Sitting on a chair behind a desk all day, keeping my hands on the mouse and keyboard... It's really exhausting...

Sitting on a chair behind a desk all day, keeping my hands on the mouse and keyboard... It's really exhausting. Isn't there a way I can computer in bed, in a more comfy position?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.csail.mit.edu/prentice/entries/desk_chair.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people.csail.mit.edu/prentice/entries/desk_chair.html

get a better chair and desk and grow a pair

Nice, but those chairs start from $550 holy shit

You can pick one up used with good upholstery for $100-$200. I did the same thing as the page I linked, and it's amazing.

there are a lot of reasons not to do this OP

Get a standing desk and stand you lazy nigger. Once you get too tied to stand, sit.

I have been doing this for a year and it has done wonders for my lower back. Also my energy levels don't drop in the afternoon anymore.

You can either:

1. Get a standing desk at a fixed height and a tall chair that will allow you to sit at that height.

2. Get an adjustable standing desk that will lower to sitting height and keep your chair.

Option 2 is can be more expensive if you get an powered electric jew adjustable desk. If you have the shekels, it's worth it.

Hook up your PC to a projector and project it on the ceiling? I do this to play videogames with a retropie attached to my projector and a wireless gamepad for good measure. It works pretty well for gaming, and I'm sure you could adapt to use it for browsing and such.

All the lights in that picture are making my pupils reflexively constrict.

You need some pillows and an ikea byllan. Enjoy your comfy. :3

lel

something like this.jpg, but i it needs to have wheels.

Might as well kill yourself at that point tbh

I got a Squatty Potty and pooping is much more pleasant now. Those Pajeets are on to something.

When it comes to computers we don't have good ergonomics for 99% of workers. Sad!

Get an ipad

i have the same pants as that rolling american except probably 6 or 7 sizes smaller
sage for unrelated

If you walk for 10 min around the block every hour and drink a gallon of water every day, and do basic calisthenics morning noon and evening as a lite refresher, and a more vigorous workout 3x a week, you will notice you feel 100x better, with much more comfort in EVERY situation, greater clarity and intelligence, strength motivation and perseverance, and you won't need this shitty thread. Fuck you, do it fag.

That's a lot of work.

I'd rather just pay for a comfy chairbed

Rest assured you look just as ridiculous in them as he does.

You think I give a fuck? When I wear those bad boys I am Sgt. Comfy of the pajama squadron. That man is a true patriot demonstrating real freedom by riding his tank into battle against airplane seats in a blitzkreig of comfort.

pls, footed onesies or GTFO.

....even though I don't own one :(

Maybe do half of that, like walk every 2 hours and do squats in the morn then push ups mid day and lunges at night, and the water thing.... a back exercise if you can figure out a good one for home. Or pic related.