100 White Farmers boost Zambian Maize output to record levels

Zambia has recorded the highest maize production levels in its history—thanks to the 100 white farmers forcibly expelled from Zimbabwe who started farming in that country.

Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe has admitted that the whites are now once again feeding the Africans—as Zimbabwe is now forced to import its maize from Zambia.

According to Southern Daily newspaper, Zambia’s maize production has increased year-on-year ever since the white farmers started farming there following their expulsion from Zimbabwe in 2000/2001.

The black “farmers” who took over the highly efficient farms in Zimbabwe have largely been unable to even subsistence farm, never mind meeting the production levels of the white farmers.

As a result, Zimbabwe, once known as the “breadbasket of Africa” under its former white rulers, has become a food importer.

“This is the highest ever maize harvest recorded in Zambia’s history and provides us with the opportunity to adequately feed the nation and export the surplus,” Zambian Agricultural minister Wylbur Simuusa told journalists at a media briefing in Lusaka.

He said the government planned to export slightly over 300,000 ton of maize to Zimbabwe, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Malawi, and Kenya.

newobserveronline.com/white-farmers-boost-zambian-output/

==========================================================

That's right, 100 White Farmers who were run out of Rhodesia were able to beat the economic output of millions of Zimbabwean niggers. There are 40,000 whites in Zambia.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JDwT5
archive.is/JDwT5
fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf
newzimbabwe.com/news-29340-Zim farmers driving Zambia maize boom/news.aspx
davidmlane.com/hyperstat/z_table.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It really saddens me to see whites wasting their skills in these nigger shitholes instead of making white land prosper even more. Hopefully they'll afford some plane tickets after selling this maize

What are you homosexuals? Get out of africa and let them starve

On the one hand it shows their quality, but on the other hand feeding niggers????????? They didn't learn anything from the fall of Rhodesia.

Archive:
archive.is/JDwT5

My fucking sides!!

This short video is a must see:
A breif history of the glorioius nation of Zimbabwe and it's struggles against the evils of civilisation.

Whites are not only powerful, but empathetic as well.

White nationalists actually doubt the abilities of whites to provide for all.

The black “farmers” who took over the highly efficient farms in Zimbabwe have largely been unable to even subsistence farm, never mind meeting the production levels of the white farmers.

As a result, Zimbabwe, once known as the “breadbasket of Africa” under its former white rulers, has become a food importer.

Decolonization was a mistake.

christianity inflicted brain damage

Implying immigration didn't start with the secularisation of European societies and the reject of Christianity.

They're gonna get seized and the farmers killed

dem uncle tom n'sheit niggah

The maize is racist.

I wonder why those white farmers are doing it. They are basically slaves.

The whole world is inverted. The poor 3rd world masses are so great they can dictate production or they will mob you. It basically turns whites into technical slaves.

They're probably making a fuck ton of money. 100 farmers supplying enough corn to feed 2+ countries?

They're raking it in until the niggers steal it from them again and the cycle repeats.

Let them starve.
They're building a useless population in an over-populated world. If the niggers can't make their own food and get their shit straight, tough luck. Pity them but don't go feeding them. You don't feed the fucking bears in national parks. By unnaturally raising the population to an unsustainable level they're only making the eventual famine and violence worse than it would be. You can't feed them and clothe them forever. Eventually there will be too many, what then? These bleeding heart hippie faggots need to pick one, are we overpopulated and ruining the world or do we need billions more blacks that we can train to be consumers and industrialists? holy shit ==reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee==

Zimbabwe has 14.5 million niggers living there and a 100 whites can produce more than all of them, so 1 white person is worth 145,000 niggers.

Are they getting paid in dollars? Zimbabwe's currency is no better than toilet paper.

What a stupid question.

Do you really think they are producing all that food for worthless currency?

Not sure what the point you're trying to make is, but you're grasping at straws and sound like an idiot.

Amazing feat but sad that 100 whites still have empathy for fucking niggers.

Or as Carlos would say, Amaizeing.

