Obama warns Trump not to spread details of security briefings

archive.is/aZcuK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vA9mZ
politico.com/story/2016/08/obama-trump-crybaby-226698
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow this totally doesn't look petty.

What a fucking nigger

That's not appropriate. There is no evidence Obama is not a virgin.

This fucking nigger

Holy shit. So he was telling the truth about the money.

Hillary's probably angry she couldn't sell the video for more because Trump ruined it.

I guess gay sex doesn't count

Trying to equate trump as a security risk to classified materials. When hillary keeps being threatened with indictment over her security risk to classified material.

It's not going to work.

When the fuck has the nigger ever had the tact to keep his mouth shut or follow the law. He keeps trying to infringe on the second amendment. Now, Obama, fuck off like the subhuman you are.

Did an aspy catched the exact two digits ums count in that 1 min clip?

Dubs confirm that buttsex isn't sex.

archive.is/vA9mZ
politico.com/story/2016/08/obama-trump-crybaby-226698

Sooooo, using a private E/mail server and giving the data to non-cleared lawyers is out of the question?

Also, for keks

Speaks uh.. uh uh uhm.. wel… well and is.. is intelligent. Boots.

Shame he forgot to mention anything about deleting government emails.

At this point he's like a child who doesn't realize how annoying and obvious he is. I firmly believe he will leave office thinking that if it wasn't for the "obstruction" by the "Republicans" that he'd be one of the great Presidents in history.

What if Hillary spreads them

And this is why niggers can't into civilization.

Yes, he's a petulant child, which is what niggers tend to be (I believe Jefferson mentioned that they never developed beyond childhood).

Sage for double post

Security briefings = telling you something you already suspect or know so your campaign will be hobbled not being able to talk about it.

They'll make it look like Trump did it and frame him for it. That's how far they'll go.

I presume after saying this he proceeded to go on a talk show to talk snidely about half the country, go dancing on another talk show, jet off for a holiday, then clear his schedule for the week to go golfing.

Fucking nigger who's spent his time turning the presidency into a fucking vacation and celebrity show daring to tell others how to be professional.

This nigger is so retarded is amazing. All Trump has to do is drop a one-liner like "Wasn't me who deleted 3000 classified emails, Barry!" and the congo king gets immediately shut the fuck down

Get this

TRUMP off course!

King nigger is setting the nation/world up for two things, Trump cannot be trusted with C data and the polls show he`ll lose.

Screencap this, I double dare you.

Has this nigger listened to a word Trump has said?
He outright stated that he doesn't want our generals popping in on news programs to tell the world about our military strategies (or lack there-of.) He has further stated that he had wished to hold back on giving his own plans regarding ISIS because he wanted the element of surprise.

Trump understands secrecy far better than the current administration.

Also, from the article, quoted from Obingo himself.
YES GOYIM, TRUST THE MEDIA, TRUST THE SKEWED POLLS. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING ON BEHIND THE CURTAIN, DON'T BOTHER LOOKING.

At best that will negate Trump's ability to bring up the e-mail scandal against Hillary. So it looks more like a neutralization tactic they'll try so that issue is useless to invoke in debates.

The latter is self-explanatory.

She's obviously and publicly already admitted to intentionally breaching security protocols. The claims of Dindu nuffin! are pretty much irrelevant to that disclosure. The only reason she hasn't been indicted already is due to corruption of the Obongo administration.

Imagine a fleet movement, top secret but very large and with long lasting effect.

The movement or any info relating to it get`s to the Chinese.

So all he has to do is fall back on these previous statements to show any claim of him leaking stuff is bullshit?

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

They'd have to kill everyone involved in that setup though, because all it'd take is one IT person to leak that to wikileaks and Obama is fucked.

No, they'd try something more mundane but serious enough to warrant a media blitz.

I kinda got the impression from that statement that Obama was really saying,

Funny how the left acts like any ounce of strategy is totally unheard of, which gave rise to the 4d chess meme. Anyone with half a brain could see this coming. They probably sat around a table and posed: "Obama is likely going to back Hillary 100%, what are some ways that he might use presidential power to attack us and how can we preempt him?"

Trump started pushing that he doesn't want to openly share military strategy, and immediately the media started to BLAST him and make him backpedal on his statement. Whenever an opponent gives you the opportunity to backpedal, it just means that they have no easy response to your position and they want to push you back into the line of fire.

he already is like this.

This fucking nigger advertised the exact date we were getting out of Iraq, but thinks Trump won't know any better.

okie doke

Male niggers mature sexually at 12, sheeboons at nine, imagine a 12-year-old niglet playing ding-dong-ditch-daddy with a nine-year old sheeboon and doing the same to any white chick that age whether she agrees or not.

Creatures never mature more than they have to to spread their Genetic code.

Quoting my own post earlier, refer to the thread

Wait, what? Source please.

Do we need to link worldstar videos of niglets humping each other?

Meanwhile white kids of the same age think boys/girls are gross.

Community leaders don't need to keep many secrets.

How can this guy say

With a straight face?

I'm not even surprised. I just wonder how far they're willing to go.

Rally soon. All will be clear.

okie dokie

Probably, considering I've never been to the site and the black girls aren't here don't look any more developed then everyone else.

look everybody, it's a race mixing pedophile!

Still waiting for a study. You lot tend to put up lots of those when it comes to crime rates and such.

This is their next avenue.

They'll claim Trump revealed something classified, basically trying to make Trump seem on par with Shillary in that regard.

you're the one who said you wanted to see "worldstar videos of niglets humping each other" m8.

Here's what this is all about.

Trump got briefed on the Iran deal, and saw footage of the cash being delivered. His recent "gaffe" about seeing the video was about what he saw in the briefings. His "backtracking" references a plane he saw "on television", but he's seen a lot more than this in briefings.

Obama is pissed off because Trump is sniffing around the White House's dirty laundry from the last eight years and is such a wildcard he might use it in the campaign.

Got me there but I doubt those videos stay for long, assuming they're searchable at all.

if if if if if if we ship electricity to if if if ifrica then students with be okie doke to study at night

King nigger has no modesty, I have no sympathy for a literal ape.

So in the security briefings they can talk about how Hillary has a debilitating neurological disorder and that she hates niggers and spics, and Trump can't talk about it.

Does that include telling the population about your super classified meetings?

Is Obama a child?

King nigger is telling us who can be President.

So they want a relationship, not a leader.

That's what's jarring about this bullshit.

We have a national security risk running for president and the public is being lead to believe that Trump is the one who will endanger us.

They have no god damn shame and their mouths will be shut for them before the year is up.

Actually its because above all, she did her job, and the laws did not cover her actions.

So while you might enjoy this little bit of saying her guilt, it has as much worth as these statements do against Trump.

+₪0.10

pls
If you wanted her to fry, you'd have called for it back in 2012 when she started use.
This delay was done purposely to make a political statement while avoiding any legal repercussion.
That is the tribe's protection.

You weren't experimenting at 12?

Oy Vey! Don't tell the people about the rich kikes who own this nation. Nuttin' ta see here, goy.

My fifth grade teacher impregnated a 12 year old, so someone was.

this is fucken good