Not particularly Holla Forums related...

Not particularly Holla Forums related, but I hear Sam Hyde got a new show on Adult Swim called World Peace which should be on tonight at around midnight.

It just boggles my mind though how AS would give someone a TV show that is suspected of killing numerous innocent black people. What the fuck is the world coming to?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
adultswim.com/schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU
archive.is/1FVVy
twitter.com/night_0f_fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
arconaitv.me/
8ch.net/pol/res/7024395.html
archive.is/Q4pb0
youtube.com/watch?v=0FOMOWfeRvk
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/
twitter.com/imdagoathoe/status/761780727050481665
twitter.com/Hailey_Leanna/status/761780584402137088
twitter.com/turtlefarts_/status/761780124735856640
twitter.com/LouisianaBomb/status/761780082151137281
twitter.com/CatherineJullia/status/761779509322452992
twitter.com/shayjaay/status/761779423230173184
twitter.com/Veronica_Iam/status/761778539251335168
twitter.com/lilgoog/status/761778476063928321
youtu.be/Ts08VNWu7Og?t=1h12m33s
youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=13m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts08VNWu7Og&feature=youtu.be&t=1h12m33s
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/million-dollar-extreme-presents/id1135431880
gumroad.com/l/kickstartertv
youtube.com/watch?v=11E_czNi0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=D7cGeF_LzcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1EWMR1IpR5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fire Monkey beckons much change. Fire Cock shall behold much blood.

Haha, Adult Swim might not be so pozzed as the rest of comedy.

Comedy Central is fucking garbage liberal trash.

I like Sam, funny guy. Hope he does well.

Fuck off Sam, I hope your show sucks shit

Yeah I really like Sam Hyde™ Alot too!

Kosher Sam Hyde™™™
#HydeandLouieCK

Adult swim is part of the Illuminati German death cult brought over in operation paperclip. Check Alex Jones vids for more info.

Viacom jewry.

Samuel is a good boy he done did nothing wrong he just got into the wrong crowd and yeah he made some mistakes but who doesnt?? he was just turning his life around and was gonna get himself a real educashion an a real job in the community. The police in this city are CORRUPT and they tried to arrest him but he did nothing wrong he was trying to help that poor boy that was dead with chest compreshions on his heart. Samuel told the cops thats he didnt do nothing but they wouldnt listen

I've love to check it out but can't find a torrent nor is it being streamed on the adult swim website.

Start posting torrents and asking for donations if you want me to support your show Sam. Adult swim doesn't need to know it's you doing it. I'll send a dollar to your Patreon everytime I watch an episode.

Viacom is the enemy

this fam
i don't have tv faggot i have internet
hook me up with a torrent and i'll send you some shekels

Good luck Sam. Just don't sell out and take all that jew and nig poz loads up your ass.

never been that big of a fan of MDE (I only heard of sam through the justiceforjamar shit with Holla Forums claiming he was the policeman who shot the nig) but good luck mr. hyde

It's (almost) been confirmed that AS fucked with the show sometime in the last two weeks. Apparently edits everywhere, cutting out the 'MDE' from World Peace. Still should be funny, but don't expect any one second walls of text or redpills for the typical degenerate AS viewer.

wew lad
watch this short educational video

Really? That's a fucking shame.

I guess we're gonna have to pay the Jewish execs a visit.

After what he's done he gets a fucking tv show? Incredible!

There are people on Holla Forums who don't wish Sam Hyde the best whatever he does?

rarbg.to/

Shills probably. Just wait till this retard comes in with the copypasta on how he's linked with actual shills like Sinead McCarthy.

The unfunniest and most retarded meme gets a TV show. Not politics

all these anti-hyde shills…I smell matzo balls and bagels

Even AS knows we need to kill Niggers

Friendly reminder Sam "Mister" Hyde is a Joo.

they fear humor

you're thinking of sam hoidel

Adult Swim is 200% Pozzed.

They just fell for Sam Hyde's "I'm just a comedian!" excuse. That doesn't make them unpozzed, it makes them gullible.

Sam is truly a master troll. I love his forbes interview.

It's pretty simple actually. There is a demographic that laughs at the PC nature of the modern world, mostly white males from ages 20-30, or the crowd AS and Cartoon Network has been geared towards since the 90s. If it sells and is somewhat controllable, Eric Andre Show for example which has had unironic swastikas, unironically telling the viewer to investigate 9/11, and is an insane anti-thesis to the equally insane robotic and PC modern day culture.