How long till Kariba Dam goes bust? Or are the chinks still patching it up?

so much this, this will just cause there to be even more niggers and thus more starvation
and I wouldn't be surprised that these farmers got niggered out of zambia as well in the future after they forget who grows their food
actually It seems almost inevitable

no we think you shouldn't provide for ungrateful slime (ie: being such fucking cucks)

Is that even true? This kind of language could rekindle the past genocide against white farmers. They're were being smart farmers not rulers.

you know niggers aren't exactly known for making long reaching goals and following through
why should this time be any different?
it is just a matter of time

Colonization was a mistake. By 2100 half of the humans on Earth will be African. Civilization as a whole will face an existential crisis and this niggapocalypse is the result of you feeding them and giving them modern medicine.

10/10

Zambia had enough of their heads screwed on to get the idea to woo the white farmers over into their territory when they realized what Zimbabwe had done.

not zambia, some people in the government
they won't live forever

Spotted the cuck.
Colonization is great when it's done right.

They had white land once.

(i.e. kill off who lives there and use the land for more than shitty 5 thousand-year-old mud huts)

Le archive.is/JDwT5
for lulz

Are these shills? If you're going to say such things make it amusing or witty. You all seem very salty for no discernible reason

And how are small farmers treated in white countries? They're forced off their land by big farming concerns like (((monsanto))) and if they refuse to buy the GM crops, their crops are destroyed by cross-pollination with GM crops or (((accidental))) herbicide drift. If they manage to get their crops to survive, prices in white countries are artificially kept so low they can't make a profit. At least niggers will buy their crops so I can't say I blame them for farming somewhere where farmers are wanted and needed.

That would be nice.

If you want it done right, ask a White.

Which site did you come here from, chaim? Of course it is good when Africans starve. With the current healthcare and gibs they are bound to triple in fifty years. And boy, are the trips over the Mediterranean going to increase as a result.

Starve the Niggers, Food War Now.

niggers are fucking useless, like half of the population is clinically retarded if you look at the average IQ and compare it to the definition of retardation (70 IQ, used to be 85 before it was changed because niggers in USA have average of 85)

they are simply a waste of resources, actually its worse, they are a waste of resources while making life worse for everyone around them

if dubs this is new metric

reported

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

archive.is/JDwT5

you really are unsophisticated thinkers. see here

In my world, white niggers like you wouldn't be allowed to vote

ONLY 100 OF THEM=

these people are the descendants of colonialists. They've lived in Africa their entire lives

How long til the Blacks storm the farms and murder all the whites again, I give it until the end of the year. Blacks for some reason think they can do what whitey does if only they had the land despite being proved wrong countless times.

These farmers are making a killing testing out pesticide and GMO for mosanto. Those niggers don't know it yet

I have a real hard time wrapping my head around the fact that there are whites that live among the niggers in Africa. Its got to be horrifying.. Why would they stay?

looks like we need to make an update edit

they don't have empathy you fucking retard

they have greed

They want to make money, and they really don't give a fuck who they sell it to

But I bet my last dollar if they had a choice between zimbabwe and somewhere else, where the profit would be the same
zimbabwe would be last on the list.

Whoa….someone who knows this

cool

(70 IQ, used to be 85 before it was changed because niggers in USA have average of 85)

That is very true. The leftists complained because their agenda of integration would never had succeeded if we could use the "we don't hire retards" clause.

So drop the retard level down 15 points and hurray 50% of blacks are now not retarded
But 50% are lower than 85 IQ……*scary thought.

This.

not just zimbabwe, but zambia itself, and def. ALL the blacks in both countries.

goodbye sides.

It's shit like this that would keep me up at night if I wasn't an uncaring sociopath.

Wrong again, Schlomo.

We know that whites are productive enough to carry the rest of the world.

That's the fucking problem - the parasites would die off if only we just stopped feeding them.

