Is there ever any reason to hit a woman?

Is there ever any reason to hit a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defense
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but only on the ass.

Yes

Only is she won't give up the pussy

When they miss up your nuggers

equal rights means equal fights

*every

I recommend a tiger uppercut

Is there ever any reason to hit on a woman, right bois?

Good meme you fucking faggot

No.

I punch bitches wombs with my meat stick

Plenty tbh, just ask your grandpappy about what it was like in his prime.

It's always okay to hit a woman no matter what the reason may be
It's also okay to hit a woman for no reason at all

Don't just hit them for free, though. Make them earn their brutal punishment so they can get rewarded with a chance to be tied up, spanked, caned, and whipped.

In a life or death situation where the woman is trying to kill you I guess.

There is literally nothing wrong with beating your wife, so long as you keep it under control and don't do any permanent damage.

If you would hit a man for the same reason, then yes.

If she's attacking you,yes.
Be careful of the law in your state though and how good she is with words.

I thought long and hard about this question

What answer did you reach?

Even marxistpedia agrees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defense

If there is a good reason to hit a man, there is a good reason to hit a woman, otherwise you're denying equality. Not that I personally think women are equal to men, just, if someone fucking hits me, you can be sure I'm hitting back regardless of their biology.

yes

Yes there is. It's all about using the appropriate amount of force though, a firm slap is usually enough.

Equal opportunity. I'll hit a nigger no matter the chromosome configuration.

This Op 👈all of this.

Is there ever NOT a reason to hit a woman?
Cmon OP

But wait, I believe that AND I deny equality.

Anyone who claims that men and women are equal does not understand either men or women. Anyone who claims that blacks and whites are equal doesn't understand blacks or whites. The thing is that when most people say "equality", what they mean is not actual equality, but rather they mean "treating people as if they were equal". Which sounds palatable until you get to issues like this one, where suddenly getting treated equally isn't desirable.

My take on it is that we would all be better off facing up to our shortcomings as well as our strengths, both as individuals and as a society. Accept our differences AND the natural social position which comes along with being who we are, whether we are white or black male or female.

With all of that out of the way, there *IS* a situation in which it is wrong to hit a woman. If you are a black man, it is always wrong to hit a white woman.

that I'm now long and hard after thinking about hitting women and checking those doubledoubles

That's assuming there's a reason not to.

Anyone that starts a fight deserves to get hit, this isn't a sex issue.

yes, women are property and I have the right to treat my property how I wish

Of course.

i know this thread is bait, but what the hell - yes, if a bitch hits you, you have full social, moral & legal authority to punch the bitch back.

He's muslim, so it's okay. Respect his culture.

When she's a Marxist.

if there is a reason to hit a man then there is a reason to hit a woman.

Bitches can't get away with spilling the coffee either place.

There any reason not to hit a woman? Realy, why not?
From childhood people told for me: beat girls its bad. "Why?" - I asked, - "because she weaker" - they answer. But many girls in my life was more strong of me, why I cant break her leg with chair and not get a public charity, but she can?

Anarchist clearly

What did you expect?

was totally justified, she went to event having expressed intent to cause harm, and was in the act of throwing IEDs into a crowd. the man who punched her is a hero

I heard you should hit women all the time on principle alone and that if you don't know what she did to deserve it, then she sure does.

Bye Achmed, sandniggers are not welcome here

Anyone with a triple-digit IQ or higher knows that

More reason to hit them