Former CIA Director Endorses Hillary. Claims Trump is a Threat to National Security & Russian Spy

On National Security:

On Russia:

On Muslims:

On Being a Cuck:

As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president. No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

archive.is/2WY1p
nytimes.com/2016/08/05/opinion/campaign-stops/i-ran-the-cia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

non-intervention.com/1798/more-911-related-cover-up-lies-these-from-an-ex-cia-director-and-a-journalist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a threat to common sense, he is supposed to be a rich retard not a president

Dubs will not save you, CTR.

I wish we could meme aidan gillen (guy who played CIA) into supporting trump

And Trump is campaigning with the previous head of the DIA.

Looks like there's a spook civil war going on to me.

How people who've destabilized countries and engaged in human trafficking call anybody else a threat is beyond me.

Maybe that's why obongo pardoned hundreds of drug dealers.

One of the top comments that's not an obvious CTR shill:

Even the pozzed faggots who read NYT are getting wise to this bullshit.

Also:

WEW LAD

But what if Trump really is batshit insane? Nobody here was able to sit with him and do tests to gauge his sanity.

Hillary does pass the impression of being grounded.

Pic related.

THE FOUNDING FATHERS STARTED THE BARBARY WARS AGAINST ISLAM FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! HATING ISLAM IS EXTREMELY AMERICAN!

The experience argument baffles me. It's like saying someone who has wrecked 14 cars has lots of driving experience, so they are a good driver.

Uh, you don't get to bring CIA.

Gas yourself

Hillary is a fucking criminal and you are a traitor. Hope the 10/hr is worth it.

This marxist sophistry needs to die.

BANE ?

IF THE TERRORITS DIE THEY WIN

Even better, she claims responsibility for anything good coming out of bill's record.

Except all the anti-gay legislation and impeachment of course.

This.

But that wasn't motivated for religious reasons. It was motivated by them attacking our ships and stealing our merchandise. It was an economic war.

Yes, the permittance (permission~) of multiple faiths in one nation is detrimental to its unity and thus it's stability

Then that would be hilarious and I would vote for him anyway. Trump is our final peaceful attempt to rekt TPTB, a literal absolute madman sounds like a good bet for that.

Are you mentally ill, or just a ctr wageslave? Reported, get a better job cuck.

Trump has spent his whole life dealing with vultures trying to fuck him over. So did his father Look how these people manhandled Obama into doubling the national debt. Putin is a creampuff by comparison.

But that isn't motivated for religious reasons. It's motivated by them attacking our citizens and raping our women. It is a survival war.

fuck, I'm just an illiterate faggot, sorry user

Pay debnts's

Get a load of this fucking cuck. Who is the real danger to national security, the man who loves America or the whinging faggot who has already compromised its security?

they are not my agency, they work for the ape, the king nigger man

Fuck off, Bill.

Killary doesn't even obey minimum wage laws. They're paid pennies on the post.

First reply. Always the first reply.

Between this and the Applied Memetics guy… are they trying to make the CIA look retarded to lull everyone into a false sense of security?

What does that mean? Is it an automated notification system or something? Or are they just constantly refreshing the front page?

Let's sum it up….

"Trump is a big bad meanie! MUH PEE ARRRRRRRR"

"Putin is le ebil Hitler, guise ;)"

"Islam is muh religion of piece. If u say otherwise, they'll kill us all! "

what a faggot

One theory is that the first reply is the OP using a proxy. When you control both of the argument, it's easy to D+C the board and cause choas.

*both sides

I think I remember reading about that in the sticky. Just seems like obvious shilling in practice though.

(((CIA))) endorsing Clinton? Probably for job security… Regime changes and arms smuggling doesn't just happen.

TOP GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS!

kek

Fuck the cuck!

Your shilling couldn't be more obvious.

