I just hacked it has about 280,000 users on it...

I just hacked spruz.com it has about 280,000 users on it. On the homepage I put anti nigger messages and made it look like it was done by muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/psZKz
handbeezy.com/add_video/
example.com/?page=login&cmd=passwordchange&p=6DF1BC6D-0DFA-4F6A-AE67-D45F590D0AF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I aint clickin' that shit

What is spruz?
What said.

i dont think i wanna click on that link OP

and actually i wouldn't be surprised if OP posted a link that puts a virus of some sort on your computer

it's more likely than you'd think

It's some website used to create free websites and shit, the page just redirects to a deface page. (just html/javascript no virus you fucking morons)

archive.is/psZKz

It is indeed the content of the website.

How many proxies will someone need when they click it? Also why this website?

No proxies but if you want to you can. It was hosting some nigger supremacy websites and the vulnerabilities I found in them carried over to the main site.

This is probably some fuckery from buttmad CTRfags

Did you do anything else or did you just deface?

Forced memes are shill memes.

I just defaced lol

Can you make the site blast Moon Man music?

I could but that would be a bit of work

An autoplay autoloop Youtube video with no defined size could work if you wanted to add music to a personal website without much effort

That's not the issue I know how to do it, it's just that I would have to get back into the admin panel which will be a bitch since the whole site is redirecting.

You can just embed a webm without controls from handbeezy.com/add_video/

10/10 OP, but you're in here with ME

I LOVE VIRUSES

There could have been some familiar names in there

280,000 isn't concurrent users, I doubt many people visit that site. i bet you just used google dorks and got some random site. Try hack a real website and do this

(checked)

OP is just a dumb skid who discovered goggle dorks

google*

A lukewarm "meh" for you.

This is weak shit OP.

Actually I was targeting a black supremacy website and found out the main site (spruz) was just as vulnerable to a 0day i found. Yeah I'm totally a skid.

Spruz 0day Discovered by Slothrop
Dork: "This website is powered by Spruz."
Spruz has various vulnerabilities, but I will focus on gaining admin access.
1.) Find the admins user ID. It should look something like this: 6DF1BC6D-0DFA-4F6A-AE67-D45F590D0AF8
2.) Open the following page in a web-browser: example.com/?page=login&cmd=passwordchange&p=6DF1BC6D-0DFA-4F6A-AE67-D45F590D0AF8