So, paedos are scum, right? Right. But...

So, paedos are scum, right? Right. But, imagine the following scenario: You and your lovely little 9-year-old daughter have been captured by some maniac. Said maniac tells you: 'Fuck this little girl or I'll do it meself.'

What do you fucking do, Holla Forums?

Picture not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.cc/5935ky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obvious datamine

Nice try fagguette

I pull out my beretta and say Fuck you nigger
and then he's dead

You haven't a Beretta or any other means of attack.

Hey, fuck you.

Why are you spamming us with paedophile threads?

[Daughter sighs and says] "Looks like just another normal Friday night for us, hey daddy?"

So.. you mean we don't have our hands? How will I even get it in without my hands? He'd have to give me my hands.. at which point I'd clock their ass.

Roll a d20.

I don't know…I just can't even…

Rolled 15, 5, 9, 1, 14, 5, 11, 11, 7, 3, 17, 13, 16, 12, 18, 16, 17, 10, 18, 8 = 226 (20d20)

One d20, you fucking faggot.

Fuck.. My new fag is showing..

I'd tell him to sage all paedophile threads

Rolled 18 (1d20)
Reroll. Now with less new fag.

18! You punch him in the balls and then his nose, breaking it. You grab your daughter and try to make a run for it, but the only exit suddenly slams shut. He walks toward you, a baseball bat in hand.

Rolled 14 (1d20)
Im-fucking-possible no man could recover that quick from a broken nose and battered balls.
Roll to fucking knee him in the stomach and take the bat.

s-a-g-e-d

14! He falls over, already hurt from your previous attack. You take the bat and bash him in the head. He stops moving, either unconscious or dead – it doesn't matter. The exit, however, is still sealed.

Rolled 5 (1d20)
Alright. What is the door made of. Rolling for perception.

5. All you can tell is that it's made of metal.

Oh I see what this thread is, carry on!

I would much rather her have sex with someone she would trust and know will protect her, instead of some random savage that do as he pleases.

Obviously, since she's so young, I'd have to be as gentle as possible, and comfort her after. It would be an unfortunate situation, but I believe she would have wanted the same, given the circumstances.

Rolled 3 (1d20)
Try do break it with kicks

3. You break your fucking toes trying to kick a metal door, you absolute mong.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
What a fucking idiot, look around if there's anything I can use to pry/bash the door open.

Rolled 5 (1d20)
Oh! This hurts.
Hey [ insert daughters name ] help me by checking if there is anything of interest in that man's body.

6. You find a wooden broom handle.

5. Your daughter finds a paper slip inside the man's coat that reads 'THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP.' You have no idea what that means.

You guys didn't believe in the heart of the dice like I did.

Rolled 5 (1d20)
See if it's true, try to slip it underneath the door.

It slips through just fine to the other side.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
At last, I truly see.

Kick the pedo while calling him a fucking liar.

Also fucking idiot.. Why would you do that.. That is why I rolled for perception.

6. You kick him with your broken toes and it hurts like fucking hell. Luckily, he's dead.

Rolled 3 (1d20)
I thought only cards had hearts.

I accidentaly read that as it isn't made of metal.

How is the ceiling?

Rolled 14 (1d20)
Jesus christ you're fucking us up my man, GM could we ban this fag?

3. You don't see much unusual other than it being really dirty and the the four cameras, each in one of the corners of the room.

You are all controlling the same character, so it's up to you to course-correct.

abusedchildmodel/10

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Check what material the floor is made out of and bust up all the cameras.

6. You try to jump up to break the cameras, but your broken toes hurt like fuck once again and you fail. The floor is made out of wood.

Oh god! Don't Bust up the camera's! They might be live streaming! You could get help!

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Check the room for anything anything at all to write on and something to write with.. and try to solicit help.

Rolled 20 (1d20)
Roll to try and break door by throwing own shit at high velocity

19! Bit of a waste of a good roll. You find some papers and a pen on a table and write calls for help, plastering them on the cameras and slipping them through the door.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

We did it lads, it's time to go home.

CRITICAL HIT

20!

You shit out a nice, brown mass. You scoop it up, shape it into a perfect sphere and throw it at the door, summoning a superhuman strength hitherto unknown. The door is blasted off its hinges, revealing a staircase leading up into wherever you are.

I can't stop laughing. This is the best thing that has ever happened

CRITICAL 20

Way better than my 19!

