A CALL TO ARMS

A CALL TO ARMS
NOW is the time
YOU can make a difference

If you believe in Trump then you don't have to donate money, you can stand up for him in other ways.
He has had the brass balls to be our voice fight the establishment.
This is the great happening we have all been waiting for.
If you have a facebook account, reddit account, account to comment on news stories stop being silent. (Yes I know everyone who uses those sites are cuck shlomos, thanks rabbi)

Start putting the cucks in their place and stop fearing your 1st amendment God given right guaranteed to you by your forefathers. When your Liberal Aunt posts an anti Trump message on kikebook, politely ask her some questions about her position.

This may be our last chance!!!

It's time to turn the tide. Stop being a fucking pussy. Do it for Trump. He is fighting for us. It's time to learn from his example and fight back however we can.

Shit slide post. You literally said nothing except that Trump is important and we should talk to people. No shit, faggot. If you want to stir shit up, post about Christianity or women to get the spergs rolling. Shill better, faggot.

Use your voice other than here.

You're not even trying to sound like us, you nu-male faggot. Kill yourself.

You're not even trying to sound like us, you cuckchan faggot. Kill yourself.

You two accidentally posted the same thing.
I must have hit a nerve.
Shame if I accidentally inspired someone and you lost the monopoly on the normie sites eh?
Did I trigger a code red or what?
Do you guys get to work from home or is there a local office?

Fucking jewnald trump whore

You shills are getting good. How dare I suggest we bring our message outside of this extremely obscure website and attempt to engage the masses.
Right folks. Only a true shill like me would ask our community to stand up for Trump elsewhere and use their right to free speech before it's gone. I admit it. I'm working for Hilary. Don't you dare argue with any anti-Trump posts on any other sites. Men In Black will get you with drones if you do.

BECAUSE TRUMP IS JUST AN OBSCURE CANDIDATE WITH NO CHANCE. Already reported you, shill. Kill yourself.

You guys are really terrible at this. C-team on Thurs nights

(You)

I absolutely adore the 10th anniversary "dream cast" performance of le mis. Best version ever made.

You guys are stepping it up. Somehow suggesting people argue for Trump in public and without fear on other sites makes me a shill. I have yet to hear why. I must have hit close to home. I've triggered a code red. None of your posts even have any substance.

It's magnificent, isn't it?

No.

Do you understand that people got fed up with this shit and died already for your rights?
It's all in the Constitution. It's only being taken away because you're letting it happen.
If you're not a disinfo shill then you are a useless pussy.

Boycott liberal cucks.
Speak out.
Stop being afraid of speaking the truth. People were hanged so you could do it. Do it while you still have a voice, or we lose it forever you fucking stupid faggots.

You're a good man

Fight the good fight. Don't worry about the reception so far; the whole internet is being shilled right now.

The best they have at this point is posting gore and death gifs apparently.
They're on the run. It's time to press the attack.
This thread is proof of it.

YOU HEARD THE SHILLS GET OUT THERE AND ARGUE.

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
9GAG
THE_DONALD & REDDIT

GET TO IT LADS!