Do we really need a wall?

Does America even need a wall for the Mexico-US Border?

I don't think it does. I think it just needs the will to enforce the fucking border.

I have thought for a long-ass time and discussed with some knowledgeable people the vulnerabilities in the Canada-US border.

Guess what? It's really fucking hard to cross. The part that is all land is a 1 KM clear-cut stretch with drones, vibration sensors, patrols, spy satellites, checkpoints everywhere a road crosses through, usually an unbroken line of sight except in a few areas, and they also have regular Canadians enforcing the border too, and they use psychics too to hunt people sometimes. I thought this would be the easiest and most obvious way to cross but it's not. There are ways to defeat these various measures put in place to get across but you have to be very physically fit, intelligent, and well equipped and trained for the job. You'd probably need to have at least a few thousand dollars to dedicate to the endeavor and at that point you'd probably be able to come in legally anyways unless you're someone with a criminal record. Your average retard shitposter isn't going to make it through this way.

Where the bridges are, you could swim across; in theory. In reality there's extremely strong currents that will pull you along, hundreds of boats that will tear you up and kill you, and whirlpools that will suck you under even if you have a lifejacket on. So don't try swimming across unless you're some kind of hardcore swimmer god and even then you'd be playing a hardcore real life version of frogger.

If you had a canoe or kayak your chances would be better but I wouldn't cross right through that straight, I'd sail out onto the great lake on a calm day, and get across that way. Ideally you'd probably want a small motor boat, some fishing equipment and bucket for the fish, and you should spend some time actually fishing out there; then just go to Canada and make sure you have at least a couple hundred Canadian on you to get to where you want to go in Canada. This I think, unless anyone wants to raise any objections, is the easier way to get into Canada without going through the border guys.

If you want to go through a checkpoint then you have to convince them you're only going over for a few days, you have to be dressed and look like you have reasons to return to your country, and you'd probably want to be part of some club (sports, ham radio, whatever) that will take you across. You could get across this way no problem but then you'd have a few days before they begin to search for you, hunt you down, and return you to America.

Another method would be to go full Derren Brown on the border guards and just walk right through like it was nothing but again if you're intelligent enough to do that you can get through legally.

I don't think it matters if a wall is put along the US-Mexico Border so much. They will tunnel under it just as easily as you could take a motor boat across the great lakes OR they will go through the true main vulnerability, the same one that makes every computer system vulnerable; the people/users. Incompetent or corrupt border guards will just let people through.

If Trump utilizes white nationalists to patrol the border, people who are ideologically motivated to kill the fucking spics and do everything to prevent them coming through, they will have to come in legally then and kill us all off via mass legal immigration.

A wall would be pretty much symbolic. If it is built, it should be like in Israel, with huge concrete walls, electrified fences, barb wire, landmines, drones, and lots of patrols… and some way to stop those fucking spics from tunneling through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctvZuQMmY90
defense-update.com/products/s/271108_sentrytech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will be ten times bigger, better and cheaper. FYI: ctr shills will be deported too.

Hey you, tell me how you'd get into Canada?

Drugs.

What about drugs?

Yes.

For symbolical reasons though right?

Since Mexico will be paying for it, yes.

hey
hey…
I farted.
Go away.

Seriously guys, do you have any real arguments against me? The main vulnerability is and will remain the people at the border. They will stop whites from getting through but let in hoardes of shitskins to pozz the nation.

We need Right Wing Death Squads patrolling the border it's the only way. A wall manned by cucks won't work.

Us-Mexico border was secure for a little while when volunteer militias were allowed to patrol it and bag the spics. Then Obongo stopped that.

Yes.

that is stupid and inefficient. What part of maga dont you understand you fucking CTR rentboi?

You build a wall so that the job of the border patrol is easier. You build a wall as a psychological deterrent. You build a wall because fuck you this is America and we dont want your shit.

Why? Give me your reason why. America has drones, satellite, a military, police, patriots, etc. If we didn't want any spics going across, they could all be fucking zapped from space.

use sage, user

Are you going to build a wall on the Canada-US border?

Why are you able to effectively enforce a border between two white nations and succeed in keeping whites from crossing?

The border ain't going to do shit if the border guards are cucked.

Trump should focus on uncucking the border guard.

What if we get a wall but the borderguard is still cucked?

Then the wall is just about good for nothing.

A physical wall with personnel guarding it sends a stronger message than drones and satellites.

