High heels

How do you feel about high heels? Personally I love them. I wish more women would wear them, rather than ugly boots and sneakers. What do you think? Do you wear them?

ewww

Yes

They are feminism meets fashion. They aren't practical and make walking more difficult, their only purpose being to artificially narrow the height gap.

The only time I think they look sexy is when pole dancers wear them, with their legs sticking out.

They're the normalfag's fetish.

but that's fucking wrong you retard. it's because standing on tiptoes tightens the leg and ass muscles making them look fuarrrking juicy

i find the basic design stupid, silly looking, aesthetically.

Boots are so fucking hot though. Black edgy ones with a little heel not fucking fluffy ones or cowgirl boots.

black boots > sandals and flip flops > sneakers and tennis shoes > dress shoes and high heels > cowgirl and uggs

I hate high heels for what they do to feet but I hate these summama bitches even more. The basic bitch starter pack shoe. You know exactly what it is

This guy gets it

high heels are annoying

High heels, like make-up, were originally made by men FOR men. Now it's just another cunt weapon to try to intimidate you. NOT cool.

I don't know why but I love feet. Just the thought of being under a table with multiple women's feet perpetually makes me feel like cumming.

id rather a girl wear sandals so i can see her feet and cute toes. that way i dont accidentally fall in love with a bitch with ugly feet

as for these i hate them to death. imo NO female should be wearing these. not even for special occassions

Ive seen so many girls fall flat on their face because of heels.
know a 30yo-ish girl who wore heels so much she permanently damaged her foot and needed surgery

know a girl in her 20s that has blisters all on the bottoms and around her feet because she keeps wearing toght heels

fucking disgusting

how generic

opinion disregarded

Like this?

Maybe they should of gotten a pair that is actually fitted for their feet or designed to keep the pressure of the weight in the right places. Same with sandals why do girls get ones that have no padding what so ever on them

From experience of shopping with my gf and family: if the one they really like isn't in their size, they wear it anyway

Fuck yeah. I had a gf once who was into mildly kinky things, just basic swapping roles of dom/sub. Enjoyed it because I was into the same stuff. She had boots like that and always wore them when she was dom and I loved it.

women are retarded, tell me something I didn't already know

This. People keep going on and on about how horrible heels are, while having no experience with properly fitted shoes.

It's common sense that tells you when a shoe is too small but women don't give a fuck about the size. Why do you think almost every woman who wears heels, have one or two of her toes coming off the sides? It's because they don't care

To bad I didn't know this untill a few months ago, gotta wear extra wide and square ended shoes. Now my big toe is inward facing and my pinkie toe is crooked

Anyone else has a deformed pinky toe from wearing terribly fitted shoes?

Is that you, Frodo?

I get that a lot.