Obama Attacks Trump Again: "If You Kill ISIS, They Win"

archive.is/CALjh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yOqOm
archive.is/IsHTN
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That only works for Jedi, Barry, you fucking half-wit.

We should push this interpretation just so people will realize how much of a cuck Obama is.

To add, the shit Trudeau got for that comment was great.

Also, pay attention to this part:

Why is that? Because they let them into the continent wholesale, while we didn't. But don't worry Obama is working hard to bridge that gap.

archive.is/yOqOm

Memes becomes reals

You're not reading that right either

So that means they are active in the US as well.

it's not a meme
trudeau actually did fucking say it

When did I say they weren't active? Read it again.

Proving Trump right again.

I read it just fine, the critical point is that they are also active in the US.

Hopefully they target leftists when they start their terrorist games.

Dubs confirm
mudslimes won't go out of their way to terrorize the countryside, they'll do what they've always done by targeting cities.
Coincidentally, cities have been long proven to be infested with liberal scum, so the libshits in major cities will be the first targets of their imported kebab pets.

Justin Dildeau was attempting to quote Ghandi, I assume, but apparently he'd just smoked a bowl of Only The Loudest before making statement.

5-Year-Old Refugee Rape Victim’s Father Shown Video of Twin Falls, Idaho Attack

archive.is/IsHTN
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

The audacity of this nigger

America's first war after winning independence was against the fucking Islamic Barbary Pirates in North Africa. Stop misrepresenting history you pavement ape in a suit! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

They would've had urge me to not kill all of them.

tbh user I'm sick of mudslimes. Really fucking sick. The way they act, their high-horse bullshit, how they fucking knowingly make excuses for ISIS and other terror attacks.

Dearborn definitely has some IS cells, no doubt.

Like in the TPP video, he's not even trying anymore. After 8 years of lying to the public and subverting your citizens, he just couldn't keep it up in the final stretch and is content to flail on the ground across the finish line. Pathetic, I hate this stupid cuck so fucking much.

I'm not even for deporting at this point, they simply need to be exterminated

used to live over there, it's pretty likely
Also, tons of the businesses in that area funnel money to terror organizations as well

Tbqh, Sweden that is 1/35 the size of USA admitted 10 000 refugees a week for 2 months last year.

I read that as:

ugh, I can't even, not reading this

I agree. I have seen how they act. I worked at a coffee place years ago that many Muslim men frequented. Needless to say, they acted like complete niggers. There were ash trays on every table outside but they would just throw their cigarette butts on the ground. I cant tell you how often we had to clean up outside. Many would come in and order hot water for a tea bag they brought from home. They all had the ugliest fattest wives and were constantly hitting on the women that would come around. I could go on and on about how messy and stupid they all were, but I really don't want to remember it. Sorry for the blog post.

Tldr; Muslims are just niggers

Mudslimes are far worse then the average nigger though.
Mudslimes have a little book that says there gods among men if they only suck the shit from mohamed's ass and thank allah for the opportunity.

Niggers only think they kangz n shiiiiiiiiit as excuse for gitt'n dat pappa nugguh!

I can vouch for the women being fat and ugly, Arab women are loud and stupid. They weren't even good-looking at one point because all Arabs and Turks are inbred goatfuckers with more teeth than IQ. Arabs are worse than niggers, at least niggers are funny and are weak-willed with thin & goofy ideologies. All though I am not attacking middle-eastern women though, some are untainted by the Arab and Turkish pillaging.

WTF? people still care what king nigger says?

Yeah, he has like a 54% approval rating. The country is cucked beyond all recognition.

wew lad

"pls dont break my toys >=´^["

Muslims are the worst parts of niggers and semites combined. they are the niggers of niggers.

that makes it even worse
an approval rating of 54% is totally abysmal, and if it includes liberal spin like you say, that means it's actually fucking lower.

Obama very smart man.

They're worse than niggers because they want to turn us into niggers too.

Yep. The arrogance is beyond belief.

>Stare in disbelief as she continues walking, doing it to another guy,
>Ponder, out loud, "Why the fuck am I saying sorry?"

oh yeah he's right guys we should just drone attack half a million civilians instead and get "da coalition" for 5 days bombing nothing

Nice, have an obam remix.

It was around 45%, before the elections began.