I hope we don't get duped by Trump and get a big fucking wall and the spics just keep pouring in except legally now or via tunnels.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THE TUNNELS? HOW DOES A WALL WORK WITH THAT?

Read a book, nigger

Ok I concede that as a psychological deterrent and a symbol of our new resolve to keep shitskins out of the nation it's great.

Still, drones and satellites would be an effective message too, if a certain stretch of land along the border became a death-zone in which missiles plunged into the ground wherever tunnels were detected being dug, and snipers shot all the spics trying to run across.

Yes, and Canada is going to pay for it.

If need be yes
Because they are majority white and have a good economy and thus no reason to leach off another countries wealth and welfare system. So they stay in their own country. On the other border we have a corrupt low IQ third world shit hole teaming with 4'10" cunts ready to drop anchor.

How far is the wall going to extend underground and how are you going to prevent them from using machines to go through the concrete and metal?

America needs a mine field, sniper/machine gun nests and a wall. What America needs in all honesty is a concrete deterrent, something that any boarder hopper can actually see, not some nebulous possibility that drone may be in the air at the time and that they may send some people out on time to grab your ass.

You build the wall down to the water table you dumb ass.

Can you please just annex us? American women love me but Canadian women are too cucked in the head by this country's pozzed culture.

Stop being such a cuck, lol.

How are they going to move heavy machinery to dig a tunnel deep enough and wide enough to support groups of people to go through, without being noticed by active guards? Answer: They wont.

Like says, digging down to the water table is a multi-day job, there is no way they won't be noticed.

actually illegal immigration is a problem at the northern border as well. And there absolutely needs to be a permanent border at Canadas border.

The thing is, that border is not the pressing issue. The northern border doesnt have millions upon millions of south and central american shit people flowing across it

The border patrol is not cucked. The only reason they arent doing their job is because onigger and (((them))) completely neutered their ability to perform their duties.

I dont know why im giving you an honest reply it is highly apparent that this is your first day on the job.

You can't exactly stop them from trying to cut through the wall but they will be quickly detected, then it's just a matter of digging down to them and flushing them out nam style.

Walls aren't 100% effective, sure they can always throw 1000 slaves at digging a tunnel and some could still get across. The point is the VAST majority of illegal immigration would be stopped. I don't however believe it would stop much of the drugs which could more easily take different routes.

Dude, I've talked with police, military, border guards, and a professor about this and they've stopped thousands of mostly white people getting through. They do a great job of it. Yet tons of shitskins are pouring into Canada from US and elsewhere – who can't even speak English and who are used as slave labour. There's a whole bunch of fucking currynigger slaves not too far away from my house working in some pizza shop and I can't do nothing about them. Meanwhile I have great difficulty arranging meet-ups with redpilled white Americans just to visit each other.

How am I being a cuck? I want American guns and American women. America is simply vastly superior. I want Trump as my leader.

You seem to be talking about Canada's ability to control it's own border. I'm referring to the US side. We simply don't get many Canadians immigrating illegally to justify a wall at this point in time. To put in in perspective there are more illegal Mexicans and their anchor shits currently in the US than the ENTIRE population of Canada.

and how deep is that? We're talking about an arid fucking dessert and a VERY long stretch of land spanning across a continent. There's probably cave systems that go really deep underground without being filled with water they can get through. Probably tunnels from old mining operations too.

Shitskins are not afraid to try to enter white nations for one reason; whites treat them humanely and do not have the resolve to leave their heads and corpses sitting on pikes at the border to send a message to the rest of them. A wall is a nice thing to have but it's NOT ENOUGH. We need RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

It will continue under ground at least 10 feet.

Thats why you have the border patrol conduct sweeps along the wall with ground penetrating radar.

There is an answer to every contrived scenario you kike faggots come up with.

BUILD THE WALL

Ok so how deep are we going to have to go at the deepest points along the border?

Btw, do you think we could do a minefield, or humanitarian UN fucktards would stop it?

Minefields work great and tend to stick around for a long time after they're meant to be destroyed. So if there is a change of presidency and America gets cucked again after say 4 years of Trump, the mines should hopefully stay.

You mean vibration detectors right? They already bypass the notice of guards by just unearthing everything in a warehouse or similar such place. It's not easy to escape notice of guards but vibration detectors should pick it up.

How do they get through though? Don't they all get through by saying "I'm just visiting a few days and I'll be back", getting let through, and then not going back? That's pretty much how they do it. I don't see any effective means to get past the 1km stretch. I've been obsessing for like a year now about the Canada-US border trying to find ways through. I am not even sure my sailboat idea would work but it seems to be the best idea I've had so far.

