New (((Opeth))) album cucked by Roadrunner (Warner Bros.) jews

New (((Opeth))) album cucked by Roadrunner (Warner Bros.) jews

20 years ago, they were proud white swedes that made great music. Now there are only 2 original members left in the band. Mikael Akerfeldt married a jew, and had children with it. They weren't with the jews until steven wilson cucked their sound. My friend saw them play in Brisbane, and they are jaded motherfuckers.

(Opeth) Sorceress - Lyrics

I am a sinner
And I worship evil
Blood is thinner
But you will never know

Can you confess
That you thrive in chaos
You're a sorceress
And your eye is on the lost

tl;dr jews muckin my shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

shaytanproductions.com/Bands/Bands.html
archive.adl.org/extremism/bands/bands_alph.html
equilibriummusic.bandcamp.com/album/leading-the-iron-resistance
youtu.be/zTJIK7UiqmU
youtu.be/XFAj8XIoT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yTnfzWehaGg
youtube.com/watch?v=_w9TbulMd70
youtube.com/watch?v=SzMjEoSncqQ&list=RDSzMjEoSncqQ#t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=kn95-gOgm3E
beyondtheveil666.blogspot.com/2013/07/ystein-aarseth-aka-euronymous-mayhem.html
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/
youtube.com/watch?v=xr4LLNkpsYY&feature=youtu.be
metal-hammer.de/antifaschistische-black-metal-bands-an-den-pranger-gestellt-doch-sie-wehren-sich-408354/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Metal is dead. They fucked Anselmo, slayer is sjw. Fuck man it hurts my heart.

Just listen to Arghoslent.

I could deal with halford being a faggot, etc. Not this though. All my feels.

Pantera was based as fuck.

Behemoth: Uncucked

Hosanna Hosanna
Tribe ov Judah decimate
Hosanna Hosanna
Root ov David eradicate

Arghoslent: Based

Undesirables and threats to the Reich
Sodomites, felons, and usurer kikes
Fodder for the Shoah

What did he mean by this?

he a gud boi
he dindu nuffin

no idea. Perhaps songmeanings.com has something on it

That he's a jew d'oh.

Behemoth are boring musically. All these bands have the same tired style. It's about the music, nkt some faggot image.

Creativity.

Eh, I liked The Satanist a lot.

Speaking of, there is also anti-Islamic black metal from the Islamic world. Because even our "lol so hardcore" black metal scene isn't willing to shit on Islam for some reason.

shaytanproductions.com/Bands/Bands.html

What black metal. It died in late 94 and 95. It's ovef. Panzerfaust and philosophem were the last great black metal records.

I was lucky enough to talk to tom warrior from celtic frost/hellhammer about 2 years ago. Had a good discussion for a half an hour about metal and music in general. He is a great man, and there is a reason they went completely against the grain with monotheist.

Bump. This is a worthy discussion.

I've hinted at it. I work for a large metal festival. 5 or 6 years now. I met Anselmo pre-cuck. He was great. Met Cronos from venom, he was a dick. Bizz from melvins, matt pike, pentagram, etc. It has all died. The ecene has been subverted by emotional women and posers for years.

Metal is pop music for teenaged boys and just about all of the bands are degenerate as fuck.

Cut your hair and grow up.

Two signs that a band should give up: 1 - they come to brisbane. 2 - they play at the eatons hill's tavern.

I mentioned it in the Cucking of Metal thread. I'm not a "scene" guy so I don't have much contact with actual musicians but just from looking at the FB groups for various genres you can tell how cucked they are. Metal used to be about a "I don't give a shit" attitude but these days it's more fuckbois and 2edgy girls who do very much care about shit.

You are completely right. It's dead now. The spirit is gone.

It hurts. Hold me user.

good Bach is more metal than any of these faggots. metal was destined to be cucked because of the way it is just for edgemasters and fags with goatees.

You're right in that the cucking was perhaps not inevtiable but forseeable. Too much leftist influence from the get-go, too much overlap with other, straight-up leftist genres (Looking at you, Metalcore).

It's more complicated than that. Master of Reality sabbath is as metal as you can get to me. Some peopld would argue faggot judas priest or slayer, etc.

Metal has always been edgelord bullshit. They almost all say stuff that is edgy but within political correctness. They will hail Satan but never say "gas the kikes" (except small handful like Varg or NSBM bands).

This. Great post.

LIST OF RIGHT WING BANDS

archive.adl.org/extremism/bands/bands_alph.html

How much do you have to pay the ADL to get this premium band promotion?

That's entry level music that hasn't been relevant in 15-20 years. There is tons of uncucked, good metal out there.

If you spend your time reading Metal Injection, Blabbermouth and MetalSucks (all Jewish ran) and listening to Corey Taylor/Robb Flynn you would think metal is a big pussy SJW shitshow. Make no mistake Jews have coopted the metal press and more popular bands. But the thing about an underground genre like metal is, they can't control the undercurrents, just what's on the surface.

yeah. what the fuck is with that new vid from slayer? what a fucking joke

I flirted with the scene briefly in my younger days, enough to get a read on it and in retrospect I found the whole culture to be exceedingly and overwhelmingly leftist in nature.

Pre-occupation to the point of obsession with appearance/perception, six gorillion different sub-genres and endless bickering over what constitutes "real" metal, and that's not even getting into the simple fact that a lot of people are just empty drones looking for an identity, not terribly different than what you might see out of SJWs.

