When the Democratic party tried to hold a coronation they lost the battle of the 2016 election but if their leaders...

When the Democratic party tried to hold a coronation they lost the battle of the 2016 election but if their leaders learn that lesson the loss will be turned into the complete elimination of the Republican party from relevance within 20 years.

LMAO

People will look back on the 2008 election and realize that McCain was the last chance republicans had at being a legitimate party.

Unfortunately the Republic party isn't going to die anytime soon. A lot of people thought they were finished after Bush. And now we have someone in the White House with the stupidity of Bush, the cognitive function of post-presidency Reagan, and the greed and tone deafness of Romney x10.

Republicans were supposed to nominate a more inclusive moderate such as Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio according to the 2012 autopsy. Instead they nominated a candidate who says in public what most Republican pols wouldn't dare say in private.

If when the Trump presidency comes crashing down I don't expect his supporters or 90% of Republicans to learn anything. I can honestly see them blaming Trump's failures on him being "too nice" and "too willing to reach across the aisle."

David Duke 2020/2024?

You bastard I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard

bro i hope both parties get fucked, what kind of an archaic shit ass system is a two party system?

u know what motherfuckers, most americans arent the fucked up radical extremists half u piece of shits r. Most americans have beliefs that align with the republicans AND democrats dually depending on topic/issue/whatever.

People are much too varied, especially now more than ever for a fuckin shit ass two party system to be relevant today.

I'm not saying a swingers party system is any better

Coffee @ this time?

Admit it, ur at a fucken starbucks n u wearing a fedora right this fuckin minute. What flavor r u vapin Holla Forumsro?

Keep crying, Holla Forums.

Eight more years.

fuck off Holla Forums garbage

so much this fellow aryan from Holla Forums

we /ledtypol/ hate whites, I'm officially declaring war on Holla Forums

wew

I voted for them because I need welfare and I want marijuana to be legal.

Trump's gonna legalize your weed and also get a job.

Trump is not a real republican, there only neocons, there are no real democrats, only neolibs.

Get a job in the growing weed industry, two birds one stoner.

you're not?
what would that mean?

They aren't learning though. They're trying to shill for Chelsea Cunton, they're still autistically screeching LITERALLY A HWITE MAEL at everyone and everything including most of their base despite that becoming a dank meme, they're still focusing on issues that are at best secondary to 90% of voters (muh energy, muh gay/trans/latino something-or-other, or whatever geopolitical fight their masters want to pick this month), they're still furiously menstruating every time Chump says he'll do a thing whether it's the exact same shit Shitlery was promising to do if elected, they're still having their e-slapfights on twatter. Dems will go a long time before Repubs unless Chump fucks something else up.

wew