We don't want to support the rest of the world, though

A lot of people here are failing to understand some really basic shit about what is going on.
They aren't farming and selling their crops for charity, or because they feel they need to feed blacks.
They're African born whites, it's unfortunate for them, but that's their homeland, and they're doing what decent people do: they're working jobs.
It just so happens that they're competent at a very important and basic job, providing food for people, and they're turning some good profit from that.
As people have previously pointed out in the thread, there's a high chance they'll get niggered out of their land by niggers (again), but if they're not retarded they know this will happen, it happened before, and they'll have plans and money to either move on and keep living as good of a life as possible in Africa and keep working somewhere else, or they'll fuck off out of the continent, into Europe or the US or whatever.

Colonization as done in Africa was a mistake. Having semi-developed nations full of midshits that are part of your empire opens the door to citizenship, voting rights, and free movement into the mother nation. It's best to do it as it was done in the American colonies: push the natives out and into some other place, or reduce their numbers so that they become negligible.

This. The biggest mistake whites made was not destroying the indigenous African populations entirely. We should have never tried to uplift them.

Member of a family farm, here. Shit's not as fucked as you make it out to be. I definitely agree with you on subsidies and market manipulation and could go on for hours about that. As far as chemical companies go, they typically make life easier than more difficult, otherwise we wouldn't do business with them. And no, we're not forced to, unless perhaps you're growing shit like feedcorn (back to subsidies again). For our farm and our neighbors, the most pressing issue is government regulation and red tape. Obviously we agree that health and safety standards need to be set, but when the state tries to fine you for birds flying over your farm or deer crossing through you know there's something seriously fucking wrong.

Unpopular on Holla Forums but I really like genetic modification tech and believe it has the potential to revolutionize ag and put us in space. The way Monsanto has implemented the tech is boring though. Removal of allergens and disease resistance is where it's at.

The Holla Forums-tier argument is more along the lines of we need to rid ourselves of gene patenting. Fuck Monsanto, a farmers coop could quite happily fund research into this area were it wanted.

It's Holla Forums, we all know this.

It actually has in the case of GM treatments for citrus greening. Started out as a project from a well-to-do grower and got picked up for more funding. We might save the citrus industry now.

We need to quit helping the africans, starvation is needed to cull the herds.

this, but to be honest there is some massively retarded shit being spouted every time there is a science thread
I hope its just a few active people/shills, but I'm not so sure anymore

Because it's their home. Most of them don't have anywhere else to go.

Zambia is pretty safe for whites, they even had a white president a couple of months ago.

Stick to cross-breeding and classical farming . Risk'vise, the potential harm inherent in transgenics isn't worth the benefit.

fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf

Definition of cucked.

Checked.

The sooner that deranged nigger kicks the bucket the better.

Don't tell us tell the white farmers. Is there a way to contact them and tell them that this is a very bad idea?

Just let the nigs die already for the love of God, so feed them and grown there already useless population even more until whitey can't provide for them and then have 2 Billion nogs chimping out. Take their money but don't feed them.

newzimbabwe.com/news-29340-Zim farmers driving Zambia maize boom/news.aspx

The claim that white ex-Zimbabwean farmers are now feeding their former homeland makes for good campaign slogans against the Zimbabwean government. However, it is not true, and does nothing to help Zimbabwe learn from how its northern neighbor has actually succeeded. While subsidies alone may not work in the long term, it is evident that Zimbabwe needs to find a better way to support farmers who have left food cropping for better rewarding cash crops.

No wonder why anar/k/iddies love this shithole so much. But then the land belongs to the niggers.

Are you new? Richard Lynn books, derivative or related studies, articles charts and books have been shared almost every time if someone as much as peeps something akin to "why are niggers so stupid, Holla Forums?"

In the Rhodesian context and in the global context at the time, Ian Smith was absolutely right. As a super minority you cannot enforce quality and every position with your own race, having the one in a 10k smart nig actually working for the state ensures better cooperation with the locals and preserves standards. It may lead to other problems, but, unless he was willing to literally and officially make the EU, UN, US, UK and other assorted fucks keen on sticking their fingers in others' pies more eager, he would not achieve anything in that regard.