God When are you entire generation of brainwashed muppets going to realise Clinton IS NOT THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS. CONCENTRATE..if you cannot recognise when you are being totally manipulated then at least have the ability to go..Why am I seeing all these stupid things said about nothing about this person. About nothing..look at the content rather than the 8 second fecken soundbite. In a generation totally trained like little hand puppets in the "who is my enemy this week game" its like shooting ducks at the winter show to manipulate you lot. CONTENT..LOoK AT THE FECKEN content. Has anyone actually read the 100 page report by Official independant observers of the fecken Democratic party primaries. They cannot even put up a candidate. Finito DONE. Total and complete absolute fraud, every trick in the book including "oh lets just change you to Republican so you cannot vote democrat by forging your signature!!!. I can understand with the USA where they are still and always have used subliminals as a governmental asset in every CIA controlled and manipulated media outlet whose specific techniques and history of I thoroughly was taught and studied in the 80s and have watched with interest ever since but you lot are not Americans.. I am by no means promoting TRUMP but JESUS wept at least have the bloody political hooozpah to know when a controlled media is brainwashing you to say stupid things like Hillary Clinton is the LESSER of two evils. But fuck me why should I worry you are the stupid asses sitting in Europe with An entire army on the move into Poland. POLAND!!! Russia and China going nuttjjoobs because your governments with their mad Americans are surrounding them with Missiles with Nuclear interchangeable warheads like bunch of sacrificial lambs. OOh how should i do my hair this week. How about bald!!! which is what you will be if your entire youth of Europe do not get off their asses and stop thinking the MUSLIMS or refugees are your problem and not the method. You lot have to combine with the Muslim, The Russian Youth and any bloody Icelandic soccer player you can lay your hands on youth and create the greatest ANTI NATO ANTI AMERICAN wave of solidarity ever seen on the history of the earth or you will be bald..They have gone rogue.. they have totally gone rogue..they do not care if they have to obliterate you in the process..seriuosly..They now know if they obliterate half the planet 30 years later they have National park with rare horses and lovely furry animals running about happy as larry. LESSER of two Evils. and sad..sad is not going to keep your hair on your head..you can start a revolution with 50 people, or even 29, or even with one old lady and her grandchild..its been done..Do not worry about America they are unsalvegeable you lot need to concentrate on the obliteration and total disbanding of NATO. Thats your target.

An economic war done out of the doctrine of their religion, which when asked why they had done what they did, responded,"because of our religion."

He would have been killed a long time ago considering the people he does business with.

mmm, delicious pasta

Holla Forums's favorite senior CIA officer and famed Israel-hater, Michael Scheuer, doesn't seem like to like this shill Morell.

non-intervention.com/1798/more-911-related-cover-up-lies-these-from-an-ex-cia-director-and-a-journalist/

Nice.

So, why aren't we memeing the fuck out of this?

to any spooks out there who are on Trump's side, holler at us

WEW LAD

they kinda fucked this one up, it was hilarious.

They posted the same article with 1500 bots simultaneously, and it trended #1 in the US with only 1500 posts. There's no way to pretend that twitter's trends aren't bought and rigged.

Jesus christ 9/11 is their mini Holocaust. The Jews are masters of playing victim and taking advantage of the good hearts of normal folk. They are soulless monsters, and their colluders deserve to be executed for treason.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOUR JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE SHILL!?

#ImCIA

Meme it.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

We're reaching unheard of meme levels folks.

Knock it off, retard.

wasted dubs, mcfucking shill yourself m'goy

That smug look on his bitch face says he has a teenage runaway chained up in his basement.

Doesn't he look like a pedo? That or a cuck or do I repeat myself?

Anyway, he's one of these delusional types who imagines what he says matters. This guy can't get Hillary 10 votes. He's yapping to the choir there.

Oy vey take down this comment you filthy tinfoil hat wearing goy! No one is conspiring to do anything for favors! Quick Haim disable the comments!

Holy fuck this guy is a piece of shit! "Rule of law?," how about you file fucking charges against Hillary then if you fucking value law so much you pieces of trash. HOLY FUCK I AM MAD!

This retard reminds me of chrisitan wullf, president of germany. A bit naive, good willed but utterly incompetent. Even his phenotype says that. Sure the russians get to trump "wanna shill for mother russia" "we make russia great again".

awesome clip, you could tell even Chris Wallace liked it

here's another similar one, about ISIS funding through "back channels of banking…people who you think are our allies…"

7:05 clip related

In our intelligence business we would say that you are fucking retard, trump uses a certain strategy that aligns with russia in his ven diagram wordings and beliefs. IN OUR INTELLIGENCE BUSINESS, lel. Yes let me use some rational arguments that seem like plasuible arguments. Because the games you play are tied to ideology in that context and not vastly different to strategy in the broudest sense. Because you can can make sense of that. He is so contemppartmentalized that he has a hard time searching for hsi conviction and projecting it to poltical players like trump.

Winner winner chicken dinner

I sure do trust former CIA bureaucrats and cronies. They always have America's interests at heart :^)

I'm glad this election is so easy.

Unlike previous elections we have a very simple choice: good vs evil.

Simply by running he's forced all the traitors to unmask and expose themselves.

Now when the day of the rope comes, we know _exactly_ who to string up. Even if we don't know exactly what they did, we'll know they're guilty because of which side they took in the war.

Pretty sure he's talking about Saudi Arabia, not Israel.
Or at least, he could never actually say it if he meant it.