Harvard Republican Club Denounce Trump

In every presidential election since 1888, the members and Executive Board of the Harvard Republican Club have gathered to discuss, debate, and eventually endorse the standard-bearer of our party. But for the first time in 128 years, we, the oldest College Republicans chapter in the nation, will not be endorsing the Republican nominee.
Donald Trump holds views that are antithetical to our values not only as Republicans, but as Americans. The rhetoric he espouses –from racist slander to misogynistic taunts– is not consistent with our conservative principles, and his repeated mocking of the disabled and belittling of the sacrifices made by prisoners of war, Gold Star families, and Purple Heart recipients is not only bad politics, but absurdly cruel.

He isn’t eschewing political correctness. He is eschewing basic human decency.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/06/17/asian-americans-students-suspect-discrimination-in-ivy-league-admissions/
hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2013/08/21/2013-top-schools-jews-choose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Millions of people across the country are feeling despondent. Their hours have been cut, wages slashed, jobs even shipped overseas. But Donald Trump doesn’t have a plan to fix that. He has a plan to exploit that.

He would be ashamed of Donald Trump. We are too.

De Tocqueville believed in the United States. Americans are a decent people. We work hard, protect our own, and look out for one another in times of need, regardless of the color of our skin, the God we worship, or our party registration. Donald Trump may not believe in that America, but we do. And that America will never cease to be great.

every year since the birth year of the Führer

but not the year of Trump's ascension

this is on their Faceberg page, 19k shares and 34k likes

copy-pasta fail, sorry fam

It's fucking nothing

Perhaps it's nothing but it's going viral on facebook, and it's also open to comments if some anons want to redpill

This picture sums it all up.

tfw no short Harvard Republican qt

Trump is still leagues better than Hillary, the person he is running against, that they failed to mention.

Frankly, I'm tired of this shit. They aren't changing the publics mind. These god damn assholes all just need to either vote for Hillary or piss the fuck off.

just more names for the Kristallnacht tbh

Kikebook is used by college kids and dumb broads. This means we might be able to influence an important group of people. We should definitely try to redpill, but every time I post nigger crime statistics, the Kike bans me.

Its so easy to hate these people, its so easy to just write them off as completely out of touch, rich retards living a bubble, but what they really are, are the globalists trying to help this evil corrupted nation wrecking whore Hillary win in novemeber.

These people are literal scum, and no longer care about shit accept keeping their little secret order sealed off to only the best puppet.

The funniest Faceberg friendly way around that is to start complaining about asian privilege

is accused of virtue signalling
immediately virtue signals to justify actions
kek.

Harvard are actually helping out for a change.

(((Harvard)))

Damn, she's very pretty. Too bad she's most likely a full-on degenerate.

I've always despised the rich of America; like South America, they will let poor and middle class whites succumb to the non-white hordes and their violence.

The day of the rope must include the destruction of all these false institutions of higher education and recognize them for what they are, aristocratic, pompous arrogance.

Paizuri tits, user. The one on the right has them.

Trump is actually saving your children!
The establishment just isn't happy that we won't be having a war with Russia and sending American boys and now women due too Obama's bill too war for Zionism around the world as our country economically disintegrates.

perhaps you could've saved her from the clutches of ZOG, but likely their group's leader is Jewish…

lad, do you even see how far you've fallen?

So they endorsed Bush 1 and 2, Mitt "Choke artist and corporate raider" Romney, and Ronald "Amnesty for mexicans" Reagan.

Into the trash.webm

the destruction of the "noblesse oblige" and its replacement by cutthroat merchant values

Criminally underrated post.

But user most women are 2D cartoons. Contact with most body parts is between 1D and 2D.

Truly the only 3D interaction with a woman is with your dick. But incessant sex with many whores is a fall itself

Harvard student body is something like 50% Jewish.

I thought Harvard students were supposed to be intelligent. If Hillary wins, they will lose guns and everything else they list there when she appoints several ultra-liberal Supreme Court justices.

I hope to Kek that they're just going to stay home and not vote like edgy bernouts instead of voting for hillary.

Harvard students aren't intelligent, its full of rich Jews and token minorities

they've been successfully keeping asians out for decades but that is about to end

dailysignal.com/2016/06/17/asian-americans-students-suspect-discrimination-in-ivy-league-admissions/

they are intelligent, lad. but no necessarily geniuses. it's all about breeding

Everyone, this is what genetic dead-ends say to justify their vices

This wasn't unexpected from an Ivy-League cancer-factory.

Harvard is 25% jew.
hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2013/08/21/2013-top-schools-jews-choose

And you can be guaranteed that the leaders of this (((club))) are jewish. That's why they are denouncing Trump.

This. Also Harvard is basically pure Jewish cancer and elitism. I've yet to meet a Harvard student who wasn't
1. Autistic
2. SJW
3. Stupid/Ditzy
Affirmative action killed it. They can circlejerk over how smart they are all they want when their basic assumptions are wrong. The Med School and some of the sciences are the only good things there imo.

common sense isn't common anymore.

That's a longwinded way of saying "We are cucks!"

Agreed. I fucking hate inkcuckery.

I'd thought I'd pick this little excerpt apart……

Cornball horsehit

Gotta fight and die for Israel, goy!

Sounds like a MUH PR Goymergayter.

Christcuckery.

Muh Zombie Reagan

Reagan was such a faggot.

Med school is easy anyway. Most doctors are dumb as shit.

but goy, think of all the "natural conservatives" he legalized

Pampered rich children living off of their parents' money and political connections dislike non-globalist candidate.

Welp…pack it in boys.

Both of them have belly piercing and you notice the kike ink first?

This. Laymen have a totally inflated sense of the actual intellectual capabilites of doctors. There are exceptions (especially those who go into research), but your normal doc is basically a rote learning input-output machine. Always - always, always, always - double check diagnosis, get a second or third opinion anbd investigate for yourself. Don't believe the "demigod in white" BS.

Great source there faggot.
Also, (((Harvard))), which is 80% Jewish, denounces Trump, what a surprise!

One in blue has some epic baps.
She'd make a great mother to some white children.

after reading some of the posts on their kikebook page, i can only conclude that these are the quintessential cuckservatives

Kek I forgot about the proud cucks. Fucking meme magic is real lads.

reported