Which probably explains the crossover.

nu-metal was more metal than anything

Not politics.

That's a superficial take. Well, I hope you're not listening to any other music made in the past century or so, because most modern serious grown-up music is more retarded than Cannibal Corpse.

I thought metal was in dire straits about a decade ago. I don't pay attention to it anymore but things only seem to have gotten worse. I think the show was pretty much over by the mid 90s but yeah yeah "if you dig deep enough," sure I guess.

I hope there's supposed to be a comma in there.

Die now. He invented western music amd harmony. A true master.

Confirmed for knowing nothing about BM

Metal is more alive than ever, there's plenty of folk and black metal bands that are top shit. Melodeath is kicking up in quality as well.

Mainstream metal bands being cucked is nothing new.

try this shit out my man
uncucked to the core

Mah nigga
Absurd is breddy good too.

Also, Bolt Thrower.

Meh, I've been listening to a lot more Punk than Metal lately anyway t be honest. Last one I listened to was Incarnate by Killswitch Engage, was bretty gud. Listening to the Bouncing Souls now, good shit, no real (((message))) in their lyrics.
You've just got to find Bands that don't give a shit about politics really.

adding some of this to my gym playlist.
I see Absurd does a pretty good wir sind des geyers schwarzer haufen but I think they changed the lyrics a bit? good shit friend.

Have some Oi! punk.

No problem, don't know about he lyrics though.

Why does this Wacken tier band have a thread on Holla Forums? sage + reported

I got real fucking disappointed by Sorceress. Compared to the style, sound, and feel of their last two albums - Pale Communion especially, Sorceress sounds ridiculous.
Compared everything before Heritage you start to wonder who the fuck made the song.

It's a sad feel. Although I wanted more albums similar to Watershed and Ghost Reveries I was positively surprised by Heritage, and consider Pale Communion to be their best work alongside Ghost Reveries.

Having Sorceress sound like it was made by some generic metal band fucks me up. Fucks me up real good.

Bilskirnir is also pretty good now that I think of it.

where's the burzum at? love me some onkel varg

It's been that way for at least 15 years. Every music scene is gay and degenerate as fuck.

mellotrons, mellotrons everywhere

If your sole argument for "metal is cucked" is that shit tier babby's first bands like Opeth and Slayer are being mainstream (IE cucked) you're a mental midget.

You have to pay in publicly anti-semitic statements.

Here have fun equilibriummusic.bandcamp.com/album/leading-the-iron-resistance

This, most people ITT don't know what they're talking about.

Well that is not what I meant

The point is that all Bach is good Bach

Less bitching more posting good metal.

Spoonfeed me please.

I trust all of Holla Forums is familiar with fanisk already, definitely the most accessible NSBM.

Kek is superior,
Moloch a shit.

No I was not, will check tomorrow :D

I don't listen to metal as much as I used to anymore. Not much foreign shit anyway. Never liked Opeth. Seemed really gay.

What the fuck do you expect you faggot. Cut your hair and grow a moustache.

I don't keep track as much as I used to, but is Sonata Arctica considered cucked for any reason? I hope not because I really like Tony's singing voice.

some onkel varg for you jungen

MUHSHUGGAH

youtu.be/zTJIK7UiqmU
youtu.be/XFAj8XIoT_Q

Cheers m8. Need more Punk in my life.

Opeth sold out a long fucking time ago when they stopped making death metal to make the faggy shit they make now

THIS IS, HUH, WOW

Slayer are jews, and "Angel of Death" is basically a summary of holohoax lie propaganda for "shock effect" to make the goys think "what horrible neo-nazis, never again, remember 666 gorillion".

That's also the purpose of controlled opposition like TRS who make memes out of holohoax propaganda. If they were genuine, they'd be shut down the same day. But they exist to victimize jews.

Anselmo is a great vocalist, but he's a degenerate fucking idiot.

dude, they are like the worst larpers you can find in poland.

nergal gets fucked by police during touring in Russia and cries about it "it was worst expierience in my life"
has no balls to say word about islam

i listened to behemoth when i was 15 and even then i thought that nergal is a pussy

We just had a 650 post thread about Metal. Do we really need another one?

Also, to clarify.

There are loads of metal bands that are uncucked and still based/awesome.
Metal derives from classical, it is pretty well known, but classical is still superior.

Listen to both if you need too. I am pretty sick of metal in general, besides Blind Guardian, Iron Savior, and some other power metal bands.

If this one ends up like the last one, then no we don't really need another one. If more good music gets posted than there are people arguing about whether metal is jewish or not than I don't see a problem.

Don't listen to any music that signed with kike labels.

You conveniently left out judaism, Chaim.

Opeth has always been overrated anyway.

>>>/mu/
>>>/mu/
>>>/mu/
>>>/mu/
>>>/mu/

No.

>>>/mu/

Sage

It's not surprising that all these shit bands trying to stay relevant are cancer.

So, Jews aside, what genre of metal do you guys listen to the most? Power metal is still my favorite.
I never got into black or death metal much. I just don't see the appeal of it.
Melo-death is pretty good though.

