>be white 30yo

>have close relationship with my little sister (non-sexual, just fam but I secretly want to fuck her)

My white sister is now dating a black guy and is thinking about getting engaged. What do? I honestly want to kill myself knowing that he already has fucked her

Do NOT talk to her. Give her the silence treatment. Don't let her make you feel guilty for ignoring her, she deserves no sympathy for being a coal burner.

Cut contact

rape her and make a white baby

This. Sever the ties but let her know that the door is open if she drops the nigger, if you completely cut her off with no chance of return you'll probably push her closer to the nigger. In all honesty you should have taught your little sister why this is unacceptable so the fault is partly on you as much as her. Cut her off user, don't rage at her, calmly explain why you are doing it to her.

Also make it clear that if she has a nigger you will cut her off for good.

*niglet

Well yeah, he should ignore her in the sense of "Don't talk to me ever talk!" I mean, in the sense of being super passive aggressive about it, not responding to what she says with anything meaningful, not giving her any attention, and responding to her very rarely.

ITT: stories that never happened

How many shekels were deposited in your savings for that one?
Don't listen to this dumbass, OP. It's being too forgiving that causes this shit. Make sure she knows how disgusting and worthless she is now. Only then will she consider turning back.

you know what. i wasn't going to interject into this thread because of the level of stupid in it. But i think i need to. You know what OP? She is your sister. the only sister you have. You will never have another. She has to find happiness for her, not you. Quit being such a beta cuck and accept the fact that SHE is dating a black man. She is, not you, you don't own her or control her. So get over yourself, move on with your life, love your sister, respect her choice and move on. You'll be a lot happier.

But I love her. I hate knowing that she is dating a nigger. I am worried every day that he might beat her or take advantage of her. I'm not living vicariously through her like you are implying. I love her and want the best for her. I don't want her to have mixed babies who have no self identity and turn out to be suicidal mongs that she can't raise. I am thinking about the future. Fuck off with your egalitarian rhetoric, faggot.

Honestly?

if she was my sister id just casually stop being in contact with her and imply its because i disagree with her dating habits

once she moves on then ill come back

but if she has a nigger child with him its all over. cut all contact

you dont need a fucking degenerate bitch in your life causing trouble. especially to be associating with niggers

niggers are filthy, disgusting human beings (if you can call them that) who only know violence and never know what a hard days work is like. oh yeah OP

wanna know the kicker?
THEY BEAT THEIR WOMEN
good luck having a sister who will eventually get slapped the fuck around and come running to you for protection

drop that bitch. you dont need these kinds of problems man

worst.post.ever

kys

Are you lost?
Shes a coal burner OP. She's going to end up getting battered and left with a african shit inside her. You're her brother and you should protect her, even if that means cutting contact. Its the right way.

Eat shit. You should not bend your ideals for ANYBODY, including your family. If your family is composed of trash, you should be better and respect yourself, not them. Respect her choice? Why don't you respect the previous advice given then, you enormous fucking faggot?

Lol, no. I'm saying he needs to completely sever contact with her to her face and he needs to tell her why he is doing it. Like I I he should tell her that when she drops the nigger he'll be in her life again and he needs to make it clear that if she has any niglets he will cut her off permanently whether she is with the nigger or not.

Forgiveness is always an option up until the point that they sully their bloodline, that is the point where forgiveness is taken off of the table.

Is this thread the jewish dream? is this what the jews have been trying to accomplish for years?

and how do you know any of what you just posted is going to happen?

You can tell her that the nigger is the problem but not directly. Like, "So that's the boyfriend that you want, huh? Is that really your choice" And then proceed to ignore her, she'll get the message.

Her bloodline will be sullied if she produces mongrels, that is guaranteed. Also if OP stays in contact with her any children of his own will interact with there nigger siblings and get an early dose of pozz imprinted into their memories. Seriously OP these
are the correct way to deal with this situation. If you don't even voice your disapproval you are a coward and just as disrespectful towards your bloodline as your sister is. It's one thing to warn her and be ignored, it's something altogether different to not even voice your disapproval.

If he is a racial realist he should have no problem voicing his opinion. He needs to tell her in a straightforward manner, skirting around the issue helps nobody.

Wow, this is an incredibly toxic board!
Assuming this isn't an elaborate shill attempt to demoralize young white males, I'd suggest you stop internalizing your angst and honor kill them as is the righteous way.

*their

I disowned my stepsister for as little as not being somewhere when I told her I'd pick her up. Then I told her to only contact me if she wants to FUCK.

Cool story bro.

Cut all money, problem fixed.

But no one will take you seriously if you say it directly that you hate niggers.

If she's old enough to be dating, then she's too old for you, OP. You should have had her when she was, like, 12.

They will if you phrase your qualms in an intelligent way, it's totally natural that you don't want your sister to be cavorting with our former slaves who have an average IQ of 70 and producing mongrel spawn. There is literally nothing wrong with holding that opinion, whether his sister agrees with it or not. Imo it is his duty as her older brother to voice his disapproval, cut her from his life until she changes her ways and stick to his guns on the issue. It's the only honourable thing to do.

It doesn't matter what other people think, base your opinions on logic and reason, not government approved kosher ideas. Embed very related.

I agree, you should defend your ideas because you know there's nothing wrong with them. I'm just saying though that most people would be autistic about it and will not pull it off, so this is why I say, ignore her, cut contact. Because if an autistic/coward tries to tell someone to not racemix, it will come out as a racist/bigot/etc. basement dweller, because a coward will not fully back up his ideals and can be scared into admitting that he may be wrong.

You need to be more manly and have determination to pull it off for sure, so you'll simply not back down on your thinking. I imagine that most people here are not manly.

It's easy to persuade normalfags when you know what they are. Even autists can do it, the average normalfag will crumble under a barrage of pure logic. Talking isn't difficult, only the low functioning autists struggle with it.

Ignore her, make her feel the isolation, but leave open the door to something better for her. Your family must've screwed up big time if you or they gave her any kind of approval for this at all.

I'd rather my sister die old and alone than see her with some nigger, and I'll never accept a mixlet as part of my family. She ever does some shit like this, the little bastard can go to the welfare if she dies.

What kind of advice is this? Anyone who thinks this will end in anything but a bunch of bullshit is delusional.

If you love your sister then be honest, tell her you care about her, but tell her you don't approve because this guy isn't good for her. You don't even have to be 100% with it, just tell her that this guy gives you some bad vibes or whatever women say these days.

God I'm glad my sister hates niggers.

kill self

Ask your sister why she's still using antique farm equipment. It's 2017!

No surprise there.

gr8 b8 m8

>doesn't think we all fap to wincest
GTFO normalfag.

This. Beat the goddamn nigger to the punch.

The only reasonable thing you accidentally said. Yea, OP should move on. Cut off all ties with this trash that he should be disgusted to be related to.

More like just beat the nigger.

Why do whites want to fuck their own sisters? Because white females are sexy. Shitskins are the last things we want to fuck. All of you shitskins know this, this is why you try and replicate us by dying your hair and skin. Just admit that white people are superior.

How do you explain pic related then?

You know how that balloon became a human? It was because of a race of humans that evolved out of neanderthals. Then a bunch of corporatist fags decided to make her fat by selling her burgers and cola.

Why are white people so much better than other people?

your sister gets fucked by a nigger

and sucks on a nigger's dick

and has niggerjizz inside of her asshole

murder the coon

because they are generally smart and act like civilized people. They also are sexier than most humans.

I'd suggest that you find a girl your sister's age and fuck her to vent your anger.