youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs
youtube.com/watch?v=SBnXCotdkaE
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
nftu.net/patriarch-kirill-west-should-accept-more-islamic-immigration-muslims-the-brothers-of-orthodox/
cis.org/edwards/baptist-amnesty-resolution
breitbart.com/london/2014/09/09/ginger-jihadis-why-redheads-are-attracted-to-radical-islam/
archive.is/KXP6d
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck was he trying to emulate sand niggers to begin with ?
Also lmao at 0:23 the way he says mohammed mahramed, he's a nigger to me.

How the fuck does anyone take that long to realize Islam is a serious problem? The Qur'an is so repetitive that you only need to read the first 100 pages or so to understand what it's all about. You can skim the rest without missing on anything big.

Why do white people convert voluntarily? It's a question I will never understand.

He obviously fell for the "religion of peace" meme. It is also a hipster thing. Buddhism isn't hip and you have to be born into hinduism, so why not pick up the hot new religion de jure, islam.

I "converted" to become a Protected Class at work. If they wanna fuck with me, discipline me, or fire me for no cause, as a

FUCKING WHITE MALE

I have no recourse and am fucked. But as a member of the "religion of peace"? I'm nearly untouchable.

>All you do is repeat some phrase in arabic that says you think god allah is the one true god and muhammed is his messenger

That's it. In public, I talk like I'm all devout and shit, but I'm not even a "Friday muslim". Got people at work thinking it's legit and no one fucks with me.

Just watched a few vids and he really btfo of islam.

Just another case of being so bluepilled you follow a path that forcefully redpills you along the way.

The poster below you had it right in a sense.

Islam is the hot new "fuck you DAD" religion that Buddhism used to be. But whereas Christianity was founded by a man who preached about paying your taxes on time, and not getting into petty fights; and Buddhism was founded by a man who thought that all life had value and that degeneracy and extreme orthodoxy both lead to mental breakdown, Islam was founded by a warlord who carved out his kingdom in blood and fire and wasn't afraid to execute peaceful dissenters, fuck children, and generally resort to violence very, VERY readily.

The fact that all religions and cultures aren't vaguely interchangeable isn't something that occurs to a lot of these people. They assume that because they were raised with a religion that wanted them to be good in general, and the last one that was trendy was also broad strokes "good", the next trendy one must thereby also be good. Doubly so if you can claim that Islam is related to Christianity and that Malcolm X, who's more well liked and "hip" in death than he ever was preaching violence in life, claimed to be a muslim.

It's basically trend chasing at it's finest. In about five years everyone will have forgotten about Islam entirely if they don't pump too many refugees in and kids will be trying out Voodoo or what the fuck ever else.

I really, really, really doubt this.

wow that's genius you converted to islam to protect your job wow that's so believable im going to convert to islam too no time for punctuation thanks brother

It took 15 years to realize Islam is shit?

And is that a fucking Rothko print on the wall? What a homo.

was this fucking retard really worth a thread?

Muhammad was supposedly a ginger.

And you also get breaks for prayer. Good con m8.

What's the deal with Jizzlam and gingers? Many of the white converts I've seen are ginger.

By becoming an apostate, he is effectively taking on over 1 billion people by himself. What have you done with your life?

I love how he says "Islam" "Mohammad" and "Muslim", I have a special kind of rope for you.

???????????

cognitive dissonance

Yeah, it's about peace, user. Because Islam is a religion of peace. Everyone knows this.

Seriously nigger… what is it with fucking gingers? it's the D120 of hair colours. Who knows what the fuck will come of gingers.

How the fuck can you study scripture for fifteen years and ONLY THEN decide that you disagree with it?

Your loss, bro.

I've heard, that it is implied, that Mohammad had red hair, so gingers get their asses kissed by muslims, in contrast to being bullied for it in the western societies.

It will cost you either way to get your dick wet, might as well do it the honorable way.

i don't think he's actually white, just a white looking arab

It's about how they define "peace"
For them, peace only exists under the worship of allah, so convert and you'll have peace :^)

In the Islamic State, you can buy hand grenades with gold coins on the way home from watching fags get thrown off buildings and then have sex with your slave girls. It's the most free nation on earth.

