I fucked my mom's 36 year old mexican friend when i was 14

i fucked my mom's 36 year old mexican friend when i was 14.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlastnames.us/last-names/Spanish/G/G-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much longer do you have before the syphilis kills you?

How big was his dick?

it should have killed me a long time ago if she had given me anything.

this happened in 1993. from august 1993, to december 1993.

lol. she was a lady with a 3 year old kid. kid's name was priscilla. neither one had a dick.

What led up to it? Was she attractive?

she was drunk. kept flirting with me. i had no idea though cause I had no experience with women. I thought she WAS flirting but wasnt sure. until she blew a kiss at me. then i knew for sure.

lol. i was shaking but trying not to shake.

probably a 5 or 6 face. had a trimmed mustache so when she kissed me I felt it prickle my face but i didnt care. i was going to get laid. her body was nice though. big ass and big tits. she was chubby. first time i had felt big tits like that. also, she grabbed my hand and put it on her crotch when she was kissing me and I remember feeling how hot her crotch was. that was very new to me then.

Was it awkward or were there any weird moments?

one big awkward moment. she had her kid asleep on the floor on top of a blanket (cobijas san marcos, i remember that shit because of the drawings on it) and we were fucking on the bed. we were in the middle of fucking and i had my face on her neck and when i turned around to suck her tits her kid was standing next to the bed looking at us fucking. i stopped and told her (cause she had her eyes closed) that her kid was looking at us and she put a blanket on us and told me to just keep going because she (the kid) didnt know what were were doing anyway. so i did.

but then when we started fucking again the kid started crying while i was fucking her mom, so we stopped and didnt get it on again because my mother was supposed to comeback soon and her kid was now awake and she couldnt get her back to sleep.

when are you going to kill your mother and then kill yourself?

people are genuinely interested in this story, don't be a shitposter, yeah?

i have no plans to kill my mother or myself. my life is good.

do you know where you are?

No one fucking cares about your shitty story OP

lol. thats not me.

i am here

Sure thing, faguette.

not lying. you can stop acting like a nigger though.

i have no skills for photoshop. nor can i afford it. and i certainly wouldnt buy it to prove you wrong.

are you 12 by any chance?

Spoken like a true brainlet.

i thought this place wasnt supposed to be anything like reddit. lol.

I'll bet if you were a 14 year old woman and your mother's friend were a 36 year old man, he'd have been put in prison and subsequently executed by either the state's "humane" methods or by some gangbanger who doesn't like rapists.

How obnoxious can you get?

well, I happen to not only agree with you on the fact that its a fucked up double standard, but given my experiences with my mother's friend, I also wouldnt get enraged if I had a daughter and she was sleeping with an older male.

but then again, I dont have kids… so maybe I'd change my mind if it really happened. who knows…. but thats how i feel about it now.

Did you cum in her?

Was there any love in this or was it completely for sex?

yes. a few times. told me not to worry about it. said she was on the pill but i never saw her take anything. i was dumb.

no love. i would just wait for my mother to leave the house to go and grab her boobs and see if she wanted to have sex. most of the time she would but she was always telling me to check my mother really left and shit like that. i had to go down a flight of stairs and check my mother's parking space and then run back and fuck.

You're a homo who lies and you also have five different diseases too.

Brah someone in the world must have had this happen to them, it's not that unlikely

lol. not lying. I wish I rememered her last name. I could look up Priscilla on facebook and tell her I fucked her mom when I was 14.

I could prove it to her.

Have what happen to them? Aids?
ecks dee

Or you could fuck Priscilla and tell her as you cum.

Did you go down on her?
Did she go down on you?
Did you do anal?
How old were you when you next had sex with someone else?

Dubs confirm you have a half spic kid running around out there

Well yeah, that too. But I dont know what she looks like now. I do know for sure she is 27, or maybe 26. And she probably still loves in the Los Angeles area.

yes. no experience so she was constantly telling me how to do it.

yes.

yes. i thought all girls were supposed to be loose like that after, but when I got my first girlfriend later on I found out your dick doesnt just slide in in all girls. it was just her. she was loose.