As far as I know the "Whites in Africa" subject their biggest problems were not enough whites, too little white African unity and they wouldn't/couldn't/didn't meet their trade requirements from their closest allies - other whites in Africa. Although you gotta wonder, if they could have done anything like that at all since jews like Soros and the Commie block were pouring money into African insurgents in a high dose back then.

this.
as much as this is further evidence of white superiority, I don't like the fact that they are feeding niggers.

niggers are savage animals and should be killed for the betterment of all of planet earth.

adopting widespread vertical aerofarming in cities would be better, saves a lot of energy in transportation, less water and nutrient use and it would mean that the old farmland could be given back to nature

no joke, son…

Completely serious here, is there any way we can move them to the US or some European country? Think of the impact on Zimbabwe if they can no longer depend on them. And they're obviously skilled. I've wanted to buy a huge plot of land and have another family do the farming for me for a while, I would seriously try to make these plans a reality if I could take in one of these families.

we need to fortify Europe.
more eating niggers = more fucking niggers = more rapefugees.

So, send them an open invite to come home, but focus on the European defence project.

why would we hate a white man?

cuz he fed zimbabwe

why would he do that tho?

people paid for it

IQ means nothing. A lot of people on this site may boast 'high IQs' yet haven't achieved jack shit in their life nor will they in their future. You're worse than niggers tbh

where did they get their money?

probably stole it

low IQ troglodyte detected
high IQ is the single most reliable predictor of future success
it also explains pretty easily why african countries are shitholes and why african american people in USA are mostly living on handouts
the fact that there are high IQ losers doesn't change that

IQ in and of itself is shit tier measuring "device", yet it correlates with financial successes and failures as well as social interaction. Using it as the only method of understanding human masses is futile, but it does help figuring out either potential or "realized potential".

Having a handful of White farmers in each African country would be much better than sending 5583773273 quintillion dollars of taxpayer money in food aid per year for fucking nothing.

Shove your shitty infograph, IQ is horseshit and isn't a measure of agency. If there was an Agency Quotient you all would test lower than niggers.

kek. You're pretty funny, user have an upvote.

The main issue with aid to Africa isn't that it's a gigantic waste of resources, it's that it allows the nigger population to explode to insane numbers which they could never sustain without white cucks feeding them.
If white farmers in nigger countries are more efficient at feeding niggers than foreign aid, then that just makes them a bigger problem. The population of Africa is projected to reach 4 billion before the end of this century. 4 billion niggers is a disaster of unprecedented scale in our planet's history and the people responsible for this deserve to be flayed alive.

except you will never do anything about it but bitch on this forum because you have a retard-level AQ (Agency Quotient)

wut?
who do you think you are fooling?

its a place where people aggregate to discuss topics. Its a forum. I know you like to think you are special, you're not. Places like this are a dime a dozen, none of you ever do jack shit to change anything though. Low AQ monkeys

Imageboard =/= Forum matey

Sage for offtopic

its the same thing. forums can have images too. even 2ch, the thing which this rips off, calls itself a forum. get a life, you're not special.

I bet you also think Catgirls are furry

your posts are shit tier and full of cancer.

I'm going to filter you now, and focus on the other posters instead.

and image-boards aren't forums, even if another language from a far eastern culture use the words interchangeably

hahaha classic, you cant face reality so you filter me

and yet you STILL think you are superior to reddit?

shocking degree of cognitive dissonance.

You have utterly failed to make one single post with something of value in it.
so yeah, I chose to ignore you.

plebbit would delete your posts, lock your account, report it to m00ds, etc…

Me?

I just ignore your dumb shit.

have a nice day…

M8, I know it's fun to argue with bait-posters, but all he's doing is making flimsy reasonings to get some (you)'s. Literally shitposting. You've got better things to do.

No I provided a dose of reality, but since it didnt resonate at the correct frequency of this echo chamber you discarded it. Keep on spending hours a day spit-swapping the same opinions to make yourselves feel good though.

I can assure you he doesn't.

was hoping to find a thread with some good topics, fire up photoshop and get my meme magic going.

any advice?

