What is behind the government targeting those off the grid?

Have a neighbor who is undergoing prosecution by the federal government.

His keeping of seeds to grow next years garden, to keep him self sufficient, apparently was used to say he was running a commercial farm somehow, because he has also been fermenting and canning his 'bump' crop to store in his root cellar. Also his use of compacted earth (properly done with Portland binder to meet and exceed building code) walls is somehow willfully building something to hurt others. On top of that, he is also a 'water thief' for keeping rain barrels and a small aquifer to have his aquaponics system as close to close looped as he could get.

It is really baffling, how someone leaving a negative footprint on the environment, when the President says man made climate change and hyper consumerism industrial society is the greatest threat to human life, is being brought to financial ruin. Why in the fuck is this guy who just wants to stay on his land, pay his taxes (seriously, guy is one of the few in the county always current on all his land taxes), and live a simple life the target for prosecution? What does the federal government get from targeting people like this? I can't see how federal officials, politicians, etc, are financial incentivized or otherwise to want to disenfranchise such people and destroy the labors of their lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hqZPP
archive.is/iee9L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
youtube.com/watch?v=kgku8Ze72Ts
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/317/111
twdb.texas.gov/publications/shells/RainwaterHarvesting.pdf
cleanenergyauthority.com/solar-rebates-and-incentives/texas/
let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl227.php
ushistory.org/paine/reason/reason1.htm
press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendI_religions66.html
washingtonexaminer.com/federal-tax-receipts-through-july-hit-record/article/2598764
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036105/How-Chinas-taking-Africa-West-VERY-worried.html
economist.com/node/18586448
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/29/is-china-good-or-bad-for-africa/
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/7/africans-in-chinachinesemigrantsinafricachinaafricarelations.html
mgafrica.com/article/2015-02-06-putting-the-numbers-in-perspective-and-telling-them-apart-why-africans-need-to-lay-off-the-chinese-migrants
gmo-awareness.com/resources/glyphosate/
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/05/peril-hipster-economics-2014527105521158885.html
archive.is/0fyg8
entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taxes mostly, they don't want you to not pay taxes and they really don't want you not using/paying for utilitie service. They hate to see somebody start at trend.

Months back in one of Obama's executive orders he put that any stash of food could be confiscated by FEMA during any type of emergency. Obviously unconstitutional but he wrote it anyway. The supreme court is really evil now and all our rights are null and void.

it's because he's white.

Because they want to control you the US is an evil empire m8

a big part is financial reasons, get too self sufficient and you might not be able to get taxed anymore

Why the fuck do I need a license to own a chicken?

America was never a land of "live and let live", it was founded, after all, by puritans (zealot ones at that), essentially social rejects due to their extremism.

I dunno but mexicans can have dozens in their backyard in urban areas and nobody says shit.

Because compared to average population they are highly antagonistic to the current government, just a regular strategy. Just risk asessment.
The government is paranoid by all the stuff going on and all the mechanics evolving. That means a prepper is a antagonistic force, and therefore a threat. Dont try to argue with morals an reason, they dont have any.

N-NO, SELF SUFFICIENCY IS HURTING THE ECONOMY, GOY. DON'T GROW YOUR OWN FOOD OR COLLECT YOUR OWN WATER. Instead, buy our healthy GMO-crops and bottled fluoride water! You don't want to break the law and be running a business without a license, do you, goy? Of course, we also need taxes on the side, to pay for other people's welfare!

self reliance checkmates the globalist paradigm. it's obvious why (((they))) oppose such behavior. we should therefore aspire to such with relentless vigor.

This has been part of history and in fact still is.

Government makes farmers crate a food shortage so prices remain stable. Its a method used in order to keep a stable economy safe and unharmed by too much supply.

Im guessing theyre targeting him for these particular reasons.

There is a very simple solution to this problem. KILL the prosecuters for these types of cases. by the fifth one, nobody will be willing to take these cases.

It is none of that, it is the attitude that makes the profiling. Not the refuse to eat gmo shit. It is simple most goyim eat gmo, you dont eat them and grow your own food? It is like the noodle recipes that indicates of highly intelligent people of facebook. You are the noodle people your profile connects to antagonism to the current adminstration.

what?

This.

The government at every level is terrified of people going offgrid.

Florida has already set the precedent that it is illegal to live without utility hookups in the state.

archive.is/hqZPP

Other states are trying to indirectly outlaw offgrid lifestyles. Some have fucked up water laws that prohibited collecting rain water and things like that. And others have building codes that basically make it impossible to have an energy efficient home.

How the hell does the government know he's doing all this?

documents and evidence pls

as another user said up above, it's about crushing it outright before a trend gets started

There is a certain connection to intelligence and share certain noodle recipes as i recall. I cannot find it right now.

We need to do it anyway. I would be very interested in joining a sustainable living project, I have experience in construction so I wouldn't be completely useless

I wonder if creating some sort of irrigation system would be a way around those plainly unconstitutional rainwater laws

"Well you see mr. state government agent, technically I wasn't collecting rainwater because there's a direct flow into my crops"

They served a warrant, out of nowhere. No prior reason to be out at his property whatsoever before all this. His brother thinks though it was his renting of excavation equipment, and/or ordering of metal and supplies for brazing and welding that brought him onto their radar.