Mikael from Opeth was actually the person that introduced to me that Sweden was fucked in an interview like 6 years ago. He basically said that Sweden was a hellhole and wouldn't let his wife go out at night because he was afraid she'd be raped by immigrants.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Metal has always been the safespace for edgelords, be it far left or far right. It always has been a big tent, and while it has plenty of lefty dweebs and middle-road blue pills (especially the biggest most mainstream bands), it is one of the few modern musical scenes that house not only marginally right leaning bands but particularly far right nationalist bands. This is primarily in subsections in black metal but it can also appear in other extreme subgenres like death metal and such. Even non explicitly right leaning bands can still celebrate european culture and mythology (folk metal, viking themed bands, power metal) which in this day and age is well appreciated.

Is metal pozzed? depends at what you are comparing it to. Compared to pure european music (western classical and folk), any commercial style of music (like 99% of 20th century music) is completely pozzed including metal. But metal compared to the rest of music, its pretty alright on that scale.

holy shit, corey taylor is SJW. I didn't know. He's come out against Trump. What a fucking tool.

Opeth was never death metal, the fuck are you talking about?

Some based metal bands:
M8l8th
Satanic Warmaster
ColdWorld
Silencer
Wolves in the throne room
Nokturnal Mortum
Temnozor
Graveland
Kataxu
Burzum
Obscurity
Be'lakor
Elysian
Blind Guardian
Demons & Wizards
Iced Earth
Folkearth
Anaal Nathrahkh
Benighted
Dissection
Lord Belial
Watain
Kataklysm (older stuff)
Amon Amarth (older stuff)
Alestorm
Mechina
Zero Degree

Forgot Wintersun, really good shit.

Be'lakor is pretty good.

Early opeth was death metal. What the fuck are YOU talking about? Just because it was prog death metal or melodic death metal doesn't mean it wasn't death metal.

There's quite a difference between progressive death and death metal, it's like saying brutal death is the same as death metal or melodic death is the same as symphonic death.

Not him but talking classic, Opeth is currently not death metal and i agree
BUT in their early album, which is basically a mishmash of their acoustic sound and trying to be melodic death metal, they do get near the melodic death metal, but very washed compared to others like Death

My irk against them is their direction after Morningrise, that's their best album in their general image, but they decided to go kvlt brootal and fired their jazz bassist (a very good one, which retired after seeing Swedeolds don't play jazz anymore) and their drummer
They did indeed create a great album later on, Blackwater Park, but later they decided to go for their "roots", which basically means put mellotrons all over the place, try to play like what that bassist did and scream like a bitch and spew satanic shit

Firing that guy was a mistake, concept albums were a mistake

Gee I wonder who is behind this post.

Oh look another one.

Someone said Metal?

I still sometimes listen to metal, but only casually. I've switched over to orchestral when going somewhere out. And classical when quiet at home.

Some bands are "pagan" based, but I've had my eyes opened a few days ago when I googled something. I searched for actual reactionary monarchist bands, which is the deepest seal of approval you can have. Here's the kicker: I found none.
Found a few Catholic bands, but religion should be in the essence of music, not what you sing about. Especially with metal.

So, yeah. Metal is not a based music form. It's the best you can extract from the 20th century, I guess. So, not really.

It's alive and well in Eastern Europe. Militant Black Metal is explicitly pro-white, pagan, and anti-kike.

jazz is pure nigger music

Jazz is inherently black. Good jazz is just a nice distraction.

Metal is fucking gay. Have you ever noticed only meek little pussies listen to metal? Id be more afraid of a guy who listens to pop punk.

here comes the classicalfag

Such ignorance, might as well call metal a nigger invention as it came from hard rock from rebel niggers like Hendrix, who evolved Chuck Berry's stance on Rockability, which in part is an evolution from blues who came in its textbook form from Robert Johnson
That's the level of reaching out to call Fusion "nigger music"
And blast beats from Death/Black metal are a nigger invention too (no kidding), while Death Metal is jewish

Do not stray, h'wite man

fight me bro u wont

blues was just niggers stealing white folk music lad

That makes it more hilarious, cuck-wise
I don't doubt it, but there's no tangible proofs, even if there was, all these rock guys came form blacko people
Except Clapton-inspired fellas, which i highly enjoy. That guy was another thing

hell, most of the early nig-rockers played on pianos, chuck berry's guitar schtick was taken from country music

Jazz improvisation is emblematic of black culture being about a leader defining rather than following the law. It destroys European spirit of objectivity and follows "real nigga" creed that changes the definition of what is and isn't; of value itself.

Jazz is generally very dependent and focused on the beat rather than melody which stands in stark contrast to melody defined white music. Be it chaotic female howls among Slavs or precise classical music.

Jazz is alien. It can sound nice, it can be cool, but it may as well be Chinese opera. It doesn't sing to the white soul and isn't a product of European civilizations. It's a neat thing, but trivial and by the way side, or at least should be.

You seem to be one of the few that get and explain properly what jazz is
But why it doesn't sing to the soul, especially the white soul, one that is known for creativity and improvisation?
I get the perfection and planning of an opera or symphony/toccata, its strict forms that leave no space for improvisation but impress by its complexity, but let's remember europeans had the tradition of "chamber music", that is a musical dialogue between 2 friends, to know each other or get the current feelings on one of them
Its modern definition has been corrupted/redefined as a small group of classical instruments playing small compositions, but it was a pure musical improvisation exercise

And european only, niggers dont do that until their so called "jams" in blues or jazz, the chinks did something similar as atmosphere in a solemn situation/guests, but no free exercise in that case.

