No gay friendly datamining discussion

My japanese girlfriend will come in the morning, I haven't seen her since september, oh god it's so nice to have her here, especially because I dropped out of university last week so I hope I'll be able to drive away my suicidal thoughts with her.

Is anything good/bad happening in your life, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomerania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope she doesn't leave you leading to your suicide, that would suck.
As for me I'm seeing a therapist and getting out of my depression slowly but surely.

This is Holla Forums.
We hate fags. And shitskins.

ahh, if I didn't killed myself yet, it won't do much harm if she leave me, I'm already thinking about kms every day and spending about 8 hours a day on 8ch, so it can't really get much worse. Also, she would only do good if she would dump my failed ass.
Tell me about therapists, how does it work? how often is normal to visit him, and for how long?

forgot pic

I bet she is ugly as fuck like most gooks.

Post a picture without 20 layers of fake up, lenses and a wig. Did she get her face make plastic yet?

Gooks have such flat frying pan faces yikes… no defining features. Maybe you will wake up to your yellow fever and see how much better european women are ( No not "white" american women )

Also dating a gook makes you beta, gooks are always for beta males.

Everytime you are out together everyone will jut be thinking how beta you are.

Is she Tomoko Kuroki?

Wipe this meme from the face of the earth.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

Why do you think they so much uglier and bad looking compared to european women? It isn't a meme.

Enjoy your "Melting pot" for example if OP makes a harpa with this pan face and the harpa has a white Husband… their child won't be european.

Pic related… You consider this white in USA.

I have been going weekly for the last month, we will switch to fortnightly once I'm a little less fucked.
Basically they take an unbiased analytical look at your life and tell it back to you. It's basically just paying someone to be an impartial observer because it's impossible to remain unbiased about yourself and your life.

If you go to one expect to have to go to several before you find one you are comfortable with, it needs to be someone you can talk to about shit you never tell anyone which is strange at first because you don't know them but if they are good and you like them after a couple of weeks your start talking.

why won't you go back to reddit, Holla Forumsyp?

pic related is cosplayer tsuruko, and yes, she cosplayed as tomoko in OP. i won't post my gfno, I don't have nudes, I would post them If I had them

how do I know which therapist is good? And again, how long does these meetings last?

You will need to see them for a session and sus them out, you are after someone that presents points in a way that works for you.
My first one was very mothering and sugar coated everything, this didn't work for me so I asked her if she knew anyone a bit harsher because that is what motivated me. She was fine about it (it's part of the job) and put me onto a great one that will tell me how it is without all the crap.
My sessions are 45 minutes.

Once again why don't you have any pictures without make up or a small amount?

Is it because shes ugly? You love her flat features and her souless black boring eyes?

Your beta man.

Pic related is my girl friend. She is average at best but still a hell of a lot better then your thing.

fuck off leftypol, its a bit fucking obvious when you use their terms for people they dont like.
take note anons; leftypol is promoting racemixing.

Also %90 of girls who cosplay are attentionwhores looking for male attention.

I don't see her cosplaying any random chacters thats not popular with boys.

Beta cuck you are OP and a race tratior.

I don't think I have ever seen someone this mad about an user getting some outside of /r9k/.

You can say that 100 more times and no one will ever believe you. Keep being a fucking loser though.

stfu u dumb cunt

Already in process with my blonde european ( NOT AMERICAN MIXED ) pomeranian ( family has aways been in this germanic district of Poland ) making some Aryan kids.

I have black hair and green eyes but have quite few blondes in the family and my mother was blonde as a child but some other gene switched her hair burned black so with luck seeming I carry the gene or children should be Ayran.

Time stamps old cbf taking another pic.

No problem Holla Forumsro

and now I'm going out to have smoke, need anything user?

ok, this helps me a lot, thanks!

I do sometimes browse leftypol, they are strange sometimes but at least they are not overrun by unbearable redditors like samefagging idiot I replied to.

this is very close to how I imagine my next year if I won't find a job.

Is this the thread where we post our real life waifus? She's something good in my life, and so is the fact that I'm going into college. What's not good is I have no money and I'm really tired all the time.

Dude blacks that are lite skined are considered white in the U.S. pic related is white.

Source please

I recognize those pics from another thread where he posted a timestamp of her. TBH I think it's an alright waifu, don't know why he doesn't like her.

Here's your source fam, gotta work on that reading comprehension.

cute!