Picking up Sam Hyde isn't far fetched at all.

I know through the grapevine that Sam or somebody said on their mde reddit that they weren't happy with how it turned out, so don't get your hopes up.

Those are powerful bantz for being Jewish, he also doesn't have the nose despite being a scraggly fuck that looks vaguely semitic

How long will he be able to get away with it?

He is one of their forced memes, like Ben Garrison.

How did Sam Hyde manage to get these girls to get choked? This shit always makes me laugh.

Fangirls?

Or maybe he just asked them?

meme magick

Women and minorities know that alpha whites are the most reliable. Combine that with an unwavering moral compass based on logic and you have some pretty based people.

You're right. Viacom is run by the kike Sumner Redstone. Cartoon Network/Adult Swim is run by Turner (Time Warner) which is slightly less kikey then Viacom.

watch the show's leaked first sketch.

this show will slowly redpill everyone. turn it on tonight so they get the viewership

Is there a version that doesn't contain commentary by faggots?

not that I have seen

Sam Hyde is the cutting edge of comedy. He's high IQ, performs stunts more risque than Kaufman ever did, and taps into the forbidden well of truth that's been buried by decades of Marxism.

I have a feeling that World Peace is going to be such an explosive hit that we'll see (((forces))) mobilize to shut him down before the season is even completed.

not bad so far, hope it's a success

Unless you have a Nielsen Ratings box in your house, it won't matter whether you watch it live or not because Cartoon Network won't know either way.

But you can spread the word, and talk about it online and on social media, because they surely have ways of measuring the engagement and following a show gets on the internet.

Wasted quads

Cracks me up every time.

Huh. I wonder if the San Francisco Zoo knows one of their apes got out?

Official website:
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace

Premiere Date:
Friday, August 6 @ 12:15 AM

Show trailer embedded.

How could they do this after his failed Turkroach coup? They should know a man like Sam Hyde cannot be put in a position of authority.

This will be a hit if that smooth-skinned little twink Charles is heavily featured.

:: be at a party a party is somewhere people with a social life go to in order to interact with other people with a group of friends friends are people that interact together in real life ::
"Hey, I want to take a bunch of pics of me putting people in chokeholds and put it online…. shit will be so cash!"

Simple as that.

It's a little farfetched just because his youtube numbers are relatively low.

every time

I'm having a watching party with my friends.

Charles is underrated.

He barely appears in shit. Loved him in ideas man and manslave.

Jesus, how the fuck did CC give the Butcher of Baltimore a platform to spew his sick hatred

yiuh boi

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

No, it makes sense.

This is the network that gave Tyler, The Creator a TV show.

MDE has way more talent.

And the budgets are so small it's almost nothing for them — it's like angel investing— and if they luck out and get a hit, it's big profits: think Always Sunny.

Also it benefits the network's brand value to feature weird, cult-following type shows that might get critical acclaim even if they don't make money directly from ratings / ads.

Charles is the best comedic actor in the group by a fucking mile

Hell yeah, they do. I guess I just didn't realize MDE had gotten OF-big. I'm really looking forward to this, if you couldn't tell.

How's life, Charls?

You'll always be living in Sam's shadow, Charles.

Whoa. It's airing already? Nice.

This was definitely one of his best

Exactly. Good to know we have an infiltrator. Eric Andre and that other hoarse-voiced nigger witht eh golf hat just copied Tim and Eric humor except they just make fun of white people, they're just the nigger-version of Tim and Eric. Sam Hyde is the evolution of that humor, and the next step in comedy, him and Chappelle are two of my favorite for sure.

From the youtube page:

The show is… easily the best thing we've made :)

I'll make this short… *you guys need to watch*, that's the only way we're gonna get a season 2.

TV ratings are calculated based on more than just if you have a Nielsen box in your home. If you get cable, tune in on time. Check schedule here: adultswim.com/schedule

Also, and I realize this isn't nice, you need to turn your TV to some other station before and after our show, LOL. Don't boost the ratings for other shows. Need to inflate *our* numbers, WORLD PEACE and WORLD PEACE only, maximum viewers.

That's it folks. Tune in.