Rolled 11 (1d20)
Pick the wooden broom handle, change to the dead mans clothes and climb the staircase very silently.

That's disgusting, you massive faggot.

Rolled 18 (1d20)
Since there's cameras I'm assuming he's not alone. Grab something sharp and affix to our broom stick.

18! You find some nice shards of glass in a corner of the room With your makeshift weapon – a broom handle with glass taped onto it – you climb the staircase carefully, your daughter following closely behind. Halfway up, you hear a man saying 'Oi! The fuck was that? And what the fuck is that smell?!'

Hey, a 20's a 20.

I guess it looks like we got ourselves
a critical shit

Rolled 5 (1d20)
Smear some shit on ourselves for extra shock and strike while we still have the element of surprise.

Yes, 10/10 great move

5. When you try to smear shit in your daughter, she tells recoils in utter revulsion because God damn it, you tried to smear shit on a 9-year-old. This attracts the attention of the previous man, who sees you and shouts 'Oi! They's fockin' escaped, la!' You hear more movement further into the house.

Rolled 16 (1d20)
Fall back into the room, we'll hold them at the chokepoint.

16! You managed to find a nice hiding spot in a shadowy corner by a table. Four fat, neckbearded men in red shirts rush into the room, looking for you two.

Why do I get the intense feeling that they're scottish?

There's actually been a pretty good indicator of where they're from earlier.

Rolled 13 (1d20)
Wait for them to check on their buddy and sneak past, afterwards try to look for something to block the stairway.

that's a pretty good looking bong

13. One of the men checks the unconscious paedo, two are checking around the room. You manage to slip past these, but one stands next to the door. You have a split second to decide how to circumvent him.

Rolled 18 (1d20)
Fuck it, gut him and make a break for it.

18! You stab him the face and run for it. The other men hear and see this, obviously ('Oi! Fockin' 'ell, la!') but react too slowly. You sprint through the house, barely noticing your surroundings. The front door, however, is locked. It's all that stands between you and freedom and the three men are catching up to you.

imagine the following scenario: a cock in OP's mouth

oh wait you don't have to imagine

What happened.

cpvid
tiny.cc/5935ky

fuck the maniac instead

Rolled 1 (1d20)
Masturbate and cum with enough force to kill them. Point towards their skulls

1. As soon as you whip out your dick, one of them fires a .44 magnum revolver at it. You collapse on the floor in pain. Two of the men grab your daughter and take her to another room in the house while the one armed with the revolver executes you with a point-blank headshot.

Should've known this wouldn't have a happy ending.

Wrong and how about go fuck yourself, bitch.

Nice critical fucking fail user.. You killed our character and his daughter is going to be ruined for life. How do you feel?

Fucking checked!

Rolled 20 (1d20)
Cast heal on myself

Rolled 8 (1d20)

To be clear, this wasn't a reroll, I just forgot to deactivate dicemode.

You're dead and can't do that.

Nowhere in this post it is stated that the character is dead.

He suffers a point-blank headshot from a .44 magnum. He's dead.

Actually, you know what? Fine. Roll for a heal.

It's Dead Jim.

Already rolled

Not really. The following post immediately said that wasn't a re-roll, so roll again.

He meant that in the second one, the one with an eight, he accidentally rolled

Now fucking heal the character

Fine.

20!

Your brain and skull suddenly piece themselves back together. You see the three men with their backs turned to you, taking your daughter somewhere deep into the house.

Rolled 16 (1d20)
Masturbate and cum with enough force to kill them. Point towards their skulls

Get out

Rolled 11 (1d20)

fag, killself

Rolled 20 (1d20)
no killself

How very boring. But (sigh) fine.

16! You manage to hit the one closest to you, the one armed with a revolver, and one of the other men, however the one carrying your daughter was too far away and, in your hesitation for fear of hitting her, you miss.

Has the man carrying loli noticed them?

Absolutely, but at the moment he's too shocked to do anything.

Rolled 17 (1d20)Perception, all the enviroment, the bodies, the loli and the man carrying her

The body of the man closest to you has a .44 magnum with four shots loaded, the other man wasn't armed and the man is carrying your daughter on his shoulder.

It's no more of a crime than thinking about killing people.

Rolled 13 (1d20)
Grab the gun

13. You move slowly, still slightly disoriented from your sudden healing and grab the surprisingly heavy gun. In the meantime, the man is, clumsily, trying make a human shield out of your daughter.

