Is it 9D chess /pol?

Are all of the bullshit stories in the media coming from the Trump camp?

twitter.com/codyave/status/760872957761638400

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/shock-media-trumpeting-trump-implosion-completely-fabricated/
vox.com/2015/12/21/10634002/seymour-hersh-syria-joint-chiefs
infowars.com/what-the-media-isnt-reporting-about-khizr-khan/
youtube.com/watch?v=OxBwKse25zQ
mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg
mega.nz/#!2URxnSpK!9l113FkAQdXkwj2VpYFhHmGYAOQ_nnsSVPNWh6uIPBY
skybet.com/politics/us-presidential-election
predictit.org/Market/2358/Who-will-lead-in-Trump-vs-Clinton-polling-on-August-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/shock-media-trumpeting-trump-implosion-completely-fabricated/

OK? This could just prove that he is trying to drop the ball and is a Hillary plant all along.

Unless somehow someway he actually finds a way to turn it all around.

Some of them would not surprise me. The whole point of this is to make the media look biased. It is beyond obvious now, especially since many people on the right already knew this and many bernouts know this as well. He is creating a coalition that is against the media headed by him. The media took the bait and is discrediting itself.

You're getting slow CTR. This is proof of Trump's 4-d chess game.

I ran across this today, but i haven't bothered to verify the source yet.

Nevermind, I just threw it in my folder and kept going. Looking at it now, that is fake as fuck.

I think CTR is too busy looking out the window to post. Remember to smile for the camera!

You faggots keep memeing this. I have never once seen an argument from you autists. Please provide one now so i can break it down stefan molyneux style.

I'm going to reproduce some posts here that I think dovetail with OP.

LISTEN UP INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MEN

Expert on persuasion techniques here. Donald Trump is a genius. Listen up.

DITF is a technique well known to Donald Trump. It is a technique that he has utilized not only throughout his life but more notably throughout this campaign. For example, Trump's original "ban on all Muslims entering the United States" has now been replaced with a ban on "citizens from countries that have been compromised by terrorism." Such a proposal, despite being functionally similar to the original, has received widespread support from the public due to not only how it was rephrased, but more importantly by the fact that it was offered as a moderate, more palatable policy in comparison to a more extreme option. This is the essence of DITF, and we are witnessing Donald perform this on the nation once again.

Donald Trump knows that a general election pivot is necessary. He knows that continuing the strategy he used during the primaries will result in a loss of historic proportions. So why has he not yet performed this "pivot"? Why is he still making inflammatory comments that he knows the media, which is overwhelmingly stacked against him, will exploit?

(1/3)

Because he also recognizes another fact – appearing "presidential" is the only thing that his campaign is missing, and due to his life of straight shooting, no bullshit, offensive manner of speaking, appearing presidential is not something he's very good at . Further compounding this problem is that even if Trump were to act as presidential as he possibly could, he would still appear unsophisticated and amateurish compared to Hillary Clinton, who has spent her entire adult life learning and practicing what to say and how to say it in order to give an appearance of intelligence, competence, and reliability. Even though the majority of Americans know Hillary is a liar, and they know her policies have been failures, right now they prefer her simply because she looks and acts the part. That's how powerful the art of persuasion is. Human rationality can be completely bypassed through certain manners of behavior and speaking styles and Clinton, as well as politicians throughout history, have exploited this well.

So Trump has a conundrum. He knows his policies are popular. He knows Americans want drastic change. He knows they desperately want to choose someone other than Hillary Clinton. But he also knows he'll never be able to deliver his message as well as Clinton can deliver hers.

(2/3)

But he also knows how to perform DITF. And he is performing it as follows:

Donald Trump is trying to convince the American people to elect him as their President. By acting as unpresidential, unsophisticated, and as childish as possible, he knows that this is a request that the majority of Americans will turn down (and they are currently turning it down).

Donald will then present himself, likely within the next week or two, in the most presidential manner he can possibly muster. And the American people will eat it up. Trump will likely remain 10 points ahead for the rest of the election once this kicks in. Because Trump has now created a scenario in which "Presidential" Donald Trump will no longer be compared to "Presidential" Hillary Clinton – he will instead be compared to "Unresidential" Donald Trump. And compared to this Trump, the one we saw in the primary and, more notably, post-convention this new "Presidential" Donald Trump will be a breath of fresh air. He'll speak in full sentences, not streams on consciousness. He'll stay on topic, not wander towards irrelevant inconveniences. And, most importantly, he'll act like the leader of the Republican Party instead of a Hillary plant who wants to watch it sink to the bottom of the ocean.

