Brit/pol/ #1118: Don't leave it 'til the last minute Edition

Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Nicola Sturgeon: WE are in charge of Brexit, NOT you
express.co.uk/news/politics/696711/Brexit-Nicola-Sturgeon-EU-referendum-Scotland-Foreign-Office-Sir-Alan-Duncan

BLM bollocks

'This is a nationwide shutdown': Black Lives Matter protesters BLOCK entry to Heathrow AND Birmingham airports, as well as transport hubs across the country causing chaos for thousands
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725050/Black-lives-matter-protesters-block-road-Heathrow-airport.html

'SHUTDOWN' Heathrow and Birmingham airport CHAOS as Black Lives Protesters BLOCK traffic
express.co.uk/news/uk/696887/Heathrow-Airport-traffic-blocked-by-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/one-dead-six-injured-potential-terrorist-attack-central-london/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36982466
politics.co.uk/news/2015/09/24/metropolitan-police-to-reverse-theresa-may-s-cuts-to-stop-an
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/arabisk-professor-asyls-karna-kommer-f-r-de-vill-ha-blonda-kvinnor&edit-text=
twitter.com/hashtag/blmuk?vertical=news&src=hash
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36968995
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/machete-attack-liverpool-drove-himself-to-hospital
pac45foundation.com/
newsandstar.co.uk/news/national/article/Russell-Square-stabbing-suspect-nice-quiet-kid-says-school-friend-6345a667-5bd8-4c59-a5d8-14d956876743-ds
twitter.com/britainelects/status/761327761235378177
politico.eu/article/juncker-dismisses-calls-to-halt-turkey-membership-talks-austria-christian-kern/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
archive.is/0j65b
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/what-happened-when-i-was-charged-with-a-hate-crime/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/05/russell-square-knife-attack-suspect-a-polite-and-pleasant-boy
annaraccoon.com/2016/08/04/waiting-for-goddard-part-263/
youtube.com/watch?v=iA5OzZ4sSMQ
twitter.com/RichardHilton1/status/761577577400107009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
socialmatter.net/2016/04/05/right-wing-activism-always-fails/
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/ofsted-isle-of-wight-chairman-david-hoare-inbred-poor-white-ghetto-comment-a7173381.html
twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/761482765938397184
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725136/Russell-Square-knifeman-stabbed-American-tourist-death-devastated-husband-tried-kill-THREE-times-year.html
twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/761586559229497344
express.co.uk/news/uk/697049/shopper-stabbed-knifeman-Westfield-White-City-shopping-centre-London
ibtimes.co.uk/westfield-stabbing-two-arrested-after-man-knifed-broad-daylight-shopping-centre-1574580
twitter.com/mummygirl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tbh we should just choose
Based Reactionary Islam
like Guenon aka Abd al-Wāḥid Yaḥyá

Nice try.

So is BLM now officially more efficient than NA

Bet you're a left-wing nationalist

QUINTESSENTIALLY NORWEGIAN
London killer named as Somalian origin Zakaria Bulhan
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/one-dead-six-injured-potential-terrorist-attack-central-london/

BASED NA

6th for thanks SA

tbf NA work wonders in baggage claim.

"Most of Britain is marshland because it is flooded by the continual ocean tides. The barbarians usually swim in these swamps or run along in them, submerged up to the waist. Of course, they are practically naked and do not mind the mud because they are unfamiliar with the use of clothing, and they adorn their waists and necks with iron, valuing this metal as an ornament and a token of wealth in the way that other barbarians value gold."
-Severus in Britain

"There are two principal races of the Britons, the Caledonians and the Maeatae, and the names of the others have been merged in these two. The Maeatae live next to the cross-wall which cuts the island in half, and the Caledonians are beyond them. Both tribes inhabit wild and waterless mountains and desolate and swampy plains, and possess neither walls, cities, nor tilled fields, but live on their flocks, wild game, and certain fruits…They dwell in tents, naked and unshod, possess their women in common, and in common rear all the offspring. Their form of rule is democratic for the most part, and they are very fond of plundering."
-Severus in Britain

The more I read of pre Roman Britain the more I'm thankful based Caesar liberated it tbh

Dunkirk Film Teaser

Looks pretty good lads, finally a decent film about the British for once.

Shit that we have to be relieved by this

Disgusting.

Romans smh tbh

I was expecting them to put in a few indis because we wuz commonwealth volunteers :^)

Funny you should say about Britain being swamp land, you just reminded me that how certain places in England got their names. Most of them were literal.

Runcorn = A run through corn.
Blackpool = A big black marsh
Liverpool = A marsh where Liver birds hung out.

They'd've fucked themselves over if they tried to fill the boat with pajeets and achmeds most people would've thought it was a wefyewjee film :^)
they'll make the Nazis out as literally worse than Hitler, having them sharpen their bayonets on the skulls of babies or something along those lines.>>7024532

the whole film is an exposition of white failure, lads

I saw some of you talking about banter and how it's all about making playful teasing remarks, and I'm trying to get better at it so I thought I'd practice on one of my co-workers. So I went up to a girl who works in my office and called her a slag. All of the conversation in the room suddenly stopped and her jaw dropped as she stared at me with a mixture of shock and anger on her face, and after a few seconds she started crying and stormed out.

I feel fucking terrible about it lads, all of my co-workers were mad with me and told me I'm an arsehole. I told them it was just banter but they said she obviously didn't see it that way. Also I think I'm fucked. It was late in the day and I didn't see her again after that, I'm pretty sure she might have gone to speak to management about it. What the fuck do I do now?

tbh lad one german commander ordered a massacre of 80 surrendered troops

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre

IIRC the film will barely feature the Axis forces, its very much the story if the UK's low point in the war

Whites fail against Whites… Meh

Some towns near me have names like that too

Migranthell
Rapechild
Atomisedsocietytown

hope these nig nogs keep up with the protests and turn ordinary people against them, even normal people must see the feds in the kkk in london killing innocent black people every day is bullshit

Why was Hitler so based lads?

Dunkirk was Hitler's greatest mistake, if he didn't order a halt on his divisions he could've wiped out the entire British army and won the war.

he still thought there was a shot at negotiating peace I guess

ante up and double down lad

He let it happen because he wanted a negotiated peace with Britain

Shouldn't kek but I did

Thank you kind Uncle A for sparing our ancestors.

Terribly sorry about how the whole thing turned out.

Hopefully he can forgive us one day.

