How can I un-brainwash a Glenn Beck worshipper

I have a close friend who is red-pilled on some subjects like illegal immigration and muslims but is obsessed with (((Glenn Beck))) and El Rato.
He gets all of his information from (((The Blaze))) and takes it as fact regardless if I prove otherwise.
He is relatively smart but I cannot find a way to show him just how wrong (((Glenn Beck))) is.
Are people like this beyond help, or is there still a possibility for them to see the light?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2mI74X0f8
youtube.com/watch?v=sRohgYwzRMU
gawker.com/5293905/exclusive-how-gq-made-glenn-beck-cry
youtube.com/watch?v=wp9LwP4E30Y
youtube.com/watch?v=izjfdfDHjWQ
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/28/glenn_beck_considers_cruz_scandal_allegations_five_reasons_why_i_dont_believe_it.html
chirb.it/bIBwge
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/03/why-glenn-beck-s-media-empire-is-burning-down.html
archive.is/M1MAi
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/glenn-beck-distress-warns-indiana-dont-screw-ill-suicide-watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q5RpPArtfA
archive.is/LG7kM
youtube.com/watch?v=2t2eNLQeSnc
youtube.com/watch?v=tbYMrU7Y56Q
youtube.com/watch?v=60JdRm_hlqo
youtube.com/watch?v=twSzBkwIujg
youtube.com/watch?v=DOLXl-Zx4RY&feature=youtu.be
cnn.com/2016/02/01/politics/ted-cruz-conservative-radio-iowa/
crazydaysandnights.net/2016/05/todays-blind-items-going-off-the-deep-end.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Nitl08bSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just a useful idiot

Run him over with your car a week before election day.

quisling cucks must be the first to hang

Pretty much this. I could see evangelicucks who watch Glenn Beck and read Kikebart guarding synagogues when the time finally comes to round up the jews.

I was at a Mike Pence rally two days ago. He's on the ticket to win these people to Trump's side doing a good job, too.

There were three speakers in all: two preachers and Pence. Each one said "Israel will remain our greatest ally!" and this line, by far, got the most enthusiastic cheers.

Evangelicals are the liberals of the GOP. They love minorities and Jews. They love them so much. They may hate BLM but they'd put every last white baby into the fire to save the soul of dindu.

Shaming helps. But with a calculated solidarity.

Ask him what would make him stop worshipping Glenn Beck. He will try to deny it and change the subject. Just ask him to respond to the question anyway since he obviously still listens to him. When your friend responds with "I don't know" you look him straight in the eye very seriously and say "That's how I know you're a brainwashed idiot regarding him, you can't even fathom being disillusioned with him. You're an idiot and he's playing you like one."

Of course if he gives you a valid response instead of a non-response (he might also opt to say something too insane to ever happen in which the answer you give him is the same) then you just prove that the valid response has already happened. When he then refuses to stop listening to Glenn Beck after you cleared that condition, you just give him the response I posted earlier about him being a brainwashed idiot.

And if you can't call your friend a brainwashed idiot without making a big argument, then you aren't friends in the first place.

Evangicals have bought into what is essentially the State Church of America.

Tell him Cruz's wife is a Goldman Sachs investment banker and Beck is on the Goldman dole. The guy's worth like 70 million dollars, how exactly did that (((happen)))?

Good point.

Show him what Israeli Jews actually think of christcucks.

Administer bleach to the…
(cont.)

I was stuck working with a massive Beck fan. A former Mormon who went to all his concerts and would buy his books for people. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and started to break down his false narratives while he spoke, mocking Beck.

It didn't work. And he hated me afterwards for telling him the truth. Pick your battles.

So he's going to vote for Hillary? Ignore him.

Mass media and traitors first, cucks second. The cucks know not what they do, (((the others))) do.

I'll admit I once bought into Becks shit when I was in high school, but then again he was a different radio host many years ago. Since then he has become the very definition of a shill, plus I'm almost completely certain he is accepting money from the CF in order to redirect votes away from Trump…but that's a different conversation for a different day.

Here's what you need to do, and it all involves poking holes into Becks arguments.

To start:

Somewhere on the interwebs you'll be able to find the video from one of his Fox News interviews where he expressed explicit support for Trump.

In addition to that poke holes in his religion-focused revisionist American History where everything was about God, and everything was about Israel. There's plenty of material to work with.