It is just fucked to me, the guy is a political, a stand up member of the community, and about the only thing notable about him is that he is off the grid. Otherwise he is just a typical guy, who works a part time job at the local hardware chain, and rides a bike everywhere.

It may have been discovered and first colonized by puritans but founded? No.

Because the
GOYIM MUST CONSUME FOR THE GOOD OF THE ECONOMY!
HE IS NOT DOING HIS FAIR SHARE TO HELP THE MOTHERL… erm I mean (((AMERICA)))

next up, they will start taking the crops from private plot farmland and sending it for distribution from DC that always works so well

Can you remember which one? Would like to read it. He's given out so fucking many it's hard to keep track.

He must have done something to piss someone off.
I live in the worst state in the union.
connecticut
And I am totally off grid.
I have livestock and some farm land. I have tax free farm plates on my old dodge ram.

The Zoning officer, building inspectors and DEEP has been here. I am respectful to them and they are OK with me.

It is pretty simple, the government sees everyone as potential threat just like a hammer sees nails. US and A government is in deep intra political shit. 50million niggers on ebt, means problems.
Hillary clinton and trump doing the run for the president, which gives indrect information. Every prepper is highly contrary to the current establishment since the prepper might "effect" other people having the wrong opinion. You see common core, which is a unification of thinking, basically they think swarms are superior to regular citizens. And since warefare increases which is what you dont see, they cant have that because they are trimmed to maximum efficancy. "You cannot make a joke anymore" is exactly what describes the situation. FBI and the rest of the retards have their lesbians using their algorithms which get programmed by facebook goys. amd those people are generally dead, which means they have no humit. FBI people or most of them dont have in their blood which means they rely on that information presented by these mechanisations. A wild alex jones appears and wild preppers listen to alex jones. Connecting, and fbi deads connected to that. Which means a bunch of trigger happy retards spending their inflated budget to survaillance of alex jones spawns. You do the maths.

What resources does his land sit atop?

I dont care if youre fuhbee, youre right.

Holy shit I just had an existential feel. I opened up the first image while vid related was playing. Now I want to go farm something.

Probably the most productive lines of thinking here

I literally just had to pay fines yesterday for this very thing. Keeping 12 hens just keep my family in fresh eggs, nearest neighbor is a half mile and is a good friend of mine so would never of complained. Fucking crazy.

Because when you become unreliant of the government you become a threat.

We germans have a hate love to US and A, and we dont like a trigger happy lunatic as a vector. So you better fix your inner policiy with some substancial stuff instead of a ticking time bomb with your idenity politics. distractions. Not even russia likes that shit, they want you to be somehow reasonable.

You should try to get him to share his story on plebbit or something.

The biggest problem with the prepper and offgrid folks is that they typically keep to themselves and nobody ever hears about them getting screwed over.

Decent chance they used satellite pictures to see if you had any building code violations and ended up noticing a chicken coop.

I'm not even joking

archive.is/iee9L

Can't have bad goyim slipping through the cracks and surviving the great collapse. They would be a disgusting sight to see after emerging from our lavish underground bunkers.

you stockpiled resources for the inevitable SHTF?
lol think again, were feeding the niggers with it

If I used a rain barrel, would I have to filter it? Do I just use the sediment technique?

Google "Primitive Accumulation". This is the first stage of a very old process designed to separate legitimate property owners from their land so that the gentry can become landed and rule through economic domination. Happened in Ireland and Northern England/Scotland in the 1600s through 1800s.

Depends, what are you using the water for? I'd not recommend drinking without a solid's filter (usual charcoal and sand barrel set up), and then distilling (vacuum distiller if you can) before using rain water for drinking. Same for crops or aquaponics. Otherwise just solids for 'gray' water usage like washing with soaps, and such.

How do I vacuum distill?

Well, you can get a kit, to set up a simple one. But basics is you get a much more exact distillation of product at a given and much lower temp than with a typical distilling setup. For example you can distil methanol out of mash at around 80 degrees F with a vacuum distiller set up.

I m certainly not a shill, and i dont fuck around. It is still payback time, and those people will one way or another.

Water, always water. I guess if you can control someone's water it's pretty easy to control them.

Can't have self sufficient cattle, goyim.

The source of manipulation is always to have someone carry it, because that is a lot more powerful than the mere idea itself. You need a lot of self sufficant goyim, and dont deal the hands in absolutes. You need to see it as a ven diagram.

Because that's a man you can't control. They want you to rely solely on the state. They want you to be a consumer, not a producer, that's how they will make you fall in line.

And climate change (climats changes naturally over the course of time, got nothing with humans to do), is just a hoax to make you pay more taxes and make changes and laws so that you lose even more freedom and independance due to "saving the environment". Look up Agenda 2030, it says so in that fucking book that UN put out. You're going to have to starve and eat insects like the rest of the equals, like a slave, unless you want to kill the planet due to your harmful ways to nature.