I get what you're saying. We can appropriate jazz for sure and we did with white jazz genres. I don't have anything against hearing some nice jazz from time to time, but it doesn't free the soul. Cellos, flutes, violins, these instruments create a feeling of boundless space to get lost in. Jazz doesn't, it feels alien and confined to the space for me. It's not something I can understand on a deeply spiritual level.

Opeth was always shit.

Nile is based.

Tua Ashemu

Havent listened to opeth since ghost reveries and by the sounds of it im not missing much. Used to be my fav band tbh.

Yes.
They made a song against apartheid.
The Power Of One.

Butt

My own land has closed its gates on me
All alone in world, it's scaring me

I am here to prove you wrong
I'm accused to something I live for

In my dreamland, there's one who understands
A friendly soul, trusting life in your hand

Yes, I gave it all I can
Now it's invaded by a stranger

Keep in mind what you have heard today
You might find that you are not so brave
Are you man enough, carrying the load all alone
When others have your own

My old land is but a pile of sand
Cold and bare but something still is there

Yes, I gave it all I can
Now it's invaded by a stranger

I'm a (true) patriot, you are my land,
you have my soul, you have all I had
Now I am here, and I want it back

In my dreams, I climb the hills I see
and let a gentle breeze lead me to
plains I once have seen and
Clear blue sky, I swim in lakes I find
I build a house right there
that you can't take, never take away

I am here to claim my land
you can't keep me away, forever

I can't believe it :(

post more bad goy music

I need it to survive

No it wasn't. That shit was basically metal's racemixing moment with band putting nigger influence in their music.

Black metal is kind of boring and I can't for the life of me understand why people take it so seriously. There's still a lot of good melodic and folk that doesn't really attract idiots or leftist hipsters.

Almost all music you're going to hear (even a lot of classical) is going to be touched, packaged or handled by Jews today, sadly. A lot of musicians still haven't realised they don't *need* labels or that the entire Jewy label system has been obsolete for years. The problem is that they just aren't Jew aware enough (if at all) to realise when they're being used or coopted, so even if they try to forge their own path of freedom with the tools available now, they'll still get corralled back in to the (((mainstream))) fold eventually.

Yea I already mentioned how nobody is willing to touch Islam in Metal and it fucking pisses me off.

It was yet another attempt at creating an edgelord pop genre for kids.

Do you wonder why Pantera is disrespected by most of the metal community? It's because they play shitty try hard groove metal that is mostly based on rock and other nigger genres.

Grow up, certain band members say stupid shit from time to time, that doesn't make the band an "sjw band". Fun fact: Araya recently spoke out against gun control.

Another week, another 'muh metal is cucked' thread.

Lots of bands, like Iron Maiden stay out of politics completely, even Rammstein, who've stated their left-wing bias do for the most part as well. The message of satanism however, has been in heavy metal since Venom put it there in 1980. Some of the bands link it to a left-wing agenda, but for the most part it's apolitical selfish nihilism. As a note, Rammstein are great for soundtracking Nazi rallies.

Coming from a metalhead, metal is the white mans thug culture. Enter at your own pleasure or not.

Tom Araya is considering quitting Slayer as well, and Kerry King has fucked the band up post Hanneman's death.

tbh I don't even care, I was just trying to prove a point. I stopped listening to Slayer after South of Heaven. I still respect them as a band in the 80's though.

the satanic imagery's been with metal since the late 60's with black sabbath

I Meant the bands have done the satanic thing seriously since Venom did it in the 1980's.

Sabbath never did the whole 'Satanic worship' thing seriously, more meant as shock value.

I believe the earliest recorded use of heavy Satanic imagery was on Coven's "Witchcraft Destroys Minds And Reaps Souls". The band most likely also introduced the Horns sign into the Rock genre.

by who? never heard a single musician trash them ever. nobody that matters anyway.

I'm just listening to New Retro Wave now.

Sadly NRW has by now been taken over by Le 80s So Quirky xD kids born in 95.

I remember a Rammstein interview a while back where they were bemoaning how for all its many problems, East Germany felt like a safe place with a real sense of community. It was kind of annoying because you could tell they couldn't put it together (or be honest) and realise why the (((West))) was so, ahem, "different".

by the metal community like I said. Thrash, death, black and heavy metal fans mostly (90% of the community). Pantera is mostly liked by hard rock fans because it is basically hard rock. That's why it is still universally played on hard rock radio channels. It's basically hard rock that uses certain thrash elements, that doesn't make it metal.

I don't care. I like it. I'm still going to listen to metal as well. Its high energy and just straight up refreshing to listen to.

I've got this feeling that trump's election is going to kickstart a revival of new wave and synthpop

I know some actual Muslims do, but find me a Western band that does.

Metal and nonwhites is pretty lol in and of itself anyway.

There's some Black Metal out there that I think is cool, but yeah I've never been able to embrace the entire genre.

That is a western band

I think it's because of the fact that black metal (especially the 2nd wave) is extremely minimalist in nature. It was made this way on purpose. If you listen to it without any prior knowledge of metal, you will just think it's boring and repetitive and dismiss it mostly because of the production value. If you have an ear for metal, you will notice that the riffs are pretty creative and that the structure is similar to classical music. I've learned to embrace shitty production because I think it adds to the atmosphere of the music.

Ah, I saw the lettering and assumed it was one from the Middle East. Ironically, the Persians and Arabs have qualms shitting on Islam than the majority of western bands.

Good point. (((Axl Rosenberg))) had to make a public apology to Destroyer 666 after talking typical kike shit about the band being "meanie poopoo head RWDS members" and Destroyer 666 got tons of death threat letters from leftist psychos.