How can one man be so based? Why are there still Brit gentiles who semi-unironically Churchill-post? We should've teamed up with Mosley at the head and torn the guts out of the Jewish plutocrats and traitor aristocracy that let the Jews in originally tbh.

dont apologise, look at trump and how successful he is

He was still trying to creat a pan-european empire and trying to deny the existance of nation states, lad.

lets not go nuts here

Effective shilling I guess

Wew lad. WW2 was worth it, we're a nation state still! BASED CARSWELL

BASED MOSLEY

literally nothing wrong with that statement tbh.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36982466

I told you guys. I fucking told you. Wasn't memeing or baiting and I wasn't wrong. Group of Jews attacked in London. One died. Muslim killed them in frenzy. He did it because of "mental health issues" not the common hate Muslims have for Jews and to frighten the UK (terrorism). They're literally covering up a targeted attack on the Chosen. There'll be some Brietbart or Spectator article at some point that reveals he yelled Allahu Akbar and death to Israel or death to Jews at some point in the middle of it. Screencap this if you feel like it.

By they I mean the BBC of course.

Anyone got the 'were hitting levels of non argument that shouldnt even be possible' Stefan Molyneux meme?

sigh…

Horton and Wagner aren't Jewish names

BLACK KIKES MATTER

That's a lie, the attack still pressed on after they realised what a horrible mistake it was.

Urge to kill rising…

IS IT CUZ I EEZ BLACK?

BASED CHURCHILL, BASED ROTHSCHILDS AND DE BEERS, BASED CIVIC BRITAIN WHO /STILLCELEBRATESV.EDAYWITHSPECIALCHICKENGOUJONSANDASIPPYCUPHEREANDIMAGINESTHEYREFLYINGSPITFIRES/ HERE VRUMMMMMMM PYOOOOOWWWWWW FUCKING JERRYCUCKS VRUMMMM DADADADADA BANG BANG, WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF A BASED MULTIRACIAL MULTICULTURAL RAINBOW BRITAIN FOR ALL CREEDS, COLOURS AND PEOPLE

How the fuck is BLM our problem? Yank niggers can fuck off back home pronto.

Hope they enjoy being utterly ignorned

I'm sure the BBC will entertain them.

Look at the woman and tell me she isn't Jewish. They revealed a photo. Also, Wagner is her husbands name, and he wasn't there.

Unless it's a serious case of
because I've just woke up after getting drunk last night tbh.

He still started the assault on an Israeli.

Our police are a fucking embarrassment.

REEEEEEEEE

FUCKING USEFUL IDIOT NIGGERS

If it was a white group they'd have been moved instantly.

They clear white environmentalists from sights in less time and they're usually chained to things.

I wonder where these nogs and race traitors will be protesting tonight. Parliament Square?

The met is terrified of racism accusations

Did anyone bother to tell them that they're in the wrong country and that anything they do here will be utterly ineffectual to their cause?

Or are they too stupid to understand sense hence them being here and not burning down some bacon station in murrka in the first place?

Dont blame them tbh
Last time the nigs got uppity london was a warzone for a week.
We shouldnt have sold the fucking water cannons.

Pretty jelly tbh lads

isn't it the anniversary of when that nigger criminal got shot in london, will we have some chimpouts tonight?

She's not Jewish, she just has an odd face

Yes, probably.

They're still complaining about muh Duggan who died here and the victim complex reinforced by none-other than Theresa May when she told them "yes you're being unfairly harassed by police despite no evidence". And look how that turned out…
politics.co.uk/news/2015/09/24/metropolitan-police-to-reverse-theresa-may-s-cuts-to-stop-an
Just the first source I found searching for it again and top lel that thing about sniffer dogs to find knives and Sadiq Khan getting involved backing May telling the dindus they're victim complex is justified.

They're tying real and imagined or blown out of proportion incidents in America with totally imagined or blown out of proportion with incidents here; whitey is just the devil and needs to suffer everywhere.

We need the greater white race lads.

They're doing their part lad. Are you?

It wasn't just nigs.

That was a spat between the Met and Boris.

Boris was going to cut officer numbers, Met shot a no-account scumbag and (this is the crucial part) trolled his family by not giving them information. This is well after MacPherson, they are well racially aware, this was planned to create a response.

When things kick off, the Met cancels all leave and pulls officers back on the job, telling Boris they need 3 days to get back up to full strength. The number of officers they pulled back was roughly the number that Boris was planning on cutting.

Yeah but the whole thing grew out of the protest over the death of gudboi duggan, he dindunuffin after all.
The met used it as a handy excuse to hold boris to ransom and let them run wild.
Take all the nogs away and those riots would never have started in the first place.

Sorry, wasnt paying enough attention to your post.
Disregard my reply, im a retard it seems.

The west has hundreds of millions of people in it, I'm sure at least one police officer is going to shoot someone unnecessarily at some point.

Why then does every "gudboi dindunuffin" the left turns into a martyr turn out to actually be a criminal lowlife who deserved to die?

If you're that new to Jewish crypsis that you think Jews have to have "Jewish names" you're in for a sore ride lad.

WHAT THE FUCK

I need a picture of angry Carswell lads, do you have one?

THANK YOU GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS TRULY MULTICULTURALISM IS A GOOD

BASED UNCLE HITLER TRIPS

Pic related was allegedly taken after he passed a monoracial couple in the streets.

Based Nation State Britain. Beating the Jerries and Hitler in WW2 with Zionist Jews leading the way was entirely worth it. We did it, brittit!

Mark Duggin bruv xD

WEW
Asylum seekers are choosing their country because they want blond blue eyed girls and have been promised them. When they get to Sweden/Germany etc and don't get their reward for helping to create paradise, they chimp out and go on rape sprees
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/arabisk-professor-asyls-karna-kommer-f-r-de-vill-ha-blonda-kvinnor&edit-text=

if you see BLM protesters give them some KFC

As a Brit I am gleeful whenever a kraut girl or continental white is raped. Vengeance for the bombing raids in WW2.

I'm on a phone with a bank. I could not understand a word the Indian chap was saying.

Disconnected and trying again.

I can't cum unless I know they get impregnated tbh

twitter.com/hashtag/blmuk?vertical=news&src=hash

Getting a bit sick of all this lads

JUST

IF WE DIDN'T FIGHT THE WAR YOU'D BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION IN GERMAN

They say as schools up and down the country are required to have translators for many non English speaking pupils.

Why would we be speaking German again? Didn't Hitler admire the British Empire?

So bodies drowned at sea? Thank god, I thought she was talking about people!

( ° ʖ °)

How do they rationalise their supposedly anti-racist views after creating an explicitly non-white organisation which only caters to themselves?

God bless the Mediterranean for its work

I don't think that's an argument.

because racism is a structure of power that white people gain benefit from.

White Supremacy is global, white lives matter everywhere, and state apparatus directly caters to white people culturally as well as treats them preferentially to people of colour. Black Lives Matter organizes oppressed people of colour, not just Black people, but from all minority racial communities as well as sexual, etc.

We don't need to think about white people, because they hold power and privilege globally after their ancestors raped the people of colour's countries, and confiscated/stole their wealth. There is no problem of police shootings/killings of white youth, because the police force is a racist institution that oppresses people of colour and particularly Black males. White people get out of crimes that PoC wouldn't.

