RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS GENERAL

DAY 1: RIO GRANDE EDITION

Current Problems:

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-water-pollution-virus-risk-danger-swimming-sailing-rowing-chance-of-infection-almost-a7165866.html

sportingnews.com/athletics/news/rio-olympics-2016-lose-keys-olympic-stadium-boxcutters-maracana/bgayfg8y8h971faeq2x19az3o

imgur.com/gallery/h6V56

foxsports.com.au/olympics/rio-2016-usa-basketball-teams-to-stay-on-luxury-cruise-ship-for-olympic-games/news-story/e0597969a971183a5fb56670d71c1c47

uproxx.com/news/rio-olympics-fires-security-firm/

deadspin.com/only-19-of-the-31-olympics-athletes-village-buildings-h-1784288452

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646384/Rio-s-highway-terror-Shooter-takes-aim-cars-Red-Line-road-Olympic-athletes-fans-travel-games-Brazil.html

PLACE YA BETS

BRING OUT YA KILL-COUNTA

GET /COMFY/

STREAMS

livestream.com/accounts/20833526

nbcolympics.com/live-stream-schedule

overtube.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720802/Rio-Olympics-pollution-problem-worsens-raw-sewage-pours-Guanabara-Bay.html
archive.is/wGJrD
deadspin.com/massive-protests-are-following-the-olympic-torch-all-ov-1784800294
web.archive.org/web/20160727152241/http://www.crash.net/f1/news/232383/1/ecclestones-motherinlaw-kidnapped-in-brazil.html
crash.net/f1/news/232383/1/ecclestones-motherinlaw-kidnapped-in-brazil.html
archive.is/TR8hc
theverge.com/2016/8/4/12379224/olympics-rio-2016-gifs-rules-policy
independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/rio-2016-boxer-rape-arrested-hassan-saada-olympics-moroccan-latest-a7174191.html
76chan.org/sp/res/82478.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PmAdbdQUy0g
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/01/sport/fire-thefts-olympic-village/
cnn.com/2016/06/21/americas/australian-paralympian-mugged-gunpoint-brazil/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711749/Karl-Stefanovic-makes-joke-tranny-people-Nine-Network-reporter-mugged-transvestite-Rio-Janeiro.html
archive.is/JX3bm
abcnews.go.com/International/olympics-refugee-team-march-opening-ceremony/story?id=41116706
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7J1LAuTNU
youtube.com/watch?v=lc13QpUO92Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oYKCYpqVJG8
youtu.be/bKhuvril8Rs
cbssports.com/olympics/news/olympian-on-rio-water-quality-i-will-row-through-s-for-you-america/
instagram.com/mckaylamaroney/?hl=en
thelocal.dk/20160803/danish-olympic-team-hit-by-theives
m.dw.com/en/three-spanish-olympic-sailors-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-rio-brazil/a-19275436
thelocal.dk/20160629/denmark-makes-it-harder-for-foreign-spouses-to-come
archive.is/Jkyh0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646384/Rio-s-highway-terror-Shooter-takes-aim-cars-Red-Line-road-Olympic-athletes-fans-travel-games-Brazil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3nkGz2-w6Eg
taima.tv/r/morningwoood
olympics.cbc.ca/video/live/2016-rio-olympic-games-opening-ceremony-27681.html
strawpoll.me/10925210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dis gonna be good

why anyone in their right mind would go to these Olympics is beyond me. But hey, it's going to to be great to watch from a distance.

Is Russia in If not my country of 25 Million may come 3rd in the ranking

The same people probably went to the 2014 world cup

couldn't care less about (((organized sports))) but bump for happening

WHO IS READY FOR A MASSIVE FALSE FLAG

Friendly reminder that the Jamaica team has no furbished rooms

Friendly reminder that drug dealers are selling cocaine in sealed bags with the olympics logo on them

Friendly reminder a Chinese olympian was puked on and robbed as he entered the terminal

Friendly reminder the line for people reporting robberies is currently about 3 hours long

Russia is excluded iirc.

DATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLYDATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLYDATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLYDATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLYDATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLYDATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLYDATADIDNOTPOSTSUCCESSFULLY

Brazilians are planning a giant protest, and the water is "too soupy to train in"

Yeah, people are going to die

ME

Russia commits suicide bombings, funded by ISIS and approved by Donald Trump. Putin will be seen strangling a gay child in the distance.

Just because we beat you
But yeah there should be some happenings

I'm laughing

Funded by Assad you mean
ISIS dindu nuffin it was that evil Assad

yes goy, waste your time and shekels to project all that national pride we still allow you to have on meaningless sporting events that won't actually do anything about the shit you are in as a people

Yeah the (((media))) tries and shills Australia's identity based upon sport
But I think our talent comes from our Rural areas mainly which are 98-100% white

Another relevant article
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720802/Rio-Olympics-pollution-problem-worsens-raw-sewage-pours-Guanabara-Bay.html
archive.is/wGJrD

Competitors sailing, windsurfing, and most importantly swimming, in the lagoon will literally be dodging chunks of human shit

Oh, and dead bodies, as one of the picks in the article shows.

deadspin.com/massive-protests-are-following-the-olympic-torch-all-ov-1784800294

What if the local criminals fight the akbars? Then will a happening be denied?

Some brasilian thugs kidnapped the F1 director's mother in law like a week ago too. Top kek.

Didn't know Brazil was indian teir bad

this is the future of usa

India is less of a shithole than Brazil. It's
that
fucked.

Nothings going to happen go…guys. Brazil earned this fair and square. I'm sure the Olympians will enjoy there clean and safe city.

What did the director hire them to do so?

Prepare for maximum

HUEHUEHUE

Get /comfy/ lads

Top kek why the fuck was Brazil selected to host the games?

DESIGNATED SWIMMING POOLS

The only real sport I am interested this year is happenings. Currently Osama holds the record which has stood since 2001. So far this year Truck Mohammed is set to take gold with Syed Farook set to get silver. Mrs Farook is set to win gold for the women. But with such a juicy target on offer and such a corrupt, useless police force the field is still open for someone else to take the 2016 happening gold and with tens of thousands set to visit rio there is an outside chance of someone breaking Osama's record.

because its a diverse paradise obviously

Just a reminder that India actually hosted a decent Commonwealth Games a few years ago, Brazil is a fucking joke.

Brazilian here. Basically nobody gives a shit about this. We have been warning you all for years that this shit was going to be a giant failure but nobody heard.
Also, if you had to pick the worst country possible, but did you also had to pick the worst city on the country?

Olympic cities get "picked" by who brings the IOC the biggest briefcase full of cash.

Pretty dumb for the Brazilians to be so ambitious about hosting something they clearly didn't have the will or means to pull off correctly. This is going to decrease their global image

lmao do you actually think this entire thing didn't boil down to one commitee guy getting a big sack of money and quickly forgetting about the whole thing?

Olympics = easy money laundering

This is true.

The politicians make a "donation" to the international committee, and they in turn get bribed by the firms competing to build and organize the facilities.
So the the government budget bleeds money like crazy, while theses corrupt assholes pocked the money from big corporations.

And concerning corruption, there's no place like the leftist run Brazil.

Predictions:
Niggers will win all the track events.
Anglo-Saxons will win all the swimming events.
North-East Europeans will win all the weight-lifting events.
Han Chinese will win the gymnastics.

because the totally unbiased committee determined it was the best place of course. no shekels involved.