Kill yourself, it will have the same effect on the real world as your kindergarten-tier finger paintings (i.e. none)

I was going to spend time making nigger-twitter tier memes using Alex Soros or other elite family children as suggested in some deleted thread yesterday, but you might do that just as well. I think it would generate some good material.

taking their pics from instagram and the like. Showing what their life is like and contrasting that with what their parents are doing.

your ID is literally bbc

hahahahahahahhaha

not sure I understand what you are hoping to achieve here.

some shit like that?

edgy virtue signalling on a shit forum

davidmlane.com/hyperstat/z_table.html
Mean 100
Standard Deviation 15
Below 85:

15.8966% of the Population…
So thats what? Around 1 in 6 people, you want to say every 6th person or so is a retard?

Niggers need to be treated like farm animals. Food, shelter in return for restricted freedom and labour. Then we can live peacefully together.

accurate if you take this forum as an unbiased sample

wild animals are wild animals.

never forget that.

Lurk more newfag. there was even a request ITT

done

what do you expect? he likes the BBC

there probably is something akin to that if you would just look and I bet it would strongly correlate with IQ as well

There is, you just calculate the level of melanin in their blood

I call it 'The Nigger Test'

and BBC boy failed

yes
there are degrees of retardation you know

It's called g factor. user doesn't have an understanding of how IQ is interpreted. It's just correlations. High score in Y test is correlated with X outcomes. You don't need anything more than that to make use of it. High IQ = higher long term income. End of story.

More like the gee factor, as in
Gee, sure is scrub around here!

-helping niggers
-working for niggers

EXECUTION

Last reply

rhetoric? what the poop has rhetoric got to do with you thinking equality is the same as correlation?

what an ultra-maroon.

he was talking about entrepreneurial spirit which is not exactly the same as intelligence
my point was just that the shitposter was implying they are completely separate when in fact there is probably a very high degree of correlation
this could mean self agency is also a part of intelligence, but maybe not

just as there is a high correlation between skin tone and intelligence, this doesn't mean one causes the other
both of them are just manifestations of the same environment
could be the same for self agency and IQ

when did I say that the two variables were independent? what I said was IQ doesn't mean shit if you have no agency, if anything thats an argument AGAINST independence

seriously you guys are pleb tier at stats

your point being?
that is not an argument against IQ being a good predictor of future success

it is, you're just a retard who doesnt understand how joint distributions work.

Go back to 4chan you cuck.

the fact that there are many attributes that predict success does not mean one of them now arbitrarily isn't a predictor

you are implying that IQ doesn't mean shit because agency is important as well?
or do you care to elaborate?

with your logic, I could say agency doesn't mean shit either if you are tall, as that also has a high correlation with future success

implying Christian universalism wasn't the only reason the Roman Empire ultimately fell. do you think it's pure coincidence that they let more and more barbarians immigrate, and even let them hold positions of power – it's an absolutely terrifying parallel to the current situation in Europe, and it's all thanks to the Marxist idea that we can all be equal if we all just place our hand on this book

hey, I'm allowed to have a off day where inspiration fail to guide me.

pic related, some of my OC.

fuck, i meant to say that they only let more barbarians immigrate after Christianity became their official religion

here is a hugely simplified version of the model I am talking about (I would write out the mathematical argument but you will just pretend to not understand)
using your own premise that there is high correlation between IQ and Agency doesn't break this models assumptions.

the point is IQ is the key attribute. It will have the strongest correlation of any other test you can propose. It doesn't matter if there's anecdotal evidence of outliers, of high IQ who don't perform because in general they do at much higher rates than those lower on the spectrum and that's all that matters: High IQ, regardless of "agency quotient," means higher success in general, suggesting "stronger agency."