This campaign will be studied for generations.

(3/3)

Exactly. Even if Trump was a legit idiot just flailing around the way he's been doing it's likely that the polls would close or even reverse 3 or 4 times between now and November. But this isn't the case, and once Trump makes his switch, he'll maintain a lead.

CTR is in full panic thanks that that user. The fun is only starting.

And after the first debate, people will be wondering if she is a plant for Trump.

I'm curious how they will rig the polls then when even the current rigging starts falling apart. I bet they will announce it too like they did this time, all to keep investors and backers who get all their news from the media, happy.

Same, if he was a plant, this would be the longest, most expensive con in history. Considering that he could have stayed home and let her smoke any one of the other 16 candidates.

Cruz or Yeb would never hold up to this level of media intensity

Could you imagine Cruz vs Shillary? I would probably kill myself.

why do they keep falling for it?

i guess I gave the media too much credit

Well the "persuasion" people have been predicting a Trump landslide. That's pretty resistant to rigging.

The media can not stump the Trump without stumping the media.

Good analysis. I'm listening to Cialdini's book on Persuasion now. I recommend anyone here who participates in the meme wars to get it. Even if he's shilling for Hillary, the information is invaluable.

If you have a smartphone go get it now for free with your Audible trial.

Reading this book got me laid.

I'm not joking

I haven't been plugged in to social media or TV for a long time before this election. I never realized how absolutely, stupendously, fucking retarded the press is.

Any journalist worth their salt gets 2 in the back of the head or slams their car into a tree

That's what's been running through my mind the whole time I've been listening.

It's weird I didn't hear more about this guy in PUA circles. How'd you do it?

Or slandered as a conspiracy theorist:
vox.com/2015/12/21/10634002/seymour-hersh-syria-joint-chiefs

I've been listening to the news this week and the last weekend on the cuckservative radio. Sunday/Monday morning baffled me, but Tuesday I was starting to put together similar conclusions. I'm also not expecting his campaign to suddenly pivot this weekend or next week. Running down some of the remaining time while baiting Hillary and the media is in his interest as long as it doesn't go too far or too long. It also wouldn't be very believable if he only flailed for a really short time. I've also got some confidence that he'll make a public showing of "you're fired" to some of the campaign staff when he pivots because 1) it's an opportunity to clean out anybody sandbagging and 2) America loves it when he does that.

Tell me more.
I ain't no virgin, but you've piqued my curiosity. Is the book that good as to warrant bumping it up my to read list?

Did you notice Pence come out of nowhere yesterday to endorse Ryan after Trump snubbed him. I'm guessing he was sent by Trump.

Trump has a catch22 on his hands. Like you said, His outlandish personality and behavior are what made him a hero to the working man, so how can he work with the political elites and not look like a sellout?

Mike Pence

I already put one of the suggestions into practice and it's been great for my collaboration with coworkers. I'm only partway through the audio book myself.

This reads a lot like a Scott Adams blogpost, which (in my eyes by pandering to my own personal biases) reinforces my likelihood to believe that you are in fact well versed in the arts of persuasion. I have only recently become interested in the subject but I intend to put a very large amount of study into the field in the hopes that I can utilize it to synergize with my other skills and increase my ability to redpill others more effectively. I also highly recommend other anons do this as well, because it is exactly what our enemies are doing (and doing quite well - they have the initiative and infrastructure, but we have the versatility and instinct to pull it off better than they can.)

Interesting. What was the suggestion?

It helped give me the confidence to stop being a fucking pussy, especially around women. It's a helluva lot more effective than 95% of PUA crap that's floating around out there.

Trump is doing bad? What went wrong. I've been out of the loop. There are even new memes I need to learn

I got banned from otherchan for posting some shit about the CTR dox.

Fuck those guys

stay and join the better Holla Forums
btw fam did you see where an user was stalking outside ctr hq?

This man is playing 88D chess, user.

Get your narrative straight you 10 shekel shills.