Fixed

It's all about cash and contracts, the biggest benefactor is the Rio state, they got a fuckton of money(they were broke) and infrastructure for the games. I really hope someone nuke that place, or at least someone bomb the Christ statue.

What happened to Russians and gymnastics?

Russians were banned for being too white and having an ebil wacist bresident

This is the deal in third world countries, there are is a good year, then there are 5 bad years.
When our former president got the olympics, we were in a good year, now we are not, so obviously shit isn't gonna work

If you people want to know why the IOC is so angry at Brazil, it is because we didn't put up a single ad board/panel on the stadiums, meaning no ad money for IOC.

Just to clarify, this is because we had them made in Ukraine, and I don't need to explain why they didn't get made and delivered on the planed time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

Nobody shits in the streets in Brazil. Our cities aren't a plain big slum urban mishmash surrounding a couple shiny buildings. Rio is garbage, yes. But 25% of the capitals aren't like that.

In this country in a city you never compete for space with cows, goats, an elephant or wtf

You don't know Brazil… not saying it's not a shithole but it's not worse than India regarding opportunity to afford a decent life. Someone living in a slum in Brazil is doing way better than a poo living in a slum in his pajeet village.

#dirtybomb

The funny thing is that the kidnappers set a ransom of 120 million Brazilian Reals (£27.9m) for a mother in law.

source: web.archive.org/web/20160727152241/http://www.crash.net/f1/news/232383/1/ecclestones-motherinlaw-kidnapped-in-brazil.html
source: crash.net/f1/news/232383/1/ecclestones-motherinlaw-kidnapped-in-brazil.html

This is depressing to me Holla Forums, Olympics is the only sports event I'm looking for in my life. No team/ball based sport ever cought my attention as they are basically D&C. It's insane how it's fucked up this badly this time.

Mate, to the rest of the world Rio=Brazil.
And Rio is an Africa tier hellhole. Unless you are a Carioca, don't get ofended, just join in the banter.

I think you may be right.

Kek. [pic related]. archive.is/TR8hc

You're forgetting the Orlando guy

Farook would be getting bronze so far

theverge.com/2016/8/4/12379224/olympics-rio-2016-gifs-rules-policy

THE HORROR

OLYMPICS VIEWING (ON NBC) STARTS AT 6:30PM CENTRAL

Oh Mahmoud, you…

if dubs there's a huge explosion day 1

explosive diarrhea

That's some sick shit, what a bunch of money grubbing kikes.

(checked)
kek vult

Kek. A Morrocan boxer just got arrested for sexual assault.

confirmed first illicit criminal short video of the 2016 olympic pantsshitting competition

By which country's standards?

Brazil's.
So you know it is serious business when Brazilians say enough is enough.

I swear to god how can we move on as a society when these vermin are still allowed to live?

Is it BLM protests? please let it be BLM protests!

We never will. Caring for the genetically deficient will be the grave of our species.

You're completely right and it kills me to know if we even do ever have a revolution to stop this, it won't be until long after I die.

Rio Grande?

You'll never get to see space because of people like this.

No. It is about the impeachment process currently under way. Pro and against groups are constantly doing these things.

Georgia guidestones, gentlemen. Soon, there won't be too many subhumans left to take care of

Could you imagine going to Rio and having this walking sideshow come up to you, like way too close, and demanding money in his guttural bastard language?
every time he opens and closes his "Mouf" he showers you in his spittle.

How would you feel?

Does no one in this fucking country have proper fucking teeth?

Holy Christ, it ain't Yamuna but fuck me it's getting there.

Is it BLM? please let it be BLM.

Admirable really.

Rocks foretell the future :^)

t. /x/

Thread theme.

If dubs the brazilians ride in on planes and kill every team with niggers on it

I have no idea if this is parody or not.

fug… if dubs brazil declares war on Israel and wins

If their security is that fucked how can a terror attack not occur?

I guess they are hoping that the lunatic gangers will just murder so many people so often that a terrorist attack will just go unnoticed.

This board is full of idiots

kek

It is not fucked at all actually. Knowing how corrupt Rio police is, the federal goverment has brought literal thousand of soldiers and federal police agents, it is probably the safest spot on the country during the olympics, anyone shade of brown not wearing an uniform is getting shot on sight.

i'm shocked they didn't get robbed the very second they entered the airport.

You mean… the coup under way. It was a light coup because the impeachment doesn't have a solid legal basis at all.

I give zero shit to muh progressivism, but this was clearly coup.

Assuming they don't steal some uniforms.

This is going to be the best Olympics ever.

I hope these olympics will serve as a wake up call to the whole world about how shitty third world countries really are.

Especially given Brazil has actually gotten worse in recent years and was supposed to be the beacon of hope for the supposedly developing world, at least some people should wake up.

Oh God, I am so happy I am not a carioca right now.

Nah, there is a legal basis, it just is a weak as fuck one, and a stronger president would just manage to shrug it off (what Lula and FHC actually did), but Dilma's lack of support pretty much sealed her fate.

We need adenovirus chan to be memed.

The pools should be fine, its just the outdoor swimming events where people will have to deal with the feces and there's not many of those compared to indoor.

Man, we shoulda hosted the Olympic games somewhere more stable… like Mogadishu.

or just buy their way in.
or walk though the door when the guards piss off to gangfuck some HIV+ underage whore.

I tell you what, if you were brave enough and worked for something like COPS you could get some real edge of your seat footage.

Wasn't too long ago I read an analysis on up-and-coming potential superpowers, and the order of likelihood went China>Brazil>Russia. Fucking delusional, but honestly this charade of racial egalitarianism cannot hold for much longer. Truth will always win in the end, and the truth is that shitskins can't into developed civilization. How long it takes for people to wake up is almost academic at this point. It will happen.

Oh shit nigger

Someone needs to stream Tropa de Elite tonight.

You can be a resource super power quite easily, look at KSA or the ongoing bits with the US.
Shit we still have regular diseases caused by a lack of loos for poo in the south.
I personally blame the fact the mountaneers like their septics and outhouses on top of the water sources for the downstream people.

This is going to be a fun weekend.

When the Rio Lolympics is finished what will happen to the stadiums?

don't worry, they'll probably collapse during the events, meaning no expensive demolition costs afterwards.

bix nood gimme dat white (>implying) boi

New homes my bff jill.

How many aeons will pass before dwarven asshurt heals?

Is there some way we can get the masses of inbred retards to move into the stadium before it collapses?

Never.

I have a feeling there will be no terrorist attacks, still excited for other happenings though.

lol they scrapped those lodgings of impeachment attempt exactly because of the lack of legal validity.

Suddenly with Dilma it's somewhat legal… it has nothing to do with how strong or weak as a president she's. The government got elected in voting booth , but the forces inside the country felt the Worker Party government went past its usefulness.

About as long as it takes for Elves to be gassed, bastards are like roaches.

You mean regular Brazilians?

Yeah drop some pennies.

Russians would have won some of the gymnastics had they not been banned

I don't think we will get a Terrorist attack either, but we really don't need one, we could have a coup, a outbreak of some sort of supervirus that kills a quarter of south america.

So was Collor, what is your point?
It is a weak justification for impeachment, but that is all they need. It is not a gorpi, it is in our constitution, tough luck if democracy isn't working like you wanted.