Hello (((Brit)))

BLACK KIKES DON'T MATTER

"Which is better than half the youth not knowing how to speak English"

#WREKT

I wish.

go back to africa then?

Depends where I guess. I've heard a couple of cases in the US that actually sound like they had paranoid trigger fingers or it was murder (the guy selling cigarettes who was choked to death). They constantly lump those in with the violent criminals who brought it on themselves though.

kek

I felt sorry for that guy who was selling cigs which is fairly harmless, but if you resist arrest then it's asking for trouble.

AAAAHHH MUUUUMMMMYY THESE FUCKING WOGS ARE INSANE
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The massively overweight guy died for that reason alone, the takedown the police used is used everyday on people with decent health and doesn't injure them in the slightest.

Years of shit diet turned that chimp into a walking health risk. It was only a matter of time before something killed him.

Also, he was resisting arrest.

He didn't seem to be resisting arrest in the way we understand it here. He seemed a little retarded and frightened so he didn't immediately DROP ON THE GROUND MUTHAFUCKA. He was trying to bargain a little with them but it's not like he hit any or tried to run.

PICTURES: 'Mugabe must go' demonstrators and police clash in Zimbabwe

Get 'em while they're hot, lads.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36968995

These people are a living refutation of the idea that as generations come and go migrants become more integrated into the host culture, the opposite is true.

Smoking money can't be good for you.

Oh boy here we go

I don't know lad it's just a typical pro WW2 phrase.

Are jews classified as blacks too?

Jews classify themselves as whatever is most beneficial to their position in society at the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner

I'm not sure of the legal definition, but it seems it to me he was resisting. The US police are often overzealous, simply because they have to deal with lawless niggers all day long, he shouldnt have given the police an excuse to restrain him, which he did by pulling his arm away.

DA ANGULLS DA SAXUNNS DA JOOTS

What did he mean by this?

KEK please let this happen.

They're white when it suits them, such as making 'white privilege' Youtube videos and attempting to undermine institutions. Otherwise they're non-white and oppressed.

That each are distinct racial groups as distinct from each other as Whites to equine-jawed niggers. Therefore to have a problem with African immigration is not only a bigoted position but also a ignorant one.

Tolerance: 1
Bigots: 0

smh tbh fam

You actually believe all that horseshit? you do know that the Roman's invented all that damnatio memoriae shit right?

OI fams I went to bed at 11pm and woke up at based 10am tbh

I'm getting there. I'm doing it tbh

Machete attack in Liverpool smh.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/machete-attack-liverpool-drove-himself-to-hospital

Probably another Norwegian.

It's a negro vodoun invokation of le majik pallidwogs

Why can't they just take the final step and admit that they are predisposed to violent criminal behaviour because of the continent they come from?

No lad.

It's gone.

Drugs lad it's in Bootle tbh

Update your Zimbabwe saga, mate.

#ShutDown was my solution too tbh.

How do we solve the Nordic problem lads?

How much more likely are they to commit violent crimes? How much more likely are they to resist arrest? It must be hard for these people looking up statistics as they have to intentionally ignore certain things.

NAYCHUN OF IMMIGONTS, LAD
ALWEYS MULTICOLCHURAL

Sink the boats fam

Also flail them and wear their skin in a mad max style mass revenge tbh

Bit far tbh Ramsay.

Cecil Rhodes did nothing wrong

They dindu nuffin fam das jus de po-lees tryna keep de kangz down!

What the fuck that's mad

Who /arguingwithbritishblmsupporters/ here?

BLM WANT DAT BWC

On twitter? we could give you some backup rbh

Fight them on a bridge.

They fled before me fam, they're trending at number one with most people seemingly bewildered by their presence tbh

BASED UNCLE HITLER DUBS TBH

WELL IT CERTAINLY ISN'T A WOG

Fucking hell.

We've been here thousands or years and the European peoples have been in Europe for
even longer.

WAKE ME UP

Thanks lads. Fresh meme.

Would it really hurt to try to influence public opinion though, lads? As much as we're able, of course. Get pictures of the worst of the protests, spread stories(legitimate ones only, rumors hurt our cause) about them stopping ambulances and the like?

Or just point to the shit they do in America as proof that we don't want the dirty fucks in Britannia.

that's pretty fucking brutal

Its the little things

That clip would be better without the white genocide stuff tbh. It'll just scare normies. THe clip was surreal and enraging enough on it's own when it happened live. It was like a Brit/pol/ parody.

this tbh.

So the Algonquian Indians originally inhabited a part of America, and got conquered by the Iroquois, who in that land they conquered got taken by another Indian tribe. Therefore, there is no such thing as "Native Americans", America even before European colonisation was a Nation of Immigrants.

I didn't make it, lad.

Today's protests are being organised by a group called The PAC45 Foundation pac45foundation.com/

Inspired by the participants and by the outcomes of the event, the aims of the Foundation are

To mobilise Africans in the diaspora to play an active role in the development and direction of African and Caribbean countries.
To research and inform on the position/ standing of the diaspora in the countries they live in
To develop activity and action to redress disadvantage and oppression of the diaspora
To develop an educational programme that meets the objectives of the organisation

And a tribe of Australian Aboriginals held one particular part of Australia, which in turn got taken over by another tribe, and so there is no such thing as indigenous "Aboriginals".

He's never called out on this shit, is he?

Why do we even need the words native and indigenous? Shouldn't they be banned?

That would be racist lad

Lads feel like ending it.

Not sure what to do or where to go.

Can't even really go innawoods any more.

Feel like just slipping into death would be for the best.

Still very recognisable as Morgan Freeman tbh

Of course not.

God help you if you mention immigrants on benefits tbh.

BASED YANKS

GUD BOI….DINDUNUFFIN!
newsandstar.co.uk/news/national/article/Russell-Square-stabbing-suspect-nice-quiet-kid-says-school-friend-6345a667-5bd8-4c59-a5d8-14d956876743-ds

Parliament already signed a document claiming that there are no indigenous Britons in the 2000's.

Are you a NEET or are you the user from last night getting cucked by his wife?

How do I convert webm to mp4 lads?

Based Blairites

Beaver (Ashford) result:
UKIP: 42.1% (+11.6)
LAB: 27.4% (-3.3)
CON: 27.1% (+0.2)
GRN: 3.5% (-3.8)

If they keep up the good work there'll be no fucking Parliament soon
It will never have existed

Do you have a source I could read this sounds interesting.

THe great myth is that the world was in perfect harmony before Europeans showed up.

Shame Duncan took over UKIP though.

BRITAIN WAS ALWAYS A COLONY OF PAKISTAN AND INDIA…

LADS

What would happen if there was no welfare state?

Unemployment would drop and the wogs would leave

Why are Americans so CIVIC?