16. with my first girlfriend. she was 16 too.

yeah, I guess its possible. although that would be weird. really weird.

Thanks. Did you cum in her mouth and if so, did she swallow it? Not that I have to ask if she did anal… nice.

Your kid probably been trying to border jump to find you

"¡Papi! ¡Te encontre!"

yeah she would swallow, which initially always blew my mind. she was always aggressive though. like even when she would kiss me she was like an animal in heat. when I would suck her tits she would tell me to suck them "like youre a baby" which I then would, but now it makes me fucking laugh for how stupid that was. but I think she was like that maybe because I was young and all that. but I dont know. thats just what I think now.

Her fucking last name started with a G. and Im trying it to remember it hard. fuck.

well, she was already here when we lived with her and we would fuck. but even if she got deported, my kid would be a citizen either way.

shameful

Whoa whoa whoa… they weren't married or even a couple, and she insta-borted with the pill.

Gonzalez - Garcia two of the most common. also try this
americanlastnames.us/last-names/Spanish/G/G-2.html

Did the experience shape your taste in women? e.g. preference for latinas, women of similar body shape, hair type, etc.

How big was he?
Did it hurt?
Do mexican dudes get circumcised?

I was looking at that same list too. and what's with the spanish last name Goblin kek

my second gf was mexican too but everything else after that has been white. we were just poor when I was growing up so we lived in some mexican ghettos or ghetto-like neighborhoods. (east la, whittier, norwalk).

as an adult I have dated nothing but white women. but its probably because of my environment after that and now. I like all women provided I find something attractive in them. blacks is hard though.

homosexual jokes are so 1993 bro.

would you say that to defend pic related?

Yeah man, the "projects" and run down white trash apartments of my youth, there was always forbidden hookups happening. Age-discrepancies, cheaters, racemixing, lots of drinking and drug use. A debaucherously good time!

Anywyas, thanks for sharing!

no problem brother.

You know that is a completely different situation. That's a rare, beautiful, blonde aryan woman. She is ruined now. A white man can spread seed amongst the weeds and still have a great family later.

You are so brave and beautiful OP. I hope you die in a fire.

Praise user; you know the omniscient entity known as google.

but they weren't married or even a couple, and she insta-borted with the pill…

That remark is only valid in the context in which it was made, your autism notwithstanding.

Sí. Todo elogia a google

it sounds like you're making up excuses for your degeneracy. double standards aren't healthy, user.

It sounds like you're dropping context and forming axioms with the leftovers. Autism without a formal education in grammar and logic is dangerous, user.

whatever man. knock yourself out

As a dude with a fetish for older thicc latinas I am very jealous of you.

Did she ever cook for you?

oh yeah. eggs and choriso or tortillas with eggs all mixed up and with salsa on top. oh and tacos with lettuce on top. my mother would eat her food too sometimes.

did she ever speak Spanish while you were fucking her?

haha. yes. i didnt understand a word of it but I didnt care. i was just happy to get sex from her.

btw, i think her last name was gallegos or gallagas or something like that. anyone know a Reyna Gallegos in Los Angeles? 60 years old? Has a daughter named Priscilla?

The proper term is envious.

sorry

But only YOU ate her taco!

ZING

What was the kinkiest thing you did with her? What was her favorite position? Yours?

i was 14 dude. i had fucking idea what i was doing. most of the time i was just over eager that my mother would leave to work or somewhere else so i could hit her up for sex. one time i grabbed her tits with my mother in the apartment (but in her room) and she slapped my hand and made an angry face and after that she told me not to do stuff like that when if my mother was home and I mostly stopped. but at that age you're a complete fucking dumbass and its all a joke to you, so I didnt take it too seriously.

anyways, long winded fucking response. probably kinkiest thing we did was fuck in her closet because she was afraid my mother would show up too soon and she told me she wanted to have time to put our clothes on just in case. but the door was locked, so I dont know what the fuck that was about.

me on top. sucking her tits. like i was a baby. i still know the word for sucking to this day. (chupalas)

lol. anything. literally anything. even grabbing her boobs over her clothes.

Did she like anal or was it just something you got "rewarded" with?

