My friends and family unironically think I'm cold/emotionless. I'm not...

My friends and family unironically think I'm cold/emotionless. I'm not, I'm just too socially awkward to express affection. What fucking do? I've been trying to fix this about myself for three years and I've not made anywhere near enough progress.

>>>/r9k/
seriously, they need the traffic

Your solution to my attempts to not be a socially retarded fuck is to talk to the biggest social outcast in this site (which is quite saying something)? Gee, thanks.

gr8 strategy m8

They do, actually. They've never demonstrated anything but affection towards me. They're just worried that I might be unable to feel the same for them – and, mind you, even this isn't said with even a hint of spite or anything. I try to tell them that I do care, but I stumble on my words so much that they don't really buy it.

Where else would I go for this? Surely you don't expect me to ask Holla Forums for advice on this. Or, God forbid, 4chan or reddit.

Show with your actions then, just be there when they need you or some shit. Be careful though, it might end up with you being known as responsible and everyone starts looking up to you for help.

You're on an imageboard. Everyone here is an autistic loser like you. Try these
>>>/fit/
>>>/improve/

I try to be. The few times anything like that happened, I gave them perfectly good advice and offered help. However, I expressed that in a manner that was just too… detached from it all, even I found it unpleasant when thinking back not long after the fact.

Embrace it, dude. Things are better when you can't feel.

three years isn't that long to change fundamentals about yourself. (believe me, for personally i know.)
repeat what permanently works for yourself, and expand your range as possible and useful.

the options available may not be great, but you'll be much too limited staying only here.

Abandon anime completely.
It is holding you back.

alcohol

I have the opposite problem

>>>/sfg/
embrace your emotionless image

I'm aware of this and terrified by it. I'm worried that being as I am will lead to me being alone, which is, by far and away, my greatest fear.

Get friends who aren't furries, if its people who would take offense to not having affection it would be a furry.

My friends abhor furries to a greater extent than I do, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

smile more, pretend to care about what people have recently done/plan on doing?

idk, fuck those guys

OP don't let anyone mold you or fear you into getting molded by others. you aren't showing it because you don't actually feel that way about those who you can't express emotions that way. do not lie to yourself. you are alone because you are away from your own kind. but you are not alone. far apart we are still together. may the force be with you.

Stop watching anime.