Rolled 14 (1d20)
Shoot the man in the leg

14! Though the gun's weight and recoil were a bit surprising, you manage to put enough accuracy on it to hit the man just above his left foot. He drops your daughter, who falls on her back, and collapses on the ground, futilely trying to stop the bleeding on what used to be his left foot.

Rolled 16 (1d20)
Hit the man in the head

16! You grab your makeshift bladed-baseball bat and bash his head in, killing him.

Rolled 1 (1d20)
rape loli

lol. loli rapes you!

1. As soon as try to do it, your daughter cleverly realises the fucked up thing you are about to do and pushes you away. In the scuffle, you drop the revolver, which she grabs and shoots your head with. The recoil utterly shatters her arm but explodes your head, definitively killing you.

Even fortune hates pedophiles!

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Use ghost magic to be alive again and delet loli's memory of the incident

Rolled 8 (1d20)Possess loli as ghost

6 and 8. You fail to muster up enough energy to possess your daughter, slipping into oblivion.

How the fuck do I roll?

Click 'Show post options & limits.'

Rolled 14 (1d20)
I don't fail to do so

Rolled 2 (1d20)
Like this user.
I want to make "turn into loli" spell on the user I replied to.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Failing everything else, I'd like to make a good first impression on the first being I meet in the afterlife.

Fuck sake, this game won't end until that poor girl's been raped, will it

14! You desperately cling onto your existence and try to assume control of your daughter. Although you succeed at entering her body, you haven't full control of her at the moment. You can, however, influence her thoughts.

Rolled 1 (1d20)
my first ever dice roll is a nat 20???

I feel bad that these rolls came too slowly, to be honest.

My first attempt at this rolled a 20 and it doesn't even count.

If you re-roll it after the possession possibly fails, I'll count that 20.

Rolled 11 (1d20)
Make her "self stimulate" masturbate

11. You managed to get her to touch herself in places, but she's confused (and in pain, broken arm, remember) more than anything, owing to your lack of complete control over her.

I feel filthy writing this, so thanks for that.

Rolled 14 (1d20)
Oh I didn't remember the broken arm
Can I heal her arm or something?

14. You manage to make her a makeshift 'cast' to keep her arm in place.

For a sudden, magical healing, you'd really need a 20 like what happened earlier.

Rolled 7 (1d20)
Is she able to move?
If so, make her explore the house
remember to update the thread more often

You take her around the house. You see several DVDs scattered about the floor of the living room, sure that the content of them is, shall we say, illegal you think it's CP. In the walls, you see posters of some footballers in red uniforms this is not relevant. There's a small kitchen next to the living room and, beside it, a corridor with a staircase leading up to one side and three doors to the other, one of them leading to the basement you were originally in.

I'm updating as soon as I see the updates pop up in the thread.

Rolled 9 (1d20)
make her explore the rooms

set the maximum time for reload to 20s or click update manually

In one of the rooms you find an old computer displaying 4/b/, a bag of Doritos beside the monitor. A filthy bed is to the left of the door.

In the other room you find several piles of cardboard boxes.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try to be quicker. Call me out if I'm not.

Rolled 11 (1d20)
What year is it? Is it cancer 4/b/ or good 4/b/?

Make her see what is inside the boxes, also make her eat the doritos if they aren't rotten or in bad state.

The year is, unfortunately, 2017. It's as bad as that implies.

The boxes all contain stacks upon stacks of pictures of girls around her age. The Doritos are normal.

Rolled 15 (1d20)
Look in any visible drawers and containers, if only briefly, for a key. Maybe go back and try to thoroughly loot all the corpses.

15! In your exploring, you manage to find a kitchen knife, nothing remarkable, but more than well-suited for a 9-year-old to defend herself, a keyring with five keys and, on the corpses, two smartphones. The batteries of one are dead and the other lacks a signal.

Rolled 5 (1d20)
Manipulate her to forget the attempt at rape by her father (the PC).

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Explore the upstairs.

5. You fail and she now has strong headache.

Upstairs, you find another corridor with three doors.

Rolled 14 (1d20)
Look through the phone. Identifying information and useful tidbits in logged conversations, for instance.

Rolled 7 (1d20)
Explore the rooms upstairs

14! After sorting through more fucking CP you find a conversation stating that four people were brought to the house today, a father and daughter and a mother and daughter.

All the doors are locked.