Odin hates you.

Germanic Paganism>Other IE Paganism>Shinto>Hinduism>Buddhism>Confucianism>Taoism> positive (Aryan) Christianity> Christcucks> Islam>Judaism

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
Clarion Project - Challenging Extremism | Promoting Dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
TruthRevoltOriginals
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly » T
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Migrant Crisis: The Footage the Media Refuses to Broadcast
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8

New years eve 2015, Immigrant riots in Cologne Germany - An eyewitness account
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U

A rape game called ‘Taharrush’ is what might have happened in Germany during NYE assaults
youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw

Muslim MIgrants Demand Sex
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs

Les Brigandes - Antifa (nouvelle version après censure)
youtube.com/watch?v=SBnXCotdkaE

With Open Gates: The forced collective Suicide of European Nations - Watch with Audio below
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

Immigration by the Numbers – Off the Charts
NumbersUSA
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

You strip yourself of white the moment you submit to semitic cuckoldry and slavery.

This pretty much. The only quote unquote "semitic" religion you can practice and believe in and still remain white is Christianity.
But if you convert to Judaism, Islam, or some cucked denomination of Christianity like Catholicism, you are no longer considered white in my book.

I'd say that goes for christianity as well these days.

Open your heart to Kek.

Sounds better than working 50+ hours per week at two jobs for chump change in America.

No. (The real )Christ was good but Christianiy has been totally jewed. Just acknowledge Christ as Balder.

what the fuck

OK. But we need an "Aryan state", not an islamic one.

Hinduism is an IE paganism and is better than Shinto.

no, christ is a criminal kike. all desert religions need to be removed from the White man's brain

*Baldr/ Baldur
I blame vodka for this typo. same pronounciation.

Only original hinduism.

No it doesn't. I explicitly mentioned denominations like Catholicism for exactly the reason you're thinking of.
The Bible says nothing that would contradict the right-wing narrative. In fact, I believe it fits more in line with right-wing than leftism anyway.
The world is filled with outwardly (virtue signaling) church-goers, but they are not true inwardly believers, which is also a prophecy in the Bible as well.
They ignore the verses denouncing fags and such while keeping the muh love, muh peace at the forefront.

How can Jesus, who literally said Jews are the spawn of Satan, be at the forefront of any self-respecting progressivist?

Nah, just stick to Orthodoxy, Baptist, Protestant (maybe), and you'll generally be fine. Condemn Catholics and other fag/migrant accepting churches because they are false prophets teaching false doctrine.

That third pic reminds me of that south park ginger, copper-something :^)

Not defending Islam, but this guy is obviously some kind of Jew shill.

I know Satan is persuading you to believe that, but just look in your heart and you know that Jesus is the one true God.

Fuck off, Ali.

the old testament was written by Jews and stolen from sumerian mythology and the New testamanet was corruptd bu Jews like paul. Christ should just be accepted as A nPagan God who foughtbthe Jews. This would solve all our relgious problems.
Christ was good. the Bible was not.

nftu.net/patriarch-kirill-west-should-accept-more-islamic-immigration-muslims-the-brothers-of-orthodox/

cis.org/edwards/baptist-amnesty-resolution

No he was an Alien, the bible implies this.

Satan (enemy in hebrew) is our ally.. Lucifer is not.

Yes, and then Jesus came along and said "Fuck that, we're doing things my way, btw you kikes are the devil lol".

I'm glad you found specific examples of churches being cucked faggots. You're going to find that in every denomination if you look hard enough. I was simply saying the ones I listed happened to be the least cucked. The longer this world lives on, the more Satan and the Jews will do whatever they can to pervert and dilute the church and the teachings of the Bible.

Fuck off, Hillary slave.

gas the ctr shills

the SBC is "the" Baptist church in the US, you'd have to find specific examples of uncucked sects of Christianity rather than being able to say only a few of the sects are bad

People on Holla Forums like the idea of Christianity, just not Christianity in practice.

