I'm just going to leave this here, have fun

I'm just going to leave this here, have fun

Hot. I'd like to cum in every one of those little pores

what if they got pregnant? how many babies would that be?

pic 1 is chocolate, pic 3 a photoshop, but I don't rest. Is that a disease, plastical chirurgy or photoshop?

*I don't understand rest.

It's just some makeup. Most of them are probably peanut butter smeared on the hand and had holes poked in.

i think its a waxy cosmetic type thing. This was years ago but i remember seeing a chic that was a movie makeup artist or some shit do this on her own hand to show youtube how its done

dubs everywhere in this thread

nice

back at ya Holla Forumsro

good stuff dude

wew

lad

wew

WEW

lad

go back to your board: >>>/kennedi/

Would you, Holla Forums?

Holla Forums would do anything

WOULD I?

Trypophobia is real.

insofar as any special snowflake mental illness is real, yes

I wouldn't say having a phobia is a mental illness (at least not all the time), in many cases it's an evolutionary advantage. Most people who are afraid of spiders never had a bad experience with them at any point in their life, but we know that many species of spiders are poisonous and deadly so we avoid them at all costs. That fight-or-flight response to a creature we innately know is bad saves our lives.

I don't know where trypophobia comes from, but I would guess that in general the "tiny cluster of holes" looks like a symptom of infection, something that was contagious at some point in history. It would expain why when it's photoshopped onto people it looks more disturbing and hair-raising.

not liking spiders on your body is one thing, but I'm pretty sure having such bad arachnophobia that you break down in tears every time you see a picture of a spider is not evolutionarily advantageous

I don't think anyone's breaking down in tears over trypophobia pictures. You're just implying they are for some reason.

have you ever been to Reddit?

Nope.