Rolled 15 (1d20)
Try all the keys on all the doors.

Two of the rooms are bedrooms much like the one below, though with considerably more modern computers. One of them appears to be an entertainment centre of some kind, with a PC you recognise as a gaming rig as well as several consoles and a large 4K TV. At the back of this room there's another door.

Rolled 11 (1d20)
Spend entirely too much time gaming.

Rolled 12 (1d20)
look through the keyhole to see what is inside the room at the back.

12 hours are wasted playing assorted vidya.

You can make out a bed. You think there might be someone on it, but are not sure.

Rolled 16 (1d20)
knock on the door

You hear someone gasping. After a couple of minutes, you start to hear footsteps slowly coming towards the door. The handle turns slowly, almost as if it's an attempt to go unnoticed, but the door doesn't open.

Rolled 10 (1d20)
Ask who it is

Rolled 8 (1d20)
Whisper through the door in the most little-girlish voice possible, "wait 'till you see this dick, hey bitch."

After a moment's hesitation, a female voice says

Funny, but came in too late.

Rolled 12 (1d20)
Is the female voice young or old?
either way.

You have it pegged as a late-20s-early-30s.

Rolled 5 (1d20)
Re-rolling for "wait till you see this dick, hey bitch." Start to beatbox the accompanying tune, as well.

Rolled 13 (1d20)
Tell her to wake up the child

I don't get that reference. But anyway.

Rolled 7 (1d20)
Ask her if she likes video games.

Rolled 13 (1d20)There's no way that bitch has a weapon. We only had a stupid broom.

Roll to call her out on being a fat slut and a hooker.

Rolled 4 (1d20)
Position daughterfu away from the door so if the woman shoots at her she cannot be harmed

Tell her to wake the child up if she wants food

Rolled 2 (1d20)
Tell her your dad is dead, and so are the men here, and you don't really know what to do or what's going on, but hot fucking damn, Dark Souls is bullshit.

She is a woman in her twenties
Faggot

Read the thread

>We… We are hungry. It's been unusually long since we've been fed even though someone's been playing video games for a fucking eternity nearby. Just… give me a minute.

Rolled 4 (1d20)
I did, you cockmunch. We're playing the little girl.

Rolled 2 (1d20)
Shoot through the door with the 44, kill that whore

Oh wait, I misread that then. Here's her proper reply:

2. The recoil proves too much. You break your other arm and wildly miss your target.

Rolled 1 (1d20)
Are you going to let us do bad things to the lolis?

Cancel this action if my roll is higher

Impressive. You managed to roll lower than a 2. Action stands.

Rolled 13 (1d20)
Tell the woman to get nude if she isn't

Rolled 20 (1d20)Roll to take down all the posters and print all pictures in the house.

Slowly slide them under the door while breathing heavily. Tap on the door every 39 seconds and slide a picture.

Rolled 11 (1d20)
wew

Also tell her to masturbate to the pictures

Jesus Christ, OK. The woman backs away into the room in complete fear.

She does so. Her disgust with and with herself shines through every orgasm she has, but she does so anyway because she now knows you're armed with a really big gun.

Rolled 8 (1d20)Tell her to masturbate her daughter if she wants to have a chance to see the light of the sun ever again

Roll higher or be more specific in your threatening to succeed at this.

Rolled 4 (1d20)Roll to jump up and down and flail my broken arms around while screaming every time this fat slut talks.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
If she disagrees just Block the door with something heavy so she cannot escape and go to sleep.

is it too sick? I can tone it down a little

You trip and fall to the ground as you try to do this because damn it, that's a 4.

No, the roll was just too low. I gave up on such things as 'too sick' when the dad tried to rape the daughter.

Rolled 4 (1d20)
Leave her and seek medical aid. Let her starve or eat her daughter.

Rolled 4 (1d20)
Go to sleep anyway. Tell her she had a chance but she lost it.

While sweet daughter is sleeping, apply ghost magic and cure her wounds and delete memories of rape attempt.

cancel if I roll higher

Rolled 11 (1d20)
Higher or equal*

Rolled 12 (1d20)
Continue if higher because tie

You leave the house, using one of the keys to unlock the front door. A police officer sees you and asks what happened to you.

Well, the 12's higher.

Rolled 3 (1d20)
Tell the officer that I just was playing on the woods. Return to the house and complete

Rolled 7 (1d20)
Decided to leave the house forever, never returning no matter what

Rolled 8 (1d20)
I really like this thread, is there any way to save it?