Jews didn't exist during the old testament like they do today. Jew meant Judean, which didn't even exist as a country during the creation myth. Hebrews were proto jews, in that out of them came Babylonian talmudism, aka Judaism, however it would behoove you to remember that jews have only existed since 500 AD, and that whatever Hebrew religion they had was throughly mixed with Babylonian mythology. The Jewish religion is fundementally materialistic, which is the opposite to Christianity. It's more similar to Islam (and stand worship of course) than anything else.

Also I don't like the "x religion stole from another religion" meme, regardless of what religion it's talking about. Religion as we know it today didn't exist in the ancient world. It was just reality to them. It's also very likely that all of today's religions branched off of a central one, likely the Vedic religion. Which would explain a lot of the similarities, like flood stories, creation myths, gods, angels, demons, end times prophecies and more.

I hope someone beheads this apostate, inshallah.

Wrong. The behavior of the subhuman Hebrews in the Bible is 100% identical to the behavior of kikes today. The old testament is basically a handbook on how to act like a Jew, and you believe this is good moral teaching for your children? Sad!

ginger roll call
#1 Chuck C. Johnson
Autist in chief of gotnews.com, done some great shit for the alt-right but still shills for the Jew because muh verbal IQ but definitely browses here.
Hey Charles, you still want to employ me?

#2 Pauline Hanson
Leader of One Nation Party of Australia. Got our country to fuck off the Muslims invaders good and early. She might be the sole reason Australia is not Sweden.

#3 Some UK gingerfag convert to Islam
No-bully or I allahu akbar

#4 God Emperor Trump
Nothing to add. Doing great my main man.

My friend, garments of fire will be tailored for those who disbelieve; scalding water will be poured over their heads, melting their insides as well as their skins; there will be iron crooks to restrain them; whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape, they will be pushed back in and told, ‘Taste the suffering of the Fire.’

There is nothing good or moral about the old testament. The new testament is the part of the bible that tries to elevate man. The OT is merely a history of the the middle east, plus their laws, genealogies and other random shit. Whatever morals Christians try and squeeze out of the stories more than likely take a huge stretch to get. Unless it's super obvious like sodom and Gomorrah, where a bunch of degenerates get straight up nuked, the stories weren't meant to have morals anymore than the story of Zues taking the form of a goose and fucking some bitch wasn't meant to have any either.

While they were obviously of the same stock, modern jews have had their bad traits hyper magnified thanks to talmudism and inbreeding. So no, the Hebrews of the bible weren't jews, (except for the Judeans), jews are just descended from Hebrews. While that may not seem like it's an important distinction, niggers came from apes; and while apes are violent and animalistic, they don't carry guns and rape white women.

The Talmud makes them fucking worse, but the worst Jews of them all don't follow the Talmud or Torah they follow Communism/Frankfurt School/Zionism or some other secular Jewry plot.

The Old Testament shits on modern Jews, which is why they needed to write the Talmud in order to have loopholes to basic shit like the Ten Commandments, which they got around by simply saying that the goyim are animals and therefore not human.

So you're telling me there's nothing to learn about what happened to the Kings of Judah? David and Goliath, the story of Ruth, etc?

I don't think Trump's a Ranga might be the light
That said unfortunately while there is the best fish and chip shop owner there is also Julia Gillary who's red dye sunk into her Skull I think

Kek Laughs at you

WEEB
FUCKING
WEEABOO

I would really like to see the movie version of Leviticus, where God spends months making Moses memorize the exact specifications of all the highly-specific gold and linen swag he wants in his tabernacle.

After which he incinerates two sons of Levi for daring to use unauthorized swag.

This is the story of a dirty Jew named David who cheated in a duel to win over a superior Aryan opponent. David was a dishonorable cretin.

I didn't say there wasn't anything to learn, there is a shit ton you can learn, but the stories weren't made to have morals. You approach the stories of the old testament like you would a history book. Those stories are ones that have been cultivated for generations because they some of the few stories out of the OT that don't involve genocide, murdering babies, or incest.

Except history books are about real events (unless they are about the holohoax of course).