Obama and Trudeau are fucking Wimp Lo.
"I'm bleeding, making me the victor"

I don't mean to be the one to say it, but there's no actual source on where he said that. I looked pretty hard but nothing came up anywhere. Would appreciate if someone could find it.

Persian women are qt

I don't think he actually said that exactly, it's more of a paraphrase. I think he said something like "If we attack ISIS we're giving into their fear mongering and then they win". So basically we should keep letting ISIS fuck up the middle east and the ebil Assad.

Capped

Fucking pussies

If this is true, you are a real Canadian hero.

Goddamn that fucking nigger.
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read and I've been on Holla Forums for many years.

Nicely done.

It will only get worse from here on out.

True Canadian story.

Wew sure is retarded Trump cucks in here.

If these retarded sand niggers want to blow each other up, I don't care.

Get out and stay out

Jews are pretty bad, but they're not that bad. More of the sneaky type.

Checked

Yet he has a point. ISIS kills a LOT more Muslims than anybody else.

They never, ever kills Jews.

Daily reminder: ISIS is funded by the CIA and Saudi Arabia, with Israel supplying arms, medical relief, and intelligence.

Of course King Nigger doesn't want them touched.

We we claim to bomb ISIS, we bomb somebody, ,but it's not them. Putin did them more harm in a week than we did in several months.

Israel is obviously funding ISIS. If the subject ever comes up, ask a normie if he's ever heard of ISIS killing jews. The look on their face will be hilarious.

Fug I'm going out there Monday. Looks like Jerome had nothing but wetbacks if the restaurant listings are to be trusted. Any anons out there in either place?

What do?

If you let your enemies invade, pillage and conquer your country, YOU WIN!!!

no he literally did say that. just check out that video by Milo's buttbuddy and kike media jewtube channel. he literally says, if you kill them they win.

fuck off

don't listen to the shillary bot. he literally said that. yes, it was sort of in the context of "they want war so like increasing war is giving them what they want" – except he didn't explain it like that, instead he literally said if you kill them they win.

he literally said those words. fuck off

I you make them angry, they win!

*If

I hadn't realized I lived in the Canadian States of America.

Why even live?

Do you not fucking know what a meme is? Jesus fucking Christ you fucking newfags need to lurk more.

Don't spoon feed the normies.
They haven't realized that real life is the meme.

dude just chill out smoke some weed ISIS ain't hurtning nobody just relax and get high lmao obama is such a great speaker!

more like

Obongo is a fucking traitor and terrorist supporter and this confirms it.

they'll then unironically feign moral and intellectual superiority immediately afterwards. it's like watching someone with alzheimers and schizophrenia mixed together.

Yep.
Maybe this will get buzzings of "impeachment" started again.
This is just obvious now.
The nigger isn't too smart.

Christ, I laughed WAY harder at this than I should have.

Yeah this happened to me a few times. It's the only time a fucking woman has ever tried to shoulder-check me. Usually when it happens its a dindu or some gymrat manlet.

These little camel cunts are never biggerthan 140/5'5 either. I very well may jsut walk over the next one I see coming towards me.

Might be good for a giggle.

They win what?

Goddam, Barry. What the fuck do you think you have been doing?

Yet another nigger without a shred of self awareness.

Why the toy at the bottom of the cereal box of course. Nigger just smoked some primo shit the DEA chief brought him that morning. All that fucking faggot does is smoke dope and watch sportscenter. Remember his little negro man servant during the first term? Reggie or some shit? All sorts of stories came out. He just reads what the CIA or whoever gives him and the proof, is that when there's nothing on the teleprompter he's completely lost. Stumbles like a motherfucker. He's a stooge. America was taken in a silent coup. His mother Ann Dunham worked for the CIA. His father was a Commie. Look into how he came to run IL. From that to President. The whole thing was so insane that people don't even talk about it now. Just act like it never happened.

Jesus user

also
Trump hasn't proposed anything yet so what the fuck is the nigger even talking about? Shit he's imagining? It can't be the waterboarding.

"If You Kill Niggers, Civilization Wins."

Maybe obongo thinks we should drone bomb their neighbors instead for 4 more years and then invite who remains into our country.

Holy hell, Obabo must lay off the cheesy movies.

Those cheesy movies were brainwashing for this moment

says obama, the guy who kills thousands of innocent people with drone strikes LOL

You know what, you're right. Rather than laughing at his chimp face for such a retarded statement, people will fucking applaud this .