I am a 17 yo teen living in a third world country , in asmall city i am fluent in 4 languages and i have an iq of 130

i am a 17 yo teen living in a third world country , in asmall city i am fluent in 4 languages and i have an iq of 130
i am going to kill mysef within 10 hours
ask me anything
*pic for attention*

Will you livestream the suicide?

no

Don't kill yourself.

what languages?

i can haz your VK account?

that cat is a nigger

i am fluent in arabic french english and german

Why?

i dont remember the last time i was happy with my life

So, that means you have to end your life?

I'm having a shitty day too.
But instead of killing myself, I'm just going to smoke some herbal Jew and prolong my suffering.

Also, learn Chinese and you get 100% free room and board as an english teacher in China. Remember, no matter how shitty it gets, you can always just change your situation. The only situation where suicide is justified is when you are about to be killed anyways by people/natural disasters/whatever, then you have my permission to kill yourself.

kill yourself, oh wait

at this point from my perspective
its either continue living under a soul crushing monotony with no signs of happiness or relief or change even
or take a leap of faith

Or you could accept Jesus Christ as your savior, and not kill yourself and go to hell. God loves you, and is waiting for you to return to Him

tried weed didnt do much but yet again you can imagine the quality of weed you can get in a small city
and am too smart to try the other drugs

That's sexual harassment of a minor, buddy

Venezuela?
If you can speak 4 languages fluently, you already have more value as a person than the average normie.

Cocaine is for smart people.

This. Uppers are the rich man's drug.

Nope, marijuana is smoked by the top minds of the business world.

languages are meh

This nullifies the whole thread, if you aren't willing to livestream the death how do we know you aren't just an attention whore?

Lol, no.

Marijuana is for niggers. It doesn't make you smarter or more creative at all, it just turns you into compliant nigger cattle.

inb4 get a girlfriend
have been and still is in a relationship with someone for the past 1year and a half

Go do something major in your life instead of killing yourself. Alternatively, hold it off for a few more years and make sure it isn't just a fleeting feeling like most kids have these days.

wanted to do it since i was 9
have tried 3 serious attempts
mother only knows about 1

am pretty sure ill be able to get the job done this time

Ever thought to.. Oh I don't know use your brain power and knowledge to make mad money so you can move out of that shit hole of a city and get pussy?

Dude.. You know 4 fucking languages! You are already worth more than anyone in any first world country..

Also..

Pick one.

i dont want money and i emptied out all my teen urges
aka done pratically everything there is to be done
no motivation to anything
in fact there is something but its far outta reach ( i know that for fact and i ll never havean oppurtunity again thanks to this country's educational system)

Fucking go for it or die trying, you're gonna end up killing yourself anyway.

What is that? I mean if you have the money again.. you can move out of that shithole and go to a college anywhere in the world if you really wanted. Colleges and Universities would kill to have you.

Why not move to another country that has the facilities to get whatever you want? In northern Europe we almost never trow people out (including terrorists) and we need sandniggers to translate for the new califate Eurabia.

What he said.

how do u know whats your iq?

too much social anxiety
such little motivation or drive to become anything important
in middle school a teacher suggested to my parents that i should do one
so i did an iq test at like a huge center
and i got a 130 at an english iq test which isnt my mother tongue

Ugh.. If you are going to kill yourself anyway, I wish I could Highlander yo ass and absorb you power. can't let demi-god powers like that go to waste.

The chances don't matter, the worse that could happen is that you die- which is completely null and void for you since you were going to off yourself anyway.

Hey Op, I also want to die, come to germany and we do it together.

32 years, NEET, virgin, shitskin, 3rd country, manlet(1,60), rlly ulgy, depression, adhd, anxiety, and a pretty shit immune system, 86 IQ…i have a good justification to put a bullet in my head lol

Haven't you learned your lesson yet Hans?

Become a monk.

buy me a plane ticket and wait 2 months wihile iget my visa and ill come

Fick dich du dreckige schwulettenfotze

meh its too late at this point to even comeback from it

and there u have it. b8

fam anything but my hygiene

he just insulted me and when i chose not to reply he called b8.
aight dood

I aways loved this idea but because of my condition(ADD-inattentive) i am unable to concentrate properly…next week gona try milnacipran, if work to depression/focus i will try to become theravada monk.

Livestream the suicide or it didn't happen.

You could go for a trial run if there is a temple near you, pretty sure that they will give you room and board in exchange for work at the more remote ones. It's worth trying before suicide, it you can't do it then kill yourself, you never know you might actually enjoy the monk existence and that kind of environment could help with your ADD.

The least you could do is livestream it faggot, or else you're doing nothing but pity whoring. If you want advice, wait it out and get a psychologist, seeing as how you're still going through puberty.

i dont care as much about whatyou think of me
idont know why i even made this thread
i amjust in a train waiting to arrive at somewhere nice to stop at so i can walk till i can no longer
and then ill just chug this bottle and embrace the end

anyways imma stop at the next station i have some chill childhood memories
have a nice life everyone

I've been sending several emails to tibetan, zen and theravada study centers here in brazil, friendliest and most solicitous was theravada, zen and others japanese denominations are in general pretty snobbish and elitist, tibetan are ok but very disorganized.

Are you north african? What would stop you killing yourself?

One of the main reasons why I prefer 8ch more than any of the chans out there is how most anons are genuinely kind and mature despite how they admit that they're really not.