If you are out of the US or don't get cable just torrent it when it makes it's Pirate Bay debut, sorry you guys can't watch live but if you just use your minds to tune in that will boost our ratings psychically.

(btw we didn't cut this trailer)

Nevermind. Ignore that.

Message from Sam Hyde via his latest video

"The show is… easily the best thing we've made :)

I'll make this short… *you guys need to watch*, that's the only way we're gonna get a season 2.

TV ratings are calculated based on more than just if you have a Nielsen box in your home. If you get cable, tune in on time. Check schedule here: adultswim.com/schedule

Also, and I realize this isn't nice, you need to turn your TV to some other station before and after our show, LOL. Don't boost the ratings for other shows. Need to inflate *our* numbers, WORLD PEACE and WORLD PEACE only, maximum viewers.

That's it folks. Tune in.

If you are out of the US or don't get cable just torrent it when it makes it's Pirate Bay debut, sorry you guys can't watch live but if you just use your minds to tune in that will boost our ratings psychically."

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH034Z3MrU

pffft embarassing.

Are Tim and Eric pozzed? I heard there was a video of Tim Heidecker doing stand-up saying the whole Trump thing "wasn't funny anymore" (as so many of them said lol).

It's a shame if so, cause I really liked T&E absurdist humor.

I don't know, but their Old Spice ads were full of bulky niggers.

Me too, it requires an extremely short-attention span to fully enjoy though. Eric Andre and the Golf-hat nigger ruined it for me. You can tell Sam uses it to a degree, I really like where he's taking it and I'm especially glad that he's on Adult Swim with it. Hopefully he doesn't sellout or anything.

I unsubscribed to Tim's jew tube channel just last week after he made an anti-trump bit. Real shame, I also liked their kind of humor, but i'm really fed up with all media being left wing and will not hesitate to dump artists I like if they turn.

One-sided comedy that can't laugh itself is the worst kind.

I think Sam Hyde does the absurdism and post-ironic humor much better. Plus, he's a pro-white nationalist.

Still the best.

I hope so too. I DID however notice that Sam was seriously part of the cop-hate crowd with the michael brown and trayvon stuff with some comments he made on his youtube videos. Sometimes I think he thinks he's part black cause he listens to rap. Otherwise he's bretty awesome.

That was a while ago, so maybe he changed.

Same here. A lot of the "alt-right" (I guess that's what you'd call most of us) are so attached to their favorite media that they will still throw dollars at them despite knowing full well that they are lefty spewing faggots.

As hard as it was to throw that stuff away, I hold my values higher that my escapisms.

TOTALLY. T&E seemed at first that they were "totally random". But after watching their material for a while it seemed all that "randomness" was following the same pattern over and over.

Sam Hyde is exposing the masses to a new type of subversive comedy invented by Holla Forums. Post irony is dismantling the dismantled.

I must be insane but that image makes sense. Is this why I xan only laugh at ironically ironic humour these days?

Re-posting so you know to watch it nigger, not because it's embarrassing or some shit.

Hyde confirmed lurking Holla Forums.

So I can visualize ironic sincerity, but what does sincere irony look like?

"So I was staring at my feet and I wondered if they smell then why don't they have a nose?"

I was in that thread. My sides are still in LEO.

I got it. I got it.

I got to check my local schedule.

Also: DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TORRENT OF THE KICKSTARTER TV EPISODES?

Ooops not torrent. But just a place I can watch them.

I know it exists, cause I watched the first two or three.

sam has said recently that he was disappointed with the final show and they made him cut out a lot of stuff, including walls of text (probably redpilled). also [as] put a kabash on their proposed logo which was the james holmes symbol kek

I can't believe he did this. Wow. That is fucking amazing. fuck yeah.

I may know a faggot who worked on this but I probably don't.

Hey said Sam Hyde was constantly blowing cocaine in the corner.

And you guys think he's Sam "Just satire" Hyde.

He's degenerate as fuck.

All this does is confirm how fucking controlled everything is by hardline communists who carefully regulate speech and thought in a very strict and well organized manner. Utterly disgusting. Fucking faggots.

Except for the part where they went in and cut everything apart according to the above comments. FUCK

You can tell how pissed Gavin is. He's not used to being upstaged especially on his own show.