Did she like for you to cum on her tits/face?

she would ask me to do it or tell me how to do things to her and i was just more than happy too. like i said, anal with her was really easy and when i tried to do the same with my girlfriend later on i was surprised how "not-easy". it was one of those things you learn only from experience. and btw, same thing with her vagina. it was looser than my girl. that one was really noticeable too.

her tits a few times. never really came on her face because she would just swallow the cum. never asked her either. it only lasted a few months until her and my mother fought over money and she moved out.

How the fuck can she be a fucking 5-6/10 what kind of standards to you have!!

Pic related is 37 years old and is a true 7/10.

Other pic is how a girl should look in her 20s.

i was 14. I had no standards. my standard was sex. Im not ashamed to admit it.

also, both of those girls are stunners. 10/10 both of them. you're crazy if those 7/10 to you.

Dude, it's a logarithmic scale. Ass and tits matter, too. The girl on the right is a 8.7 face but a 3/10 tits, and I'm not hopeful about her ass. Girl on left is a cutey 7/10, no argument.

fuck off nigger. natalia is a 10

OP here. I have to go. gotta start my day.

i'll comeback later on. laters anons.

Why do you think your on reddit? Lurk moat newfag or get the fuck out.

haha. it was an ironic post you cunt.

anyways, gotta go. gonna be lates.

laters.

Lurk moar newfag this isn't reddit sage.

Oh and puff vulva and innie don't? You know thats gentic and with %90 of blonde blue eyed girls ( Not american dyed brown haired girls ) they innies.

And ass and tits only matter to africans or jew brain washed americucks.

If the face is cute then even a flat chest is great infact can make it better for whole loli factor.

Only niggers like "THICCC" meme ugly girls.

yeah right

I want reddit to leave

Fuck off back to reddit faggot.

Oh I know, my first gf was a 15-yr old blonde slut, and her pussy was a fucking dream. I thought she was a typical girl, so I was shocked when the sloppy Irish cunt who was my 2nd gf showed me her beef curtains.

I missed this little gem before I responded. You're a sick, sick man. Big yummy titties are delicious, bro. You're a sick fucking dude if you like unripe fruit.

That's hot OP now tell me how to get gf so i will fickiy ficky

knowing how beaner age thats the equivalent of a 70yo grandmother.
you discussing faggot.

i agree with that fag
he may have low standards but if you think Natalia is a 7/10 for her age you should go out more often.
the average 35 yo is no where near that, Natalia is one in a million.

That is so very regionally dependent. I worked at a mall in San Diego and saw literally dozens of women hotter than that on a daily basis, many blondes. On the contrary, I traveled in Britain recently for 1 week and saw nobody even close to her.

pics or it didn't happen.
on another note you shouldn't take Britain as an example as they don't really have "average" looking women.
they're either 1~4 or on very rare occasions you see a 10/10 out of no where.
not sure what's going on on that island.

Oh I'm an old man now, son, these are stories of yesteryear. Just come visit here sometime. But be warned: the weather and the women will ruin everywhere else for you.
It was bad. I spent the most time in Yorkshire (lol hobbits) and I'd see a lot of blonde girls from behind, with their hair in a high pony tail (so fkn hot) but they'd turn around and it was a horror fest every time. EVERY. TIME. Side note: there is a pub every 50 feet, and I'm not exaggerating.

OH! And Amsterdam was ridiculous. The only place that rivaled San Diego as far as beautiful women I've ever seen. And they were taaaall as fuck, like the average girl is 5'10" or taller there.

Why didn't you get the kid to join in with you?

cringe**

No she isn't that rare.

I live in eastern europe and most 35 year olds are pretty hot tbh.

Yeah I mean she seemed cool with her kid seeing and she was fucking 14 year old she had pedo written all over her should have asked if her kid could was it a girl?

You're a pig

Cow udders are legit disgusting. get a better fetish.

this. DFC is best.

well im back.

why didnt i get the kid to join us?

well, Im not into 3 year olds. maybe if chans were around those days and the idea had been repeatedly implanted into my head relentlessly I would have thought: "Well, maybe someone from the chans might be into that kind of shit".

lol. not even close.

bump

You normie faggot