It's not worth noting that at around 165 the gains start to reverse, but the newfag's sophistry would probably try to move the goal posts there eventually if you continue to engage him.

lel. Look at which countries have the highest average IQs and then look at which countries have the strongest economies, highest living standards and the most scientific/engineering/medical achievements (Things that would indicate high agency) and it would correlate to average IQ.

its not 'regardless' of AQ. You are making the claim that Pr(Success | AQ, IQ) = Pr(Success | IQ) or that success is conditionally independent of AQ given IQ, This is not the case, and if you would ever get off this forum and read real data you would know this.

I never said agency is not important, I just said that IQ is the single best predictor of future success

you implied that IQ is negligible (or much less important) compared to "agency" as an predictor of success, and you haven't come up with any facts to back this up

both of these things are also on a scale,you simply don't have agency or do have agency

Yes, it is. Your hypothesis is that its a strong enough factor to disrupt IQ's predictive success. But it doesn't. Regardless of checking for AQ - which we can't do anyway since it doesn't exist as any defined metric - we can say with confidence high g has a strong correlation to future success (read: long term income) - which, FYI, the discussion has been using for now as the best testable stand in for your undefined "agency".

This strong correlation would persist even if we used as rudimentary a test as time discounting (ie give a kid the option to have 1 marshmallow now or 2 in 15m). Are you finished?

*its not as simple as having agency or not having it (or intelligence)

success can also be measured in degrees, its not binary

If we can't compute it how do you know its not a factor?

Checkmate

It can be made binary by making a threshold below which you are not deemed of having suitable Agency

I made the argument easier for you goobers to understand, obviously its calculated as a continuous variable you bellend

are you serious?

So, over half of Africa is literally mildly retarded… good to know.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. It's more likely that you have confounding variables rather than not have any, that is reality.

hi Carl

what would be the point of doing that?
what is suitable in this context?
and why would all this discount the fact that IQ is the best predictor of future success?

oh hey leftypol, the lengths you people go to try to defend the fact that nigger failure is not due to them being stupid as fuck

you are making assumptions with nothing to back it up
before you do, its just speculation and thus useless in the context of this conversation

also makes your argument invalid as we are not talking about hypotheticals, we are talking about the real world

Your are assuming that you can use a single variable to predict outcome, which is the worst thing you can do because any model you make that doesnt take into account confounding variables will fail. Finding correlation between variable A and phenomenon X does not automatically make A an unbiased predictor. Look this is 101 shit, it's not supposed to be intuitive, thats why you have to learn stats in the first place.

Actually you gimpoids saying that 'AQ isnt a factor even though there is no way to measure it' is a much stronger assumption than anything I have made in this thread me laddy.

It doesn't change the fact that IQ is a useful predictor of future success and the best existing metric carrying a strong correlation with agency, thereby discounting your original points that IQ means nothing and isn't a measure of agency.

The post you replied to used 3: SAT scores, race and family income.

not an argument

No one said that. I called it an irrelevant and undefined factor.

Not an argument

get back to me when one of you have a better argument than 'nuh-uh'

colonization is good only if you wipe out the indigenous people. (avoid race mixing)

slaves are bad because it makes your people lazier and eventually the slaves will gain rights.

it's worse.

US niggers have some white mixed into them, so their IQ is higher than sub-saharan apefricans.

black ass niggers are even dumber.

Slaves also fuck over the laboring class. Replace the word "slaves" with "immigrants working for shit salaries" and you see the problem.

I'd like to see a historical defense for slavery. It's all too easy to disregard it today, but the fact that it was practiced across all developed civilization until the modern era tells you it's a supreme good for civilization by default. You have to apply chesterton's fence.

Has he already been hacked to death by niggers?

Like I mentioned, slavery was the equivalent of wetbacks getting jobs for a fraction of what an ordinary citizen would earn.

If you're for slavery, you're 100% for immigration and for fucking over your native citizens out of jobs or opportunities.

Get a wider perspective, user. Civilizations that practice that kind of short-term thinking don't last long enough to perpetuate their destructive K selected institutions.

Slavery is more akin to India's untouchable in the caste system or feudalism's serfs: a stable, easily controlled underclass. There is no system of heavy importation, government welfare, or giving them any political power as in open borders.

JUST WORK DAMMIT

I'm moneyed, pleb.

