CTR IS BEING REDPILLED

CTR IS BEING REDPILLED

Who knows how many others we've convinced? Keep breaking the conditioning!

Yes, I know the image is from cuckchan, I found it while trolling reddit

response to shills should be redpills.

Haha. I hope that's real.

Possibly fake but might influence real shills that are still human.

Seems like a Holla Forumsack to me but even if it is one it works as demoralization for shillary.

True, it could be fake, but it's not outside the realm of possibilities for someone to be convinced via extended contact with Holla Forums, especially as an impressionable college student. We were all bluepilled once.

so fake

Eh, seems fake, but even so our focus should always be on redpilling everybody we have contact with

we can out-shill the shills

CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED
CTR CUNT HAS BEEN DOXED

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ALL SHILLS THAT TRY COMING ARE WIND UP "TAINTED" BY Holla Forums INFLUENCE

Nah.

The first response to this should be to obtain the script(s) that shills are instructed to follow, so we can near-automatically shut down their canned statements with ready-made bulletproof counterarguments

(checked)

Those trips say kek approves of your plan, fam.

All shill posts must be destroyed or neutralized.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

I have always been conservative, but when I listened/read the transcript for Hitler's speech following the British entrance into WW2… The red-pill I experienced is still palpable now…

roleplay thread

The truest statement I have ever read on Holla Forums

pretty sure this is fake. If it was someone that had just came to Holla Forums, they wouldn't know to put the forward slashes like most new people or leave the letter p lowercase instead of uppercase like I have seen so many people do in the past.

Yeah probably a veteran of POLL

This post sparked a crazy idea in my head that could either destroy Holla Forums, ingrain it's culture in the youth of western nations for generations to come, or both.

The primary means by which Leftism has maintained such dominant popularity among the youth of the west is not shallow, emotionally appealing arguments, nor constant repetition of leftist ideology through the controlled media, but the success of the campaign to project the image that the left is the alternative-rock of politics.

Despite being the dominant belief system of all modern urban people in the West, leftism has managed to sell itself as the *rebellious*, *unique*, *brave*, choice for cool dudes and special snowflakes who are totally outside the box and radical.

If the idea started going around *cool*, *trend-setting* American college campuses that there was some secret internet club where only the coolest kids were going, getting all the jokes you don't understand, talking about all the really cool, edgy, super-deep-web topics that are way 2deep4u, and if that secret club just happened to be a certain Mongolian crossword enthusiast file posting webzone with a tendency towards esoteric, Egyptian, amphibian Nazism, this could be the beginning of the ultimate subversion of the MASTER-MEME of the left, i.e. leftism is alt-rock.

If these CTR people are all just college normies, cool kids, leftist activists, in other words, cuck-trend-setters, and if they are susceptible to our memes, as this post shows they are, this is a golden opportunity to set the above plan in action. The leftists are intentionally sending their rebellious, alt-rock minions to 4/pol/, unaware that they will be exposed to potent, weapons grade memes and infographics with the potential to shatter their world view and totally subvert their paradigm of what constitutes *cool* behavior and ideology.

Of course, the stakes are high. Starting a Holla Forums trend among college normies essentially means inviting a possibly permanent debasement of Holla Forums culture (which is why, if it were attempted, all attention would be directed towards 4/pol/ rather than superior boards) by triggering a massive influx of blue pilled, "spoon feed me", "let's debate communism", normies who will abuse the memes, misunderstand the jokes, and engage in every kind of faggotry imaginable, without end. But the opportunity to push Nazi frogs, *ironic* (wink) racial realism, etc., into the heart of the hipster-mainstream is a serious prize.

If any absolute madman was to seriously attempt this, seeing as success would only be even remotely possible via the divine grace of some kind of inter-dimensional, sychro-mystical, probability warping, frog god, the way forward would be to meme it. Not to make memes that appeal to normies. That's plain old 3D propaganda. The higher-dimensional memetic approach would be to meme the idea that normies are *already aware* that there's this cool internet club called Holla Forums that has all the best ideas and funniest jokes. The best part is, this is already somewhat true - we've all seen the caps of facebook and reddit normies exasperated at "that annoying frog, OMG, WAT IS IT? I DON'T GET IT!"

Indeed young, socially connected leftist. You don't get it. And you'll never be *cool* until you do.

lol

interesting OP. I wonder if this is a legit conversion or just cointelpro on Holla Forumss part?

capped obviously

I proposed a similar idea one time. Basically, the idea was to meme that guns "weren't cool" anymore.

The superior alternative of course being hand to hand.

I believe this is a mostly correct interpretation of the sociological dynamics that leftists politics takes. And yours may be a good plan with one major drawback it seems to me:

Becoming literally leddit.

If this is an acceptable outcome, then sure, do it.

I've been playing SMITE on ps4 this summer and there's so many kids that spout pol-isms already. Some 12 year old on my team kept saying "take a hike kike" when he got kills. I don't think they even understand what it means at all but they just repeat the memes. I have yet to hear "praise kek" unfortunately.

This is a good post. We have become Samson. This is the 27th time our little group of shitposters has been evaporated and we've become exceedingly efficient at coming back together, whatever the bullshit.

This is already happening I think. People are always going to rebel and the current status quo is a Marxist/neo-liberal hell.

sage

STOOOOOOOPPPPPP

This. We were all bluepilled faggots once. My redpill was jewish anti-gentile text by some Holla Forums user who woke me up. Redpill the faggots.

I'd recommend to just do this if you're in the mood for a "warmup" for arguments with real humans.

Most shills aren't gonna be reading replies you send in real detail, and have a huge ability to deflect any proof they're handed.
Meanwhile, you're spending more TIME doing this than you are just calling them out as shills and getting the thread to ignore them.

For reference, I came to Holla Forums as a non-shill liberal in 2012 and it was 2014 before I got redpilled.
Do NOT underestimate the mind's ability to say, "That's not evidence, show me the evidence!" with complete sincerity.

He is right even though is ironically a shill sageing the thread.
Also I posted non-stop red pilling on half-chan for a day straight and almost non-stop the day after.
I jsut got banned for a stupid post I made like 10 hours ago in Holla Forums but I know that I got banned for posting anti-Hillary shit in a slide thread on Holla Forums.
Keep on the red pilling. Not even Holla Forums seems to be entirely fooled anymore about Hillary and shills.