Designated squatting streets

this

We'd get to watch Gordon slowly die.

Neither.

I have a job but I see no way that things in this country will turn around.

The cities are multiculti as all hell and there really is no single driving force to stop it.

Xenos ghettos.

Rioting.

RWDS

it won't happen lad

"LET'S BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR ABOUT THIS…THERE IS NO CHANCE OF TURKEY JOINING THE EU. AT LEAST NOT UNTIL THE YEAR 3000…"

~ Dave Spergeron Fmr UK PM

Juncker dismisses calls to halt Turkey membership talks
politico.eu/article/juncker-dismisses-calls-to-halt-turkey-membership-talks-austria-christian-kern/

Dank as fuck, lad.
Mind if I save it?

you can't suffer from cognitive dissonance when you're not capable of cognition

AHHHHHHHHHHH NO BULLIES GET OFF STOP LEAVE ME ALONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's all yours, friend

Australian newspapers are pretty banterful

Please for the love of god can we leave before the roachs overrun Europe by handing every migrant that comes to Turkey a passport.

lol

We already have the first two with it, tbh.

The trick is to keep people historically illiterate, then you can pretty much tell them what you like.

And now the single mummy can't walk the dog because it is too strong for her. Fucking hell why did they even get a dog reeeeeeeeeeeeee

LAD WHAT'S GOING ON??

Are they abos?

it the dog of the guy she used to fuck
she just wanted his attention
now he left and the dog is still at her place because her council house has a garden
REEEEEEEEEE

every time

Yes

absolutely

Can't be fucked tbh, they don't respond to reason. And I'd probably just start screaming "deport yourself you fucking nigger" and get b& rather quickly.

Erm basically Britian would apotheosise itself into some sort of paradise. Camelot would be restored and comely lasses would abound, frolicking through warm meadows.

does ttpw have tits?

WEW LAD

If this doesn't prove banter is genetic I don't know what does tbh.

it's like walking passed a dog and arguing with it for barking.

They had hard lessions in banter that got them sent to the other side of the planet tbh.

It's more like poking a caged gorilla tbh

Anyone else watching the opening ceremony for the Rio De Getvirusnairo Huelympics?

surprised they didn't say that was before che became a communist and knew better, its the usual excuse for his comments on negros and jews

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Bit bigoted of him to make Haram food for you tbqh, not really respecting your Muslim faith

I'd have just pulled out this madman tbh

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal

They have a few brainwashed stooges from our Unis mate.

What's wrong with sausage, mate?

They're all lying on the floor in front of Heathrowe airport lad

THE MOST STUPID CASE EVER PUT FORWARD PROVING WOMEN SHOULD BE BOOTED OUT OF POLITICS ALONG WITH THE CUCKS. FOREVER. AMEN

If peers apply the brakes to Brexit, we’ll be doing our job
Patience Cuckcroft
archive.is/0j65b

a russian billionaire bought it and gave it back to him

The guardians web servers should be decomissioned, it lends far to much authority to angry indoctrinated uni student opinion pieces

I thought you NEETs would be asleep right now.

What is this?

easy to make and takes no time to make reeeeeee

He's fucking lost it.

Kind of hard to sleep through daddy intentionally making as much noise as possible in the morning and then slamming the door when he leaves, and then revs the engine. smh. I bet the only pleasure he has in life is to torture me.

Are those helms the Saxons are wearing historical, lads? What are they called?

Is he gonna live-stream his suicide?

no

theyre cabassets from the 17th century, i think they were meant to be kettle hats but they were used in like the 12th century onward

Thanks, based lad.

If I was your Dad, I'd pour cold water on your face if you weren't up after 7.

That's because you don't have a daddy and are overcompensating lmao

Why would you do that, lad?

I think him crying in one of these videos comes first.

How do you argue against such extreme narcassim and emotional self involvement.

You can't.

You can only mock it.

WHITE GIRLS ARE MAGIC

You get on her level and out bully her lad. Her tits are so far apart they look like they're trying to surround you etc.

They are, lad. at least parts of her is white

I understand where people are coming from with the "Jerrycuck" angle lads, but I have to be honest, I really fail to see why we went to war with them. Hitler was a diehard Anglophile and (correctly if somewhat clumsily, in my opinion) understood the danger posed by America, particuarly to England. What did we have to lose by at least staying neutral, for instance? What did we get out of the whole mess, if anything?

I just can't see any justification for our rabid approach to the war, I'm sorry. If that makes me a Jerrycuck then I suppose you can call me Heinz Beansington.

Wtf is he talking about

The British Empire for a long time was controlled by international Jewry aka international finance, the Rothschilds and all the other Jews used Churchill as their shabbos gentile to kill our German brothers for their own benefit, tribal and monetary.

There was no reason to wage war, but by that time 'democracy' as a title for nations just read: Jew-owned.

War Plan Red tbh

Yanks were never our friends.

Enoch even knew this.

Filtered. Nearly fell for it you cheeki little shit.

Hasn't he already cried on camera before? I wonder if he's capable of buying a gun from a paki and going on a good ol' fashioned rampage.

She has beautiful eyes, I'd much rather procreate with a red-headed taig, tbh.

Can't wait for this level of debate to come to the UK tbh

WARNING EXTREMELY IMMORAL PIC

Would you trim her bush, lad?

WARNING EXTREMELY IMMORAL PIC

Probably because your whole existence is torturing him

This is how people begin to hate blacks again tbh

Perfection tbh

It took Cameron just 6 fucking years to appoint 250 unelected peers to the legislature. Nearly as many as Bliar

Thanks for the warning lad.

Other than Hitler violating agreements and sperging out

You were right, that is extremely immoral.

What happened when I was charged with a hate crime
>After a 30-second scuffle on a train, it took 20 months and £15,000 to clear my namespectator.co.uk/2016/08/what-happened-when-i-was-charged-with-a-hate-crime/

No. Something especially qt about ginger bushes tbqh

We dindunuffin!!

>>>/ovens/

You're a based civic nationalist who is grateful for modern beautiful Britain fam?

Gingerlove is best love.

Well women anyway.

Men go into the ovens.

Ginger minge is tthe best lad

Lovely strawman, Worzel

Would you join the army in the current year and put your life on the line protect multicultural Britain?

lad…..

welsh girls are ugly tbqh though

I have a great dad, he's not secretly ashamed of me like you fat NEETs

TAIGS OUT!!!

BETH TI'N GWEUD?!?!?

Any particularly bad examples of Welsh women?

eww

Take your D&C somewhere else Chaim

What a dehumanising thing to say, bigoted bitch.

O oi him laffin

Got over hating myself a long time ago tbh.

Just ones I've met tbh. Don't like that Welsh look with curly dark hair. They also have a different facial structure

There's literally nothing wrong with ginger women

Gord has broken up, your OC is WORTHLESS

jesus christ this image lad

please stop we've gone too far

Not unless he draws a timeline.