Once you go to about 10 feet, the earth becomes less dirt and more rocks, making further digging without industrial grade equipment incredibly difficult. A minefield is retarded. This is not war, this is about keeping illegals out.

No, it's called ground penetrating radar. Big difference. They detect irregularities in the earth such as big ass holes and tunnels. No movement needed for detection.

You ever been to a desert? You ever dug a well in a desert? Do you know what an oasis is? Three feet is the shallowest I ever had to dig to get to the water table in an "arid desert" the deepest I can think of is 100 feet.

Going to need a source

But it will have a wall anyways, so that's that.

In other words CUCKED. I know many of them are really fucking serious about preventing everyone they can from going through, usually regardless of race, but they have all these bullshit restrictions stopping them.

Any evidence Trump is going to remove that shit? Sure he's going to build a wall. Is he going to uncuck the border guard so they can do their job and shoot up the spics?

It's a black project that theoretically should work but to my knowledge hasn't been tested. You use a laser to ionize a column of atmosphere and the difference in charge of the upper atmosphere and the ground causes a lightning bolt to hit the point the laser is painting.

Yes. Pic related.

Elaborate. Also how do we know we aren't going to be flooded with legal immigration? …or that they're going to do the same shit they do on the Canada-US border and say "I'm just visiting for a day" and then do a disappearing act once they're in the country? We should force spics to wear tracking devices any time they enter the country on "vacation" or for any other reason, and not let them take it off until they get back to Mexico.

Here's your problem user:

That takes funding, and a President that is willing to staff the border. Technically we have the staff to protect the US-Mexico border, but the manpower is told to stand down and let them in too lazy to find it but google will show you I'm right. And
that is exactly why the Border Patrol is supporting Trump.

A Wall (i.e. an Israeli style wall) goes down and up with sensors to detect tunneling as has been stated in the thread. Also, to reiterate, a Wall is an upfront cost, whereas the labor (Border Patrol) is a long term cost.

So the reason I want a wall is because it will be there after Trump's 8 years as President and fuck us all if someone like Obama is elected again.

Ask the East Berliners or South Koreans how effective a wall is. Even a rather short one.

Dude use your fucking brain. You dont think Trump has a plan for getting illegals that are already here back to Mexico? Come on now.

Because Stephen Miller is in charge of that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctvZuQMmY90

Guys, do we REALLY need the Panama canal? :^)

Point out what I am saying that is "disinfo"?

We can control our border for the most part but anybody who wants to get in just has to say they're visiting and then do le disappearing act.

We don't have strong enough deterrents to keep desperate shitskins from trying "oh if I get caught I'll just get deported and then I can walk a couple miles and try again" as opposed to "holy fuck these white fuckers are going to kill me if I set foot in their country and they won't even think twice about it" and we need trackers on all tourists/visitors/etc. that en enter the nation that haven't gained citizenship. Then we need a government that doesn't give citizenship to shitskins and let millions of them legally immigrate every year.

Canals are very effective and much better than walls. If you build a canal I think that's much better than a wall.

Why not both? Nothing like a large government based job.

I have visited FSU (Former Soviet Union) states before and I actually like their immigration system even if I was on the receiving end.

Here's how it worked: When I entered the border I was given a migration card that I had to register anywhere I stayed for more than 3 days. Their LOCAL POLICE later on asked to see my migration card (I'm American we stick out) and lo and behold I was cool because I followed the law.

Now here's what happens if you don't have your migration card, or you aren't registered: $5000 USD fine, automatic deportation, and no permission to enter the country for 5 years.

That's how you fix that little problem.

Yep, time to leave your thread. You're either legitimately retarded or a shill.

Thats only really a problem if they can get work or gibs. Enforce work rules and cut off gibs and most will never show up to begin with.

Yes but will they be allowed and willing to do shit about it? Unless we have a White Nationalist Border Guard that is given permission to use everything at their disposal to kill the spics, humanitarian fuckers will stop you guys from blowing up the tunnels and burying the spics alive.

Immigration control is a multi-pronged effort and a wall is a major part of it. Internal enforcement and attrition, physical barriers and a complete retooling of the current immigration laws. It's all one big package that you will be getting.

Sort of like the Nuclear Triad your paymasters are constantly jacking off over.