At least one of the olympians will get robbed and killed and im pretty sure some will drop out due to illness. How many people who travelled there to watch the olympics will get fucked? Pretty sure we will see loads of pictures and stories on social media about how bad that shithole is.

RAPE MASTER
independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/rio-2016-boxer-rape-arrested-hassan-saada-olympics-moroccan-latest-a7174191.html

Hassan Saada, 22, was arrested by police on Friday morning after allegations of sexual assault were made against him by two Brazilian women who work in the Olympic Village in Barra de Tijucaas as waitresses.

dwarves are the jews of fantasy, hell their language even looks like hebrew

Does anyone else kind of want their country to do well, along with some happenings for maximum entertainment? We all know team USA is always #1 anyways in medals

Caralho

Goddamnit, can mussies just not help themselves?

Wrong one, goddammit.

at least Brazil has working toilets

Hahaha nigga gonna die!

Someday soon the US will be Brazil

What an interesting way to spell China.

We are talking about normalfags here.

The waitresses knew the risks when they applied for the job, its a workplace incident :^)

Have you ever considered that it's because you're a 63% White country with the vestigial wealth and infrastructure to take advantage of the biological diversity of your citizens and succeed in most of these events?

American Olympic gold can be measured in Negro sweat.

And it's only gotten worse since that was said.

Are they tourist attractions?

Poor ex-mother-in-law

USA usually has most gold medals even if they don't win total medal count.

Ha, good one m8.

Something like Zika?

kek what is this

That logo looks like a pacifier or a cock-cage.

No, worse than that.

Not all US athletes are niggers. For example, USA dominates swimming and niggers can't swim

Not in 2008
But that was a freak case so far as we can tell. But with not all Russians in gymnastics, China has a bigger chance this year.

I wonder if this will be the first olympic games with mass vomiting. And it will be live streamed for the whole world to see.

i can only hope.

You know I watched Cidade de Deus (brilliant film, recommend watching if you haven't) and I always had this dream, yeah some day I'm gonna go to Rio, chill on the beaches like they did in the movie, live the good life you know?
Water is shit
Beaches is shit
For the crime I already knew.

I guess I just want for a Brazilian to tell me it's not true? That it's all media lies.

Will I ever be able to fulfill my dream?

No.

Yes. What I am saying to you is that you have the ability as a nation to highly train your Asians for gymnastics, your niggers for running, and your whites to swim, and hence get a high medal count.

It's not because White Americans are some sort of atheletic ubermensch, it's because you're abusing foreign genetics. The olympics only really makes sense if it's exclusively white people.

I said usually, not always.
Chinks can't into track and field, volleyball, niggerball, football or swimming, they only have gymnastics and diving.

Our gymnastics team is predominantly white.

Ebolaids?

Reminds me more of a fat man.

Wtf? Collor's impeachment was another whole ball game and had wide support from the population. The impeachment of Dilma is not at all like that, they're literally tearing apart the will of the population. It's liberalist US-leaning-cohorts that talk big muh freedom muh democracy but rip it off when it doesn't go their way.

Rio is the shithole Cidade de Deus depicts, you are safer living in some Northeastner costal city, even if the people are browner than cariocas, they are actually less violent.
Also, mind I said "safer" and "safe".

And not*

REMINDER THAT BRAZIL OF TODAY IS THE FUTURE THAT LIBERALS AND LIBERTARIANS CHOSE FOR THE WEST

But that movie portrayed Rio as a crime-ridden violent shithole. And that hot girl chilling on the beach was a coalburner.

Your mistake, and that's the reason why you barely win any medals for it, so it doesn't even factor into the original conversation about the high number of gold medals you win.

Can you save us both time and stop being so deliberately scatter brained with your argument. Your niggers win track events, your whites win swimming events, and clearly your gymnasts are racists who need to be more diverse. Maybe if you sell the racial integrity of your nation up the river some more on that front, you'll be able to get even more extremely important gold medals.

no. it'll be == HUEHUEAIDS ==

Hello darkness, my old friend

always imagined myself insted of that nigger

Can you learn to check IDs before sperging out? I only replied to you once and it was to correct you about the composition of our gymnastics team.

I've put the last 5 summer olympics medal counts together for analysis

gold/silver/bronze/total (top 3 only)

1996 Atlanta USA
2000 Sydney Australia
2004 Athens Greece
USA 36/39/26/101
China 32/17/14/63
Russia 28/26/36/90
2008 Beijing China
China 51/21/28/100
USA 36/38/36/110
Russia 23/21/29/73
2012 London Great Britain
USA 46/28/29/103
China 38/29/21/88
Great Britain 29/17/19/65

Are you kidding? There is wide public support for her impeachment, did you somehow miss the biggest public protests in Brazilian history? If the impeachment was a coup, and therefore a constitutional crime, our supreme court would've said so a long time ago. I am in no way defending Temer by the way, but the process has been, so far, legal even if it has a weak justification, but the credit operations were illegal and so were her decrees without congressional approval.

Cheers M8. Not all hope is lost. Recife or somewhere coastal would be great

fuq am I watching?

Christ, do you think they ran out of time and said "fuck it"? or did they just not bother?

fuck

I agree with you. If we can actually unfuck our Earth and white countries can be white again, then we can have a true Olympiad.

You all now remember that Nazi Germany dominated the 1936 Summer Olympics

What if they actually tried

But the beaches and water were still ok.
In 14 years, it's all ruined

You are still better off picking some Caribean territory of some European nation if you want to live near beaches and warm weather, albeit more expensive, but if you want safety

Then i'd be really worried about the stadium.

Corrupt officials and contractors I imagine, so probably the former.

The workers weren't getting paid, so they did shoddy/shit work or just no work at all, it is a common practice here in Brazil.
I do not want to be the people living in these apartments or using the new stadiums.

Lets be honest.

The Brazilian ((authorities)) were properly just hedging their bets that the Jamaicans wouldn't have internet to complain.

Also what are those pics of because I know for a fact that the US has gotten more medals in gymnastics than that is showing.

Perhaps third world shitholes shouldn't be wasting the money that they don't have on vanity projects for cucked narcissists

Olympics 2016 confirmed for being a secret caananite dindu worship ritual to establish that they dindu nuffin for eternity

You win, you proved to me it's a valid process and the Constitution wasn't subverted.

I don't know what to think

I could only wish this is onion news

It's really a shame to ruin such a beautiful country (not all Brasil = Rio I know). Hope Brasilians get it together

what the fuck. how do you get people to construction if simply not getting paid is common?

>The olympic games are now literally full of shit.

They will work fine as long as they are getting paid.

It is a thrid world country, what do you people expect?

Fuck.

I licked my teeth 12 times and thanked god that I don't live in a cancerogenic 3rd world shithole.
Does he scrape his ice cream?

Also about support, the people for the Dilma government pulled out great numbers in the streets and manifestations in support of her too. So as I said, it's not clear cut as Collor's impeachment. The population is split… cheesus, Temer has like 20% rating approval.

Yeah, it's a fucking coup taking place.

Kek

So does Dilma mate.

thread theme

and not every city in India is like Dehli. hell, north India is one of the best places on Earth to live.

Not until India solves its untermensch problem.