Just full out, balls to the wall slander 24/7 by the media. It's hit epic and comical proportions. Everyone is turning on MSM. They are showing Hillary as being up in the polls like 9 points, even though pic related

I'm checking it out now.

To follow up on this, every user in this thread should read Robert Cialdini, Gerry Spence, Dale Carnegie, and maybe even look into a little bit of Milton Erickson (Ericksonian hypnosis) and Bandler & Grinder (neurolinguistic programming) if you have the time.

When you do someone a favor, or something that benefits them, or they express appreciation for you doing something well, thank them if they are praising you and always follow up with a variant of "You'd do the same for me." It helps teamwork and builds your credibility and their willingness to help you.

Dunno. He has already proven what we already knew: that it is a viable tactic to troll the idiot press.

I recall Kotaku being fed some nonsense about GTA teaching a black woman to drive by a troll & they actually published it. There was also that Sandy Beaches troll writing increasingly radical feminist articles facetiously & they were all published by idiot press outlets. Better yet, idiots still pretended the points were fully valid even after finding out it was a troll writing intentionally-infantile feminist drivel.

Thanks for the recommendations user

REMINDER THAT BERNIE SANDERS WAS THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE ALL ALONG

For your troubles stranger. I tried to get anons here the ebook but mp3s too big and mobi/epub weren't allowed

The media is going all out against Trump, not even feigning the least bit of neutrality anymore. They're trying to create the consensus that "its over Trump fucked up for the last time". They're really doubling down. I don't know how they're going to go any harder than this without direct vitriol.

Sounds good and reasonable. Dale Carnegie's HTWFAIP seemed somewhat weak, but I can always use more tips and suggestions like this. Having a book spell out the details is also great.

Interesting, so I guess I'll give it a shot sooner than later.

Noted.

I wonder how many of those people were paid to listen to the crone.

Thanks for the update anons

The Morning Joe thing the other day with the nukes… I'm hoping that marks peak bias.

Several things:

-I study social media very closely and look at trends on various sites like Facebook, Twitter and others. Among my analysis, I monitor how many likes Trump posts get, Hillary posts get, Jill Stein posts get and so on. I monitor the quality of the top rates responses and which way they are aligned. I also monitor the posts in closely linked liberal and conservative groups, like CNN, MSNBC, Fox, Breitbart etc.

-Trump is doing several very interesting things now that have a direct correlation in social media. For example: I have 400~ friends on Facebook, most of whom are liberal. Early in Trumps campaign, many liberals would jump and comment on anything Trump said that is slightly out of line. The Muslim ban alone drew out like 15 angry liberals to post. Now, we see nothing. Nobody is getting angry at what Trump says, or mocking him, etc. I still see plenty of support in the comments on Trump's page, Trump-associated pages, and conservative pages. On the other hand, I see mostly negative or neutral posts on Hillary's page in the comments. These are the top rated comments only.

-Trump is flooding the media with a bunch of possible stories, many of which are completely un-credible but the media, eager to boost Hillary, will run them anyway and be dismissed as biased and not credible. This reduces the public's trust in mainstream media overall. In addition, it further inoculates Trump against possible odd things he can say because people are used to it now. Social media seems to be more pro-Trump than ever. Trump's rallies are bigger than ever. Trump supporters and conservatives have completely closed their ears and eyes to the insane articles that the MSM has been putting out as of late. No one gives a flying fuck about the Muslim dad, except to laugh at him for being a Saudi shill.

-Trump has been baiting the MSM to jump the shark and completely go crazy running stories about him (THIS IS ONLY EARLY AUGUST). Once you've thrown everything at Trump, there is nothing left to throw and the media will just give up. Nobody will want to listen to their fake Trump stories but people might still listen to some anti-Hillary shit. The media, eager to bring back viewers and readers, might even go pro-Trump and start talking shit about Hillary (THIS WILL BE IN OCTOBER, RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION). People will go to the polls and the last thing they will hear is "crooked Hillary" before they cast their ballot.

-Trump wins.

Dale's book was very good for the time, it only stopped working because those became so overused in sales and customer service. The book also assumes a world of white christian men being civilized which is no longer the case.

I forgot an OBVIOUS recommendation, so obvious I don't even know how it slipped by me: Edward Bernays, in particular his book titled Propaganda.