You know nothing. You are nothing. Oh wait. Yes you are something. You're filtered.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAD YOU STOLE MY FUCKING (you)s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The posting in this thread is reckless and provocative.

I hope we can all get around the negotiation table and put an end to it tbh.

It's some Marxoid politicised thing.

YOU BETTER VOTE FOR ANC, LADS

You shouldn't have given me permission to save it then hehehehe

no yous for you. Why? I DROPPED MY FUCKING BARA BRITH AND CREAM GOING UP THE STAIRS, THE CARPET IS FUCKED AND THERES DOUBLE CREAM EVERYWHERE, MY FEET ARE SOAKING IN FUCKING CREAM NOW

lol why can't out politics be this good

I wanna give Gord's sister one, while he listens through the door.

I gave you permission?

When will you return to save the based Labour party lad?

We just need to lower our IQ first, lad.

Someone should shoot that deranged nigger already. Same with mugabe.

It's going that way, just takes time.

Give it a few years, zika will speed it up

And you still accidently gave me a (you)

Yeah fam, we all saw it

Mugabe is about 200 in Niggers years. Can't believe it's still alive.

One day, lad.

One day.

Sorry then, lad. My memory isn't the best tbh.

Post the times you've been b& tbh lads

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/05/russell-square-knife-attack-suspect-a-polite-and-pleasant-boy

FAM

AY FAM

HE WAS A POLITE N PLEASANT BOY WHO DIDNT DO NUFFINK FAM.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

annaraccoon.com/2016/08/04/waiting-for-goddard-part-263/

WHITE WOMEN ARE MAGIC

How the fuck can they write that LOL

Erm, like, never?

filtered as you're clearly trouble

Pffft. I mock Imcuckfy all the time and he never gets me. You're just unlucky, lad.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yeah, I'm starting to come around a bit to that view myself. The whole drive behind the war makes no real sense without it. I mean you read Roosevelt's cabinet at the time and it's like a Tel Aviv phonebook ffs.

There's no evidence that the Germans would've (or even could've) invaded Britain and quite a great deal of evidence to the contrary. Where is the evidence then for this existential threat the Germans posed to us? If their only half-hearted avenue for attacking England proper was through air and naval superiority, then why did we continue the war for five more years after this possibility had dropped from extremely remote to impossible?

Holy shit this place has mods?

(WRONG SHADE OF RED LAD)

You can tell the wife was 100% the driving force behind letting that rapefugee into their home.

(WHAT DO YOU THINK?)

First time I was banned for three days – a week ago – it occurred conspicuously after I argued with one user.

WOMEN

IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME EMACIATED LOOKING WOMEN

WHITE WOMEN INTO THE OVENS

Who should we make babies with instead lad?

Some choice statements

"According to Singh moved into the four-storey block of flats five or six years ago, but Bulhan’s father, who is Somalian, moved out and returned to Norway. Zakaria was into football, basketball and rap music, he said"

"“He is a good boy. He has never been trouble."

So, absent father, liked "rap music" and basketball, just your average teenaged London negro. The media love the Norweigan angle though even though he moved here when he was 5 so is in essence no different to any other young nigger in London.

REEEEEEEEE

Well his wife did get a taste of quintessentially British culture. Explains how the press all know he had mental helf tissues too; he was diagnosed on the spot by Wagner.

JUST

WE NEED TO GAS AT LEAST 50% OF WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=iA5OzZ4sSMQ

Your Mummy is a degenerate whore who raised an Anal Tyrant

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT UP WHITE WOMEN ARE MAGIC REE=

Does anyone have the fat pepe who is sitting in his chair?

ARGH

FUCKING HELL

How long before people start realising non of these "Europeans" are actual natives.

Colours doesn't make you another sex for fuck's sake. Also aren't these the same people who say there are no feminine and masculine colours? That fucking cuck dad. How do you let this happen?

Kek he was probably just talking about how she's an evil bigot tbh

And does anyone have the original of this?

I meant the smug one but that's still a good one fam tbh

To be honest it isn't fare to compare today to back then. Back then you did all the work for a few months and then you became a NEET for the rest of the year.

MAGIC

Fucking sick. And they have kids.

MAGIC

Bloke probably saw some real shit in the war so he couldn't look at himself.

holy fucking shit

You're not making any arguments, lad. You're just a misogynist bully.

Shoo shoo defoo

Are those guys joking or are they unironically trying to take the piss out of people mocking Betas?

STOP BULLYING WHITE WOMEN LAD

Why do so many soldiers have sex changes these days? I've heard that these sorts of behaviors are generally brought on by abuse and trauma so I wonder if it's that.

It never happens lad. Went to a school with a lot of Indians and, despite other miscegenation, I don't recall this happening once.

Wew

pic related.

who cares, pretty funny song tbh

You lads going to be watching the olympics?

I'll switch it on when the stadium collapses.

No tbh, I would prefer to just go to the zoo and see it live

Didn't bother watching it. She's a yank, was she refering to corner shop Indians or Tipi Indians?

Did you get rejected recently or what?

I'll watch the swimming to see who dies last

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I imagine there's a mini gordo in the mind of every leftist

NEVER

50% of them into the ovens.

I'm going to be watching it in the sense that I'll be looking forward to all the murders and riots that happen due to it.

Also this

LAD WE AGREE ON GENOCIDING WOMEN, JUST PLEASE STOP BULLYING WHITE WOMEN

We're all Gordos lad.

Immense disgust.

Gordon is so repulsive that his leftist signalling won't even bring him friends.

Haha what the fuck I thought it was a flattened patty

Leftists gave him shit for writing one of the female characters as submissive. And there was also some controversy about a transsexual character, unless that was the same thing.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

I want to canoe with Virginia

Kayaking > canoeing

Wherever they go they must rape for fuck's sake.

Where does she go canoeing?
She used the word today, which implies it's a regular hobby.

I'd shake that canoo all night lawwwwwwwwwwwwng nigga

So the rumours are true.

She is part Injun

Fucking shitskins

Why, lad?

definitely.

Are you saying you want to fuck her?

The police actually know rape is illegal in Brazil?

Well shit, the Olympics seem to be improving Huezil already.

God damn burgers throwing burgers

Kayaks are canoes with a two bladed long paddle
and canoeing is just using a short one bladed paddle

maybe

Lad don't be vague about it.

Who are the worst Muslims?

North Africans, Pakistanis or Somalains?

Come on, lad

I want to wet her barren wob with my jizz lad

wood > plastic

all of them
somalians have gang rape and clitoral cutting and they stink and have aids
but they're also dumb
pakis are the same but target children and form cabals so they can get away with it
and north africans are a mix of the two

Marry her and she's all yours, lad.