Also, go to any comment section of any of the aforementioned sites and there is definitely a battle between the faggot left and pissed off right. Metal isn't completely cucked, but the left's pressence is significant. Good thing their arrogant condescending faggotry is overt and it turns off MANY metalheads who really don't pay close attention to politics. You really do see MANY people openly supporting Trump. Then there is these leftist faggots who will say "OMG, like how can metalheads be right wing conservatives? It doesn't make sense, leftism is the only rebellion". They're implying that leftism is "fighting the system" still.

Leftists are in denial. They refuse to recognize THEY ARE THE SYSTEM NOW! To recognize that would be a holocaust to their "rebellious(((TM)))" identity.

5/10 b8 m80

Well, its a picture of a koran, hence the lettering. I haven't really listened to them much. The tracklist for that one album reads like something straight out of pol though.

Noice. I love how the lefties claim that metal is so evil yet they make death threats against the band members if they don't follow their own ideologies. Fucking hypocrites. Destroyer 666 made some of the best black thrash songs next to Absu and Aura Noir. They are legends.

Trips confirm

D666 and Absu are absolutely some of my favorites.

The funniest part about leftists into underground music like death and black metal is these genres are all about hate and anger but leftists cry like girls whenever a band is actually hateful and angry. Its like to leftists they assume everyone is virtue signalling they do.

YESSSS! I was deciding between this song and the one I ended up posting. You know the good stuff.

Heres some Grand Belial's Key in appreciation

Nigger you're way off. It was introduced by Dio and taken from his catholic grandma.

Actually, I used to think that too but it turns out Jinx Dawson from Coven (60's band, not 80's thrash band) did it first in the 60's.

Dio just made it more popular.

Well, looking it up now, I guess I'm retarded because it does sound like they had some part in spreading its use. Well, at least it's better them then that kike Gene Simmons who likes to take credit for creating anything in metal.

No biggie, Dio was a bad ass and Im all for him getting the credit. Jinx Dawson is a degenerate witch

To speak about OP's topic, I think Opeth is kind of a joke band. It's like they said "fuck it", let's combine folk and rock with death metal and mix clean vocals with dirty ones. Maybe they did it to be diverse or maybe they just did it as a joke.

Fuck if I know…

Here, some atmospheric BM, you'll probably like it.

And if female vocals annoy you, fear not, they're not exclusive:
youtube.com/watch?v=yTnfzWehaGg

I have been listening to some of it for a while now. It's not really as enticing to me as traditional black metal but I do listen to it sometimes.

They're ok. Never really 'caught' me though. I far prefer Summoning to anything else in that genre.

Nice, thanks.

Summoning is pretty good, but I prefer more "raw" sounds in BM if that makes any sense.

WINTER NOW CONVERGES

Are they considered atmo? I just thought of them as being traditional BM with a Finnish twist. Anyways, they are a great band.

Nah, its pure Black Metal, I just linked to Wolves previously because I figured you'd like it based on your post focusing on the atmosphere.

Vid related is more of an ambient DBM.

Ah okay.

If you like Satanic Warmaster, check out Sargeist (Finnish as well). Good shit IMO. The Finn black metal bands that came out in the late 90's and early '00s were fucking excellent.

Good job repeating what I just said.

Death metal was invented by a jewish communist named Chuck Schuldiner. Commies tried to infiltrate black metal but Varg put a knife through his skull. Listen to better metal.

kill yourself.

no. you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand at all how musical evolution works.

wewlad, another totally misinformed discussion about metal on Holla Forums, but what else is new.

it's hilarious how someone can be "redpilled" about politics and be completely oblivious to their own bluepilled perspectives when it comes to anything else. do some fucking research and stop being a faggot.

Death didn't invent death metal. Their band name was "Death", that doesn't mean the "invented death metal."

That's the normalfag way of saying atmospheric black metal, am I right? Like I said, I don't listen to it often. By saying I pronounced it wrong is like saying "I'm more of a normalfag than you, so fuck off!"

This. Holla Forums is excellent for the Race Question and the Jewish Question, but completely oblivious regarding the so-called occult (what /x/ deals in) and regarding the Woman Question (where, in fact, the blue/red pill metaphor comes from, apart, of course, from the movie "Matrix").

He does have a point with the black metal scene in Norway though, if it wasn't for Varg's Burzum, Black Metal would probably be heavily influenced by commies from Mayhem.

Good job acting like a total faggot. GTFO (((Axl)))

Can you explain to me how Mayhem were commies? Also, what about the other black metal bands in that era like Darkthrone and Gorgoroth? Who were they?

These music threads really do shine a light on the sheer ignorance of many people who claim to be knowledgeable about everything.

I'm surprised the "if you listen to anything but classical music, you're a nigger lover kike" autist hasn't posted in here yet.

It's just a bunch of millennial faggots who think metal is blast beats+rock riffs.

Actually Euronymous was involved with a group called Red Youth when he was younger. He was a commie shitstain. I still love the De Mysteriis.. album though, but I know what Euronymous was about.

Personal philosophy and political leanings of musicians always contributes to that genre's scene. It's common knowledge that Burzum and Mayhem were on top with popularity at that time.

Again, I said 'probably', no one can know for sure what would happen.

This, and he looked like a mongrel on top of it.

