This should be the age of consent

fuck you

It is in non jew-controlled states

rolling for age of consent

Nah, fuck you leatherman.

Poor girl needs to start mewing or she will be ugly

For penetrative sex 13 is good number as that is the age where girls have been having periods(and boys masturbating for a full year.
Women nowadays are giving birth too old.(pic related)

also, given how females mentally mature so quickly, there should be roughly a 15-20 year age difference for marriage for males under 40.
one thing you notice is how libshits, feminists, faggots, and their token nigger pets uniformly oppose lowering the age of consent regarding females but hypocritically tolerate or even support the opposite for pederasty and homosex.

Like, how the fuck is there a law that tells you when you can consent? Nigga, either you consent or you don't. The law can't tell you if you can consent, only that you can't and if that ain't the fuckedest upped shit, I don't know what is.

Girls are at peak mental maturity at 16 while males it's 28.
They married men at least twice their age in the ancient world for this reason.
Those little bitches will manipulate the shit out of anyone who doesn't know what's up.
Girls serial dating boys their own age is a heinous crime.

Stop coping and start schoping

SCHOPE

It's all legal if you don't get caught.

what's her name?

She has a name?

bump

Thank you, OP. That pic has solved all my erectile disfunction issues.

saging all paedophile threads

sage negating all feminist enabling cucks

Nice try

sage reinstated

sage re-negated

back to r*ddit

pls stahp

bump

if your dumbass read the thread, you'd know why you're full of shit, stupid fuck.

Negated

sage is not a downvote. You need to go back >>>/reddit/

I wish that was true. Even libtards hate pedos because they victimize all females. We will only get their simpathy if we convert to Islam.