That's what they want, they are fucking psychopaths.

can i interest you in a water filter!?

(((They))) don't want whites to be able to resist

Read up on Ruby Ridge and Waco.

The United States of Israel labels every white person an "enemy of the state" if they don't feed the ZOG machine with tax dollars.

If you're white, the United States of Israel will label you an "enemy of the state" if you don't feed the ZOG machine with tax dolla

If you're white, the United States of Israel will label you an "enemy of the state" if you don't feed the ZOG machine with tax dollars.

8/8 would rob this family and steal their oil.

if you're this familiar with the case you should be able to name the federal charges
what exactly is he being prosecuted for?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

There are 2 AK pattern rifles in the black box on the right side above the green gas cans.

Also

It's like you haven't read the Turner Diaries

land of the free

Because we need to get assault birds off our streets.

The government seeks to self-perpetuate. Dependence in big brother is basic.

Fuck, just call them pets to get around the rule.

Walls without a permit violate building codes by default.
Rain barrels and aquifers are violations of the water acts for the watersheds in Colorado river system (most of the US west and woefully out of date)

A lot of it comes down to the US law being precedent based.
Because of this, any case that reaches attention, not every evil doer and ruffian, must be punished.
If you could fix some of the more common stupid of the watershed acts, you'd do well.
But then you might chance upon effective government, and one party is opposed to that and the other doesn't care.

This type of bullshit would end if we just started killing the judges and lawyers pushing these draconian laws onto innocent citizens.

Don't know why it doesn't happen.

because libertarians and militia types are pussies that can't do shit, and when they do, they get blown the fuck out by actual successful killers like the government

government will always kill you

they will always beat you

lick the governments' boots anti-statists and bend the knee

We all die. Why not die for something that will free your fellow brothers and sisters?

The united states has a serious cowardice issue.

Are… are you being serious user?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:^)
ofc you already know the answer right?

Those were nice games. Do they still make things like this? I haven't been a gamer for a long time

Fullhouse trips mean something, but you're nearly incomprehensible. What the fuck happened to this post?

It's because what we call nations are nothing more than plantations. In a logical society, people like your neighbor would be applauded. But by being self-sufficient, they can't turn him into a debt-slave. The irony is, most of the work being done to persecute this Free Man is done by debt-slaves, who would rather fuck over their fellow man, than grow a pair and be like him. They really are cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgku8Ze72Ts

You don't belong here nigger.

No need to pretend in your case.

they still make new HOMM games
problem is that Ubisoft makes them

so at this point, would i have to move in with the amish in order to live without the government breathing down my neck?

the govt wants to control you
if you don't depend on them they lose control

Okay I'm not an expert in the field, so this is just empty hypotheticals to get the point across.

Now remember that all this happens at once, and all this adds up. All these stops of the crops before they actually reach your neighbor are money that flows into the corporate machine, and a lot of it flows into the corporate machine for nothing in return that way. If he starts growing his own crops to use, all the taxation and administrative costs are lost, which weakens every single company involved.

Or in short terms he's being penalized for unwittingly refusing to be conned out of a large amount of money that would go into the wages of obsolete office jobs.

You're overcomplicating it.

When an animal learns to get through your fence you get rid of the animal, because the others who can fit will learn by example.

That last pic looks kinda gross. I like the idea, but it looks like it was executed by a central planner. It all looks the same.

And that family needs better armament.

Stopped reading.

It's because there are communists in our government that hate the idea of not having control over every aspect of your life. Everything in this country is illegal so they can always go after you if they want to, and if you somehow are not committing crimes they will do it anyway because prosecutors have immunity if they conspire to throw innocents in jail.
A license is a permit to commit a crime, ergo it's illegal to do everything my founding ancestors did in daily life to survive and progress white civilization. You don't own anything if you can be taxed for having it, you don't own your house, you don't own your car, you don't own your own body. The state owns everything, and until people stop being hypnotized by the telmudvision and realize whats going on, stand up, and demand a return to constitutional governance we will continue to live in this perpetual serfdom nightmare.

You know the militia types are almost always constitutionalists, right?

Best filtration method is Reverse Osmosis, it costs about $200 plus instillation but in the long run it is totally worth it as an investment in your health and it is the best filtration out there, it filters water on a molecular level.

why did he tell anyone about this? what a dipshit

This. If we didn't have to rely on big government, the government wouldn't have to exist.

That's also part of the reason the government openly supports feminism

Wickard v. Filburn
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/317/111

tl;dr

40% of the US corn crop goes into fuel ethanol production, which is the main source of subsidies.

Nigger, get an education.

If you're white, the United States of Israel will label you an "enemy of the state" if you refuse to feed the ZOG machine with tax dollars.

Can we get a ban on Russian IPs? They do nothing here but shill. They lie and never offer anything good. It's a cancer. I want Russians to read Holla Forums too but there aren't any that come here who are freely doing it on there own without being part of Putin's cyber army

You know who doesn't eat gmo foods? The scientists who work on them, the executives who own the companies involved, and the politicians who get their palms greased.

They all eat organic.