Places to Start:

Becks Speech in Israel youtube.com/watch?v=uH2mI74X0f8

Here he admits he'd rather have Hillary be the president
youtube.com/watch?v=sRohgYwzRMU

How GQ Got Beck to Cry
gawker.com/5293905/exclusive-how-gq-made-glenn-beck-cry

Beck saying stupid shit about Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wp9LwP4E30Y

Here's the rest of my GB folder
youtube.com/watch?v=izjfdfDHjWQ

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/28/glenn_beck_considers_cruz_scandal_allegations_five_reasons_why_i_dont_believe_it.html

chirb.it/bIBwge

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/03/why-glenn-beck-s-media-empire-is-burning-down.html

archive.is/M1MAi

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/glenn-beck-distress-warns-indiana-dont-screw-ill-suicide-watch/

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q5RpPArtfA

archive.is/LG7kM

Not the biggest AJ fan…but
youtube.com/watch?v=2t2eNLQeSnc

youtube.com/watch?v=tbYMrU7Y56Q

youtube.com/watch?v=60JdRm_hlqo

youtube.com/watch?v=twSzBkwIujg

youtube.com/watch?v=DOLXl-Zx4RY&feature=youtu.be

cnn.com/2016/02/01/politics/ted-cruz-conservative-radio-iowa/

crazydaysandnights.net/2016/05/todays-blind-items-going-off-the-deep-end.html
(It was revealed this was talking about Glenn Beck)

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Nitl08bSs

Play them clips from Beck's early career from when he was a wacky morning drive time radio DJ

Tim drank Glenn's stink finger

I can't believe Glenn Beck is still alive.

is it wrong to feel bad for cuckservatives like mccain and beck? like whenever I hear their names I get extremely bummed out

Show him this video and question why Beck seems to care about Israel more than he does America.

>using the name of the glorious leader of nasjonal samling as a synonym for traitor

Here's a convo I had with someone who likes Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz. It began when I texted something like this while we were both watching the RNC:

He had been brainwashed to feel like Israel/Jews were like fellow followers of the same god  and had no idea that actual Jews are basically the enemy of everything Christians believe in and vote for in the political realm.

Seeing that abortion chart I think really blew his mind. Once they see how Jews actually vote and what they actually support that "Judeo-Christian values" falls apart fast.

So hopefully he will start to wonder, why are Beck and Cruz always pushing this Israel thing?

The problem is my cuck friend isn't readpilled about jews. He still believes "Our Greatest Ally" bullshit.

Thanks for all the resources. The issue is whenever I bring up anything crazy/stupid Beck does, he says "He used to be a comedian, its just what he does.".

I think the only way to make him see is if I can have video evidence of him blatantly lying about something important.

Hopefully Trump wins and is able to cleanse the Republican party of Evangelicals.

What I described here is intended to begin the red-pilling on jews. That's what I'm saying you should do. Beginning with those charts.

How can they be your "Greatest Ally" when A) they hate you (chart 1) and B) they strongly oppose your most important issues (chart 2).

Then once there is doubt that they actually are the "Greatest Ally" that will make Beck look like the the shill he is.

You mean like the video I uploaded here where Glenn Beck says "We [the USA] were established for the establishment of Israel" ?

This:
is a reply to:

You will constantly hear Beck and his ilk go on about

and then the proceed to attack Trump on every pedantic issue to justify being against him while the alternative is basically the dissolution of the document and a plethora of new laws that go against your principles.

But cucks like this would rather see the world burn so they can say "I told you so" rather than compromise some things to move in the right direction. They dont really care about the nation at all, they only care about themselves, and theyre using >muh principles as an excuse.

Also, Glenn killed a frog on live tv so its no wonder he has incurred Kek's wrath

See that's one of the problems with Beck. He knows his loyal followers will just be like "oh he's just trying to be funny" but the issue is is that he knows he can get away with shit (like making verbal threats against Trump for example) and he knows people will write it off as lol's.

How about you try to point out his off kilter religious beliefs…such as how he constantly and routinely says he's Mormon, yet idolizes Christianity.

Or how about his political beliefs. Such as how he also constantly insists he's libertarian yet his beliefs reflect those of a standard Republican?

Just some thoughts.

What a hideous gun

He's a fucking goofball mormon who has essentially been plagiarizing Cleon Skousen for his entire career. His worldview is predicated on the imminent arrival of Mormon Jesus to save us all and have us wear magic underwear. If your idiot can't grok that out, there is no helping him.

thats because Mormonism is a sect of Christianity