twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was the GET?

lurk moar

I missed it

Barth got it.

It was lain

WE

I think you mean L*in

There's no punchline to this joke when they genuinely were kings at one point you retard. Educate yourself.

Kings of what? Mud huts and piles of shit?

Sheээеit you btof nigga wif all Dat pic n sheeit word! Yo Op herr youz liken Muhh dick comez herr so youz cun suck it.

Kings of the first true civilization. Pick up a fucking history book you moronic little worm.

Look, I know niggers like you have nothing to be proud of, besides getting sold by other niggers and shipped off to 'Murica, but you ought to know that Egyptians were white, you dumbass.

Lol. Nice projection you mental midget, maybe eventually you'll evolve beyond the point of ad-hom and projection, but I have to say the odds are looking slim. Your anger comes from your low IQ and lack of historical facts, you call me a nigger because you kbow that in reality you are the nigger. Stay mad, you low IQ "We Wuz" NIGGER!

First pic is me, the second is you…Notice the difference?

monkey in humans clothes

nigger

Actually it's a piece of old artwork that demonstrates that Nubians have played a larger role in European history than we have been led to believe. It's a dark secret that has been covered up for centuries but is finally being unearthed, educate yourself.

Low IQ detected. Take note folks this is what a racist looks like.

Forgot pic

Nice larping, nigger

We will become legends. In 500 years, there will be no more white people. The assumption will be that we never existed. We will be like gargoyles, vampires, Atlanteans, elves, or giants. A mythical race of albinos who never were. Perhaps a few Jews will carry the last blue eyes.

The few remaining icons of white people will be destroyed by Muslims and niggers.

lel

did you webm it from the other troll / demoralizing thread?

Look where you are, now look back at yourself. Look at where you are, now quickly! look back to yourself.

Unlike us, you're a nigger whos defining moment in history was being enslaved by a superior culture.

I wonder if you'll still have this opinion when you "people" are the ones being enslaved.

Dont worry nigger, one day you guys will have more to talk about than that time the White Folk taught you a hard lesson on what the real world is like.

Besides, you dont want to lose the whites.

Checking those digits

OP is a fag

heheheh

Pic is worth a read

WE WUZ DICKWASHAS

They can wash dicks at least

Smdh tbqh

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the ==masterrace==

oh my god, you've ruined me. I'm compelled to defend this animate garbage (of apparent british decent, so not even my phenotype) because it has my skintone. - and not continue mocking it to police the problem.

blacks are genetically stronger then whites according to science

nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06611.html

are anglos such subhuman garbage that even subsaharan niggers are better than them?

Niggers aren't human.

YOU'RE SO EDGY!! WE LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU ATTENTION FOR TRYING TO BE RACIST, UNLIKE YOUR PARENTS!

YOU'RE SPECIAL :^)

atleast get the
red text
right next time

AYOOO
*furiously smacks lips

Thanks.That means a lot, user.

you mean ++bold++?

Was the truth too painful so you had to destroy the thread itself? Truly pathetic, I pity you.

Why do you care?

OP=FAG

answersingenesis.org/racism/bill-nye-agrees-theres-no-such-thing-as-race/

Learn the Truth.

Eat shit.