There's something in gmo shit that we're not aware of yet.

Because someone in the government has either read a history book or two, or is just greedy. They are targeting those that are off the grid in order to get taxes, and to prevent other people from rallying under those that are off the grid. United States is in a death spiral. They need to get more taxes, which will drive people off from paying those taxes, so they start limiting freedoms and rights of individuals. That will drive entrepreneurial people either out of the country, or into welfare, which will result in even more increase in taxation and limitations of personal freedoms.

Frankly speaking it's quite bloody disgusting how all great nations and empires seem to collapse in this very way. They abandon the founding ideas and all of those principles that allowed the tremendous economical growth and prosperity to occur in the first place.

This.

Two things, one: Texas promotes water collection & solar with property tax reductions, and tax exemptions of equipment purchased, and two: Texas owns all of Texas land, there is no federal, what federal land there is they lease from Texas. Another tidibit, Texas property records are all kept in Texas unlike other states that are sent and held by DC.

twdb.texas.gov/publications/shells/RainwaterHarvesting.pdf

cleanenergyauthority.com/solar-rebates-and-incentives/texas/

Source for those quotes, please.

(checked)
In order of appearance:

let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl227.php

Pic related for number two. Specifically article eleven.

The Paine quote is how he begins Age of Reason: ushistory.org/paine/reason/reason1.htm

And the last one is from Madison discussing the intent of and logic behind the first amendment with Edward Livingston.

press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendI_religions66.html

Remember to check the zoning of wherever you live. My neighborhood is dual zoned residential and agricultural, most of the plots are 2 to 3 acres and most of the people have gardens in their yards. The guy next over has 20 beef cattle.

Wait its not normal to have multiple ar's, 6 months supply of food, 7000 rounds of ammo and 200 gallons of water on hand? It's not like I m hording

It's amazing to me that pol thinks people are becoming "redpilled" …

Federal tax receipts through July hit record
washingtonexaminer.com/federal-tax-receipts-through-july-hit-record/article/2598764

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
This is something though. Thanks, Wrongpublican Congress, for all that fiscal conservativism! :^)

Good goy.
Bad goy, what are you doing!

I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is to "Famine" a population to death, when they grow their own food.

Oregon is cucked. Your neighbor should move a bit North. Here in Washington, it's not fucking illegal to collect rainwater. In fact, the state recommends it because it means there's less stormwater to have to process through our water treatment systems.

STOP FUCKIN GPOSTING THIS WHORE EVERYWHERE!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

DO YOU WANT TO DRAWN HER IN YOUR SEMEN?!?!!?

FUCKING

STOP!

Your reaction is probably why, just report them for avatarfagging.

They want him to be marked and this allows him to buy and sell without it.

I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is to poison a populations water supply when they collect rainwater.

I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is to feed a population genetically modified kill foods, when they plant heirloom seeds.

Uh huh, because changing one perfectly safe natural protein to another perfectly safe natural protein in the foliage of a plant somehow creates an insidious, long-acting poison or toxin in its grain.

Welcome to the consequences of generic regulation. The thing to realize is that they aren't attacking you because of any conspiracy or plan to ruin you due to your politics. You are not enough of a threat for that.

The truth is a lot more boring. Laws are mostly created in response to someone fucking everyone else over. That original purpose is quickly lost and said laws are then also used to fuck everyone over. Government is manned by a horde of people who think they are good people, "just doing their job". And their horrendous and amoral actions are ignored, because the average citizen does not give the religion government that they are born with a second thought. No one else is going to have a soul searching over what you get fined or jailed for.
And because laws persist until they are revoked (which rarely happens), as time goes on the mountain of things you can be found guilty for at any time grows ever larger.
This is a natural consequence of how our political system is designed, and it happens in every country.
This is not to say that there are not those that see the opportunity in such a system and take advantage of it. Insider trading laws are a favorite way to ruin rich and powerful foes.

Basically, the fundamental purpose of having laws is no longer connected to the reasons for enforcing them. If a government is staffed by people who are more selfish and shortsighted than nationalistic, then anarcho-tyranny is the result.

Probably because of a combination of very old laws regarding sanitation and health practices (intended for cities, where lots of animals shitting everywhere is very bad) and business taxation.
If you want these things changed, you have to find or make people as mad as you are, and cause enough of a fuss to get them changed. Depending on who populates your local government, you could find open ears or a group of egotistical mini-dictators.
Yeah, that's not a comforting answer. But it's what we have to deal with unfortunately.

we're the bovine that get taken to market. Man himself is an investment, and he can't make profit if he stops giving milk to the "voluntary" milking system.

because marxists

The government wants a large dependent calss which is dependent on welfare. The rest are cattle to be milked for taxes and crushed under debt so they are forced to be wage slaves to pay for the dependent class and to be used as collateral for more government borrowing. Ideally the dependent class should be as large as possible to keep voting in governments that "gibsmedat" and so the wage slave have no say in the matter.

If you are self sufficient you don't fall into these two categories.

