Tips and Tricks of not being a faggot

So over the course of the past two months, I've learned the best strategy for coming out of your shell and being able to talk to girls. And I've came to Holla Forums to share my knowledge.

Tip #1: Stop making new threads.

How

Ok so step one. Force yourself to sit next to a girl. Make sure you've listened to their conversations enough that you can actually start one yourself.

I do that but they move away before I have a chance to even say anything.

user, you should try to make functional people out of these manchilds. Forcing yourself to sit next to a girl make you look like a fucking neck breathing creep.

Then you're trying too hard/going for a girl out of your league. You need to start low and work up. For instance, if you're in class and you notice that one girl as had multiple conversations about X and you know enough about X to have a conversation about it, go for it. Before you do this they need to know you.

Ok maybe starting with that was a bad idea

The girl I like at uni. is more introverted than me, she regularly sits next to me and I regularly sit next to her. The most we manage to say to each other is hi when we see each other in class, maybe one or two statements about the lecture douring the breaks and bye when the class ends.

Okay. Should the first thing to say to girls be "how are you?"

No. Just introduce yourself. "Hi Im user, nice to meet you."

Figure out something she's into, user. Find out enough about it and start a conversation with her.

start with hookers there a wealth of knowladge

K. Any tips on how to approach girls walking in groups of like 2 or 3?

this is true

contrary to popular belief, hookers are very wise

Well guess you have to be the ice breaker.
If you like the girl at least, try to say a how are you. Make sure she is willing to talk during the class. So I assume do it before the class. Ask her if she likes it, try to make a connection, but if she slowly start to turn away or avoid talking just give up.

Baby steps, user. Usually if there's a group of girls you're going to look like an idiot in front of them. If you know one of them and have a class with them or know them from somewhere then use that to initiate a conversation with that particular girl.

Use Hookers to improve your social skills

I'm not very social, but I find that girls usually like talking to someone unless they are busy.

Good point.

Most of you idiots should just try to talk to your own mom.
Women aren't that difficult creatures.
Talk to them like they were fucking humans, but this is Holla Forums most likely you fags have avoided people like the plague.

This is true for most of us and now we're trying to make a change.

women are social creatures find out what they like and go from there then once you have established a friendly foundation have casual sex with them or awkward your call there doneā€¦.

I actually know quite a few 8channers, mostly Holla Forumsacks, IRL. As it turns out the average shitposter isn't generally to bad.

That's the point of the thread, user. To get Holla Forums's Holla Forums laid.

Just don't act like a lossless virgin and girls won't think you're a lossless virgin

Pretty much with any other human.

Well that's a first step.
Now talk with people outside of Holla Forums.
and for fuck sake don't use any memes.

Kissless*

Posting from my phone

Speaking of virgins, do girls care if you're a virgin? What do you say if you're 20+ and they ask you if you're a virgin?

Not op, but they do care tbh. It implies you couldn't get any in the first place.

Don't say you're a virgin. Make it seem like you've had a busy life. If you're fresh from college then say: "I didn't really have time for relationships because of the workload from my classes."

Ya know a lot of autists mimic other people's behaviours.
maybe this is what most kissless virgins should do.

I know a particular grill who I would like to bang. We knew each other since highschool, and I know she has only ever dated 2 people for about a week each. Is there a decent way to get girls who don't focus on relationships normally?

pic unrelated

If she's only had a few relationships then you need to take things slow. It might sound stupid but you'll get more out of the relationship

golden rule
Don't talk about your pathetic hobbies and interests. example mlp, anime, torturing frogs, posting frogs on the internet. (unless that's one of her interests)
Protip
Workout.

I'm a 5'7 manlet, and it's preventing me from getting chicks. Got any tips?

Get ripped

Or go for shorter chicks. Look for a girl who's 5'4 and under

Holla Forums / imageboards / the Internet has destroyed my language. I spend SO much time writing and reading English, way more than my real language, that I have a hard time communicating when I speak in my own language. My language skills, however, increases went I am drunk/tipsy.

This. Also any older, possibly lesbian-ish looking woman at a bar with tattoos and a cigarette in her hand.

Mine do too, but I only speak English.

So any 40-50 year old woman that could be your mom?

people should lower their standards

If your mom looks like she's had a hard life and can drink your father under the table, yes.

Think Aileen Wuornos without the crazy and the murders.

most women are dumb and shallow, just tell them what they want to hear. most have very basic wants and are not that hard to read

She kinda look my mom.
and she did had a hard life.
She and I have a drinking problem.

My mom was a sociopath and killed herself, very noble act for a woman.

I really love 12-16 year old girls. Do you have any tips for picking up teens in that range when you're in college?

Why yes, you hang yourself.

you stick a pencil in your dick. Teens love the pencil dick

Young girls like older guys and older guys like younger girls. There's nothing wrong with that.

You only think it's immoral because the government or media said it's bad.

No, I think it's immoral because a 12 year olds brain isn't even fully developed mentally and they are children not women.

Ok then I'll raise the age range to 13-16 years old. But I don't see any harm in a relationship with less than 10 years of an age difference. It would be beneficial because the older male is smarter and can help with homework and general life advice.

P e d o p h i l i a

So do you have any tips for getting 13-16 year olds?

If you're over 18 then fuck off

I'm 17 and a half

Yeah convert to Islam and you can get the ones that aren't fit for marriage after holy war or whatever.
Pffffffffffft

I'm not interested in Islamic people or their values.

This is the best thread Holla Forums has right now.

You don't need to talk to girls to seem like you're not a fag. I would actually suggest never talking to a women, they are overrated, but because if you said this you'd probably end up with no friends. So because of this you just have to act like it. Every once and a while if you're dudes are watching a movie just say damn shes hot. Especially if a guy is on the screen.

Well this was your daily lesson on how to not be fagg.

Can I get some advise on having sex for the first time?

bumping