Live. On Air.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkXkS70Co-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well that's going in a trump ad.

SPREAD IT INTO NORMIE ASSHOLES
SEND TO TRUMP

The things that slip out sometimes when the teleprompter isn't being used.

ahhahaha what a bunch of idiots

Their ratings are shit and they are desperate. Give them the hammer.

For once they were honest, that's a shocking revelation in itself.

Someone should tweet this to him.

All Trump has to do is mention it in his speeches tomorrow and it's lights out CNN.

They're talking about other candidates. This is not a recent clip.

S-STUPID FUCKING GOYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Looked into it and it's a video from 2 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=SkXkS70Co-o

SHUT IT DOWN

Doesn't fuckin matter

So this has been going on for 2 whole years?

hmm, it is a past video but that doesn't exclude the fact that they admitted on live which gives further proof that the entire left MSM pledged their allegiance to Hillary

Doesn't matter. This will put them in a bind. If they address this, they are inviting people to judge them on how biased they are which is very plain and obvious to anyone. Even more so, people will start to question the media as a whole, even if they say they aren't biased or say the clip is from another time. The wikileaks also support the idea of the media corroborating with the Clinton campaign and those pictures and vid of CNN anchors partying and drinking with the Clinton campaign will resurrect themselves and be extra damning.

Of they try and ignore it, like a rumor, it will spread across the room before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on. In this case, this rumor plays heavily on confirmation bias and will just confirm to a lot of people that the media is corrupt and biased.

Either ways the media as a whole is fucked.

The laugh that goes with is good shit too. Just amused at embarrassingly outing themselves.
Probably designed to prep their audience. Slowly condition them to be less outraged by wikileaks reveals of CNN bias. Soon the CNN acolytes will respond with "so what" as they're trained to.

Isn't Trump's plan right now the destruction of the luggenpresse?

Doesn't matter. It shows bias at one point and there is a definite money connection between CNN and their parent company and Hillary, let alone the wikileaks and all that they show about the media. The question will become if they ever stopped backing her and why would they stop if they claim to have done so despite all the evidence to the contrary.

It pretty much confirms the fix was in for a very long time.

Yep.

This

This

This. I'm expecting them to admit their bias and then claim it is all because Trump is a meany poopy head aka racist sexist shit that Huff Po sticks at the bottom of their articles to excuse their biased nonsense.

Why is the Luggenpresse falling for his trap? Do we actually have more insight into Trump's mindset and strategies than these guys?

You know i'm starting to think that normal reporting should only be done by open source AI and investigative journalism is the only halfway respectable form of journalism.

Against liberals it's no longer about honor, it's about winning.

Sometimes I look at Coumo and it seems like he knows what he is saying is a crock of shit, but he knows he has to stay in line with the rest of that cackling den of psychos or face the hammer from the guy behind the curtain.

Hubris, stupidity, the fact that they have never had to think or plan against someone who can outwit them and have always relied on the brute force of the equivalent of gossiping like schoolgirls to spread their lies or the mere fact that they are leftist and thus are generally stupid. Any number of reasons really. They also think Trump is an idiot and believe the shit they peddle then again, that is due in part to their stupidity and hurbis.

It's because we don't think Trump is an idiot. At the start of his campaign we doubted him but were willing to give him a chance since we weren't triggered by anything he said.

Kikes are bad at long term planning

How could anyone paying attention think that Trump is an idiot after he crushed 16 republicans the entire GOPe?

It won't work. Any press can ignore certain events and overblow certain events. Like you would think the protest at the DNC would be a good event to report on. The media didn't show any of it and made sure not to get protestors in the shots of the event. Meanwhile at the RNC whenever there was a protestor the cameras would zoom in on them.

The only thing that matters is who controls the press. It needs to be us.

His older brother is that race-mixing mayor, so he may buy into some of it. I can't help but think he only got that job on the account that he is decent looking for TV and his family relations.

Yep.

Someone should turn this into an actual game.

The left spent so much time in the past through their political comedians like Colbert and Stewart tearing down republicans that the left and some normalfags buy into the idea that the right are all knuckle dragging nitwits. That and leftists are fond of mental gymnastics.

So victory has defeated them?

Sometimes I wonder why Bane quotes are so widely applicable to so many of what we observe in the world.

"Peace has made you weak victory has defeated you" is a very good quote, complacency is death.

But if civilization inherently works towards making it's citizens lives easier with technology and better social systems(at least in a homogenous non-kiked one)

So even without Jews and leftists I fear that this would all repeat because we'd win so much that there'd be no struggle or suffering left in civilization.

Honestly I see this as the biggest long term problem facing the human race with Kikes and leftism being the biggest short term one

That is if that short term problem doesn't destroy civilization first.

My rationale to that is that as long as we have direction - the focus to work on big problems, then we are going to be challenged for a long time to come.

We still have yet to do interstellar travel, prolonged living/immortality, genuine artificial intelligence and more.

Come to think of it, it would be nice if we didn't need an enemy to spur motivation within us - that we encounter challenge because we want to challenge ourselves to achieve better - I think that would be a healthier mindset. But it seems we're not built to think that way at a core level.

Juveniles of any predator mammal seem to play and mock infights to train up their necessary hunting skills. In preparation to take over from the adult power structure. Even pol could be said to be a group sharping their teeth with angst, well being withheld power from the current older generations.
Add to that a level of disgust, as some small powers get seceded to SJW as appeasement. Rewarding negative non dominate members just to holdback and spite the threat they feel from the actual talented youth.
Even subliminally all behaviors show their biggest threat to power is us. By paying billions annually for refugees to distract us. Passing over traditionally trained and ready leaders for 40 year old collaborators as presidents.

Fuck me, and here I thought they were wholly dishonest.

Those accomplishments will only be worked on by teams of great men not society at large. Your scenario ignores 99.9% of the population.
Let me give you hint, we here on Holla Forums have more the most part developed properly. Why is that?

Maybe that's the solution.

You're right, I was thinking too idealistically. My comment on motivation was in relation to mass population as well. I understand the solution you mention. Perhaps the principles understood here can fix at least a big chunk of the population problem. I believe at this time we have more of a chance than ever.

They're talking about Killary. You can't spin this one, Bill.

It doesn't matter. People don't care.

Actually, it would be more accurate to say the people prefer it this way. The media turned out this way because people want to be spoonfed their narratives.

i think they noticed that a lot of people hadnt noticed their previous unsubtle (but not open) ways of helping Hillary yet

so they've come to this point where they just dont give a fuck anymore

because Nolan is a plagiarizing hack.

I loved the sirene, it has a nice effect as it shows our possible impending cultural and ethnical death

Send this to Trump and Dan Scavino, his social media guy

and everyone else in the Trump camp tbh, this needs to spread far and wide

More like 25 years.

Doonnn't woooorrrryyy miiisssteerr azziizzz

This is video evidence of them doing it since the beginning.

what the fug?

bump

Fuck these kikes

10/10 post

Nice analogy