The problem with that is that isn't what he was doing, he was physically collecting rainwater in aquifers in a closed loop system (wether by collection of rain drops, mist or evaporation for later use.) guranteeing a fresh supply and disconnecting him from the water grid. This is a huge threat to (((them))) because just as it is with mini homes which are highly effective when paired with the outdoors, hobbies what have you are blowing up, people are looking around them and getting sick of the mundane nature of civilized life. I grew up on a ranch with horses, foul, sheeps, goats, dogs, cats, and freedom to roam. This leads to a different perspective, which just so happens to be the kind of perspective that they want to shut down. So as it goes with your question, he can't claim that it's just going through his property, there is a lot more at play, water rights are a lot like mineral rights, some one may own the property but they don't own the water rights and therefore have "no right" to collect it and that's the lynchpin they collapse on.

It's nothing more than a big whack-a-mole game. They are trying to make restrictions on all sorts of living styles to keep the rentkikes in business and the hoa's running large.

And never forget that big government is crucial for (((them))).

their goal is for all to be dependent, how else do they prove you need them?

You really shouldn't. While mercantilist corporations benefiting the nation as a whole are great, these monstrosities undefinable by older terms tend to take up the term "corporation" because that's the only thing that fits. They work for strictly international interests, are anti-national, and only seek their own self-preservation. Many modern hardline capitalists would forsake their own nation if "the free market decided it", while the neo-Marxist kikes are rolling the nickels that these corporatists use.

Daily reminder that National Socialism is called the Third Position for a reason, it drops both Marxist socialism and modern capitalism like the sacks of bricks they are, for a system that benefits the folk, benefiting the nation, recognizing that there are no two equal persons, and gaining strength through that instead of either enforced squalid equality, or debt-slavery to a mad kike-run machine.

MOTION FOR DISMISSAL FOR FAILURE TO STATE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF CAN BE GRANTED

why would you try to live that lifestyle in a state that doesn't encourage it? That's like going to NY and asking why you can't own 50 guns.

Seems like the "financial finaglers" just draft up a new exec order every afternoon, slap it on the desk of our nigger-in-cheif, and he signs it no questions asked.

You dont even have to collect water besides a tiny bit for drinking water/bathing. Its a retarded inefficient pain in the ass (unless it comes off your roof but then its full of zinc and copper, possible even arsenic, from the shingles). Just make swales to keep your crops well watered and then you can eat beans and cucumbers to keep you hydrated.

Your neighbor isn't the only one OP.

This is happening all over the country. The government will use all sort of bullshit reasons to strip citizens of self sufficiency. Video related.

take a wild guess…

this.

if a nigger started a farm he would just be labelled an industrious nigger.

would probably get some government grants on top.

OP, how did he get caught?

Did someone rat him out or was he buying massive amount of seeds and it triggered a flag?

This is important. I wouldn't be surprised if buying large amounts of seeds without the proper licenses would put you on a list.

Just checked my birth certificate. That pic is confirmed for bullshit.

No, they don't. The entire Western gamedev industry has been taken over by cultural marxists in the last decade, and now solely produces faggy, "diverse" pozloaded shit.

That's what GamerGate was all about, don't you remember?

What the fuck does this mean? I buy hundreds of thousands of heirloom seeds.

this.

its just a form of control thru reliance.

so when shit goes down you have to come begging to the government on your knees. and youll do anything.

Can we just hang all judges already?

His first mistake was telling anyone about his private lifestyle

I'd like to know more about solar panels. How reliable are they currently ?
Does one panel like

2nd pic is sufficient enough for basic needs ?
How many power a single panel can store ?
How much does it cost ? (for a single panel)
Any good manufacturer ?

use propur filter tbh

I'm presently trying to go off the grid. Acquired 20 acres of land (Australia).

Have a single 250W solar panel (~$250AUD), hooked up to 2x40A/h batteries (~$250AUD). Provided I get sunshine, enough to power my laptop (ASUS VIvobook) and a small bar-fridge.

Costly component is the charger/inverter. Mine's capable of 2400W (plan to add more panels/batteries later) and set me back about $480.

Provided you are not "heating" or "cooling" with solar, then solar is definitely viable.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It used to be really easy back in the day to go off the grid and it cost many governments many bags of shekels. Modern governments have learned from this and try to make sure it's damn near impossible. So whenever someone does it anyway, it's CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM time.

but does it stock up energy or it's a plug-and-pray for a clear sunshine ?
mostly using it for lights and charging a phone, using a desktop/laptop and eventually powering a fridge.

The cost will be profitable at some point.

No sources for you, lovingchode, just a reminder that you're a failure of a man who pretends to post as a dyke cunt to fèl as if you have purpose

Are you in the USA?

Either OP's neighbor was a massive faggot and ran his mouth about his prepping or the government caught wind of his hoarding and shut him down. That's what I meant.

China is moving some serious bank into Africa's direction, hope they enjoy their new colonizers.

depends on the volume of the barrel.
make sure the spigot is at least 4 inches above the bottom to avoid sediments.
I have a 6000 Gallon rain water tank, spigot is 6 inches above bottom.
water comes out crystal clear at 1.5M Ohms per cm resistance. I boil it to kill any pathogens, drinking it for years and I'm in very good health.

the simplest test for if your local rainwater is good is: can you hear or see frogs?

frogs mean good water.

nigger cant recgonize a an AK, nigger will be dead in a 3 shot burst. Nothing of value lost except 3 bullets.