Cumming inside a barren woman is as bad as masturbation tbh.

I'll tell her I'm marrying her then leave her once she's pregnant lamo

Is Welsh the true language of Britain, lads?

Please tell me you're joking, lad. That's like my worst nightmare.

ydw

You are scared of being pumped and dumped? Are you a lass lad?

It's Arabic you fucking bigot.

No, I just don't want that to be Virginia's faith.

no it was Cumbric but that died out
all thats left is Cornish, Welsh and Breton

I'm telling the truth lad. I'm going to make her cum and then I'll make her have my baby and never ascede to being his daddy lmao

She'll probably call it after a pokemon too lmao

don't even joke about that, lad. reee

TOP KEK

Probably will as well.

Is he going to get sectioned after this?

I'm not joking. I'm going to build a real life pepe and I'm going to make Virginia pay for it.

Somalians by far. They are the worst of humanity

YOU CAN'T DO THAT IF I FUCK HER FIRST, LAD, AND I WON'T LET HER NAME OUR CHILDREN AFTER POKEMON

tbh lad we have more than enough evidence and being the caring concerned community we are its our CIVIC duty to get him sectioned

I want to bang his sister.

It would be sort of like sectioning Sweden or California though tbh.

He needs to be a warning to other leftists.

I'm literally in Liverpool all weekend.

HERE GINNY GINNY GINNY

Post pics of his sister, never seen her.

Speeding it up really helps tbh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPEND THE MONEY ON THE MORTGAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you cant warn leftists
gordo still hasnt reached CWC levels of gay autism lad so the rabbit hole goes deeper so to speak lad

WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME LAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD LAD

Kek
hahahahahaha

Sorry lad, don't have any. Forgot to save them when they were available. She is quite good looking though, tbh.

Just banter pham; I'm doing naughty boi things all weekend tbh

You lads will hair about it

As long as it's not with Virginia I don't mind tbh.

Last I heard the slut doesn't live in Liverpool anymore.

Is their flat coming along nicely lad?

It's more based than that but I can't tell anyone tbh

Where is she now lad?

I bet it's nice and civic

in my bed cumming and telling me how she's gonna name the son Blastoise

Ginnie was probably one of those girls who ate sushi and wore chopsticks in her hair when killbill came out smh

Let's all try and get her to share noods or something tbh

haven't heard anything more about it, kind of sperged out at them about it tbh. I am sure they are still planning it though, and one day they will have bought it.

Fucking hell the contrasting difference makes it hard to believe.

Are we sure Gordo isn't adopted?

Is their water supply compromised? I don't understand.. where do they live?

that would require a fake chad kikebook page and round the clock community observation lad

CIVIC

Better get there soon lad, she's getting old tbh

lad, who the f*ck would adopt g*rdon

no
but then again a diet of chicken nuggets and mountain dew for 25 years can really screw up your dna

a masochist

She has a bf and is a cuck tbh

Maybe Gordon would have been better off if his father actually raised him

its hard to seed a salted field lad

I would but I'd fleece him or turn him into a loyal soldier for the family tbh.

That is what we all want, lad. As long as you marry her of course.

Gordon continued living in his father's house after Uni and now his father has moved out and his mother has moved in to look after him.

you'd be better off caging the fucker in the basement, slide a bucket under him and feed him only raw sugarcane and tap water to crate your own renewable source of biofuel

Nah he'd still be a sperg but at least he wouldn't be a shut in.

Anyone else think the news should be brutally honest and a bit more visceral?

Like when you hear about Mexico and the drug cartels, they should show you just how ruthless that shit really is.

Honestly who gives a fuck what Brits are, fact is we have been the most advanced nation in Europe for 350 years and created the modern world.

Based Anglos.

What shall I watch on youtube lads?

you mean clean up after him and ensure he doesnt drown in a mountain of empty mcdonalds bags and raw sewage sloshed about the place when he greases up his fingers with lard and fingers himself all over his room

Ireland looks a bit small there lad

a Vast nation of celtic blood ruled over and lead by the strongest and most adventurous of the germanic/nordic races for about 600 years

Kek good catch

Checked and kekked tbh.

Lold
He keeps talking about going out to buy KFC and cake in his videos, but claims to be on a diet

Fucking hell. If they wanted to do something disgusting with it why didn't they just eat it like Tom Cruise did?

Who /hassuccesfullysuccedtheirowncock/ here?

Is that even possible, lad? Also that's kind of gay.

I can literally see him dipping his chicken tendies in some lemon cheesecake from tescos and munching it down while he downloads more gay bestiality vids to the sound of a podcast about the LGBT rights of melanesian air traffic controllers

Well being on a diet doesn't always imply a healthy one.

Based fam

You busy tomorrow lad?

I had no idea that Ozzy Osbourne visited Brit/pol/

GCHQ?

It's not gay to succ a cock lad. And yeah it's possible. Got the head in felt great tbh nearly came straight off tbhThat' what happens when the internet goes down smdh

lad

I'm not GCHQ lad ;) heheheHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lad imagine for a second there is an omnipotent omnipresent being that judges you and all your actions. A god so to speak.

Do you think he'd be proud of you, his creation?

Yeah fam, nothing wrong with a little bit of self pleasure- just enjoying what he hath wrought tbh

Gas all NEETs tbh

*doesn't

Nothing you say is valid lmao

Only once a lot younger, sucked tbh

GAYS OUT

Nice dubs btw

LADS HELP

I'm glad you say lmao at the end of every post because it makes you easier to filter

WHAT'S WRONG, LAD??

I'M RUNNING TO YOU, LAD

MY GRANDPA WONT GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE

>Thinks I'll miss anything by him filtering me

lmao

BASED ETHNICS

He should have died in the war. smh

No lad I'll never lay with another man so it doesn't matter how hot Chad down the street looks and how many times I knock one out to him I won't be gay

BASED TINTIN

Hey not bad

Based Mosaic law tbh

HAHHAHAHA

These two faggots, 'the bumbumking' and the 22st neet waster are responsible for about a quarter of posts/shitposts in this whole thread.

Desire to purge intensifies.

WEW LAD

Nah, get cucked you fat fuck.

Shouldn't Farage just threaten to leave and form a new party unless the NEC is disbanded and the leadership race rebooted?

No fucking way… archive link now!

shitposting is good though

Young Independence is a meme squad.

BASED JEWS

OUT OF MY COURT

Lad you're not supposed to do that yourself. You're supposed to let me do it.

Now you've gone too far, they hate the gentiles too much tbh

Based Young Independence

I'm going to buy the Talmud and that tbh

twitter.com/RichardHilton1/status/761577577400107009

I thought Alberto was Jewish? If he is that explains the anti-jerrycuck sentiment tbh

Is Alberto the one who goes "da j000000000z" all the time?

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

LADS

Just fell over in the street. The fucking jews strike again smdh

hmm..