Honor has its place in the world, and an important place it is. However, if it allows your enemy, a barbarian at that, to survive at your expense - kill the cunt and worry about your bushido bullshit once he's dead.
krav maga might be a lot of scrotum kicking and eyeball gouging, but aikido is useless against anyone who doesn't share your refined and genteel ethical values.

Glad you aren't a real bloody convert but beware the mussies finding out that you drink or eat pork fam. Also real converts gotta hang, traitors die first.

It was a single combat. He should not have accepted if he was planning to cheat.

It just shows how your mind has been tainted by Jewish morals and culture.

And Goliath was not a barbarian. He was an Aryan male from a civilized culture. David was from a tribe of wandering subhuman kike bandits.

I would convert if Islam wasn't anti-white.

people who convert either do it for marriage because they fell for the desert fever meme, the usual going from one extreme of degeneracy to fundamentalist religion because they need a strict code as a crutch,

All semitic religions are cancer. Every. Single. One. So go kiss muslim feet or support Israel and adopt a niglet somwhere else.

These events were likely real, they just had 3000 (up to 10,000 for pre-flood times) of editorializing and telephone games. Take the story where there's some old dude who was a holyman that some kids are making fun of, then a bear comes and malls all the children. The fact that they were killed for making fun of the old man was likely rationalization of a tragedy after the fact. The community likely was trying to find a reason for what happenedx and the old man might have remembered that the kids were making fun of him.

That's not even considering the various councils that pruned the books of the bible, or the reformation, which saw massive changes.

It's anti-white in the west. It isn't in Bosnia. But then again, semitics are cancer.

That's because most people are slavs in Bosnia, shill.

LET PEOPLE KNOW THIS
E
T

P
E
O
P
L
E

K
N
O
W

T
H
I
S

After reading the Bible, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if Christianity would be better off divorcing the religious aspect of it and just focus on the philosophy. Is there such a book like that? A guidebook to stable civilization that has Christian-like morals and incentives without the confusing business of what does and doesn't please God, and how much he may or may not be pleased?

I mean isn't all religion manmade? Doesn't the Bible say man is flawed? Then what is the Bible doing claiming it isn't flawed if it's a religious book to begin with? Obviously it still needs to exist as it is one of the foundations of all things Western Civilization, and I wouldn't be asking these questions of possible improvement without it.

Thanks user for hitting the final nail in the coffin for me, was looking for an orthadox church and now i see that they are just as bad as the catholics, damn it why does my faith have to be cucked so hard by these islamic dogs.

Holla Forums detected.

Gnosticism > everything else

Wtf i love moslems now

Boredom. White guilt. Curiosity.

Dated a grill who used to play digeriedoo (united states, so this is unusual she would even have one) and would play around with different head wraps and stuff. Thought she was just being goofy/nerdy and liked to "cosplay" other cultures/appropriate them for fun. Nerdy white Irish/Italian girl in the Midwest.

Flash forward to THE CURRENT YEAR

Married to a kebab from Turkey.

Family photos with hijab on.

You should casually say extremist things in front of liberals and see if they react.

Muhammad just dyed his beard red. It's a Bedouin thing.

You can talk shit about jews too

I did it for food and housing. Being a white male in 2008 that just became an adult with no job meant no chance at getting one.

I got three meals a day, a place to sleep, a couple new languages, free education in multiple trades, and I went in knowing I was full of shit. I just got really good at convincing my fellows I was serious.

I took all I could, I repaid them by keeping thorough records on all of them. I am ready for the day of the rope.

the false prophet muhammad (piss be upon him) is not his real name anyway.
it was Abadula Ramatoola Upayungbum

Its cause they hate white non gingers

Who is this nutsack ninja?

Daywalker here. Gingers get picked on a lot through school (especially since the advent of the words "ginger", "daywalker", thanks Trey). So yeah a lot of reds go through a punk phase or some other rebellious blowback.

Literally no one outside of Britain and Australia even used the term ginger before South Park.

Are you in the UK or the US, and how do I get in touch with those sort of resources?

If I could be tought shit like Farsi and Arabic for free and all I had to do was roleplay/pretend for a year, i'm ready to do that.

US. Just go to your local community center and convert, and don't leave. Zakat is weird.

Islamic community center *fixed

So avoid zakat?