Each day, Holla Forums amazes me with its ability to reach ever-higher levels of hypocrisy.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036105/How-Chinas-taking-Africa-West-VERY-worried.html

economist.com/node/18586448

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/29/is-china-good-or-bad-for-africa/

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/7/africans-in-chinachinesemigrantsinafricachinaafricarelations.html

mgafrica.com/article/2015-02-06-putting-the-numbers-in-perspective-and-telling-them-apart-why-africans-need-to-lay-off-the-chinese-migrants

Bullshit, prove it.

But you can't, can you, LC?

0/10, see me after class.

bitchin'

Look into Nickel Iron batteries for energy storage, there's a reason they don't make them anymore…
NiFe batteries are indestructible, and having a decent array of them can provide you with reliable power with little or simple upkeep.

Switzerland is run by open outcry voting on planning matters. the people themselves designed that with a certain amount of 'delphi technique' influencing the voting patterns. The Swiss are quite conservative and like unimaginative conformist designs. the hidden bonus of that design is it would be hard for your enemies to find you as all the land and houses look much the same. Utopia is never as sparkly as you might imagine it.

drown in semen.

is this pic containing lies ?

are these fakes ?

we are not in a class, you are not a professor

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Pepe will show you the path to the good water of the soul. That's fucking biblical right there

If people are less reliant on the government for services they don't have a need for government.

You should watch whatever that documentary for normies is on netflix where the USDA comes in with AR-15s and holds some Family in PA hostage for 12 hours because they were milking their own cows.

It stocks up enough for me. To be safe though, you'd probably want 2 x 250W Solar Panel (or more) and at least 4 x 12V 120A/h batteries imo (with batteries, I was just making use of what I had laying around).

Either way, solar is plenty viable (again, given that you're not heating/cooling). Easy enough to wire up to.

I've only been here for a few weeks and am waiting for a shed to get erected (living in a shipping container presently). As stuff starts to roll along, I'll be blogging it for others (Shitty Australian Regulations appear to be what makes going off-grid difficult.)

I don't know much about these actually. Better than Lithium-Ion, you think?

Was planning on getting Lithium-Ion batteries in the long term, but waiting for them to come down in price.

Yea im in Wisconsin. I order hundreds of thousands of cabbage/ carrot/ turnips/ lettuce seeds for very cheep and plant thos niggers. No one gives a fuck that im buying more seeds than Bill Gates.

Jeez, just admit you hate Holla Forums but Holla Forums is your only friend, in a sick pathetic way so you can reach some semblance of understanding

Eh at least he's a devils advocate that we can sharpen our arguments against

agree tbh

gmo-awareness.com/resources/glyphosate/

You need a hobby kid

ah but what form of your birth certificate do you have, remember Obama?

Swales only work if you have hills on your property you fucking tard. And collecting rain water off your roof only has shit in it if you were stupid enough to use asphault shingles.

Stop larping and go fuck yourself.

Eating cucumbers to stay hydrated cause you have no water to drink…

Go die while you're at it LARP fag.

This ight here should have caused a second civil war.

Your neighbor is not in trouble for saving seeds. You should get specific about what he's being charged with before claiming the gov't is coming after him "for living off the grid".

It would help if you put the archive links in there too, faggot.

Or get rid of the corrupt ones making these "laws" and make sure (((they))) are dealt with.

You don't have to kill them. I forced the one that targeted me out of the legal profession.

Works both ways. All the cops that hassled me are undergoing tax audits. Weaponize government snitch lines like Crimestoppers.

t. Worked in fedgov for years, they didn't believe me

Citation needed

Land of the free

No it isn't.

You really want to fuck with them? Try being born in Quebec or Louisiana and having your organic document as a BAPTISMAL certificate. Trust me, they will avoid you like the plaque if you have capitis diminutio minima or media.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES HAVE BEEN BAKED IN AN OVEN AT 250 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.

NiFe batteries have insane cycle counts exceeding the 10K mark, they might not have the highest discharge rates but that can be offset by having an array of them. Li-Ion is expensive and has a meager cycle count, is prone to degradation over time even when stored properly (room temp, low humidity, cell balancing)
I'm not saying don't use Lithium batteries, but you will save some serious cash by investing in NiFe batteries, infact you'll need to write them into your will.

What state are we talking about, here?
I'm almost ready to call bullshit on this post.
There is only one state I know of that doesn't allow rainwater collection, and that's not for homeowners, it's for corporations that are trying to intercept rainwater and collect it in HUGE amounts before it can reach the local aquifer, for the purpose of selling it to farmers later.

And the feds have nothing to do with local building codes.
I'm not sure what the fuck you're talking about with seeds, so I'll steer clear of that.

That law predates Obama. I hate him too, but there's plenty to hate him for without laying stuff on his doorstep that he didn't originate.