Yet he still was a nationalist.

k den

varg took good care of him

TOP KEK

Can't you read, you dumb faggot? He was involved with a Red Youth group and said multiple times he is a Communist.

I'm saying he was a dumb fucking kid living in a socialist utopia, he didn't have the brain to decide what he literally was (thank Odin that Varg took control of that). He WAS a nationalist, black metal is typically pro-nationalist, as was his music.

Thanks ADL

Doing something useful for once

There was a split in Black Metal scene between Nationalists and edgy "Satanists", it still is, there is nothing Nationalist in Mayhem and never was. That's why I was saying that Burzum probably influenced the scene with Nationalism and more folkish elements.

Based uncle Varg

From what I recall, Euronymous was kind of a bitch. He would send people death threats often to get them in line, since he was the self proclaimed ruler of the underground black metal scene at the time. In essence it was the truth since people had to get his approval to even play black metal during that time. Well, Euronymous send Varg one of these death threats and well Varg, the based fucker he is, called the commie on his bluff.

21 stab wounds later, laying in a pool of blood in his underwear, Varg called his bluff.

Although yeah, I agree, Black Metal scene was always more on Nationalist side.

Mayhem was just about the hate and edgy bullshit ultimately. Hence why Euronymous used a photo of Dead, brains blown out, for one of their albums. Dawn of the Blackhearts I believe.

At this point Necrobutcher left the band. I think he was actually close with Dead, whereas Euronymus just looked at Dead as someone to use.

Was there? I seem to have missed it. I think you are just making this shit up. If you want to read about nationalism, just look at the lyrics to "Pagan Fears" by Mayhem. Also, the black metal bands that were satanic didn't do it to be edgy, they were just going against mainstream culture, much like anarcho-punk bands.

see my prior comment. He was obsessed with Pagan values and loved his culture and nation.

I find this hard to believe coming from someone that likes "de mysteriis dom sathanas". If they are so edgy, how did they create such a masterpiece? If they are only about being edgy, surely they would create some generic trash.

De Mysteriis was the only quality Mayhem release with Euronymous. Everything else was pure shit. I only can listen to Live in Leipzig because Dead did such a good job conveying his agony on vocals, you can really feel it. Plus I like hearing Dead's take on the DMDS songs Ive heard Atilla sing so many times.

The rest of the pre DMDS Mayhem was amateurish trash. Im not saying this out of ignorance either, I have it all and have listened to it all. DMDS and the newer Atilla fronted albums are the only ones I like.

Holy fucking shit user

is a good band from ukraine
basically power metal /black metal with NS lyrics
the clean vocals are hilariously bad, kinda remind me of Borat, especially on the ballad 'time has come' (track 3)

I like Deathcrush, but only because of it's charm of being extremely primitive. Still, if I want primitive black metal I'd much rather listen to anything made by Hellhammer than Deathcrush.

I went down a very different path and started to listen to Dark Ambient Ritual ..still listen to the odd new black metal band tho ..some are sounding very good !! youtube.com/watch?v=_w9TbulMd70

Hellhammer is a poor man's Bathory. I love hellhammer but honestly it doesn't compare to old Bathory.

I know I know. Everyone seems to love that one, I think it is shit. I understand I am uttering blasphemy, I don't care.

Tbh, I blame my dislike of the album on Manheim's shit drumming. Thats the same reason I cant dig the first few Destruction albums and Tiamat's first album (Sumerian Cry)

Now that I think of it, Hellhammer is more of a proto-version of both death and black metal, which is why it evolved into Celtic Frost which itself was sort of a mix of what would later be death and black metal, while Bathory is mostly just purely black metal.

In short, you're correct.

but they involved into folk/viking metal

evolved even

For anyone who would like to get into the darker side of music here are some bands that are on the more serious side of ritual ambient ..it would be good to look into what the band members study and what they bring into their music ..this can and is used for bringing about dark energy to a target if need be …or just used to enjoy

sorry meant to post a list of some of teh better bands ..here youtube.com/watch?v=SzMjEoSncqQ&list=RDSzMjEoSncqQ#t=52

Sounds like background music in a horror film. So scary!

As far as I remember, the reason he sent a death threat to Varg was because Varg was tired of Euronymous doing such a shit job with his publishing house, he says that Euronymous didn't even have a car so Varg would sometimes have to go to the post office for him, after a while Varg told him to get his fucking shit in line because Burzum is on Euronymous' label and Euronymous later told people that he's gonna kill Varg. The rest is known.

Well they are definitely into Ereshkigal, queen of the underworld in Sumerian mythology, and wife of Nergal, god of war.

The spinning wheel is in cuneiform. Im gonna assume Sumerian and not Babylonian. Ever notice how cuneiform looks a lot like eastern Asian script?

This group is into Mesopotamian occultism.

I thought we were talking about early Bathory, the later albums where Quorthon started making his music full of epic themes are anything but primitive.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn95-gOgm3E

sorry meant to post this for you rather than the one above without the embedding

I was just responding to your comment: "while Bathory is mostly just purely black metal.". He started out as being proto-BM and then switched. That's all I meant.

Yeah, I guess you have.

Well, looks like we have a different view of what Nationalism means then.

There's no proof of that whatsoever, of course there was Paganism going through his head, it was black metal, but pagan values and love for his nation? I think that it's you who's making shit up.
There's enough information on the interwebz about this subject that will quickly confirm everything I've said.

Euronymous was a pussy and a degenerate and Dead blew his head off, wow, so Nationalist.