Fun fact: Gavin sent Sam a bunch of coked out emails demanding that he immediately go back on the show. Gavin had such zany antics planned like shaving Sam's face live on the air! Wowser!
Sam was busy and didn't immediately respond to the barrage of emails, so Gavin decided to feud with him, insult him on the air, and say he's not welcome back on the show.

LOL

Yeah, Gavin is a cuck.

I remember that. Gavin is so fucking cringeworthy. Is there anything sadder than a rapidly-aging "cool dude"?

you're right! this video is proof that he is a jew. fuck off moshe

I don't find you particularly funny, Sam, but kudos on the AS show.

Gavin later apologized for flipping out on Sam like that — well, Gavin at least publicly tweeted he was in the wrong.

Funnily enough, he didn't stick to that banning of coppercab either— just had him back on his show to talk about his "transition".

archive.is/1FVVy

Does he know coppercab is fucking around and he's just playing along? Because the video didn't seem that way.

Note: that this is Sam Hyde's actual twitter:

twitter.com/night_0f_fire

Gavin still sounds like he has a total man-crush on Sam, even at the end.

Knew it. Gavin's a softy.

they are both fucking around

99& sure, yes. Gavin knows how to do improv and keep the joke alive.

I feel bad for charlez, Brad Pitts face but stil a manlet.

I'm expecting it to be cringe-wortht shit, maybe slightly better than Robot Chicken.

Don't feel bad for Charls, he's packing more cock than two men are blessed with. Fuck Charls.

Charls why aren't you in more MDE sketches?

charls is all the talent, nick is the charm, sam hoidel is the jew accountant trying to outshine them, but the format ever works if everyone's involved

Come to think of it, there should probably be a thread about coppercab on Holla Forums.

He's trolling the whole LGBT industry right now by pretending to be transgender.

I mean, I'm 95% sure he's just trolling — but the guy is going All Fucking In.

Can't wait

I can't believe this guy has managed to stay this relevant. I mean he's been fucking doing this kinda troll shit for ages now.

Didn't Gavin McInsert shove a buttplug up his ass recently to "show the muslims" or some shit like that?

I'll hand it to the fat ginger, he's ganking them hard.

He also tongue fucked some faggot who fucks niggers almost exclusively. So, he's had nigger dick in his mouth by proxy.

Isn't that like a moslem fucking a goat to get back at America?

Hi Sam

Thanks OP for this post. I've been watching MDE videos lately and I wouldn't have known this is premiering tonight. Shit doesn't even show up if you google MDE Adult Swim.

Have one of Sam's best videos:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Is Sam trying to tell us something?

*your tribe

So when/how can I watch this?

Supposed to be on tonight in a few hours.

Was hoping someone would stream it, I don't think a lot of Holla Forumsacks subscribe to the electric jew.

So Sam is Jewish afterall.

I was thinking the same thing.

Is it the same as "your are the accumulation of your five closest friends."?

I also wonder how sam seems to get chicks.

seriously, I wish I knew.

Oh shit, just found a stream

Less than two hours to go

Watch how he entertains & works the room & flirts with the cuties in this audience.

Full video: youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

Thanks man

I'd watch if I had cable. Sam is one of us for sure.

I've seen it. But it's easier to flirt when you're goofing off and playing a character.

How do you get that in your character?

Someone got that screencap of treating people like the hamster that sees you masturbate?

If the stream ends up being a troll at the end of the countdown, anons can try this site as a backup.
arconaitv.me/

Just go to channels, A-E and Adult Swim stream.

But I wouldn't use that site without some adblock and noscript at least.

I'm so glad those niggers faded away.

Oh yeah, the thing where you believe your superior and it gives you the kind of confidence where you don't even care what other people think.

Stream is kill

nvm

The first post strikes me as fiction but meh, there's probably someone like that out there any way so who cares.

The second post is reddit.

You had me there user.

Why do people keep saying Sam is Jewish?

Is that part of the joke now? Or are they being serious?

he is jewish but does not actively practice

I hope his show does well. I hope they let him air his edgier content.

SEASON 2 CONFIRMED IF DUBS

It comes from Sam's "I'm hearing Jewish Voices and I like it" video. Where Holla Forumsacks started calling him Rabbi Smuelly Heidelberg and the like.

Source?

Im familiar with that video, its pretty much an indictment against Jews. Is that it?

He mentions his rabbi in the Forbes article.

Every time he does interviews for magazines he fucks around with them. So I would take that with a grain of salt. He known for fucking with people, especially media, after all.