STOP DISENFRANCHISING MY AND THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS BELIEFS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That show isn't rea is it l-lad?

wait what's wrong with traditionalism and the monarchy?

What did you lads do for Tish'a B'Av this year?

Barry Chuckle is on the way to your house right now with his kike bashing stick

traditionalism is good when framed in a racial context. when it becomes autistic evolasperging like adam makes it for ideology winetasting it's shit

the monarchy and aristocracy let in all the jews who have now turned britain into a shithole lad

LADS

IT'S SHABBAT NACHAMU

SHABBAT OF CONSOLATION FOR YOU GOYIM

LET'S GO FORWARD TOGETHER TBH

Lad Cromwell and parliament are the ones who let the jews back in after the king expelled them

proving my point tbh

STUPID GOYIM

THE ROTHSCHILDES PARTLY FUNDED CECIL RHODES EXPEDITION TO CENTRAL AFRICA

THAT MEANS WE JEWS RAN THE BRITISH EMPIRE

This tbh. Tradition is good but the aristocracy was shit and the nation is more important than any particular form of government

this
Cromwell was a kike loving puritan and regicide

The Jews came to Britain because of the kings tbh, they existed under royal protection because the kings needed them to borrow money

Better than the traitorous stuarts tbqh

CROMWELL WAS THE GREATEST LAD

HE TREATED US JEWS WELL

DIG UP AND BEHEAD EDWARD I

FUCKING ENGLISH MONARCHY DID MORE TO PERSECUTE JEWS THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

THEY'RE SHIT THOUGH FOLLOW BASED ADOLF HITLER

1/8TH JEWS ARE JUST LIKE YOU GOY

Reminder to any newcomers/lurkers that the anti-semitism you see in these threads is an ironic in-joke

Can we make some edgy NEC memes to trigger him?

since our kings became a part of this international caste of mixed, civics who had no relation to the people they ruled and believed they should have autocracy cuz jew god, monarchy is rubbish tbqh

monarchy's good when you have a post-collapse of rome where tribes/ethnicities were ruled by one of their own kin, like in the brytenwalda where english kings died every day in struggle

That's a bit of a strawman..

fucking kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
Don't lie lad

To me - to Jew

Meming aside you're historically illiterate and if it wasn't enough for you to be btfo in the last thread here you are again with your bullshit. Filtered.

If NA did something like this they would be smashed out of existence by the state.

BLM can get away with it because the state is promoting multicult and the "Blacks are victims" narrative.

Read:

Feeling uncomfortable?

I wasn't lying lad, the kings brought them here and then one kicked them out because he didn't want to pay back his debts.

Yes Edward was based for kicking them out, but on the other hand they wouldn't have been here in the first place if it weren't for the monarchy

have a kit kat lad

To be fair BLM all use communist flags and wave banners reading 'Stalin was right'

Why did the meme maker put two of him? I thought they were twins lmao

Yes they would have been just as they got everywhere else. The Jews were constantly on the hunt for lending and wherever people needed to lend they would go. Give your head a wobble lad.

Pretty sure YI already has to covered

What matters is the monarchy realised their mistakes and kicked them out again, only to have Cromwell cuck for them for some shillings and here we are 400 years later and now we can't kick them out at all because of the subversion of democracy

don't*

May I save that spurdo lad?

but they didn't, the monarchy cooperated and their aristocracy intermarried with jewry in the imperial age. britain was the biggest swamp filled with jewish insects.

Sure lad

Can we get devil pepe user to draw Coburn hanging Carswell?

The Dane is back lads

They weren't in England under the based Anglo-Saxons

It was only the king's involvement in continental politics that meant they needed money and thus needed to borrwo from jews

Nice one fam

How would you even get the noose around Carswell's chin?

Reminder that Nigel Farage himself was permitted to time travel back to the 30s in a nazi time machine to meet Hitler and learn some tips and tricks

They were banished for 360 years until Cromwell fought to take their power away. At that point all the monarchy could do was go along with what Parliament decides to avoid another civil war/complete abolition of monarchy. Literally what are you on about

They had already infiltrated back into Britain before Cromwell because the edict wasn't being enforced

And then they were banished until Cromwell.. I don't know why you are talking about that point in history in between their expulsions when the only thing that matters in today's Britain is that Cromwell let them back in after the King expelled them.

Source?

Even when they got kicked out they got terrored fam

He wants us to follow based Adolf "1/8th Jews are pure bloode Germans" Hitler

smdh

What does he say? Hang him…?

How big do you reckon ttpw's dong is?

why would the monarchy want to banish jews after when jews were making so much money for their empire?

where's the filter lass?

10 inches tbh

She lopped it off lad

Lads, is there a Norweigan here?

Is it actually a woman?

be my gf tbh

Because they knew of their tricks? Because the monarchy are the protectors of our people and the faith?

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

We have over a hundred post left fam, nice thread though tbf

source? why's lizzie and her kids not standing up for indigenous british people? monarchs have always post-tribal society become an international cosmopolitan class who live for their wealth and dynasties, noblesse is the biggest spooky meme ever lad

REEEE TOO EARLY LAD YOU JUST DON'T WANT THIS BASED LAD TO GET to (100)

Remember to ignore all bullies

THE KING OF NORWAY CAN SUCK MY HAIRY ARSE
ALEXANDER III DO IT AGAIN

wew

independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/ofsted-isle-of-wight-chairman-david-hoare-inbred-poor-white-ghetto-comment-a7173381.html

Well lads lets all prematurely join the new thread.

Artificially increasing the counter while pissing off the yanks.

What you talking about lad?

As I said earlier the monarchy lost it's power after the civil war. To go against the wished of Parliament would seal the abolition of the monarchy or spark another civil war.

sorry lads

I think I found the nigger version of insects lads.

The battle of largs, how Scotland got the Scottish isle's from Norway.

It's OK fam we'll go there when this is finished

We can wait one hundred more posts tbh

Good luck on the post count

Didn't even realise I was making (100) tbh

but all the norman kings after edward didnt do any noblesse oblige either?

Is this faggot possibly Lemo off the meds?

What's the point of a soldier if a worker can defeat it?

What the fuck are you doing?

He wants to deny the based lad his (100)

Lad I can smell your bum blood from here and I'v filtered you XD

casual

Oh my little lamb.

We still have freedom of speech in this country - simply saying those things isn't illegal.

But blocking access to airports IS illegal.

BLM are allowed to conduct illegal protests, while NA are arrested for remaining within the law.

Did you read that article? I don't think you did.

Here it is again.

Cromwell was a dirty ugly Yid-lover who doomed this Isles and forced the biggest problem of our time upon us: Parliamentary sovereignty. If it wasn't for him the (((Glorious))) Revolution wouldn't have happened.

Parliamentary sovereignty was a mistake.