This book also changed my life.

Highly highly recommend it. Think of it as self-influence. You have to actually DO the exercises though. Replace Christ with Ra/Wotan/Buddha or whatever if you don't like the Christian undertones.

It was written by Trump's pastor and it shows. This is Trump's core philosophy, you'll immediately recognize it.

I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm at the bookstore, thanks. I'll probably end up grabbing a .pdf of it eventually as well, I just have a thing for physical media.

god damn, this is gold.

You should right a book on analyzing trumps campaign after the election.
I'd buy it

A Check on a President’s Nuclear Power? There Is None

Trump Reflects White Male Fragility

Trump Risks Alienating Military Voters He Needs

Clinton Leads Trump in 2 Swing States, Polls Show

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

Could Donald Trump Drop Out? Some Bettors Seem to Think So

(checked)

Capped for posterity. Excellent post brother.

I look forward to seeing the exact intersection point on the graph where Clinton's direct influence and connections in the media are exceeded by lost profits and/or the potential to obtain new profits by changing teams. Will journalists join the ranks of the Clinton death list? I suppose we will find out.

Trump now owns valuable real estate in the minds of every American voter.

Shit, this thread is delivering. Capped for posterity. Well done.

Yeah, that was beyond the pale

This.

Every story about Trump on twitter now is full of comments about how full of shit the media is. It wouldn't matter if the stories were accurate or not. People just automatically assume now that a Trump story is bullshit.

These cunts have no fucking clue how much Trump is playing them. It's beautiful.

Someone who practices at something and puts in effort to understand and improve it will inevitably surpass someone who is innately talented at something; it is the same reason why smart kids do poorly in class later on in high school/college, they never learned how to study or develop proper mental/emotional discipline. It only makes sense for social pariahs to use their analytical skills to compensate for innate charismatic ability.

(HEIL'D)

HE'S GONNA CUT HER UP LIKE FUCKING MINCE MEAT

Very nice analysis. Even more so, Trump is a master of timing. This is why he has been doing this kind of stuff now. Just like the primaries, he starts off early swinging a bat of vulgarity and then "settles" down with a few outbursts here and there to remind you that he is settling down and that he is maturing. The fact that he hasn't said anything nearly as bold as the stuff during the primaries shows how "on message" he will be near the end, while Hillary will be throwing everything against the wall to make something stick and thus look terrible and foolish in the process since there will be little method to her very real madness.

I have learned more about Social media, psychology, government, propoganda and memetic warfare in the last few months than I ever would have learned otherwise.

Not sure what good it will do me. I plan on walking away from this shit for awhile after the elections.

Maybe get to know my family again

I have to confess to being really overwhelmed by the Lügenpresse's blitzkrieg of bullshit these past few days.
It really was a new low in shameless propagandizing.

The cucks in the newsrooms have their heads full of years of lies from their old Jewish professors and now their Jewish editors.

They have no problem compromising what little remains of their professionalism and objectivity because Trump is, for them, the next Hitler.

who was that based man?

sauce please

His name is Dan Pena. Not sure which video this clip is from, though.

Its all bullshit but.

Can someone fucking tell me what "mailing it in" means?

Going through the motions.
or
Working just enough to get by

Same shit they said during primaries. Trump won't be spending any money in August, so he will be relying on commi media to stay in the lime light.

Sure it's blatantly negative negative, but Trump is getting message out. Come September and crucially in October Trump will make move.

Bet on it

This mainly just shows how incompetent and ignorant the media is. They've fallen for so many bullshit articles. No one will trust them, anymore. MSM is done.

It means "not taking things seriously". A lack of effort.

Half assing it, not even trying. You may be more familiar with the somewhat more common version 'phoning it in'.

Maybe, but have you seen the media. Most of these "stories" are nothing but lies. If you listen to what trump said about Khan or whoever, its not unreasonable. The media is just flipping their shit.

He did however, walk right into their trap. Personally, I would have just thank them for their service and then never mentioned it again. Then doubling down on the Muslim ban.

End of discussion. Instead he tried to flesh it out, know this was a setup.

You ain't thinking long term faggot. Muslim will go in murderous rampage, Trump will once again look like the sane individual. Hillary will sound like a terorrist sympathizer.