Yeah people are just teasing when calling him a Jew. It's really fun to do. Find your favorite Alt-right eceleb and give him a Jewish name. Then call him a Jew anytime you encounter him.

Hours of fun.

And it would be upper tier bants to have a cult of right wing nationalists as a jew

Yeah those are all a recipe for success.

my nigga

I just think its a pretty serious thing to non-jokingly claim someone is a Jew, so if I like to be 110% sure.

Sam's comedy was kinda cringy and shit at first, he rounded it out in a good way. He's pretty funny to me as a Holla Forums autist. I'd bet my boots he goes on Holla Forums

only a jew would feel that way lad

That's a pretty Jewish accusation.

if you can't watch it on TV, at least watch it in here

8ch.net/pol/res/7024395.html

max comfiness

Nigger learn how to use 8ch.

Here is the Forbes article.

archive.is/Q4pb0

If someone takes that as evidence of anything they are clearly retarded.

Why is MDE so aesthetic?

Oh so you believe that he also has a wife and has an open relationship with his wife and has a son that's not biologically his? Because it's in the Forbes article?

Fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FOMOWfeRvk

won't let me embed

He is literally shitposting IRL with Holla Forums memes, so if someone takes that as evidence of Jewishness, they are so fucking stupid they ought to be taken out back behind the barn.

Uh, no fucktard. I posted it so you faggots would stop going on and on about it.

Obviously he is fucking with them.

lmao relax

That'd be pretty funny, but I'm pretty sure Weev is partly Jewish anyways.

If you say dumb autistic shit like that with no evidence do you actually expect to be taken seriously?

Dude you actually sound jewish right now lol

Thats exactly what a jew would say tbh

Which part?

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle JEW.

Most definitely, yes.

Hot damn

I wasn't the original guy to say that being called a Jew was a serious claim.

Hoidel has a degree in graphic design. These guys is real good with computuahs

You are either Sam Hyde himself, a Jew, or a dumbass. Choose one

No, if I was Sam Hyde I'd be laughing at Holla Forums because as a Jew I got my own TV show from WN NEETs. This is the kind of ironic humor where gods are forged.

GIVE HIS SITE PAGE CLICKS

COPY AND PASTE INTO A NEWTAB DO NOT CLICK!!!!
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/
COPY AND PASTE INTO A NEWTAB DO NOT CLICK!!!!

I would post smug if I was allowed.

dat kek

Kek

Show is actually breddy gud so far

it was alright i guess

I enjoyed it

It was ok

It should get cancelled before it gets really ruined by normie-core AS audience pleb feedback.

Kek'd real hard throughout.

Charls carried it.

Yah, nothing snort-inducingly funny, but okay I guess, favorite part was him pushing the kids around at the highschool and the Vice Principal lady calling the black kid "not a fly nigga"

That was pretty good, way too short though.

skits were too long for a 15 min show, better than nothing

I really only liked the first skit, the second skit sorta fell apart, Sam as the gay guy was the only funny part to me

Needs to be like Ideas Man in the sense that the skits were short and content packed.

I thought they were pretty funny, the Sam as a gay man criticizing the girl's closet was funny.

the walk in roger cheeto killed me, too good

Apparently AS switched the show order around and started with what they considered the tamest episode to air first.
This was actually supposed to be fifth episode.

If this was the most tame, I wonder how all the other episodes are.

Its going to be like 10 eps max before Sam probably gets pissed at some producer or something and stops working, I bet.

It'll probably get better with time, maybe longer too. Really though Sam seems alot better at stand up and filming out in public

so every friday on AS?

Anyone know if this is something they actually care about or if its something they are just seeing how long they can get away with for?

I think most of them have already been taped.

Having short skits hide the ones that flop, aka that first one, literally who thought that was funny

They should just go full kikestarter, I don't know what's the appeal in going on TV and being forced to inevitably sell out. The new Eric Andre episode is an example of what happens when you've been molded by TV execs.

Cheetos are an aphrodisiac.

His KSTV vids were top notch, at least those that I have seen, which makes me think that this is something he is just seeing how long he can get away with.