Remider that what the lefty media worries about is OMG SEXISM AND HOMOPHOBIA, given that Brazil is super-duper hateful of brave gay people, guize.
That and that in women's volleyball they focus the camera more on their asses than action shots. Ignore the raw sewage pools and shit Olympic village.

does anyone know how to stream BBC1 in Burgerland? NBC is putting in a time delay here to provide (((context))).

There's corpses floating in the fucking water where they are training…

Plenty of runners died in China due to the ridiculous smog.

it's almost like the Olympics are some kind of eugenics program designed to keep all physically fit goyim from spreading their genes.

At least South Korea and Japan are up next to host.

Surely there's no way they can fuck the Olympics up as badly as they've been fucked up in Sochi and Rio. Surely. South Korea might be a nightmare for a different reason though.

This third world event is hilarious and all but I want a happening God dammit. Blow up the US'S ship ISIS God dammit

Russians were excluded, yes? was it for political reasons or did jewtin not want to show up?

Temer has ever lower, in the next presidential election only 1-2% of the population would vote on him. Furthermore, they rigged the polls against Dilma, because the level of support she has on the street shows this. And the majority of the population in the next presidential election in 2018 would vote on one of the strongman of the current government that is suffering a coup, Lula, and elect him

Anyways, a coup is taking place and they've timed it with bread and circuses. How convenient indeed.

I only wish Japan to wisen up and tell the fat otaku and weird people to tone it down and stay at home or something, lest some dyed-hair faggot catches wind of Akihabara and now you keep hearing endless reports of Japan being a den pf pedophilia and shit.
Would be a damn tragedy if Japan got cucked and joined the multiculti bandwagon, with sanitized cities and even faggier-looking males.

Sounds like Puerto Rico. Except without the nanny state.

From what I've gathered, it's like some Brazilian got a phone call and said, "What do hue mean the Olympics start next week, I thought the Olympics were in 2017!?"

This is going to be the best year on /sp/ since 2010.

how else are they meant to train their immune systems

Where does /sp/ hang out nowadays? I need my session of Olympic bantz and shitposting. Id love to see the factions of swimmers or other sportsmen swimming in shit .

i think its more likely that they and the spectators would spread the zika virus far more than swine flu was spread
itd be spread across the whole world and at least 30% of the earth's population would get it at at least one point in their lives

They fucked off to 76chan after Josh fucked them.

Here's the thread even.
76chan.org/sp/res/82478.html

They are just a step above trannies at that point you can't go any lower without turning into complete faggot.

India will also be a superpower by 2030 and have advanced moving streets that transport poo from your favorite designated spot to the Ganges

76chan, but 4chan mods have been very lax lately as well. Euro shitposting was peak, Olympics are looking to double it.

Japan is probably going to be the first unisexual cyborg country. Wish I was kidding.

Anything short of this would be a disappointment for the opening ceremony.

So what's the chance something goes down at the Olympics?

russia can play too

This is why gates made the zika virus and why rio has the olympics, why is Holla Forums talking about the shitty water? This olympics is the habenin

That logo looks like a cuck cage.
Can't unsee it

nice hitler trips

Who the fuck choose to make the Olympics there??????

As a shitposter with a diverse and culturally enriched board background such as myself, not all the lads left during the exodus.

A better question is what are the chances something doesn't happen during the Olympics.

OC

Daily reminder: Brazil is what a multicultural society looks like when taken to its logical conclusion

Do you guys remember the shitposting during the London olympics ceremony? An endless stream of negroes dancing and even a multiracial family featured as the face of "modern Britain".

Watch the City of God if you want the prologue for the Rio 2016 happening.

hell at least the hues speak an indo-european language, better that than arabic

Found a youtube stream of the opening ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=PmAdbdQUy0g

>8ch has no /fit/, no /his/, no /o/, no /sp/ F

No lads left behind.

I dislike Vice but this was a good documentary they did a while back. The Rio part starts at ~17:30. Bretty spooky.

It's in the top boards.

Instead of looking at the top boards, spend 30 seconds lurking on it before you say something like that.

If you ask me, that logo looks like a god damn nuclear bomb, or at least a bomb of any kind with a ring on its bottom

Slav qt

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/01/sport/fire-thefts-olympic-village/

Aussies had a fire in the night and had to evacuate then got robbed by fire fighters. You can't make this shit up.

Here's an excellent Rio documentary to give you some real insights into the situation. Way better than the Vice one I linked earlier.

cnn.com/2016/06/21/americas/australian-paralympian-mugged-gunpoint-brazil/

About
Shit posters having a bad year

I'm definitely torn here. I am always hoping for a happening, but I fucking love the Olympics, winter and summer. I watch as much as I possibly can. A visit from the religion of peace would wake up some more normies, but at the expense of me vegetating in front of the television for the next few weeks.

My sides

Imagine this would've been a real fire

Someone is going to die in this Olympics either by ISIS or the hues

In my city (Sevilla, Spain) we made a huge stadium for one of these sports events once. After that it has never been used again for sports, it's in shit state, people use the parking to go with their cars to fuck and drugdealers/prostitutes do their shit around there.

I imagine that in Rio it will directly become more fabelas

allow me to remind everyone of the single greatest achievement of the Australian race

Southern Brazil is mostly White and has talked about secession from the niggers and indigenous people of the north.

Traveled around in Brazil three times for over nine months, I agree with you Brazil bro. Rio is pretty shit and horrible, but much of it is very nice for a third world country, people who aren't nigger thiefs are great.

checked

and she's a pole

B R I T A N N I A

This year is a fucking gold mine

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711749/Karl-Stefanovic-makes-joke-tranny-people-Nine-Network-reporter-mugged-transvestite-Rio-Janeiro.html

Can't handle the banter

Bump for the hue world order

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Brazil confirmed for world superpower by 2020

Rio apparently bought the metals for the medals to Ukraine…

archive.is/JX3bm

It's gonna be great.

It's gonna be even better when the Ukrainian war starts up again…

what anime is that?

sage for off topic

I think Russia might not mind that in the end if shit goes down, and they will have the last laugh.

Sure it is hue.

apparently they dont

You're a dead guy.

Took me a second, but fucking hell, how did hueland get the Olympics over Tokyo, Chicago, or ANY-FUCKING-WHERE ELSE?

dude wtf are you on about
dont you know what the olympics are for an athlete
the dream they train for all their lives
i assume very few will have balked out, most of them for physician-ordered motives

face it, sports is bread and circuses
you get injured, you ruin your body, you take drugs
a little bit of brazilian shit more or less, doesnt change the core truth just makes it more visible

Is this a slapfight between a poo in loo and a hue? I'd laugh if it was true.

Japan is next in 2020. Though you know somewhere, someone got a nice paycheck and is watching this while laughing that he made it possible.

Question of the day

Will the Rio ceremony feature more niggers than the London one did?

olympians were just robbed by fucking firefighters. i'm sorry m8 but your country is kaffir-tier.

Jesus. Just jesus.

meant for

That was before I was "redpilled" and it still pissed me off

Look at India’s crime stats and then look at your own.

I as a hwhite man quite have quite safely wandered around multiple Indian cities and never experienced anything but friendliness and safety.

There are plenty of dirt poor Indians, true. The difference is they aren’t hacking each other apart with machetes (apart from the Muslim ones) and they don’t tear anyone who wanders into their slums apart with Kalashnikov fire.