Here you go. An entertaining take on the Fall of Rome: youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

I can't be arsed to tell you where exactly is the part where he talks about the mass importation of slaves and the horrid effects it had on the working class who moved to the city from the rural areas and lived on - wait for it - welfare and started behaving like dindus.

Slaves = free labor, causing citizens to be jobless. Jobless citizens = poor citizens. Poor citizens = riots and general fucking rebellion. State panic-shits itself - throws welfare at them.

Diving halo quads of truth.

I have yet to see a single shred of evidence for this claim, or for any similar claim. To the contrary, nearly every case I've ever heard of involving the one in a million successful nigger does not bridge the gap between his community and whites, but is instead ostracized by his community and furthers the alienation.

To each one of you who have internalized the Leftist sophistry that integrating excellent people who identify themselves as part of some inferior minority, I say prove it. Prove it.

And just to conclude - free citizens working for a wage, for their families have been proven to be more productive than slaves or workers incentivized by fear who are also prone to riot , try to escape, die quicker because of the treatment etc.

Slaves don't benefit a society economically, but they really benefit the few who can afford them.

disagree. niggers can't into medicine, they overuse it and abuse it and use it in the wrong way. even as we speak pathogens such as ebolachan are evolving, adapting, finding new infection vectors, newer more efficient ways of killing. nature always finds a way. by year 2100 africa will be severely depopulated, within 200 years further ebolachan will subside to her deep slumber in the batcaves of africa, waiting until the time she is ever needed again. and africa will then be ripe for colonization and resource exploitation. this time we won't intermingle, won't make deals or treaties, won't recognize their existence and we won't say we're sorry. the only reply a nigger will ever receive will come from the barrel of a pulsegun mounted on a patrolling sentry drone.

4 bil is the prediction if current trends continue, but hopefully developed countries stop sending aid and let the nigger population reach its equilibrium (which is probably less than 100mil)

I just realized I've never heard of Zambia (or I've forgotten), which must mean it's a legit place by African standards.

prediction is based on their birth rates and doesn't take into account the death of medicine by evolved immunity or interruption of food supplies. seriously we are always only 2 months away from a population crash in africa if food supplies are interrupted. that's 3 weeks for foodcaches to run out and 5 weeks for people to start dying of starvation.

Good luck, Ebola-chan! I love you, Ebola-chan!

How long until the rest of the world can no longer support the African population?

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

ICH LIEBE DICH, EBOLA-CHAN

Nature killing niggers. I like it.

Why did they come back? We all know Mugabe is going to kill them or kick them out so he can place niggers on the farm, thinking that the whites did all the work so niggers can start farming again. They need to starve, if these whites don't leave they deserve nothing less them death.

as soon as the middle class is completely destroyed, the elites will declare that africa is unsustainable and massively cut the amount of aid we send their way.

>inb4 Ebola-chan saves the day by killing them all through unintended means, thus nulling the sacrificial terms

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I fucked up. I thought they returned to Zimbabwe, which is why Mugabe said whites were feeding his people. At least they force other countries to buy their shit or die because niggers cannot into farming.

yes user. using your agency to drop out of school, impregnate 5 women, and spend your whole life in the prison system is way better than wasting too much time on the internet

oh man, to see the original nigs burn down, it's almost worth the sacrifice

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

OH GOD IM DYING!!!! MY FUCKING SIDES!

likely a troll but oh god that was fucking funny.

The gap between whites and african americans is roughly the gap african americans and africans.

Do you feel in charge?

i do find it fascinating that every race on the planet understands farming except niggers. it just seems like such a basic thing that they should have at least been able to pick up after colonization.

they are capable of starving to death and allowing their kids to starve in places like the USA.. They are not like other races. They invented racism to try and avoid the facts

Godless apes need to get more AIDS 2!

true, but the longer you feed the parasites, the more they reproduce beyond their means to support themselves.

we have to refuse to support them now because it will be impossible to support them down the road

Not who you were replying to…

But is that pic supposed to be threatening or something?

why