Do you own a desktop, laptop or both?

Do you own a desktop, laptop or both?

both

data mining thread?

Nobody wants to datamine Holla Forums losers.

Erm... hello fellow technology enthusiasts. I'd just like to inquire for no particular reason here... Can I get your age, country, state, religion, sexual orientation, and could you perhaps tell me about what sites and what software you use on a regular basis? Just curious ha ha.

Then stop wasting your companies research budget by trying to survey us.

If you don't want to get datamined then get off the internet.

Except the internet thrived before the (((data miners))) arrived.

You're saying that as we don't have a choice.

you don't own nothing, goyim!

Sure buddy, no problem
Sweden
Lol, I don't need no sky daddy to tell me what to do
Culturamourous cuck-kin
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Google

I own a deskwatch and a smarttop.

So muslim, eh?

I owned your mom last night

that explains the loud banshee noises coming from upstairs.

That wasn't him, it was me who got my penis caught in the vacuum cleaner, couldn't reach the off button. It was a mess.

I had a "gaming" laptop back then in 2007 or 2006. It wasn't called a gaming laptop back then because those weren't a thing yet, but I paid 2k for that shit.

It was my fathers fault, I was 16 or 15 and asked him for a new cool computer. He just gave me 2k and told me to buy something and in the store they told me why buy a big computer when I can have a portable laptop? Laptop was total trash, couldn't even play games at max settings that came out before the laptop. Halo CE for example didn't work properly.

Anyway, using self made computers since 2008. I still do have a laptop lying around here, but it's only 800€ laptop that I got off ebay for 250€. Using it a streaming device, it's hooked up to my tv and I can stream movies from my computer to that shit so I can watch it on my TV.

It's only natural that satan would participate in a data mining thread.

Wondered why it looked like a murder scene when I came up from the basement.

Too be fair, back in 2008 laptop CPUs and GPUs were radically different from Desktop CPUs and GPUs. Today high-end laptop chips are virtually identical to their desktop counterparts

Why not server?

Desktop for vidya, laptop for work. Windows is quarantined on the gaming PC, so I don't get any botnet where it matters. It's a glorified game console, and it doesn't even have a browser. Laptop has a Linux distro, and it's where I do all my programming, writing and shitposting.

Why yes my fellow Holla Forums user.
of Empires 2. I didn't like 3 that much.
Yes
Existence
Youslam. It's Islam in second person.
Comfy
Left eye and right eye. Sometimes my phone camera.
Pajamas are pretty soft to wear.

Broth

Good to know. I have to use laptops because power prices are like 3 times the amount everywhere else in North America.