Living in a America wasteland would be a better fate than living in the hell hole known as Cuckada.

No it's not. It's very much justified. I don't care what you call it, a "war" or something else, and this is not about keeping "illegals" out btw it's about keeping spics & shitskins out.

Do you know of any ways to fool ground penetrating radar?

Also why not use both vibrators and the radar?

>>>/oven/

>>>Holla Forums would be more your speed.

Yes and it's really fucking hard because you tend to be faced with two situations, both really shit:

1. Digging through sand. You can't fucking dig through sand. It just fills in your tunnel and keeps pouring in.
2. Really fucking hard earth that doesn't have enough moisture in it to loosen it up and make it easier to dig through. You need a fucking pickaxe to go through it, chipping away, very slowly. Does have the benefit though that it holds its integrity better than going through somewhat moist clays.

Ok well then you can expect that in some places along the border you'll have to dig 100 feet deep. Shit's going to be expensive, good thing Mexico is paying for it…

It works.

t. knower

Gee OP, how come israel gets to have 2 walls? :^)

Needs to depict decaying poorly constructed slums, fucked roads, garbage everywhere, and spics crawling over it all like ants.

There is a way to kick illegals out.

Was it what brought down that crane that killed a fuckton of muslims when the lightning hit more than halfway down the height of the crane?

Exactly the problem also btw that shit I was talking about, the 1km stretch, exists along the Canada-US border and has all that shit I mentioned.

What if it all gets torn down immediately just like the fucking Berlin wall with the next election? Would be quite something if every election it got torn down and then rebuilt.

I know all about that btw the wall between the two koreas is a proper fucking wall with minefield and everything and the space in-between actually has rare endangered animals living there because it's a no-man's land where they can thrive.

I hope he does. What would that plan look like though? Turning them all legal? Why send them back to Mexico btw unless it's in caskets?

It'll pay for itself in 2 months.

Strict laws that are enforced on a local level.

North
Dakota

Watched 2 minutes of it so far, will have to watch the rest later, I hope he's competent and redpilled.

That would work.

Who gives a shit, build that fucking wall.

It's more than a wall, it's a symbol.

Shill tactic being used in this thread:

Constantly ask why, regardless of the logic being applied. The shill will never accept an answer and always find a reason to ask why or how, or will come up with some complex "what if" to attempt to counter what you say.

Don't waste your time here.

Because you're a gay niggerfaggot

we're building the wall and there's nothing you can do to stop us chaim

It's not like the average Holla Forums user only browses one thread at a time.

Canada and US are same culture, sound the same, etc. you won't stick out as much in the way you would in Russia.

Might work for Mexico US border, provided local police all over America get redpilled and actually make the effort to check all spics regularly.

How are canals not better than walls?

Was the card only good for a certain amount of time?

How are you going to stop them from working under the table in America?

If Trump wins I guess I will just have to immigrate to US. Will US take paranoid schizophrenics?

By raping your face

Just pray we don't end up in a situation where we have a big fucking wall but there still appears to be no end to the spics pouring in regardless.

hot tbh

fill me up with your superior American seed

Pls user. OR SHOULD I SAY BOND, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

The reason I linked that video is that while Trump usually talks about a "big beautiful door" where "lots of people will be coming in" that could mean many things………"Lots of people" could mean 10k per year (instead of over 1m most years).

Given that both Senator Sessions and his right hand man Stephen Miller (now on trumps team) were the architects of Trumps immigration plan, and given the fact that both of them very openly state there should be further restrictions on legal immigration……leads me to believe that Trump could possibly decrease the numbers of legal immigrations.

"Could possibly" decrease the numbers doesn't sound that great but it's a better gamble than the alternative of a certain increase in both legal and illegal immigration.

Does illegally entering the US count as a violent crime? It should. Just kill them all.

You are obviously not a home owner.
A SIMPLE waist high fence, from the sidewalk to your front door eliminates 99% of solicitors and dead beats.

I

Every Mexican should be forced to wear a tracker if they want to enter the us temporarily and should be filled with the most intense fear if anything happens that might delay them getting back to Mexico in time before their stay-over-time-limit has expired. We should also make it legal for anyone at all to kill an illegal immigrant the moment they are spotted.

Enforce E-verify. You can't stop everything, shit I work for cash all the damn time……Punishing the employer is really the angle to take, start throwing them in prison and they'll get the message in short order. Again it's not a panacea but just one cog in the wheel that greatly reduces illegals incentive to be here.

