

The position to take is that of the strong yet repentant white man willing to help them in their struggle against a common enemy.They are going to run up in peoples houses regardless, its better for us that they target Jews and Mexicans.

Essentially, subvert the subversion.

How can kikes be so blatantly hypocritical?

Where is the caricature with nigger and kike?
Before 1960 and after 1960 where the nigger is stabbing the kike?

Found it lol!

IF YOU CLICK ON THAT LINK THEN THE KIKES HAVE YOUR IP AND THE FACT THAT YOU WERE REFERRED BY AN ANTARCTIC NEONAZI PENGUIN ENTHUSIAST FORUM

REPORT THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

archive.is/23phJ

IF YOU CLICK ON THAT LINK THEN THE KIKES HAVE YOUR IP AND THE FACT THAT YOU WERE REFERRED BY AN ANTARCTIC NEONAZI PENGUIN ENTHUSIAST FORUM

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

archive.is/23phJ

Reported for:
• Red Text Spam.

Enjoy your ban.

I love it when the Left eats their own.

Control your autism, faggot. All you had to do was post the archive.

This one gets it

Willing to take the risk for great Justice

imkampfy was exposed as "Rach" aka Maddowposter the other day. I put nothing past these faggots.

so what
i have european blood
molan labe

Really? I wondered why that faggot never got banned.

Yep it is true :/

Pic related is him a few weeks ago telling one of us to fuck off after "Rach" got brought up

Never change, jews.

Am I the only one who wants to take a vacation to Israel so I can piss on their wall and get in a fight with orthohebes while calling them kikelite vipers and hitting them with a bullwhip?

Its probably just me…

Too good to let slide. Bump.

Its Delectable. The terror they feel as BLM names the Jew. The Good Goys think that BLM can do no wrong and maybe Israel is in the wrong.

Top fucking kek lad

Bump

translated