Yah Sam as the gay guy was one of the high points of the episode, "Your Closet is the reason David Bowie is dead!" was great, but it was way too short and not as gut bustingly hilarous as I would have come to suspect from Sam, still, hopefully it will get better

Also yeah that first one, or intro skit, whatever you want to call it was ass. I dont think that was any of the MDE guys. Its so different from any of their styles that I have to imagine some AS guy said you need le wacky tim and eric bit to reel em in.

Sam and the boys are crazy guys so [adult swim] naturally "had to" tone it down a bit, and apparently that was episode 5 rather than episode 1 since they wanted to start with the tamest one. It's a little disappointing for that to happen, but in the end it's a really good ad campaign for MDE's other stuff (the book, youtube channel, eventual video game, etc) so we may as well enjoy the ride.

The first skit as in the one with the weights?

yah that was a terrible attempt at absurdist humor, flopped really hard on its face, good thing it was graciously short

good luck sam

They were most of the main cast

also upload KSTV to youtube, im not gonna pay for that shit tbh

I'm gonna kill Mick Romney

l

Makes sense if they chose the tamest one to test the waters with then, that was pretty lame compared to what I've come to expect from Sam

I'd say its a bit of both, so far he's gotten away with quite alot, like shit read the Forbes interview from earlier in the thread, Sam is an absolute madman

There is one up on YT.

Where the fuck do you even get them anymore? I cant seem to find them from just a minute of google searching.

I would hope that this goes for 1 season on AS, a forced PC scandal with AS faggot execs happens leading to an online platform. There's no future in TV.

It was my favorite. The scenario is stupid, but Charls's body language is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

TV is fucking ass. Nobody likes it. The only reason it exists is because they force you to have it if you want internet or a LAN. So its in the house anyways, people think "meh might as well see whats on I guess", but they dont really care at all.

If they gave you the option to choose to have just internet services, the subscriptions for TV services would cut in half pretty much over night. Fucking kikes to the core cant let the goyim get away from their commercial box.

To each their own I suppose, nothing about that was funny to me, it seemed like they were trying really hard to get some sort of laugh, but nothing about the situation or the choreography worked, not to mention it wasn't funny

Charles please go

haha, I really like that picture. Is it okay if I save it?

I'm surprised that Charls didn't contract the gay.

What kind of shit provider do you have? Mine has a plan for just internet. They try to sell me cable and phone every single time I go to pay the bill but I can just tell them to fuck off.

If they thought he was serious, they would have never hired him. Even when they censor his show, they still think he is being "ironic but just too edgy for TV"

The worst part about TV is that (((advertisers))) have a say in what can't go into a show. It's censorship without anyone even knowing it. If you really want to be avant garde and not a sellout cuck it won't ever be on TV as it is.

I dont really watch TV at all anymore, but it seems like most of the time, if a show isnt pozzed, the commercials make up for it by being ultra-pozzed.

Overall, TV is easily one of the worst things in the world. From MSM news propaganda to tranny degenerate reality shows…

Didnt even bother putting ((())) around "commercials" because I would have to put so many I would probably break my fucking fingers.

any torrents yet?

twitter.com/imdagoathoe/status/761780727050481665 twitter.com/Hailey_Leanna/status/761780584402137088 twitter.com/turtlefarts_/status/761780124735856640 twitter.com/LouisianaBomb/status/761780082151137281 twitter.com/CatherineJullia/status/761779509322452992 twitter.com/shayjaay/status/761779423230173184 twitter.com/Veronica_Iam/status/761778539251335168 twitter.com/lilgoog/status/761778476063928321

Did anyone else catch this? In the bullying skit sam says something like "a disgusting, damaged person" (dont remember the exact words) right as the camera zooms out to show a white girl walking with a black guy down the hallway

Sam, I FUCKING SET MY ALARM TO WATCH THIS, (and it must of aired an hour early in my area)

FML

Just watched it. It was pretty bad tbh

Here's a jewtube link: youtu.be/Ts08VNWu7Og?t=1h12m33s

The fire rises.

THANK YOU "user" aka Mr Hyde.

wrong.

If you were wondering what all o the multicolored random bars were, it was censored text.

The only thing to slip by was the name of the principal being "Principal Dindu".

You niggers need to be more subtle.

CHICKEN NUGGET SCOON

You mean Mr. Hoidel

Aside from that it was alright.

At least he has an accurate tweet about cyber bullying

HMMM

Sam, I know you're reading this so here is my douchebaggery as a fellow writer, slut, Hollywood, kill me

It was too short! Not your fault but I wanted a whole show!