Your country is broken and that is a sad but India has remained homogenous and is therefore safer than yours.

I remember watching the closing ceremony of the Chinese games and they had this beautiful synchronous thing going on. Then there was some short British thing that consisted of gaudy bopping to nigger music, even my bluepilled mother commented about how "trashy" it was in comparison.

Him opening his mouth actually made me jump in terror. Fucking hell.

I honestly think it is impossible to beat the Chinese opening and closing cerimonies at this point.

Why does this creature is allowed to live?
Why?

That dream doesn't involve getting mugged by trannies and drowning in a river of hue shit.

I'm still blown away by this short movie they had during the opening ceremony. What a different world.

Make it happen.

The nips might try to one up the chinks, so that would be interesting. But I doubt Rio has anything good. Its going to be generic dance shit that is nothing new, calling it now.

Unless the japs have a working mech fight, it is going to be hard to beat the chink hive mind drumming.

Goddamn, I love being white

Would they reference their animu? It seems countries like showing off their old cultural traditions instead of newer shit unlike Bongistan

and of course the youtube kikes take it down

They might.

There was going to be a mech fight this year between the US and japan right? Or did I misremember

When will the opening ceremony of Rio start?

I want to see how Hue monkeys screw it and yet still surpass The London 2012 one

4 hours and 35 minutes to go

Nothing will ever top the commonwealth games in india.

It happened apparently, watching the video right now so not sure how good it was yet.

7:30 EST

lol, they made a team entirely from rapefugees.

>abcnews.go.com/International/olympics-refugee-team-march-opening-ceremony/story?id=41116706

I think it may have been commissioned from "poor 3rd world people will read anything out loud if you pay them" -service.

It seems this vid does not have the battle at all.

sasha?!

Serves me right for believing the clickbait. I can't find a video with the actual battle and news articles say it was supposed to happen a month or two, so I have no idea what's up.

Sochi winter olympics were great. Outstanding even. Russians took it to another level

my favourite part

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

THEY HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

How else are we supposed to give you a zika, goy?

I struggle to envision what cataclysmic event would cause humanity to consider the Georgia Guidestones… let's just say those founders knew what they were doing putting it in stone.

thank you, brüder

I hadn't seen that before, it was amazing, almost poetic. It doesn't matter if you're in last place 99% of the race, if you're the last man standing.

B L A C K E D

These are a fucking shitshow.

Fitting, considering how they'll be the last ones we have before WW3 hits.

Then how do you explain 1776?

The thumbnails for the athlete listings on Google are reaction image gold.

If you beat your opponents, you lose.

I looooooove blonde girls =^]

an arab with an ak is pretty useless in target shooting m8.

Shame. I was really hyped last year about it, but it seems it will never happen. Its almost as if people don't want awesome mechs in their lives.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLONDEFAGS BTFO

bottle blondes don't count as blonde.

Stupid bitches got. CYKA BLYAD IDI NAHUI'D

TopKek

Russia don't fuck around

SHEEEEEITTT WE WUZ CRACKA ARYANS N SHEEEITTT

Really, retard?

EVERYBODY IN THIS BOARD M8

Having a weave isn't being a true blonde

lol

i had to show my id recently to buy plastic forks in australia.

Because Dilma and Luiz Inacio bribed the IOC, just like China and Russia did

and despite that even better than HUEHUEHUEland

Where? Melbourne?

Made my day, lads

I had no interest in the Olympics, but I guess I'm going to, now that it will be the biggest shit-show ever to air on live TV.

yeah. went through a self-serve checkout and it asked me to wait for a paki employee to come and make sure i'm old and responsible enough to handle plastic utensils.

W O K E

Someone should keep a medal count track based on race.

Should have asked to see the manager and then asked him to justify requiring ID for plastic kitchen utensils, not to make a scene, but to identify if it's an external requirement from regulators or the company, or if it's the management's whim. If either of the latter two, I'd take immediately take my business elsewhere, and leave the shopping where it sits.

I refuse to have this particular brand of cuckoldry imported as well, and if I see it at all where I live, the above will be the very first step, followed by writing to my local MP. Not another inch, Leftists.

wtf happened to all the qts

LMFAO

We need to meme someone contracting disease from the filth and then having explosive diarrhea in the pool during a swim event

This Olympics shows what happens when a country stays almost 20 years under commie and liberal influence while fueled by institutionalized corruption.
Ive read that the gun grabbing laws will be postponed and lefties are losing their shit 24/7 with the downfall of their commie regime, since people werent retard enough to let Brazil turn into Venezuela.
Funny how it took 8 years to fuck up this badly, what a fucking joke.

I feel much better about my own teeth. They're slightly crooked on the bottom row but holy fuck, this guy could open a can of tuna with those things.

Klige and Kemme are fine. The rapefugees need to be purged and Ryzih looks like those twins who have all those diseases and problems and are basically braindead.

Meme it to be a Pajeet.

Just for the extra spice in the mix.

Quite literally with the curry shit.

3 >>> 7 > 8 = 9 > 5 >> 10 > 2 >> 11 >>>>>>> 1

they're going to be fucking immune to this, they're used to it in the ganges

that butterface tho

Would you rather watch Müller?

Spitz and Seitz are guaranteed to dyke out. Id put money on it.

Brazil is India on Ironman Difficutly fam, idk if even the Pajeets or the Turkroaches can withstand the Hue zone.

Its literally just an old man. Not figuratively, literally.

don't be rude

STRAYA CONFIRMED MOST WHITE TEAM
CATE CAMPBELL QT AS FUCK

Winter Olympics are great. Sports where success is determined by skill, artistry and dedication rather then solely on genetic factors.

Why do Belgians look like fucking aliens? They have massive heads and their eyes are all so wide apart. What the fuck

Im going to bully them

Trips of truth.
Russians also made the whole event with 10/10 organisation and the opening and closing ceremony were beyond words

Because Belgium isn't a real country.

PRETTY MUCH A NON-CONTRY

fucked it up… just kill me

Time to bully.

I will make it quick

pics of the blanks there- Ellie Carpenter and Genevieve LaCaze. also, better pics of larissa miller.

Forgot ellie.
'Straya has the best Qts.

?

fuck off frog and give us back flanders

YouTube kikes will probably try to take down any streams they find, so it would be best if we had some backups
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7J1LAuTNU
youtube.com/watch?v=lc13QpUO92Y

KANKER

Everything about this situation makes me feel smug as fuck.

On that day humanity received a reminder that communism doesn't work.

No ceremony has ever been so perfect.
Full
youtu.be/bKhuvril8Rs
Россия 10/10

Now Anons can compare this to Brasilian ceremony and see for themselves

But its not real communism!

holy fucking lol

Im American but a world class shitposter.

pls pull out NATO so we can get Flanders back pls

(certified)
Not only do they know about us, they're so butthurt they blacklisted our site?

RIDF plz.

japs are the real life tolkien elves, that's why they're so girly

You know as well as I that leftists are too brainwashed to see. This is the only thing you will get from them

i can see why they Fear us

The will learn
they will learn you can not Keep a giant held with chains of gold and Greed

I dunno… I think I am partial to Wallonia because it has WALL in the name. I could be convinced otherwise though…

Netherlands has lots of sea walls, right? Hmmm

It's in Brazil and all first world nations are becoming Brazil

but frogs aren't white, they love to racemix

JUST

Kike team looks horrifying, makes for gr8 reaction pics tho

is this a point of pride?