Listen to Carnage.

Can you explain the separation between satanic Norwegian black metal and Nationalist black metal back in the early 90's? As I said, I must have missed it. Can you describe it to me? protip: it doesn't exist

The lyrics are empathetic towards Paganism.

You can't be a pagan and support an ideology that was born out of your own country while being a communist and believing in collective ideologies. That is what I am trying to say.

If anyone is interested ~ order of nine angles

Dubs confirm excellent ambient music.

know a place I can get a torrent of that? All my usual spots got nothing

Absolutely perfect analogy.

That being said, bands change over time and generally get shittier after a certain point, but continue selling records in order to eat so this isn't shocking at all.

Deliverance was probably the last album I liked, but by Ghost Reveries (2005) they were definitely shit. I bought Watershed and couldn't even get through it… haven't even attempted to buy one of their albums since. 2008 was my "Opeth R.I.P." year. lmao

Can't undo good music from the past, and the kikes can't take it from us.

\m/

I kinda like the one that came out a few years back. Its definitely NOT metal, but its good music, to me.

And agreed on the nu-metal being the mulatto of metal.

Check these guys out. Ritual ambient by members of Absu and other underground occult type bands.

I just have to ask: Do you believe Opeth is a death metal band?

Why don't you show me some proof of Euronymous being this Nationalist who loved his nation and culture?
Why don't you explain what's Nationalist about Dead blowing his head off? And all of that retarded shit like smelling dead crows on live performances, how's that nationalist?

Exactly my point. How was he a pagan based on his actions? That's what I've been talking about, edgy "true" satanist.

That being said, Mayhem was very good, just don't sell me this "Black Metal scene is 100% nationalist and they're just pretending to be retarded because underground" bullshit.

Since we're talking about BM, what do you think of Moonblood? Pretty good style. Demoniac is continuation of this band.

Like I said earlier, Mayhem were pure edgelords while Euronymous was alive. Anyone denying this is letting their bias blind them tot he reality.

I like how you quoted direct questions that I asked and didn't even attempt to answer them. Then you just asked more questions…

I just said that he wrote songs about being a pagan and empathizing with paganism. That pretty much shows that he has feels for Pagans, and his own country in general.

I'm not. Current black metal is far from it. However, black metal back in the early 90's (second wave) was extremely fucking nationalist. Please quote me some lyrics from any black metal band back in the early 90's that resemble communism.

They have their moments, but no they couldn't be classified as death metal. Technically they're "progressive metal" because of the variety of instruments they incorporate… as well as mixing clean\"dirty" vocals.

Dude, Euronymous was a commie. You're letting your bias blind you to that unfortunate truth.

Blind Guardian is still based.

Okay, I just don't follow the rumors. Show me proof that he was a commie and I will believe you. I'll have you know that I thought Varg did a good thing by killing him and I prefer Burzum over Mayhem. That doesn't make me think Euronymous was a commie though. He was probably in to all sorts of degenerate shit back then, they guy was an idiot. If you have direct proof that he was a legitimate communist, please post it.

beyondtheveil666.blogspot.com/2013/07/ystein-aarseth-aka-euronymous-mayhem.html

This is not the only place where his involvement in Red Youth is said to have happened. I know you will just deny this and ask for something else.

Face it, he was a commie. He had his own demented (even for commie standards) version of it he lived by.

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/ :^)

Nah, I see the truth now. He was a filthy commie. Thanks for ruining my Mayhem experience….

You'll get over it in time. I did

at least there are plenty of other great bands to listen to in that era.

I was always big into Darkthrone and the first few Emperor albums were amazing.

But Ill say this, if not for the church burnings and murders, I think either Finland or Greece would've exploded first. Greece had and has a ton of black metal, and many of the bands were active int he early 90's. Rotting Christ, Necromantia, Varathon, Zemial and Septic Flesh were all out back then.

That's because you're not countering the points I've made. What is there to explain? There were accusations of Varg being a traitor to BM scene because he was a Nationalist, that's a fact. There were even some BM bands that accused him, not from Norway though.

That doesn't mean he loved his country or even knew what Paganism is about. Just look at his dumb ugly face, he wasn't even Norwegian.

Yes, I said it was more on the Nationalist side to use my exact words, but by your logic, for example, early stuff by Amon Amarth is extremely fucking nationalist as well.
Dimmu Borgir was extremely fucking nationalist? Come on man.

Never implied black metal bands' lyrics resembled communism, I'm saying that BM scene could become more influenced by commie faggots from Mayhem if it wasn't for Burzum.
Just look at what happened to bands like Satyricon and Dimmu Borgir now, Mayhem is pretty shitty as well. 'Extremely fucking Nationalist' bands never sold out.
And the fact is that Euronymous was a commie faggot and a degenerate, as for Dead, I don't think I need to explain why he was pathetic.

Go ask anyone if they think Mayhem was a nationalist band or if the whole bm scene in the early 90's was 'extremely fucking nationalist', they'll tell you something similar to what I've posted.

Fucking great bands. Some of the riffs in Varathron's "his majesty at the swamp" make me question where in the fuck they came up with this shit. They created songs that can't even be compared to other bands, It's truly original.

see

I already gave up.

We got a smart one in here =)

That Varathon album has a similar feel to Thy Mighty Contract Rotting Christ, but in an excellent way. I love both albums. In fact Thy Mighty Contract was my first black metal album I ever heard. At the time I didn't refer to it as black metal, it was Greek death metal. Anything extreme was just called death metal back then.