You're too Tim and Eric. Absurdism is the rage with Adult Swim but it's a little 10yrs ago. Your crew's facial gestures are the best and anti-PC has to be subtle — so fuck Abusrd, life is already absurd. Just use real life, like when you went to the small Bernie meeting and humped the floor, or talk to hipsters.
Otherwise you're going to be just another show = cancelled. Then the Jews can say "he's just angry about being a has-been"

It will get better

Good work man! I wish I was part of your crew instead of the insecure fucking Hollywood cunts that never learned to team up because they were busy sucking the cuck of the next person on the ladder

HMMMM

In other words, Simpson pre-cucking. They just used real life before the show war ruined by the next generation of Lampoon writers wanting to be Jon Stewart's foreskin

He was kidding you retard

I was honestly really disappointed. Half the comedic value of MDE was the pseudo-forced performance aspect. The polish ruined it for me. Without the ability to be overtly political, the show just felt like a try-hard Mighty Boosh clone without the charm.

dude, honestly it was great, all the swpl tier normies, i was with really enjoyed it.The black school thing was just enough for the first episode.

Too short, tbh. Ideas Man was probably the best format, but it is TV afterall.

Sam has a lot of potential but it's all over the place atm. Instead of short skits in 15 minutes maybe like 3 longer ones in a 1/2 hour. Instead of the quirky fast thing he should slow it down and let them play out with the weird bits as interludes or transitions.

If he sticks with a few main characters he can just write new stories each week for them ie. the newscaster for instance can be recycled over and over again to cover a new topic.

The main characters can also be going through changes so we see them 'evolve' over time. Maybe one starts off very successful but as time goes on he becomes downtrodden or goes through identity issues etc.

Whatever keep it up love you Sam!

Tissue Box or bust

Wew, lad. Stay away from my children.

It was funny.
Not really memorable.
Not really shitlordy.
Yet…

Nobody gives a fuck about you and it was just the first episode you pseudo int pleb. The way you critique things makes me want to punch your face in.

And he made out with Milo.

/r/ing the pic of sam with a rifle muzzle in his mouth

youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=13m6s

What's up with this? Edited out text?

(checked)
why are they censoring the logo?

I busted out laughing when I saw that.
Honestly I thought it was great. AS is so pozzed they censored fucking words on the screen though.
I actually hope MDE causes a schism between the SJWs and non-SJWs.

It was Elliot Rodgers manifesto.

At least they aired the show, Adult Swim will be the only mainstream channel in history to ever air the show

If true, that's hilarious, and shit that AS censored it

That was set up, you can tell Gavin is about to laugh on the force feed him snickers thing

eric has really fallen off the radar, but tim is pozzed as fuck.

there are some youtubes of eric andre trying to troll kikebart at the RNC (cringe as fuck) and i believe tim was doing the camera work during it. you can hear him being unfunny in the background a handful of times during it

What a bunch of cucks. I figured you wouldn't start a show like that.

dont know what you faggots are whining about. I love the surreal elements. If they just made absurdist art alone I'd still watch.

The gym in the darkness with the max headroom hair was legit

Where can I watch it ?

nah, it's a smart move on their part to an extent. having a couple greats then meh episodes can turn a viewer off due to an immense drop in quality (a lot of anime pours its budget in the first few episodes and goes from shit after that) steady or rising quality can sell even a normally meh or shit show

once it has a fan base it matters less just due to the momentum or media coverage, positive or negative.

Can I hear V A P 0 R W A VE in the background?

While not as funny as I was expecting, the second and third skits were really good, subtle redpills for normalfags.

The second skit was pretty much a statement about zero tolerance, every is special garbage and before all that bullshit, school shootings were practically non-existent.
Betas getting bullied helps them and society toughen up overall.

Third skit was a role reversal on sex workers showing how whores cry all the way to the bank due to the current lax laws on them while johns get their shit pushed in.
Also shows the terrible types of relationships that women typically seek out.

As for the first sketch, not sure what that was about, maybe something to do with ego, self-esteem and the perception of others.

Not bad overall.

Also, I wonder if Sam's yellow fever had anything to do with that intro.

NO

I don't even understand what that was about. Is it based off some video game or something ?