Had to charge phone but here you go new timestamp.

Enjoy your billboard walking in public with your gf OP that says "I am a beta male race tratior liberal with ugly panface gf!"

Can't tell much from that pic is she a real blonde? What color are her eyes?

She's a real blonde with brown eyes. We live in america but somehow she's 100% northern European

Her nose is slavic like my gf… Its strange to have brown eyes… She looks a bit like she is from Balkins area… the more germanic parts of balkins though like Hungary…

My girl friend is a innie with a puff vulva if she stands front on you can see her butt past her puffie vulva.

I feel those brown eyes might mean she has a bit of beef lips since its a genetic thing most blonde, blue eyes have innies.

OP has to fuck a brown roastie pussy and a shorrrt stubb no legs gf.

My girl friend is 5'9 so she has legs. How tall is your gf?

Don't know why you're talking about blacks and posting a spic

Dude, it's pretty normal for children to be "blonde" then grow into your natural hair color.

Your mom isn't blonde, and you aren't some "perfect white race" you're a fucking mutt. Fucking a mutt.

Get your DNA tested, see where your ancestors actually come from, instead of jacking off to some bullshit anti-science view of a 'perfect race you moronic shit stack.

5'5'' I think, just an estimation based off the difference between me and her.

I never got the whole obsession with being blond or the idea of only 100% Bavarian phenotype being white. To me, 90%+ European ancestry is all that matters. You can have that and still have brown hair and brown eyes. The significant bits of being white are more than just the aesthetics.

I know I am a mutt but %100 european mutt and I carry blonde gene two of my uncels are blonde with blue eyes.

So go fuck yourself I can produce Aryan offspring with an Aryan girl.

Ahh she isn't ideal she reminds me of my Balkins friend ( pic related ) still a job well done for a Holla Forumstard.

She looks pretty breedable.

You should knock her up soon and have white children.

cant wait for society to collapse and another ice age to occur so all of europe can become nordic as mud traits like dark hair and eyes die out

Whatever even a American "white" girl is better then OP in terms of not looking like a beta.

How about Fuck off normie.

Anybody trying to datamine Holla Forums (fucking why though) would only have e to make a thread about women and the truth seeps out.

You need to go back to 4chans r9k. Fuck off honestly a lot of people on Holla Forums have girl friends and some degree of success thats why its less cancerous here even if most are pedos.

I'm looking to get myself through college and land a stable job before starting a family. My waifu isn't perfect, but she's more than good enough for me. Pictures don't really convey it, but she's pretty damn sharp. Just curious, you in the US?

Also eat my dubs.

congrats you robots
don't fuck it up

In my experience women are most likely to leave you once you first start seeing them. Once you get through that high risk zone and they get used to you and your positive qualities you need to do something really shitty or U turn as a person to get them to leave you.

Don't fall for this kike shit. With money for college you could have a deposit on house/land or start a bussiness.

Also have kids when you are young and have engery for them and it will help avoid birth defects. Don't fall for these kike memes.

No I am not in the USA I have been beofore it was awful backwards and degenerate. Cali for example had people living in tents on the street.

Ohio was inbred fucked up place to. I advise you leave USA before in posions your whole mind I can see you already brought into many harmful meme that stop you starting a real life with her.

What the fuck? LEL. I guess it time for this thread to die. We 're reaching levels of autistic shitpostin that where never thought possible.

I actually won myself a shit load of scholarships so I can put myself through technical school at the cost of a new car. I think it's a good investment to increase my earning power so when I have a family my waifu can stay at home. Tbh man, I'm a European mutt. I feel better about myself here surrounded by all the other Europeans mutts than back in the old counties.

inb4 OP's "gf" fucked other people.
inb4 suicide

Here's to hoping OP doesn't die

Why is everyone fucking suicidal or depressed on here. When I hit my bout of depression, I had an epiphany one day. I realized i wouldn't let anyone have that power over me any longer. Don't let any one have the power to affect your state of mind.

…..let me guess your waiting till 38 years old to have kids so you can have a downie or aspie child… great… yes goyim work hard pay more tax to us.

Naw man, I'm waiting till I'm 25

wagecuck plans… doesn't think of ever doing anything for himself other then being a modern serf.

USA has ruined you

Geeze man, what else am I supposed to do? I just want to be able to raise a family comfortably and getting money is necessary for that. Maybe America has ruined me then.