This is somewhat of a side issue but how will funding for black operations continue in America without drug ops to bring that money in? How is Trump going to deal with that shit?

That's got to be an awesome feel.

Agreed.

Exactly this

Build a canal instead tho'.

You know that isn't true, and just because you have people patrolling the border does not mean they can cover it all. Thats why we need a wall which can better protect the border when we aren't always there and with better funding and actually letting the agents do their job, we can stop the horde while deporting the illegals back to where they came.

For physical reasons to physically impede Mexicans from physically crossing the border
Thank god I don't have autism

Fuck off.

True that but don't forget le frog in boiling water. Queen Elizabeth the First had to kick niggers out of the United Kingdom who had simply migrated several generations before as just a few hundred, which then grew to a few thousand very troublesome niggers and many requests by the British people to get rid of them, and Elizabeth got rid of them all.

We still have these massive cancerous tumours of non-white populations embedded legally in America that have to be stamped out somehow before simple demographics wipes our race out.

I don't want a trickle of non-whites in if it means we become complacent. It may be that we need worse, before it can get truly better (all out race war).

My hopes personally are that Trump is a divisive enough personality that the reactions he will cause to him will lead to the all-out race war America ultimately needs.

We need a wall. South of Mexico. After we push the mexicans into south america.

If you're serious about a fence to protect your home, make sure it has spikes on top, that makes it harder to climb over.

It certainly helps but I personally don't have a fence, my deterrent is being a crazy schizophrenic fuck who is constantly armed and very intimidating with lots of battle wounds that everyone is very afraid of, and a very obvious camera that they can see (which doesn't actually work but it keeps them from attempting anything as the led-lights are working and it looks like it's recording at all times lel).

I would put in a fence but I'll have to move somewhere else first. Can't put on in here, there's some cables and trees and various other shit fucking up that possibility.

I do have a flood fence in the back though alongside the road.

We need a wall south of Chile.

When we push latin americans into Antarctica.

notice how the shill doesn't respond to this

The only reasons we aren't zapping them from space is:

1. We generally need someone on the ground to sight the target first and confirm if they are an actual target.
2. Then we need to pass that up the chain of command and get approval to zap the fucker.

If we just made it a no man's land and anyone who ever goes through is immediately killed for being there, it would be effective.

We can use drones, planes, etc. too though.

Do you realize that volunteer militias used to very effectively patrol the border and stop the spics before Obongo stopped that?

Literally, all Trump has to do is, let a bunch of volunteers go ahead and patrol the border and shit will get done for free.

Add a little funding and equip every Holla Forums-warrior and send them off and the spics will never make it through again, ever.

The wall will help but only if the border guard's uncucked and allowed to do their job even if it that means gunning down everyone in no man's land.

Walls have been obsolete for years:
defense-update.com/products/s/271108_sentrytech.html

Once the wall is built it will last 30 years without any major maintenance costs.

In the end it will probably cost less than one of your fancy satellites

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm just going to say to you user we have the capabilities to destroy any human-targets from space and it doesn't even matter if they're underground either. We have in fact quite an amazing array of weapons available to kill anyone we want, however we want, and make it appear however which way we want. We have some spooky shit that could make anyone that goes into no man's land along the border experience any state of consciousness we want them too, including very terrifying stuff, and putting very strong impulses in them to fuck off back to Mexico.

What we don't have though is someone willing to use our capabilities to defend the border. A wall won't fix that, it will be nice, it will deter them psychologically, it'll help define the border better, it'll be great in many ways but it won't solve the issue completely and if Trump isn't willing to go far enough all we have is a pacifier to make ourselves feel better without actually solving the race issue.

Exactly.

>Talks about how the jews use it and employ it on their wall
Kek not even trying

gtfo faggot

Our government has explicitly weakened the southern border to allow the spic hordes to come into this country.

We don't have the same problems on our northern border because Canadians are white and are like us and have no reason to cross over.

There are very clear differences in respect to each border and the vermin we're trying to keep out. We need a fucking wall.

HEIL AND OPTIMISM: RETURNED

1. >>>Holla Forums
2. As a Canadian, I can attest that not only do you need one, we need one, as well. We won't get it because of Dildeau, but if you guys can get it, go to it.
3. Now that I think about it, wouldn't it be more cost-effective to dig a deep trench, instead?

Quads confirm. We need a wall and everything else will simply aid the wall.