NO

Rolled 9 (1d20)
YES

Rolled 15 (1d20)
NO

Also lol that's funny

(checked)

Going with the last one because it's higher. Officer says that still doesn't explain what happened to you.

NEVER

Fuck sake, it's higher. Hang on.

Officer doesn't buy your explanation and is following back to the house.

I'm thinking of archiving it once it's done.

Rolled 16 (1d20)
I want to play torture dungeon as a ghost controlling a loli, so delete the officers memory with ghost powers

16! The officer hesitates for a moment a tells you to go on your merry way, saying he'll have someone check the house tomorrow.

Needed a 20 for a perfect effect, sorry.

Rolled 9 (1d20)
Also, make him leave, without harming him that is, as police is just doing their job

Rolled 7 (1d20)
Go to sleep and heal wounds and delet memory of rape attempt

✡ Never Trust A Jew ✡
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀.

7. You sleep soundly, but your wounds aren't healed just yet. They'll heal faster, though. Also, memory still isn't deleted.

Rolled 3 (1d20)
Go away fucking derailer

Ask the traped woman what has she done while PC wasn't there

✡ Never Trust A Jew ✡
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀.

Rolled 4 (1d20)
will not let her out

Tell her to make the daughter cum eleven times

Rolled 18 (1d20)
I thought she wasn't that broken mentally.

Find a tool to carve a hole in the door, just big enough to pass a plate. Carve the hole

You carve out a hole roughly the size of a Big Mac that's big, right? I've actually never eaten a Big Mac.

Also, she wasn't, but she's gone upwards of 20 hours without food, plus all that whole nearly being shot and then masturbating to CP thing from earlier.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Should I take a shit on a plate and make them eat it or should I be good and let them have something?

Follow your heart.

ayo where dem benis gurls at namean

Rolled 17 (1d20)feed them

You wait for them to finish eating.

Rolled 2 (1d20)
Make the mother eat shit while making the loli cum twenty two times

shit thread

Jesus fucking Christ.

They're so thankful for finally being fed that they do it, becoming even more broken in the process.

Thanks, lad.

Rolled 14 (1d20)
I wanted a description to fap to faggot.
Thanks for ruining it

Oh, yeah, I'm not going there.

Rolled 11 (1d20)
I'm going to take care of meatspace quests, so I will be offline for a while.

GB

Try to cure daughter's wounds and delete the memories of the rape attempt by PC.

11! You've tried this so many times that God damn it, you finally succeed, healing the daughter's wounds entirely and affirming your complete control of her.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
So she no longer remembers the rape?

She does not.

Rolled 1 (1d20)
Post on Holla Forums

give back /hebe/ or we will be here with you

As you try to do this, you suddenly suffer a heart attack, the stress of all recent events proving too much for a child's body. With no one available to help – the woman still being trapped, of course – you eventually succumb and die.

Rolled 7 (1d20)
She's a ghost too, now. Great. Let's get down to ghost fucking.

7. You manage to retain a ghostly existence, but it is very weak and your power is limited.

Rolled 12 (1d20)We need a new body. Let's possess the daughter in the room.

12. You are able to enter her body but can't quite grasp her mind yet.

Let's just watch for a turn, see what's going on in the room.

The woman is curled up in a corner, staring at nothing in particular. The girl is lying in bed. The room itself contains nothing more than said bed and a plastic bowl.

Rolled 17 (1d20)Influence the girl to decide to get it the fuck together and figure a way out of this room, since all sounds of activity outside seem to have stopped.

Rolled 11 (1d20)
I disagree on diying in by getting a one in a nonrisky situation.
But I don't know anymore.

Make the little girl knock out the woman.

17! The girl successfully convinces her mother to quit her fucking moping and get out. You both leave the room, finding the corpse of the daughter. The rest of the house appears to be empty.

In a more serious gave I'd have agreed, but this one's become so incredibly absurd by now.

Rolled 13 (1d20)
Kill momma

13! You let the woman get slightly ahead of you and then attack her from the behind. The woman, so physically and mentally weak after her ordeal, puts up little fight as you choke the life out of her.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Rape moma ghost with papa ghost

6. You leave the body of the girl to go after the woman's ghost, but she, broken as she was, doesn't bother clinging to life and fades into oblivion before you get a chance to do anything.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
What now?