Also, what languages did they offer to teach you
?

The Bedouin hair-dyeing tradition is in order to emulate and respect Muhammed.

you're disgusting

Damn you went all out. It's sorta genius actually.

Valhalla Akbar user

You end up learning Arabic to read the Koran, they are autistic about translations.

I learned Farsi by proximity.

Zakat is their charity thing, so housing And feed poor mudslimes is required of most masjits.

Also Islam has protections for the mentally ill, look up the Egyptologist that wore a tutu to explore the pyramids without getting killed.

So would you say you could speak it well afterwards too, and not just reading?

Also, did they ask/check if you were circumjewed?

I speak Farsi far better than I read it.

My Arabic is a little off, imagine if a non-english speaker learned English from a king James Bible.

As far as circumcision goes, I needed my foreskin to fix a birth defect. Look up hypospadia if you are curious.

Besides insisting on a bath/shower and throwing away all your old cloths, they never wanted to inspect my junk, I believe it was due to a man seeing another man naked is unclean.

It's pretty triggering.

Go over to /islam/ and lurk there for awhile. They're mostly an even mix between cucks and the biggest cucks in the galaxy.

That actually sounds pretty Jewish. I doubt a man with pure Aryan blood would be capable of such a deception without committing suicide afterward.

You pee out of the base of your dick? Sheeeeiitt.

Uh, no.

The punishment for leaving Christianity and Buddhism is somebody being sad in your general direction.

The punishment for leaving Islam is that now every 80 IQ mudslime sees your death as a ticket to fame and paradise. It's going to be a rocky road ahead for sure.

this

Autism.

I did for a year, I was particularly bitter towards women due to feminism at the time, and liked the idea of having 4 wives. At the time it seemed like the answer to the west's decline Nationalist movements weren't prominent and things just kept getting worse.

After spending enough time learning about it and spending time with other Muslims I realized how savage and degenerate it really is and how annoying apologists are. But the final straw for me was meeting other white converts it was mostly women with a shitskin fetish and very beta guys. Most (male) muslims actually hate white male converts too, there's no way they'll let you near their sister's/daughters even if you go through the proper channels. Muslim women REALLY like white male converts though it's bizarre.

Honestly man, your faith is what you make of it. I'm Catholic and none of the last three popes have had any noticeable impact on how I practice my religion.

What do you do?

And why is it always gingers?

pleb

Deception is not a Jew only thing, a lot of European myths glorified deception for a good cause. Thor had to wear a goddamn dress to get his hammer back once.

I got lucky, my dick had the urethra all the way through but the opening was at the base. They used the foreskin as material to patch it up and make a proper opening. I do pee like a shower, but eh.

Talk them into attacking a synagogue or a masjit of a different sect.

That is actually a really good question.

I have asked myself this multiple times.

Converting to Islam makes you a race traitor just as much as race mixing.

Kikebart wrote an article about that:

breitbart.com/london/2014/09/09/ginger-jihadis-why-redheads-are-attracted-to-radical-islam/
archive.is/KXP6d

Confucianism is shit, SHIT!

His recent interview with fash the nation was quite a bit more critical of jews than he's been in the past. Nearly at Culture of Critique level.

If someone convert to islam, you are NEVER ever to be trusted again

You turned your back on your people, history, etc… , no mulligans

Given that whites are generally speaking an above-board dealing people, it kind of is anti-white.

Consider the marriage prospects of your common man if Islam's polygamy were the norm. The wealthiest thirty percent of your men would be in possession of seventy percent of the women, simply because he can support more of them and he wants them. This would leave thirty percent to be more or less randomly distributed among seventy percent of the remaining men and some with none at all.

Now, with an uneven ratio of males to females, that might not go so badly, but human reproduction doesn't work that way on its own. Defying natural law in such a fashion nearly always leads to disaster.

So with roughly a third of the men being royally fucked over by the polygamy system, he has no means of reproducing without violence and/or applying niggatry. He has no children, no heirs, and no vested interest in the future.

Now look at the Middle East, where Islam runs rampant. It's almost like there are a lot of people not caring about the future there, wouldn't you say?