I have chickens & so do many of my neighbors, and I've never heard of such a thing.

Rainwater from your roof is biologically impure, and if it is a composite-shingle roof it may contain chemicals you don't want to drink.
If it is off a metal roof, just a simple filter & then boil is all you'll need, but for a composite shingle roof, I'd recommend distillation.
If you are using it for washing or watering crops, then none of this is needed, just use it.

In what state or county?

That was not the intention of the law, and last I heard, they were rewording it to specifically allow rain-barrel collection systems.

When Trump is elected, why don't we simply ask him to push an "independence rights" bill that "Trumps" all of these local & federal interference bills?
Why not bring this up to him now, so he can use it as a plank in the election, and insure the prepper and "suburban farmer" vote?

No you don't you fucking retard, you fix your fence. Why do idiots who have no experience act like they are experts?

You got a source on that picture user?

Source is photoshop you degenerate

what state?

easier to do with a mob on your back

Yep

Wow, for the first time ever hipsters are actually right about something.

Are you for real? Frankly, I wish I would joke but I find it hard to believe that he have absolutely no idea what he signed on.

It is good that they always drive the rent price up that cause the niggers to leave.

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/05/peril-hipster-economics-2014527105521158885.html

archive.is/0fyg8

Remember that when an empire is going to collapse it usually expands it's influence before going under. The agenda 21 crap for moving people into megacities is to keep people from living outside the sphere of influence of the collapsing (((international system))), this is after the era of world government mind you. You cannot retain physical control over people if they live thousands of miles away from where they get their resources or protection.

So if the US is cucked in terms of being self sufficient in terms of living off the land off grid, where is a good alternative to live.
Non meme answers please.
I just want to be left alone by government bodies

Then immigrant to Papua new guinea and never leave because they are too poor to deport you (lel).

"gmo-awareness.com" get fucked new age hippie shilltard

glyphosate is less dangerous than literally every herbicide it replaced, table salt has a higher LD50, go fuck yourself you retarded illiterate faggot, god damn how the fuck did they let you out of your biology or chemistry classes?

ooh, zing

here's this thing called the central dogma of biology.

[DNA is transcribed into RNA which is translated into proteins]

The DNA that codes for say, bt toxin, can be transferred to a plant genome. the bt toxin protein only affects insects, specifically the larvae of lepidopterans (caterpillars) and acts upon the gut of those animals. It has absolutely no effect on some other insects, and no effect on fish, birds, mammals…

bt corn and bt common are extremely common GM crops which enjoy higher yields due to less destruction by pestilence

the central dogma of biology means that, minus edge cases like retroviruses (HIV for example) and transposons, you cannot take a finished protein into your body and have it rewrite your DNA.

please go fuck yourselves, luddites.

here's a source, it was as hard to find as googling 'bt corn' and literally opening the first fucking link.

god damn you people have to be fucking deliberately retarded.

entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef130

*bt cotton, fuck

Because folks don't murderously riot anymore.

Fowl are birds.
Foul is rotten egg.

Get a laptop car charger (DC-DC PSU).
You can gut it for the tiny circuit inside or use as is. They are available for output voltages ranging from 12 to 24 volts. Devices rated for 9 volts will take 12 happily, they have regulators builtin.

Same thing for any device that is ultimately DC powered. For 4-5 volt devices use phone chargers.

You can also buy just the DC-DC circuits from ebay and such, or make your own.

Do you do any filtering?

A lot of states have laws that prohibit farming activity in areas not zoned for such activities. Michigan, where I live, had very lax rules about farming activities, with specific laws protecting small farms and such, but even here a few years ago Gov Snyder passed a law with the republican legislature to ban most forms of small farming.

Has to be something to prohibit self sufficiency. I can't understand why this type of activity is so regulated.

Monsanto is clearly part of this game to enslave people.

Clearly they want no one to use anything but their crops so you cannot earn from them without going through monsanto..

Basically, FUCKING KILL THEM ALREADY.

I will tell you a secret.

Your a slave.

They are going to do martial law, gun confiscation, mass starvation, biological weapons against population. They are going to break the population and turn the country into a prison camp.

Just get out of NATO.

There are concentration camps even in New Zealand. The CIA and FEMA people talk to each other and many of them have fled to South America.

The government is insane. The children of the people who ruled until the 80s are insane. They are the worst generation in human history, for the last five hundred years. These are the kind of people, who destroy civilizations once they obtain power. They are completely self destructive.

The globalization plan, has America and Israel being destroyed. Americans are supposed to be "the next boat people".

Self-sufficient people will not be affected by the crisis, they have to crush these people. You are supposed to get out of the country or stay and die.

Then they will flood the country with Indians and Chinese, replace the natives.

They have several plans and options and none of them involve the people becoming wealthy and prosperous and free.

They are even pushing for mandatory food irradiation, so the food you buy in the store is sterile and does not contain any viable seeds that could possibly be grown.

They had since the 60s to prepare for this. They are not going out of power, without a fight.

You underestimate how stupid the general population is. They are putting rat poison in their water and they have been drinking it for decades. They dropped the IQs by 10 points, with chemical just in last 15 years.