There going to get raped and robbed by hue police thanks for the girls Aussies

shut the fuck up airstrip one

bunch of disgusting wogs tbh

Does anyone else remember US goalie hope solo's gross beef curtains? Never forgetti

For Brazil yes

you got the McKayla Marroney pics?

If they would have made Pushkin portrayed by a nigger, that would have been great bantz

i thought luke skywalker killed that fucking thing.

Olympics is a bread and circus event. It's boring as fuck too. Why the fuck do people watch this shit?

I would

Why, user?

nvm then

jokes on them its probably spider pussy

because this year's olympics is a disaster waiting to happen, and Holla Forums likes both Disasters and Happenings.

hues also fuck spider pussy

But what if she cant?

Turkey actively imported black athletes and gave them new Turkish names to collect medals for Turkey.

Excellent. Their own shit is working on them too.

Anyone have pics of the Russian team? I'm seeing that they had over 200 athletes cleared to compete, are they blacked too?

wtf

Could your country be any more cucked than this?

to be fair those are probably the whitest men on the turkroach team

No there hard to find because she claimed they were child porn. Have some misty may treanor.

A traditional Turkish name.

Every running event is blacked otherwise you have no chance of winning this isn't the winter Olympics

Color me triggered

God damn it, I've seen so much porn in my life, and these two (or one) woman are so nasty. What is wrong with their/her cunt(s)?

Fucking revolting. Jesus.

A true american patriot
Rowing through an ocean of shit for God and country

cbssports.com/olympics/news/olympian-on-rio-water-quality-i-will-row-through-s-for-you-america/

It's a nightmare no matter who wins the gold the US has lost this round

This is Infinite Jest tier.

Have you ever seen Romanian or Bulgarian snatch?

This.

Purpose-built Olympic stadiums in South America become urban exploration sites within a year. One in particular, I can't remember which, wasn't even built with roads to the stadium. It's just out there. In the jungle. Abandoned.

will all the sportsmen be burned in a pyre after the event to avoid bringing contaminants back to their native countries?

That bad huh? I fucked a bulgarian girl once she didn't have a great snatched but it wasn't that bad.

Guess India's winning those games

Its literally black.

All the while the (((media))) kept reporting on all the problems with the accommodations, even including photoshopped pictures.

Kek

HAHAHA This is truly peak cuck. This cunt is so indoctrinated into the multicult, so desperate to keep living the dream that she's willing to literally row and splash in bacteria ridden shit water to prove she can "drink the kool aid." The signalling and ubercucking is just too much.

*wwarablarar* "OH YEAH! I just love eating this diarrhetic shit stream! Look at how much I'm enjoying this right now! Come on, everyone is doing it, join in and see! You just can't handle a strong womyn who eats shit." #IndependentWomynDiarrheaEaters #StrongWomenEatShit

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of some phony hygiene standards but because
AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Fencing apparently has more niggers than I thought. Also that rainbow hair.

America is embracing authentic Indian culture this year

There's some nice pictures on her insta you can see instead. She'd be the most unbelievable fuck being an gymnast and all, but she's venturing fast into trashy. Seeing a few videos of her dancing to nigger beats was enough to quell any fantasies.

instagram.com/mckaylamaroney/?hl=en

More like she's been training since an early age to be in the Olympics and isn't going to let any shit, figurative or literal, stand in her way.

Wew

The Huelympics has been one big happening you gigantic nigger faggot

Please tell me she's not a coal burner.

I thought ground zero would be the Muslim journey to mecca. I owe someone $5.00

Remember seeing her pictures during the fappening.

MUH DICK

I wish I remembered where I put those god damn pictures.

She will be remembered for her sacrifice. She will survive until the medal ceremony where she will hunch over and die.

Patton is spinning in his grave.

I think she is user.

I'm sorry buddy.

I have no evidence of that, but… she seems the sort that might go for that.

Do you want to make a list of people spinning in their graves?
It'd be easier to list who isn't spinning in their grave

Might as well post some more pictures. Also I don't think there are any qts in the current USA team.

Well, Rio already feature this kind of shit in its annual Carnival.

I feel the no gf feels coming on guys

Just about any of the "shoahed" would not be spinning becsuse their peoples are successful. Thats about it really.

Nice body, but the face is like a 12 year-old's.

Sucks to suck, cuck

Marry one of the US ones they all have disgusting used up vaginas so it should even out

I'm just going to tell myself you're wrong.

Reminder if anyone from the past saw the dystopian shithole we've landed ourselves in they'd be red with rage.

While that's an admirable trait, she would be making more of a point to self immolate, blow her load and just fucking quit the team. Just throw a big middle finger to the global village fucks.

I wouldn't expect this from a normie that is probably in debt, or in a contract though.

I tried to let you down easy user.

Now you must learn the hard way.

I am tall with strong shoulders and a big, thick I.Q. but have mediocre facial features =^/

Might as well dump some more.

thelocal.dk/20160803/danish-olympic-team-hit-by-theives

Danes got robbed

That'll do for now. Put this girl in lebensborn.

Worrying but not always definite sign of being a coal burner
Nearly every female under 25 does this, means nothing at all.

Why are her parents okay with this?

Because she's an olympic gymnast?

sick quads

Either dont know, single mom, or ???.

CUCK

Besides maybe the home team, who isn't going to be robbed by the end?

quads for a girl with great quads. What a time to be alive.

You're really in love with her, aren't you?

Cute.

Fuck.

Ive gotten dubs like 10 times in the thread already.

m.dw.com/en/three-spanish-olympic-sailors-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-rio-brazil/a-19275436

Spain got robbed. Getting robbed by hue monkeys is going to be a new Olympics event.

Both of you being this nofun. IDGAF what you watch, why you watch it or what you think is important.

I was having some fun at no one's expense.

She is 20 years old. Most young people these days just ignore the parents no matter what.

Not really, just the thought that a woman with top tier looks like that whose also a gold medalist would fuck niggers without being paid is distressing. She should have plenty of successful white male suitors so why would she lower herself?

Didn't even realize till you checked, wew, thanks lad.

Dubs, confimed single-mom issues.

Seriously though, why do parents let their daughters post such picture of herself, where they presents themselves as some half-assed centerfold from Playboy or something? Don't atleast their fatehers have issues with this?

Not sure what you guys see here? Her face looks really off. Like some kind of exaggerated caricature.

fam…

mmm damn, well, maybe nice from the front. Still weird from the side though.

Because we're all equal, user. :^)
Nice dubs.

Double dubs confirm.

So much fun already.

Professionalism is dead.

Imagine how her dad feels when he sees this in the morning.

Poor man.

So…you take away her phone and computer until she stops behaving like a slut? There's no authority in parents anymore.

Because she's a woman and don't think that far. She will realise this when she's 25 and her career is over.

It hasn't even started and 3 countries have been robbed this is the Olympic games of the happening

Who ever manages to kill/maime there attacked gets the gold in the special Huelympics event called getting mugged

Fam he shits on Trump every chance he gets these days.

Women, professional? Not even once.

This, women are fucking retarded.

In America, being 18 means you are an adult. Which makes it impossible for the parents to really do anything to their kids. They can kick them out of the house, but not enforce rules or tell them to do something.

We need a list of people robbed or attempted robbery
Anyone else?

