Fat people are the cancer of society

Can you think of a single blight on society that exceeds race, sex, age, religion, and creed? If you guessed obese sacks of shit draining civilization's limited resources, you're right!

The psychosis behind the fat acceptance "movement" might actually be the zenith of the jew's plan to corrupt western civilization. Think about it–in the span of less than a generation fat shits went from being rightfully ridiculed to being paraded around as heroes of diversity, social progress, and other fogy ill-defined libtard buzzwords.

The reason I bring this up is because the obesity epidemic highlights the flaws in modern society: circumstances have been set up so that the absence of self-discipline, hygiene, and fucking basic human decency are lauded instead of severely shamed. This is no different that declaring a crack whore as a paragon of open-mindedness for indulging herself in a suicidal habit. These decadent fucks do nothing to contribute to their communities, yet consume as much as ten of their peers in the form of financial drains, wasted medical attention and efforts, gasoline, as well as actual food and physical space. The fact that well over half of America's population is morbidly obese is a symptom of society's terminal existence and the nadir to which humans have fallen.

TL;DR: fat people are the tumors under the skin of western civilization, and will eat everyone and everything you love.

Step it up, schlomo

fattie detected

Witnessed

It's always the first reply as well.

Once again, apply yourself.
The JIDF won't give you any sheckles for weak posts like this

when your poor are fat, instead of starving, you haven't completely failed.

i doubt obesity acceptance will ever gain traction. and those who believe in such things will die off naturally, leaving a problem that solves itself.

i'd say pathological altruism is cancer. the irresponsible growth, spread and waste of resources that ultimately harm the host.

Better fatties than drunks and drug addicts imho because at least the majority of fat people still have jobs. If I had a choice between having a drunkard/druggie or a fattie sitting in the desk next to mine I'd pick the fattie. Fat acceptance IS a giant crock of shit though, I have to agree with you there.

Nobody's going around demanding junkie acceptance or drunk acceptance (yet), pretty much all of them admit being an addict is a bad thing that needs to be fixed. Worst thing they do is paint addiction as a disease rather than a vice and addicts as victims rather than dumbasses that screwed up their own lives.

Try harder next time little boy, I already brought (((them))) up in the second paragraph.

Or are you one of those sad slovenly fucks who thinks it's natural for a white man to reach 400 pounds?

nice blogpost

REPORT THIS FUCKING NIGGER

This doesn't make sense. I should be dropping at least a pound a week.

Go to a fucking doctor you stupid nigger, you probably have a severe medical problem like Cushing's syndrome and you're likely making it worse by only eating 1000 fucking cals while running 20km.

Where did I say any of that shit?
You said that fatties are the most dangerous part of the jews plans, implying we should attack the instead of the social media kikes who push this bullshit. Why attack the puppet when the puppetmaster is the more immediate threat. It's the same deal with niggers, before civil rights and the jew-engineered "Gangsta" culture in the 80's, blacks were trying to get educations and hold jobs, generally following Booker T. Washington's radical theory that "Hey, maybe if we work to better ourselves instead of thugging and dinduin nuffins, then maybe whites will respect us."
But of course niggers are too lazy to follow a sensible plan like that and decided to follow Saint Marxist Lootin Kang and demand gibs and blame everything on whitey. This of course was reenforce by rap music in the 80's and 90's, put out (of course) by the (((Music Industry)))
tl,dr hate whatever you want, but never forget that everything else pales in comparison to the jew.

There were barely any fat people back before all the food and water was contaminated with things that kill your intestinal bacteria. Now we have industrial food and citizens whose bodies are going haywire. Fun fact the bacteria that are supposed to live in you are used to produce anticancer chemotherapy, bacterial antibiotics and antifungal drugs. Streptomyces for those interested.

Try keto. It's the only thing that works for me.

We all have differing levels of metabolism. I suggest a change in diet, perhaps what you are eating is causing more fat to be produced. I hope you're not on any junk food either.

It's probably inflammation, try going paleo with lots of fiber and veggies and see if your subdermal water and visceral fat doesn't go away eventually.

maybe you're storing alot of toxins in your fat that your body doesn't wanna release into your bloodstream

try keto

Judaism.
You're retarded.

That's not even it. We have converted to an entirely sedentary lifestyle and that's why there's so many fat people. We didn't need gyms in the old days because EVERYTHING was more work.

Want clean clothes? Wash them in an outdoor washer, run them through a wringer, hang them on a line. No filling a machine with quarters and walking away. You want bread? Spend a whole day a week mixing, kneading, pounding, rolling, and baking bread, and you're going to eat less of it because you'll be out of fresh bread before Bread Day comes around next week. And Butter Day isn't until tomorrow! Want entertainment? Get out your fiddle or guitar or sit down at your piano if you're rich, entertainment doesn't just come out of an electrical box 24 hours a day. You're a kid and want to have a little fun after school? Grab your rollerskates, get on your bike, or take your ball, bat, and mitt down to the vacant lot, because your games don't come pixelated and you can't play most of them from the couch. Even semi-sedentary jobs like cashiers and accountants were more physical work than they are today.

We can blame it on high-fructose corn syrup or hormones in the food and water or flouride or any number of things, and those are all contributing factors, but the singlemost biggest change in the American lifestyle is WE. DON'T.
MOVE. We sit in one spot like mummies, only moving one hand and our eyes for LARGE portions of our day, and if we don't make a concerted effort to get some exercise and move around a bit, MOST Americans won't even break a sweat more than a couple of times a year. THAT is what is wrong.

Fat Acceptance is crock of shit and will never be more than some niche bullshit that will likely just get attached to the chubby chaser scene.

Besides, this shit is coming from corporations who want to sell more circus tents marked as dresses to "plus sized" women.

This is one of the primary reasons I hate mexicans.

There was a graph displaying how immigrants and niggers are the reason why America's obesity rate is so high, but I can't seem to find it. There ought to be a version of the anti-banker posters displaying an obese shitskin gorging while a starving white family looks on–even a liberal could figure out that message even if their programming distorts it.

TripDubs confirm.

First post is a landwhale.

OP names the Jew as the reason behind this in the second paragraph.

Shut up lard ass.

I'm "fat".
I have a slow metabolism.
I eat NOTHING BUT vegetables and meat (and some cheese), I don't drink anything besides water (of which I drink plenty), I've been going to the gym for 2 years now (stopped a couple of months due to circumstances).
Even when I did cardio for a few months (alongside lifting) I didn't really lose much weight at all.

Trump is "fat", does that mean he's the worst person in society?
sage for d&c + misdirection shill

We just need a race war and there will be less fat people.

Gas yourself you faggot tranny.

Hey faggots, this fatty DnC shit comes straight out of SRS tranny playbook. What is being slid?

there's literally nothing wrong with having fat hate threads on Holla Forums, relax. CTR is busy figuring out why 4chan has pictures of their offices today.

You are none of those, so the following applies to you (and OP).
Solution:
Pathetic.

Bashing on random people would imply that the bashing is indiscriminate. This is obviously a very discriminate form of bashing, you sorry fat sack of shit.

Pic related.
Also you seem to accept that you're fit, single and autistic as indisputable, seems like I struck a chord eh?

SO YOU BE SAYING
75% of Holla Forums is cancer on society

Jesus with you fat fucks, your bodies are not some miracle machine that produces energy out of nothing. You are eating more than you think, if you are not writing down everything that goes down your throat beyond plain water, you are doing it wrong.

Liberalism.

That's a funny way to spell jews

Same can be said about you being a fat sack of shit tbh

I fucking hate this image

No one is arguing that jews are a blight, you fucking idiot. But so are fatasses like yourself