It's Trump who has set up a trap.

Pay attention faggot

I mean Khan was a law guy Pushing Sharia Law, and muslim brotherhood. But I don't hear anything from trump pointing this out.

BTW most of the (((polls))) are bullshit, its demoralization tactics at this point.

it's one or the other cuckservatives

But I thought he was a narcissistic egomaniac? Why would an egomaniac with all this popularity and public support work for someone else?

You can't have it both ways.

infowars.com/what-the-media-isnt-reporting-about-khizr-khan/

Good idea.

Literally forum sliding the media.

Oy vey what's with the star.

ISn't this guy supposed to become his Treasury secretary?

75% of people will dismiss infowars even if it's true.

Trump is masterfully positioning himself into the underdog status. Hillary's efforts to do the same are failing hard.

A psychopath is an autist like us who who channels his autism into mastering social manipulation.

No wordfilters here. you can say 4chan.

Yes, but can I create 40 threads in 5 hours about how 4chan is superior to Holla Forums? I think not, checkmate 8tards.

Trump is going to win in a landslide. Rigging the polls will only make Hillary voters think the election has already been decided and thus stay home, which will only help Trump.

I noticed the same thing. His book helped me a little, but at the same time I had to think all of the people involved with the book back then would be eaten alive in today's world.

Did you ever think you would see people camped out for a political rally like it was a rock concert?

>"He get the biggest crowds without a guitar."

I've already seen people rationalize this by saying that this is merely the result of a small and passionate minority of Trump fans.
Shitlibs will essentially go for the same meme they use to explain away higher and higher gun sales, which are all apparently caused by the same 15 survivalists in Idaho.

Libtards too far indoctrinated should be sent to FEMA camps and forcibly emigrated.

Hey Scott Adams I just want to let you know you're a cuck.

Holy shit this guy is cool. Just another reason to vote for Trump (like we needed any).

I know on 8/4chan people like to larp and give crazy analyses that aren't always right, but this effort post is making alarms go off in my head.

I follow this election closely like most on here, and i fill in my girlfriend on the happenings and i ask her what she sees people posting on facebook so i can see the normie reactions to the story of the day. When i asked her if she saw the khzir khan story. Nothing. She didnt see ANYTHING about it in her news feed. I thought it was odd, but crazy now to see someone else corroborate our exact experience. People have just gotten burnt out on the media/trump.

Trump could be setting a trap. Keep feeding them increasingly bigger bullshit until they think they have a smoking gun and Trump turns it on them, thereby destroying their credibility.

However, I really think it is just a desperate media doing the Michelle fields raped to death hoax again and throwing everything behind it because they fear Trump is soon to be unstoppable

Privence comes to those who ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxBwKse25zQ

Kek.
I'm seriously considering betting some 10-20€ on him clean sweeping 51.
Odds are 200:1 and will be pretty much static. 4000€ sound really good.

Yep. He's trying to destroy the credibility of the MSM. That's why he's been baiting them and exposing their dishonesty.
He will destroy them and use the internet and social media as communication platforms. Can't have that pesky jew editing your words.

no, because his hotels in the blue states are now seeing a dip in revenue because of the butthurt liberals. He wouldn't sacrifice his business to see Hillary win.

Trump doesn't need to roll in the mud with the slime lawyer dad. All he had to do was dangle the bait with that one question.
We all may not be able to see the big picture but Trump sold them some rope. Every single day is Day of the Rope in Trumpland. We don't even have to buy any rope. Our enemies pay for their own.

Where do you bet on things like this?

You'll be surprised how useful this knowledge will be offline, as well. I know I was.

We are same. On a related note, ever have any interest in starting a blog or website focused on analysis of the election? I tried a few months ago but the user I was communicating with fell off the map.

He might not be white but damnit he's trying

Do you have epub or pdf of it?

yes, he has to shift the media focus from that khan crap to something more easy to handle.

Scarborough might be one of the biggest fucking snakes in media. A total low-life who would sell out his own family, I can't imagine Trump has any respect for him whatsoever. Much, much more dangerous and sinister than someone like Chuck Todd or Jake Tapper who are open and direct with their traitorous intent.

Not to mention Mika making some snide remark about how Trump should "act American." Enjoy being out of work this time next year when all you had to do was show the slightest bit of gratitude to the only person who gives your show any buzz in the slightest.