Not sure if you understand. Her entire life's purpose is to win a medal for moving a boat the fastest. You only get a chance every 4 years which means you have 2 chances if you're lucky to make the team, let alone actually win.

And that's why you're in the shitter with degeneracy because you let the state and media influence how the young people live.

Basically, families and neighbourhoods which was way much closer to each other in terms of social-life back in the day, used to uphold some sort of culture of behaving. A slut got ostracized, even by her own family, even though she was a grown adult.

IT LOOKS LIKE BRAZIL IS FIRMLY IN THE LEAD BY PULLING OUT THE TIRES, RIMS, AND EXHAUST. BUT MOROCCO SEEMS TO BE TAKING THE GAMBLE BY CUTTING OUT THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER, THE QUESTION IS WILL THEIR EXTRA WORK AND TIME PAY OFF IN THE END? CAN THEY CATCH UP? AND IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE ALBANIAN TEAM IS GOING STRONG BY POPPING OUT THE WINDOWS AND SUCKING OUT THE GAS TANK WITH A GARDEN HOSE, AND I WILL REMIND YOU FOLKS THAT THIS IS PREMIUM GASOLINE, SO ITS CERTAINLY NOTHING TO DISCOUNT

The gunfire SFX is added in right

Yeah, I know. I just like imagining Trump blasting that over loud speakers across America as he takes his rightful place on the throne.

Instead of stacking your team with niggers it will be stacking them with gypsies

slightly better tbh

I suspect she does this to keep her "brand" alive. If she poses provocatively, online websites will pickup on her, and then she can make money endorsing products on social media.

So while many instasluts do it for free, there may be a calculated angle on her part. Otherwise, what else is a gymnast going to do with her life? I doubt they're set forever after winning or in her case placing second.

IT WOULD APPEAR THE CAPTAIN OF THE ROMANIAN TEAM HAS CALLED HIS UNCLE WHO HAS A TRUCK AND A SHOP FOLKS

So instead of a slut, she's a whore?

Visited your link and saw this article.

From the picture, my first thought was "absolutely disgusting". Reading a bit further though, I like the sound of that. Discourage the degeneracy with any means.

thelocal.dk/20160629/denmark-makes-it-harder-for-foreign-spouses-to-come

All women are whores, they just set different prices.

Just remember user, they are vapid whores more interested in status than love and romance. You suffer because you lust after flesh like an animal. Remain in control of yourself or you'll become a beta orbiting cuck just to "get a sniff o dat pussy."

Look at the images in this thread. Shallow, slutty, and no self-respect so how can she (like most) offer you any?

NOT TO BE OUTDONE THE HOME TEAM HAS JUST SWARMED THE FIELD TO TAKE EVERYTHING THEY CAN FOR THEIR FELLOW TEAM.

OH AND SUDDENLY CHINA HAS BROUGHT THE FACTORY KIDS, OH THEY ARE EXPERTS IN BUILDING IT UP, WILL THEY BE ABLE TO STRIP IT DOWN?

She would let that nigger ride her like a donkey. I'm certain of it.

You have a keen eye user.

This is why all jews must die.

This MDE vid is the truth about females tbh.

I hope you're wrong, and that she goes on to create a beautiful white family.

(checked)

She will go through multiple relationships before settling down with a numale and get a mentally ill baby from getting pregnant at age 35.

This is the team in current year.

Prostitution is, perhaps, the only honest relationship anyone can have with a woman. :^)

and fucking A, gymnast bitch is turning into a fucking slut
the makeup sugar, lay back a bit- you look like you got a gold medal in being a tramp

I fucked up the image names, sorry.

Such diversity.

That is true though. Whores are just honest women.

I think it's kind of pathetic that I honestly had no idea what country it was supposed to represent from the first picture.

You mean last picture? First one is the 2012 team with McKayla. The last is the newer DIVERSE 2016 team.

They won't be winning any beauty pageants.

Of course…

I recall hearing a week ago that NBC will delay broadcast of the Opening Ceremony by around an hour in order to edit out certain parts. Its been done for decades apparently.

Here's one part edited out in Sochi's winter olympics.

archive.is/Jkyh0
The actual ceremony speech analysis was done on deadspin.com and can be read by clicking the tweet in the archived article.

So NBC edited out anti-discrimination speech. And we get to hear their awful commentary as the countries walk in the stadium, since they prepared an hour of delay to find out where the popular potential medalist is in the group, and select camera angles to find the diverse faggot in the crowd, a leader of the country, etc.

The first is the more diverse team though.
Second

Meanwhile we're going to get demolished by 13 year old genetically engineer Chinese gymnasts.

Only one white.

Reminder that Brazil is the future of the US…… the horror the horror

In the 8 people picture, I guess they didn't all get picked for the team, just seems like they took 5.

i swear to god Americans are most ungrateful people on earth

Vox: Whites are all dead and that's great, but it doesn't help stop White Supremacy

When if whites become a minority in America they'll still be expected to pay all the bills of nonwhites and bend over backwards to accommodate their "culture" and behavior.

Its probably alternates

This will never stop infuriating me.

So what horrors will Zika-chan mold with the genetic breeding soup of top athletic material?

Haven't seen that pic in years

Just reminded me of these classics.

What do you mean alternates?

Cheeky.

Most of these people are probably already retarded as fuck so meh

I meant to reply to the person above you. Was talking about the three gymnasts in the picture that aren't the main team.

Brazil thread?

We have one, or rather used to have one that saw at least a few posts every day.

What a shithole.

How far up your own ass does your head have to be to watch that and conclude it has nothing to do with race?

Remember, niggers will never be satisfied, no matter how much you cuck and pander to them. Same with SJWs. The best course of action is to not even listen to anything these fucks say.

Those FALs though.

are you a leprechaun?

king negroid telling the athletes good luck the comment section is open

king negroid telling the athletes good luck the comment section is open>>7030910

NEIN

Spam the comments with King Nigger or something

kek

Seriously… Olympics… Go fuck yourselves.

This is not healthy stock.

This is white nationalist propaganda That's a good thing

We've received enough reminders. Leftytards just keep ignoring them.

/thread

I'm not sure about the second girl but the one on the far right is one of the best gymnasts in the world. She won gold in the all around individual competition in 2012, she's not a diversity selection.

Yeah, I think it's the same nog in both pictures and in the same position.

She has a lot of European facial features honestly. Would be interested in seeing her genetic makeup.

No race mixing allowed user, you can't allow yourself to start making justifications.

Has anyone secured a good stream for the event? Or are we going to have to jump from stream to stream all night?

I'm not making justifications for racemixing I'm just curious because normally niggers are complete shit tier in gymnastics. A large amount of European admixture would explain why she's not.

They're actually more broke than ever.

But then, I live in a small town in the South so fuck Rio kek

Also expect some level of faggotry during the opening event. Fernando Meirelles twitted saying Trump and Bolsonaro wouldnt like it (obviously because they're homophobic pieces of shit). Also there was a gay kiss, it seems, by the guy carrying the torch and someone else during its passage in Rio.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nkGz2-w6Eg

We must colonize it for the emperor.

If you had the opportunity, and protection was involved… I wouldn't blame you for thinking with your 'muh dik'.

soon brother

Danke schon freund!