There are middle eastern bands doing it. This one woman band from Iraq is doing it

The greeks can come up with some crazy shit. I like that album as well.

Have you ever listened to Necromantia? The duel bass riffs really mix shit up.

And heres another anti-Islamic band

->Listening to fagmetal
Not NSHC

I like that idea. It sounds good too, so they are definitely doing something original. I didnt know it was 2 basses right away, I just thought it was a heavier sort of distortion they were using.

National Socialist Hard Core?

they hum like a well oiled engine. I usually like my BM to be high tempo but I like this style once ina while.

Oh, didn't read all the posts when replying. Here, some NSBM with a maniac vocalist to help you get over your loss.

Fuck ya, these guys are pretty awesome. This was the first song I heard from these guys from some Osmose records compilation I got from SOD magazine back in the day.

I feel like an asshole because I am fucking 30 and have been a metalhead for over a decade and didn't know that Euroboi was a commie faggot. Oh well. The more you know…

hey ..just jumped back in to see this thread ..I'll check this out thx

Dude, its not a big deal. I still love DMDS even though Euronymous is a filthy pinko faggot. Oh ya, there was rumors he was a faggot too. I think Varg was the one who started that shit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xr4LLNkpsYY&feature=youtu.be

no mention of one of the longest running bands ?

I heard about a rumor that Varg found a shit covered dildo in Euronymous' locker. I can't base it on anything though. I am mighty drunk and remember hearing it on some video. I tried searching for it and I can't find shit.

Tomas Haake Swedish drummer and main songwriter of the experimental metal band Meshuggah. He is known for his polyrhythms and technical ability. …SWEDISH :)

Meh, it's ok, you coming on ASGARDSREI V ? There will be M8l8th, Nokturnal Mortum and Peste Noire.

Nah m8. I've been listening to NSBM for years now.

Yeah but it'll be live, you know, you get drunk, heil and yell until your arm doesn't fall off. And it's in Ukraine, people there are based and crazy as fuck. This is one of the very few festivals where the baddest goy bands are playing.

I don't expect any different from Opeth or other great metal bands, although I don't see the connection to the jew there. It could be just another edgy metal lyric.

Coldworld is cucked, he posted some faggy antifa propaganda on the bands kikebook last year or something. I like his music, I'm just not giving him any shekels if he's going to use the band to promote a strong, cucked image of Europe.

There's been a lot of metal threads around this parts lately.

Well, criticising those other two religions would be problematic, don't you think? More famous bands tend to stay away from those topics, after all, it's only controversial if it involves Christ, all the others are already oppressed :^)

Now, to say "nobody is willing to touch" might not be true. Those who do usually just don't make it up there.

Check out this norwegians. I think Ad Hominem also deals with islam and kikery and ebola-chan.

just keep in mind that euronymous was into communist dictators because of their totalitarian and inhumane proclivities moreso than their egalitarian or utopian ideals and he never lived past the age of 25 so who knows how his views would've have evolved over time. lots of young people grow up being left-wing faggots and ultimately shift further right, I know I did.

yeah, I've read this before too, I can't remember where either.

Oh, I didn't know that since I don't really follow him and only listened to a few songs. Fuck that faggot than, vid related is better anyway.

Yeah, and they're pretty good.

Yeah, he was an edgy degenerate, like the rest of Mayhem. It's the point I was making about BM scene being split between faggots like him and Nationalists.

Here it is, straight from the cuck's mouth. I left the comments so that you guys can see that #notallmetalheads are cucks.

metal-hammer.de/antifaschistische-black-metal-bands-an-den-pranger-gestellt-doch-sie-wehren-sich-408354/

So Varg removed a commie and a fag and replaced it with 6 white kids? The old man never stops to amaze me.

I laugh when lefty fags respond with this air of "how dare you not buy into all the leftist bullshit hat is rotting your country from within!" as if there can be no other option in progressing civilization.

Heres a song from a time when they were an awesome banddedicated to every fucking leftist in the world:

Black Crown Initiate anyone?

Not naming the jew is one thing, but hating on islam is practically fucking mainstream. If these "hardcore" cuckolds can't even be remotely edgy by mainstream standards then they are a fucking joke.

I love these bands coming out these days who think inverted crosses, pentagrams and shitting on Christianity exclusively is edgy. Or even more annoying, saying how all religion is bad, but their lyrics only attack Christianity. Then one day they decide to attack the kikes and suddenly theyre pariahs and (((Axl Rosenberg))) and his ilk attack away.

Next day the band makes a public statement that theyre totally against anti-semitism and all bigotry.

Cue up next album:

Hatred (with pentagrams and crucifixions and stuff)

Right? I saw Marilyn Manson at the Chicago Open Air festival and I was expecting a show, I mean he's a shock rocker, right? The show was 50% silence and 10% him burning one bible. And his music was trash too. Fucking faggot sylizes himself as the Edgemeister and the best he can manage is the same shit he's been doing for years, something I did in my edgy teenage years.

It's all Satan worship or atheism, but you never really see any Deus Vult motherfuckers, no calls for crusades, war, and bloodshed. Nope let's just keep singing about how silly those Christians are, and nevermind those god damned jihadis haha.

At this point when I see a band attacking Christianity I KNOW theyre cowardly edgelord faggots.

Maybe in the 80's it was a powerful statement, but not today. Its just being plastic edgy.