Melania Calls Out Nigger Lugenpresse

twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/761355230147674113

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d69M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive of the article: archive.is/d69M0

ok

They will call her racist despite all she is doing is repeating the headline of the article she linked (and sending more people to that website) while playing the victim game. All this after the media has been acting like wild dogs after Trump. This will make the media look like bullies now and make them seem even more biased. That and they will trot out the old plagiarism comments, making themselves look petty. The fireworks will be fun if the media takes the bait.

What's even more stultifying is that that is the worst and best photos they have of the two women.

The irony of leftists. To attack this graceful woman, more or less slutshaming her. A whore is a whore imo, and I will never excuse degeneracy. What has she done to deserve this?

Hillary has no photo evidence of her disgusting girl-on-girl degeneracy.

Racist niggers have no place in current year America. Apologize or go back to Africa where such remarks are acceptable.

Fair bit of evidence that her spouse is a man whore though isn't there.

Her twitter is spammed to death with hate

N I M B L E

I swear Melania Trump is an alien. Not insulting her beauty, just saying. She looks very exotic.

She isn't an alien, she's an angel 😍😍😍😅😅😅😘😘😘😚

user stop

She's a legal alien.

Why is a nigger talking about fashion? They don't wear anything but retarded earhoops, whore clothes and those retarded "ethnic" blankets

Top fucking kek.

Soon his entire family will be playing the lugenpresse like a fiddle.

YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMPS

Because they think they can in2 everything and are completely oblivious to the fact that everyone is laughing at them as they fucking fail miserably every time.