Just get out. Save yourself.

Kikes always go after independent white people, especially those who can create their own food. Google Kulaks and the Communists.

Saving seeds is illegal.

They are banning seed banks and creating laws that they can be be raided at gun point by SWAT teams.

Look up Rawsome foods. They have been attacking food co ops with weapon drawn, for a decade now.

All of the industrial scale seed harvesting machines in the US have been destroyed. Monsanto ran the companies under that allowed farmers to harvest their own seeds. ALL OF THE COMPANIES.

Look up "New Order of the Barbarians" and note that Rockefeller owns Monsanto, Chase Manhattan (and look up other corporate holdings).

"New Order of the Barbarians" outlines what the Rockefeller institute has planned for your future.

At this point, so much of the population is illiterate, dependent on the government or morally corrupted. That it would be easy enough to pay 5% of the population to round up and murder the resistors.

The NSA programs are about identifying them and they can just go through the lists.

They said in their papers that they would use criminal gangs (like Mexican gangs) for assassinating political dissidents. So it could not be traced back to them. "Fingerprint-less campaigns".

It does not end with fluoride, rat poison in the water. Research XMRV and the dead biological weapon researchers. Research the assassination of the Florida vaccine researcher who was being harassed by the FDA. Who they found dead with bullet holes in the chest, his carcass thrown next to a river after an FDA raid, in an "apparent suicide".

The XMRV is particularly bad. 30% of population is already infected. HIV attacks T4 cells. XMRV attacks T11 cells.

The other thing, is no one cares. The population is too stupid and illiterate and debased. They do not care. They d not even want to know what is being done to them. They would not believe it, if they were told.

So find the truth and save yourself.

I want to reiterate. The government/corporations (same owners) are using biological and chemical weapons on the population.

And no one cares. They just do not care. They are too stupid to understand what is going on. They are too stupid to wade through the disinformation and attempts at diluting, distracting from reality.

All you need to do is have the poisoners, release a CDC press release contradicting all of the research to date. Or have Snopes "debunk it" and then its not real to the normies.

Reality does not matter anymore. People's beliefs have no basis in reality.

If they tell people there are twelve or more genders, they will believe it. Anyone who only believes in two genders, is a racist, sexist, transphobic cis white male scum lord.

They are using biological weapons on their own population and the evidence is concrete, undeniable. No amount of disinformation can refute already published data.

All they can do is murder the researcher, retract the original papers and then publish their own "throwing doubt" on the same thing, that has been replicated dozens of time in three countries.

People do not care.

This is a bigger red pill, than anything else. That they want you dead and that the public does not even care. Maybe 1 in 800 and even fewer will do anything about it.

The same thing behind the idea that Haitian minimum wage of 30 cents was too much. Control, fear, paranoia, being a dickhead.

We need a rule against walls of single-line-paragraphs of text. They are CTR-level spam.

Something is up that is for certain.

Growing your own food is actually a great way to have your labour avoid taxation though. Since you are not selling the product of your labour, no commerce is taking place. Growing enough food to feed a family isn't very hard, I recommend Carol Deppes "The Resilient Gardener".

Building your own stuff is the same thing really. Instead of working and paying taxes for income, then paying to build stuff for you (more taxes collected), you just sidestep the whole thing and build your own shit.

The smart thing is to have it be a "business" on a small scale, but in reality it's just for you.

Those posts look fine. Most paragraphs are two-line for me. Check your widescreen privilege, shitlord.
Well, my screen is probably wider than yours, but I like to have two windows side by side.

bump

We have limited resources. Booming population.
They want to keep track of all of it in order to stop the world imploding.

Ironically, that will implode the world.

Hands off, try to distribute info about the mess we're in, let the people organize themselves.
They will work together if their world will implode otherwise.
Keeping track of things slows down the process and installs paranoia in the system. This is the last thing we need.

Independent people with strong wills and self-determination are dangerous to modern governments. They want consumers, and passive workers. They want people who don't think too much, just work their shitty job and buy shit they don't need and pay their taxes. People who trust their TV.

The more people depend on government, the more control they have over your life. If the government provides your food, your water, your shelter, and your entertainment, then you're gonna have a much harder time rebelling than someone like OP mentioned. That guy may not even hold any revolutionary sentiments, may just as well wanna live his life and not be bothered too much. But that kind of thinking is dangerous to the global elite, and it must be punished. Conspiracy theorists, "preppers", hunters, etc are all demonized and ridiculed by mainstream media.

Modern governments want human cattle to drive the wheels of consumerism.

The government is a need to control.
You can't define government by the tiny minority who genuinely try to help those who want help without forcing many who don't want help to get taxed.

You define it by the systems in place where the invisible minority tricks the masses to think they are in control and if anything goes wrong it is just some other sub group of commoners among them that has hurt them.

It is never the bankers.
It is never usury.
It is never corruption.
There are no foreign powers.
Voting is legitimate.
The masses control by democracy.

See no evil.
Hear no evil.
There is no evil.

useful retards and/or shills
irrelevant to make a distinction