We need an uncucked border guard and the wall will just be symbolic. Everything needed to keep the border secure already exists.

Please annex Canada.

Not necessarily but it would be better. Digging trenches is sometimes harder than building walls.

quads state otherwise

check yourself before you wreck yourself

Fucking wew, those digits.

A wall is a passive defense and would reduce the amount of illegalness that the guards have to deal with. It's part of a complete solution.

Guys, just because I'm saying the wall is symbolic, doesn't mean it isn't a powerful symbol and one we can rally behind and use to deter shitskins coming in.

It takes more than a wall though to stop shitskin hoards entering Europe, Canada, US, etc. it takes great resolve and the will to treat them like a pestilence to exterminated rather than humanely trapping and releasing them back in the wild.

Where is the complete plan at btw?

It's irrelevant whether anyone's made one. Border security will include things like guards and air patrols too.

I wish I was an American.

;_;

Vote for him in the election, and maybe you can stay.

I can't vote for Trump, I'm not an American, all I can do is be mocked by my fellow Cucknadians for supporting Trump and talking about the importance of getting a great war going to clean up the continent.

Maybe in the chaos of the coming war I'll find my place in this world yet. Right now I feel Goebbels, man.

True, but you start rerouting California's sewage into it.

Apply for citizenship, already, you dense fuck.

If you don't get in, now, you never will.

mexcrement could just swim across, but we could build both a canal and a wall

Not if the canal is big enough. They'll drown in whirlpools or get hit by boats.

outside of urban areas, not really. IRS just needs to prosecute businesses hiring illegals, and perhaps tax remittances heavily. That's all it would take

Is this a D/C thread?

This reporter crosses and elephant across the border.

I remember another guy who smuggles barrels across just to make a point. If you're not some moron like OP, you would know the country you live in and know that as in El Paso for example you can just walk across.

the real question is what will happen after trump gets elected, or forcefully put into office?

This is shilling.

Red-October. If all else fails, America becomes the bad-guy.

Now, whether you want to acknowledge they are actually psychic or not, you can't argue; these people with their dreams n' shit really do end up helping out law enforcement.

You are talking about the Canada-US border (border I was talking about) as it exists today in 2016 (and not as it was 20 years ago) right?

I don't know about Mexico-US border. Most of my opening post was all about the Canada-US border and how hard it is to cross.

Is this some leftist trying to "reason" with us or some shit?

He's a Canadian with sour grapes, because he knows his metrosexual ways won't be accepted in the Great America to be born.

No I am an honorary American who just wants to make sure America becomes white again and you guys don't just build a wall and think that's the end of the problem. I really hope Trump has plans to false-flag dindus to create large scale happenings big enough to create the pretext for ethnic cleansings needed.

Concern isn't allowed on Holla Forums.

I honestly intended starting out to talk about Canada-US border because I want to sneak in ;_;.

but it changed to talking about Mexico

How to sneak past the Canadian-US border?

Why can't you get your citizenship, faggot?

Quit typing emoticons. You remind me of that faggot from brit/pol/.

Canadians actually know how you grow good weed.

Profiling. If your car is packed with household goods, you're not going for vacation. Other tells like vehicle condition/ownership (a rental car means you're likely a tourist), having money, etc.

They also look through your computer for clues if you look suspicious.

The best way to smuggle yourself in is to get on a bus trip to a Lions or Bills game, then disappear.

BTW, it's not 1 km, it's more like 10m.

The US border guards now tend to be vets with clue, but Canadians are all police department rejects (usually failed the psychological exam) with attitude.

t. lawfag

Person I know for rejected for seeming like a drifter and having fucking nothing and came by bus.

Oh ok thanks, I don't give a shit about sports, but I guess I can figure out how to pretend I do. What do once I've done disappearing act btw to begin my life in America?

Is that recent?

Looks like I've been lied to by le professor.

Any censors or anything there that can be set off by crossing there?

why not just start laughing at mexico and its leaders for being so shit its people keeps running away from it?

expatriation is civil treason.

Why do you want to come in illegally?

because that's the only way I'd ever get in? I can't even immigrate to my own country. No first world nation will ever take me. Muh schizophrenia.

Story?

I did some exam to see if I could immigrate to my own country I'm born in and I failed it by a long shot. I've retaken that exam a few times every couple years since and still fail it. A lot of people who are born in Canada would never be able to meet the requirements to immigrate to Canada. Immigrating to Canada is very hard if you're white; although millions of shitskins get in very easy every year.