Well, the house is empty, there's still one body left for you possess and you still have the means to leave.

Rolled 14 (1d20)Posses daughter ghost and then posses loli ghost

Wait. You want to possess the ghosts?

Rolled 16 (1d20)
Whas I unclear in that sentence?

Just wanted to make sure. I really should've been more specific in regards to how this possession stuff works, as I've fucked myself now 'cos it's easy to abuse.

14! You take control of the two ghosts.

Rolled 2 (1d20)Ignore the weirdo trying to possess things without bodies. Lets get back in the girl and search the house for anything we need to survive.

Or ignore me as I'm too late and my roll-fu is weak.

I'd follow this, but it's unfortunately a 2. Too low.

Rolled 18 (1d20)Search the house for anything needed to survive

18! You find loads of food – mostly stuff like Cheetos and Doritos, but there's some proper food too – but none of that is particularly useful, for you are currently a ghost possessing two ghosts.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Its a ghost possesing a loli ghost possesing a loli.

Still, the point stands. You find loads of stuff, none particularly useful due to your current nature.

Rolled 2 (1d20)Goddammit people, get in the only living body around here, and then look for clothes and something to carry stuff we need out of this shithole.

Apparently I literally cannot even.

2. You try to get back into the girl's body but it seems her mind has developed some manner of resistance to you, because you fail entirely.

Rolled 1 (1d20)Cut out the face of daughterfu's body and stitch it to loli's face, so now looks like her.

Rolled 13 (1d20)
Cancel action

Rolled 6 (1d20)
You savved gaem

Done. It was a 1, so it wouldn't have ended very well.

Rolled 12 (1d20)Cut out the face of daughterfu's body and stitch it to loli's face, so now looks like her.

Christ.

12! You summon you ethereal forces, allowing you to handle that kitchen knife from earlier. You use it to crudely cut off your daughter's face and stitch it over the girl's own.

Which is fucked up because the girl isn't currently possessed by us. She just saw a floating knife cut off a corpse's face which flew at her and stitched itself on.

Rolled 3 (1d20)Make the loli take the dad dead body and then make it fuck the mommy body

3. Your ghostly powers aren't quite strong enough to manipulate two full-grown adult corpses.

Rolled 1 (1d20)K.

Control datter's boddy as daddy. Let datter's ghost posses the loli that is still alive.

Rolled 7 (1d20)Get back in direct control of the girl!

7. Same as before, you try to get in but can't quite manage it.

Get higher than a 10.

Nope.

(checked)
It being a frankly stupid idea and critical fail roll is why I ignored it, by the way.

oh well.
get out of the house

THIS THREAD

You leave the house and are now a ghost wandering around some Scouser shithole.

Aren't I in control of loli user?

No

Try to get inside her

Roll.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

5. As I said, you need higher than a 10, so a ghost you remain.

Rolled 3 (1d20)
Will you make another thread when this gets bumplimit?
rolling

Depends on whether there's anything left to happen. I mean, I'm not sure where the game is going right now, it's entirely possible it'll have run its course before we get to that point.

3. Once again, too low.

Rolled 20 (1d20)
Rerroll

20!

You assume full control of the girl.

Rolled 14 (1d20)Investigate the cellphones.

There where some supicious texts

Those had already been investigated. You'd found CP and talk about a mother-daughter pair that had been brought in.

Are we playing "dismantle the pedo ring" or "sexual loli rape dungeon"?

At this point I've no idea. My original intention was for you to get out of the house with your daughter. Instead, you died, came back, died again and, well, it's a bit of a mess.

Investigate the house to get information on the men and hopefully some accomplices

Well, you definitely know of accomplices via the smartphone. Roll to see if you can find more specific information.

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Rolling for this

7. You learn that there is another group of paedos inhabiting this same Scouse pisshole you're at now, but are unable to find a specific address.

Rolled 6 (1d20)
Rerroll for more info

Rolled 11 (1d20)

You're able to find info on another girl they plan to kidnap soon, in about four hours.

Chelsea are playing right now. I'll be back in about two hours. Sorry.

Rolled 14 (1d20) (checked)

Are you the GM?

Another victim

Yes I am.

Just popped back in to say that if anyone wants to take up the GMing job, feel free. Otherwise, I'll be back after the match.

Eat shit and die in a fire

bump

Rolled 1 (1d20)Get more info on the raptors

Rolled 17 (1d20)
Rerroll