GET CUCKED

Sounds like they're bout to get a muslim and nigger delivery

Bigger claws give it alpha status

What's the redpill on the Glorious Revolution, lad? Were the Chosen involved?

I assumed straight away that it was a revision of history to give anti-fascists credit for stopping Mosley and the NF from taking power tbh.

I'll read it now.

fuck white people tbh

Perfect for Syrians tbh

I don't agree with NA and think demos are pointless, but that article is retarded tbqh

Also completely fails to consider Nat Soc Germany

Looks like there might be a chimpout this weekend, lads

I wanna shag the bird on new robot wars tbh

They'll really boost Cowes

Of course it is lad. We only want to restore the white race to prominence ==ironically==

Sounds like they need some Syrian refugee resettlement to bring some vibrancy to their economy and stop them from inbreeding

Was that an MP seat??

Council elections. UKIP gained one and lost one from/to Labbour.

*Labour

Nice kid. Dindunuffic. Probably a model Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish Iraqi-Somali-Moroccan who was probably an aspiring rapper/footballer
This is obviously a mistake and you can blame the racist police for it
twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/761482765938397184

He's free to show what a pathetic twat he is all he wants tbh.

Get back on your meds Lemo.

tbh he probably only had mental health problems because he was bullied by bigoted racists in school. the only solution to this is more tolerance and love

I don't agree with the article entirely myself.

However, the key insight is that far-left agitators are given free reign to protest as rigorously as they like, because their objectives are entirely in keeping with the current status quo.

Their "protests" are not about changing anything, they are about reinforcing the current political paradigm.

This is why state controlled anti-extremist groups like Prevent only ever target "far-right" extremists (as well as Muslim extremists) but never far-left extremism.

Far-left extremism does not challenge the current condition of the state, it reinforces it.

That part is correct. Still the 'passivism' thing reminded me why I hate Nrx

WEW

God damn it

Just do it anyway, lad.

Basically Charles II issued a quo warranto upon the (((City of London))), which meant the City had to prove they and their practices were warranted under the sovereign's authority. If they couldn't the Sovereign could effectively declare them theirs. Couple of years later, the Glorious revolution came with the deposition of a King who would've followed it through (James II) and when William & Mary were (((invited))) over to reign, one of the first acts of Parliament was to reverse the quo warranto Charles II put down.

So yes lad, the Jews were most definitely involved.

Gordon pls go.

Anti-terror police are studying computers belonging to London murder suspect Zakaria Bulhan, 19
Neighbour Parmjit Singh said: 'His mental health problems are a scapegoat. Why would he attack an American woman tourist in a random attack?'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725136/Russell-Square-knifeman-stabbed-American-tourist-death-devastated-husband-tried-kill-THREE-times-year.html

Trying to find my ttpw pics tbh

They just hate Muslims

Thoughts on Drumpf doing so badly in the (((polls))) lately? After how off the mark the polls for the last GE and Brexit were I don't think they can be trusted at all, and I think the media are undergoing a concerted effort to try to take him down.

Just wow tbh

And with good reason

Lad even if you're doing it ironically you know you're just feeding his delusions about 'passing' as a woman.

This will do instead

lel
twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/761586559229497344

All I wanted was to live somewhere with a 99%~ White British population, why can't they just leave me alone? Is this punishment for almost electing a UKIP MP?

The polls weren't that off for Brexit

Aye lad. Of course this was all under the pretext of Catholic vs Protestant, so the general public were none the wiser.

Kind of gives you a picture on why they are so desperate to start civil and race wars all over the world.

Whatever keeps the power and money in the Jew's hands will be done.

honestly im usually opposed to absolute monarchy
but we need our sovereign to really give parliament a good sweeping with the banhammer now and then dont we
in Tudor England Parliament would not dare challenge the king
in Stuart England they outright rebel against the king and then on the behest of the jews oust two monarchs and kill one

BREAKING NEWS: Shopper ’stabbed by knifeman’ in Westfield shopping centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/697049/shopper-stabbed-knifeman-Westfield-White-City-shopping-centre-London

tbh lad happenings in London Land of the Pozzed Load arent breaking news more along the lines of todays early morning weather report

Nig Nogs
"We poked him up good"
ibtimes.co.uk/westfield-stabbing-two-arrested-after-man-knifed-broad-daylight-shopping-centre-1574580

Before sovereignty the Parliament was a good check against the Monarch's power, but as that changed, there was no true check against Parliament itself. It has become the very despotic ruler it was set up to subdue, and the only way out (constitutionally) is for the Monarch to clean house, although chances are the whole system would implode if that was to happen.

Would be no bad thing tbh.

again??

copypasting headlines m8

see

What would you do if you were attacked by a snake lads?

OP here has good thoughts lad.

What does Griffin even do these days?

pretty sure one of the only real powers the Queen possesses is the power to dissolve parliament
although im also pretty sure unless she has a valid reason then parliament can try her for treason
WHICH IS FUCKING HERESY IF YOU ASK ME LADS

Cooking on youtube.

how can you be a geneticist and not understand the hereditability of IQ?

He gets onto a left wing newspapers pay roll

That's why it says former

What do they expect when they build shopping centres in the middle of neighbourhoods filled with niggers?

hitler did nothing wrong

a

Wogs campaigned for reduction in stop and search so more of their kids could get "poked up"
#BlackLivesDontMatterAtAll

What are you even doing lad?

hes got his h8chan and kikebook tabs mixed up

lol I thought limit was 651 for some reason

JUST

I'll just leave this here

One day
When I came home
At lunchtime
I heard a funny noise
Went out
To the backyard
To find out
It was one of those rowdy boys
Stood there
Was my neighbour
Called Peter
And a flux capacitor
He told me he'd built a time machine, like the one in that film I'd seen
He said I've been to the year three-thousand
Not much has changed but we've all become Turkic
And your great-great-great-granddaughter
Is pretty civic
She's pretty civic

JUST

oodatbee?

White kids play Pokemon
Black kids play Pokeaman

"According to the Evening Standard, one of the attackers was reportedly heard saying: "We poked him up good.""

I'd love the chance to kill a nigger wholly legally. I'd revel in it. I'd be our George Zimmerman and convince NA to back my shit up when the race riots begin

Would be most banerous. I'd lead the media back here too lmao

I was there since 1pm, didn't see a thing.
Then again I spent most of the time in the pub

twitter.com/mummygirl

typical nigger doesnt understand we're British and we dont like being stuck in traffic jams and missing our flights because lefty liberal niggers want more gibsmedat and their fee fees were hurt
this only causes resentment and irritation and occasionally outright fucking rage
and its delicious
doing something as stupid as this is the political equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot

Need to post the template for Blair pepe.

You'd think that nigs of all people would understand what being shot is like :^)

thread

military intelligence

placentae mother fucker