If you live in Burgerland and have cable NBC is streaming every single event

we cant shitpost together with that though

reported

unfortunately theyre delaying the broadcast of the opening ceremony to provide (((context)))

this one start sooner I think

There's an actual team for Rapefugees?

Fuck it, why bother competing with the elite of my own country, i should've thrown my passport away and tried out for one of the weaker classes in the rapefugees-team, like behaving civilized, not smell-like-shit or in the sport of not-raping-anything-that-walks.

Enjoy your delays.

yes, it would be awfully racist otherwise.

What is this horseshit about Pacific Time people please watch this stream to watch it at 7:30 instead of 3 hours earlier when it's live for everyone else?
I not really sorta understand why they delay the viewing on tv, they want to get prime time ad money so they delay pacific time until later.
But on an internet stream?

I'm told she's 18 in every single one of these.

Still totally 18.

So, starting soon, what's the first event?

Shooting drug dealers I think.

Its just the opening ceremonies that are starting soon, don't think the events actually start until tomorrow.

No.

I'd dig that

kek

opening ceremonies streaming on taima.tv/r/morningwoood you can say nigger

Damn that guys a true hero.

People on BBC going on about how the Olympics was only for HUWHITE H'MEN.

Fuck off I just want my happenings, not nigger worship. Least they showed Munich and kikes getting knocked off kek.

Checked and kekked.

Damnit, the opening ceremonies are always boring/corny as fuck

Any working stream?

Coming from a creepy man on the other side of the world. Why don't you get the fuck out of here you weeaboo degenerate piece of shit. Why the fuck do you care what people fuck? What's it to you that not everybody want to jack off to anime? Stay in /a/ you fucking morons.

This one no good? It's fun tons of memes you can disable

hehe the last guy reminds me of pic related

Kill yourself Holla Forums.

So watch any stream but the nbc one?

Garbage. It's like Gomorrah over there.

holy shit I love CURRENT YEAR

wew

What the fuck is this?

which stream is playing right now?

taima.tv/r/morningwoood

The tin foil squad has arrived!

WTF IS THIS?
THIS OPENING IS EVEN SHITTIER THAN LONDON

sauce to stream! PLEASE

if dubs hues gonna get happened.

thanks user have my rare of ISIS playing ps3

If your canuck or capable of faking it
olympics.cbc.ca/video/live/2016-rio-olympic-games-opening-ceremony-27681.html

we need a stream all the links got shoahed

How many of these guys do you think said they fucked your mom?

So zika looks like a spider now?

on the path to being worse than London

Trips confirm. Its going to be
Whem Europeans made Brazil what it is today, and without them the indians would still be shitting in dirt hosues then steel ones.

That low res pixelated backdrop. Could the hues not steal a projector from the japs.

here come da white debil

That ooga booga moment and the native meets the Portuguese.

NIGNOG SLAVES

Here come the ooga booga

They look fairly nice in their natural habitat

WE WUZ BRAZILIANS N SHEEIT

Oh shit, is this the Pirates of the Caribbean sequence?

When are they going to show how ebil the Portuguese are?

kek

All streams in OP are kill

Anyone have a good stream?

taima.tv/r/morningwoood

I bet everysingle on of these performers is a flaming homo sexual.
Every.
Single.
One.

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEEEET
Worse them cucked Londistan, what the fuck is this shit? Surely the racist Brazilians are just as disgusted as we are.

FUCK

how can you be racist in a completely self identified white nation like Brazil

Well they need to talk about their people's history and achievements… What else could they talk about?

maybe not gay but they have probably taken a dick up the ass

pick one

Canada knows their future

is reddit producing the olympic ads now?

These Canadian announcers are just jacking off to the thought of becoming Brazilian tier diversified, its disgusting.

I don't know, but doing it like
is a completely cucked way to do it. The Russians at least showed that vid of building a nation instead of oppressed blacks omg how could they!

I even heard a tranny would show up somewhere in the ceremony
CAPTCHA: cispoy

PARKOUR!

PARKOUR!

WE WUZ AVIATORS

BRAZIL INVENTED AIRCRAFT

WE WUZ PILOTS

LITERALLY BUILDING A WALL

BUILD WALL

BRAZILLIANS ARE BUILDING TRUMP WALL REPLICA

Even if they made airplanes, they didn't even do shit with them afterwards. What a quack.

Hue Force One

thanks user

don't we forget da whitey stoled our aeroplane and shieet

This is fake as shit

Holy shit NBC is delaying the ET stream in my area, fuck this
Anyone have a working stream?

NIGGER DROPPING DA BEAT

who's this bitch?

taima.tv/r/morningwoood

*random nig dancing*

So… whens all the diversity co…. oh here it is, nigger dancing on top of "building"

Also, new thread soon.

DUBSTEP OLYMPICS BRUH

WUB WUB WUB

Is he a chosen, Holla Forums?

TWERKING

already one up

well, time to find out if they can get more pozzed than the 2012 UK games

Tom Brady's wife.

>tfw no 6'4 gf to impregnate to make 6'6 Goliath son

strawpoll.me/10925210

strawpoll.me/10925210

strawpoll.me/10925210

v

And going from Bossa Nova and Aryan beauty Gisele to favela music. It was too decent to be true.

My sides have passed through to the 4th dimension. They're not even in this universe anymore.

Anyone have a stream that won't blatantly shove propaganda down my throat and pepper me with commercials every 5 minutes?

kek bless

Is this ceremony going to be degenerate dancing and nothing else?

Jews couldn't figure out how white athletes could do so well so they banned Russia just in case.

Checked.

high culture tbh

create a new thread fuckers

Russia still has over 200 people competing.

Is NBC fucked for anyone else?

why does the floor look like an mlg video intro

They should stay home, Russia does not need Zika

So its safe to say this is worse then London?

Hue MLG

Was there any doubt to begin with?

Well Russia already has jungle so they already probably have it. Havent you played MGS3?

Incredibly, production quality seems to be correlated with % whites.

S P E A K E N G L I S H

CELEBRATE DIFFERENCES

miles apart.

Britain may be cucked and pozzed all to hell but at least they aren't swimming in literal shit.

Yes, Rabbi, because we're all the same and so on.

This is embarrassing.

No London was straight fuck you to the white taxpayers who funded it.

Chinks did a good job too.

Great work Brazil. Fucking faggots.

that smog tho

Anyone knows why every official (gov payed) ad for the Canadian team comes with takfiri music like an IS recruitment video???

Christ guys, you just have to fuck it you don't have to eat it. The thing that actually destroys her body is that horrendous tattoo.

She looks cute there, but holy shit in the rest of her recent photos she looks like a mexican whore.

sorry amigo
we used to be decent until mid 80s

This one is in Brazil and it is going straight up >CELEBRATE DIVERSITY

Global warming shilling incoming.

STILL KING, BABY

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE OLYMPICS HAS TO DO WITH THE CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX?

Can't they just leave something alone?

OH THE ICE ARE MELTING, no they are fucking not, it's a downright LIE!

What does this have to do with The olympics?

That'll happen to any city that hosts it.

At least Britain wasn't the laughing stock of the globe for street shitting and such. Even with the gay as fuck mascot.

thats it, im done, this is the worst opening ceremony ever

I always hated your football team aswell. Overrated and protected by the refs.

Rio needs a good flooding tbh

As a brazilian, i am not surprised. I am not even watching this shit.

Rio must be nuked.