One way to be rich is to reduce your living expenses. Living in city is a trap all your money will go on dead rent.

Your better off justing substaining yourself off grid and buying new nice stuff with few jobs you pick up with your trade.

Well, I've done fuck-all since graduating last December because finding a job has been impossible for me, I've lost contact with most of my friends because life is a spiteful whore and my grandfather died three weeks ago and I've even more emotionally detached from things since then.

Why do you ask?

I think we have different ideas of what kind of life we'd like to have. I wish you luck with yours, but for me I'll be doing things differently.

…and that my friend is why your dating a sub-par mud eyed stubby short blonde. Your genetics in USA will only degrade in future generations. You are the problem.

Enjoy serving the jews blue pilled cuck.

Bunch of tumblr tier pussies who have too much time on their hands

I think it's funny how you only see the need to insult her after I disagree with you. Calling me a blue pilled cuck is hillarious, considering I've been actively teaching others about the reality of race and demographics. What have you done to fight against the Jews lately?

I've always found that funny. Everyone in this fucking place seems to be some form of self-loathing. I don't get that. I generally think I'm not a good person but I happen to be fine with that and still like myself.

Umm I dunno lets see PRODUCED A FUCKING ARYAN CHILD.

I live in Eastern europe away from jew control.

You are feeding the jew with your wage cuck get student debt meme mentality.

Americans at this point are pretty much kikes.

Immediately kill yourself.

I could try to explain to you how even though most people shouldn't go to college it makes sense for me, but if you're so determined on calling me a cuck and a kike I really don't see the point in continuing to talk to you.

Fuck you race mixed degenerate.

pick one, you fucking mongolian

Miserable fucking cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomerania

Where we live its mostly Germanic or Scandinavian with Slav mixed.

It was under German control most of history before then it was Prussia. Nice try mud blood.

Not even true I moved here from new zealand and live well.

Nice try butthurt American kike goyim.

Please stop

Telling yourself that you live well does not make it true.

I was implying you are a kike controlled goyim. Ownership of the kike dumbass.

notice how all the slavs are dominated by R1a? now look at the map of the mongolian empire.
funny that the areas where there were mongols all have R1a in common isnt it?
all of europe sees your people as arab-tier, you both flock to our countries, go on welfare, and spread your filthy genetics among our pure aryan volk.

Oh but it is? I have Internet, Subaru WRX, Gaming PC, PS4, $100 Vape ( inb4 hurr hipster no its just healthier then smoking ) and $5000 in the bank which is a lot here.

Plus a Ayran waifu.

All this and I am NEET. How am I not living well?

I am not a slav and my gf is germanic/nordic see and

stop defending subhuman mongoloids then

Slavs are way better then any "American white" and way less degenerate the fucking modern western karab europeans.

I can make things up too! Having a healthy imagination is good, but at some point you'll have to admit that you're unemployed and living with your mother.

poland is a leech on other successful european countries through the EU, as soon as the EU goes, Poland goes. There's also a reason so many poles are leaving thanks to free movement - because their country is shit. as for russia, ukraine, the others, etc. if you think they're well off, look at their economy, standard of living, etc.. tells a different story

Whatever you expect me at 3am to get up and take timestamp pictures of it all and wake up the household?

I already proved the Aryan waifu because you faggots can't believe anything other then kike lies.
See then then

Enjoy your sand niggers and turks.

There is none here.. Good Leech the EU to death and take none of those shit skins. Go cry to mummy merkel about it.

I moved here from new zealand. If it was shit I wouldn't be here considering my home country tops the HDI.

recap of my points against poland:
recap of your points for poland:

your points against europe are temporary. people are waking up. poland on the other hand, will always be subhuman, that is at least, until we get adolf 2.0, come in there, and wipe out most of you subhumans to form greater europa, like he originally planned. you'd best remember where your blood comes from when that day comes.

See

We choose to live in Poland for now to remain untouched by mudskins.

What a sad thread

fleeing your homeland rather than staying to defend it, sad

There are no mudskins other then natives in my "homeland" of new zealand I am not fleeing anything I wish to just be in europe now.

Like I said my wife is Pomeranian. Nice try thou.

Have you never heard of the one-drop rule? The lightest-skinned nigger will still be a nigger based on that rule alone. Also, ZimZam was just the target of a smear campaign for the media shekels.