Someone found a link to the iTunes/on demand version yet?

torrents or links? i missed it last night

yeah it seems like they're trying to act like they're too cool to care while still getting in real digs against right wing sympathizers

If you retards actually read the thread before posting, would see that the stream from last night is still saved on jewtube.

If you actually read my post, retard, you would see that I was asking for the iTunes version which is far superior in quality as well as having non-bleeped out words.

If you pay for iTunes you're a fucking faggot

do they even torent [as] shows anymore?

Thanks

REPOSTING LINK TO THE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts08VNWu7Og&feature=youtu.be&t=1h12m33s

This. The normie's I was with really enjoyed it and caught on to subtle hints that I softly pointed out. The girls I was with are the fitness and health type that actually enjoyed the first skit. I told the to check MDE channel to see where he came from.

What the hell was the first sketch supposed to be about?

Not sure but MDE is saying that AS chopped up their series and censored the fuck out of it and switched out most of their good sketches.

itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/million-dollar-extreme-presents/id1135431880

3 dollars for 11 minutes LMAONO

Yea it's a bit ridiculous. I wonder if it would help MDE in any way if you buy it from itunes? I don't know how that shit works

I wouldn't pay ten bucks for the whole season, honestly. Unless the season has 20 episodes, then 10 bucks would be fair. No more though, even then. Companies need to realize that the market has changed and act more like Steam does with games. You do NOT create value by overpricing digital copies, it simply doesn't work.

How he convinced adult swim to buy this is beyond me. Good for him, being able to jew the system, but don't come here and act like this garbage us worth watching.

Thanks lad.

Calm down kiddo it'll be ok

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/oven/

Seriously though I've been able to get so much entertainment from MDE and Sam from the years that I don't mind throwing them some shekels to help support them even if some will go towards AS. I see this as me paying for his to do more standup or more skits. So far I've watched everything he has for free so a couple of £s won't kill me.

Look at this baby rage.

So basically, add gambling to every game.

That nose!

I wouldn't worry about it goy.

How long until MDE is doing a show in his basement and *channers are calling in harrassing him?

Top Kek.

PRAISE KEK

If looking to throw some shekels at 'em, just buy KickstarterTV. 17 hrs of material for $12 and they probably pocket 97% of that after fees.

gumroad.com/l/kickstartertv

Here's 3 proof of concept episodes for free on yt:

youtube.com/watch?v=11E_czNi0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=D7cGeF_LzcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1EWMR1IpR5Y

the first one depicts a flirtation gone amok in an accessible yet murky way, not to mention a toss at painkillers. fozzy contin (Oxycontin). my favorite to be honest.

yes

no

I give sam $16 every month on patreon =)

google kookaburra ffs
you are killing my autism

good goy

o shit…. yeah i just picked a random amont and didn't go for lulz

It's weird that liberal content creators are widely able to financially connect with their fans but when a chance comes along to support someone who has views outside of the politically correct norm all Holla Forums ever does is spam jew memes

Can't have the bad goyim to have stable finances now can we?

the second skit was the best, esp when he is interviewing the blond kid and he says how he was getting good grades in school but then he realized when he grew up he was going to be evil and then it zoomed out to a nigger and a coal burner walking by. the fact that this was shown on TV made me really happy tbh

I love sam I want his babies

Nigger please.

I can see the Andy Kaufman connection tho. They both have that autistic 'Wait, is this asshole joking or not?' vibe.

If you didn't see the overt poltical message of the school bullying skit then you need to watch it again.

Dude's a master troll.

There's a startling amount of idiots in this thread

did he get a nose job?

Explain faggot. "Laughing Seagall" is obviously ironic you stupid shit.

I was with you you fucking moron.

Thanks for proving me right though

Haha no you were vague as fuck. No way to know if you meant me or him. Y

Pretty damn funny, although I didn't get the first skit

I didn't get a show, and if I did I wouldn't want you faggots to watch it.

I think it's fuckin stoners tbh

One thing networks do respond to is letters and emails from viewers. For every 10,000 viewers only one will write in, so your feedback will carry weight.

God. Sam Hyde on Cartoon Network.

What a glorious year, this anum of the Fire Monkey.

Shouldn't you be pozzing up some twinks in Goldblatt's Gym?

Hi.

bullshit

There's nothing degenerate about using stimulants.

So, the mainstream media is giving sam hyde money, eh?

Wait, is he from that tim and eric show?