I'd hazard a guess that what makes a person an autist or psychopath is environmental for one and genetic for the other.

Autists might just never have had the exposure to what human relations might/are supposed to be and never learned how to extract what's to be found, while the other does have the experience but finds it very empty and unfulfilling by not being able to tap into empathy.

It's nice that there's a market for folks like Tyrone and Rog to act as mouthpieces for the everyman.

Is it possible that this is a strategy to drain the MSM of all credibility/profits?

Check /pdfs/ and if that doesn't work out look on bookzz.org

Much obliged, my man.

That's definitely one of the effects we're seeing, but it probably doesn't stop there. The Trump campaign has been flipping just about every possible outlet of negative information either to support him or making them irrelevant and untrustworthy. Started by making a hell of a lot of noise to get attention, then got tp picking off GOP candidates one-by-one, moved on to baiting the already-shady publications like Huffingpaint Post, so it wouldn't be a stretch to consider that big media's in the crosshairs.

I would expect to see larger lobbies and interest groups being next on the chopping block.

I've found libgen.io to be a good resource.
They've got at least one publishing of it.
Gotta click on the mirrors or the image to get to a download page - the user interface is a little unclear.

You don't get to go home Rambo, not yet anyway.

Ok Juden, here is the ebook (epub, mobi, pdf)

mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg

Here is the audiobook:

mega.nz/#!2URxnSpK!9l113FkAQdXkwj2VpYFhHmGYAOQ_nnsSVPNWh6uIPBY

Buy it! I bought copies for friends! I would like for Holla Forums to be more persuasive.

Please see

If Trump isn't Patton reincarnate then this guy sure as hell is.

There is Betfair, which is British and has a lot of British bettors who are out of touch with American politics, which means more money to be made (the more wrong they are about odds, the more you earn), I use predictit, it works where you buy shares which cost from $0.1-$0.99 each (reflecting) anticipated odds. Of an event happening. They completely took the bait from the media and Trump dropping out by September is given a $0.09 cost and a 9 percent chance, its and easy 9 percent ROI on your money. I also bought about $100 of shares for a Trump win at $0.20 so I stand to make $400 in November, the profit is a cherry on top of all of the glorious salt there will be.

Where did you find the 200:1 odds? I can't find any lower than 1:5…

What is this copy paste from 4Chan? I saw this exact triple post yesterday over there.

Is that book basically a guide to irl meme magick?

In today's world, both phoning it in and mailing it in seems like way too much work for the average person. Even blogging it in requires a cup of coffee first.

Another thing the media seems to be forgetting is that they can't go back now.

For the past few days they've been full on anti-Trump. So let's say hypothetically that Trump does absolutely nothing notable for the next couple days or so: What do they run? They can't run anything without turning off what little viewers they have left by virtue of such a sudden shift in message.
Hillary never does ANYTHING notable. So if Trump doesn't, they don't have any fucking news.

kek vult

skybet.com/politics/us-presidential-election

Password?

No password.

Vote rigging only works when the results are close. If there's a huge turnout and Trump wins >55% of the vote then the electoral fraud in Ohio won't even matter.

Has that question time Trump insider user showed back up on 4/pol/ yet?

I haven't payed much attention to the election since the DNC. What is everyone sperging out and saying Trump needs an intervention?

Get on my level.

I didn't anticipate the level of lying and rigged polls they'd use otherwise I'd have waited until he dropped like where is at now. I've still got $200 lying around for faster markets but I don't want to risk it in the rigged poll market or others right now

Rigged poll market: predictit.org/Market/2358/Who-will-lead-in-Trump-vs-Clinton-polling-on-August-10
Rules:

…forgot picture.

Apparently thats only if he wins every state plus dc, so it wont happen. If you look on the page its stil better than jill steins chances at 400/1 odds.

I'd like to see non biased california polling before I bake a bet like that. I think I've seen one trumpersticker here but about five hillary ones.

I don't know where to move to but I know I need to get the hell out of here.

They've had it too good for too long. People are finally getting tired of the media's artificial lefty buzzwords. These humans will learn, like billions before them, that dishonesty has consequences.

And Hillary would honestly rather stay out of the news.

Based Srilanka