Happy mother's day to all the mother's out there...

Happy mother's day to all the mother's out there. You've done a great job raising your children and you deserve the best day ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

found the idiot

My mom used to molest me and suck me off. I was having orgasms at age 10. She is the best mom ever

Tell stories or you're full of shit

video or it didn't happen

my mother is in alaska right now hunting moose i don't have any way to contact her to wish her a happy mother day

no way! your mom did that to me too, although I was an adult back then

Thanks for being a feminist, using men as disposable objects, pursuing your "career" as a corporate secretary to a rich old white man and deciding to have me at age 40 after numerous abortions of convenience to your slutty, selfish lifestyle.

I really enjoy my autism and schizophrenia from your spoiled, alcohol-soaked, beat up old ovum that you created me with.

Thanks Mom! I love you so much! Enjoy your breast cancer!

Women aren't allowed to raise kids past age 7, it's very harmful.
KILL YOUR MOTHER
THE BOY MUST DIE FOR THE MAN TO BE BORN

It started in the bath. She came in and said I wasn't doing a good enough job cleaning my privates and said "let mommy show you". She soaped up my little pecker and rubbed it softly and slowly. It started getting hard and omg it felt good. Once it was hard, mom said "son, you have a pretty wiener". She said it wasn't getting clean and needed to use her mouth. Then she made me stand in the tub and with my dick in her face. She started kissing the head slowly sliding her lips over it. She started moving her lips back and forth on it, pausing to lick around the head. Her mouth was so warm and tight. Then she put her hand on it, stroking it back and forth while sucking it. She started going fast and before I could say anything I shot my first was of cum. I remember it being the best thing I have ever felt. Mom swallowed all of it and told me my privates were clean. After that she sucked me off regularly throughout my childhood

let me help

This is horrible LARPing. First of all, why was your mom giving you a bath when you were old enough to cum? What were you, 12? Even if you were one of those kids who could cum earlier in life (around 10) why would your mom still be giving you a bath?

I was in the bath minding my own business and she just randomly came in putting up laundry. I guess she was just horny or wanting to molest me. As I got older I wanted to stick it in her pussy but she never let me. Said that would be inappropriate.

Did she do a good job?

at least she wasn't willing to inbreed

Yes. She would suck me until I came everytime…My gf ain't got nothing on mom's skills

Real mother/son wincest doesn't play out like badly written erotica. It usually happens at night when the son is sleeping and the drunken, horny mother starts sucking her sleeping son's cock.

Other times, when he's a bit older, she might "accidentally" walk in on one of his masturbation sessions and then help him finish the job.

That's all your tards should need for a good fap session. Use your hands and imaginations to do the rest.

and how would you know this?

leave me alone, fag
I'll as out there as I want to

We need more wincest in here,dump it boyos

id sell my mother to a succubus in a blink of an eye, in exchange for power and sex

IRL is always better than fiction
independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html

and have the succubus take your mother's body for herself, change the body into something hot, and fuck you with it?

Yeah,but IRL doesn't usually have videos or pics.

Is your brain so non-functional that you can't use your imagination while you pull your flaccid, two inch cock?

im maximally fine with that

I didn't say i disliked it,just that i preferred 2d.
Also quite projecting ya nigger.

disagree

2D is harmless. 3DPD always leaves psychological and emotional scars. More pain = more lulz.

Yeah,no

also it is uglier IRL, and you can feel bad for shit in 2D

it's gotta be REALLY well written.

But being raped by an old, fat, alcoholic mother with booze breath who pretends nothing happened the next morning is the most enjoyable part. Who wants normie memories of childhood anyway? It's like you don't even belong here.

2D is a representation of 3D. This is why so many autistic fags talk about marrying a 2D waifu. 2D waifus are just a symbolic representation of a real person. If it wasn't, the cartoons would be drawn to not look like humans. I hate horsefuckers, but at least they fap to ponies and admit they are mentally disturbed. You fags who fap to anime and think you are completely disconnected from real life are just in denial. Just like how people who fap to loli claim that they aren't pedophiles.

Then there's no point at all

that happens sometimes

my mom isn't hot tho

What's real about this idealized, overcooked, over-inflated trash?
That's not what a real mother looks like. She literally has the face of a six year old little girl, crudely attached to an "idealized" woman's body.
It's a combination of sublimated pedophilia with a smattering of having the intellectual capacity of a child, whilst suffering from the hormonal urges of an adult.

you sound like a 3DPD feminist telling men they should like ugly, fat 3DPD, or you're a pedo

You sound like a salty normie getting called out for his normie anime incest fetish whilst trying to seem "edgy" enough to fit in with Holla Forums culture.
Real incest isn't "hot" any more than real lesbian sex looks anything like girl on girl pron.

so? it isn't I am ever going to fuck my mother or any 3DPD for that matter, so it isn't like I am walking into something that I'll leave from disappoint

real incest is hot, as long as ppl involved r hot

Agreed,speaking of which,we need more stories in here.

Is that sarcasm?