Based Negress College Professor put on leave for saying 'Israel created ISIS'

Based Negress College Professor put on leave for saying "Israel created ISIS"
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-created-isis-professor-placed-leave-by-top-liberal-college-1574165

Joy Karega claimed Isis is not an 'Islamic terrorist organisation', but a 'CIA and Mossad operation'.

In a November Facebook post, which has since been deleted, Karega claimed: "It's troubling that in this day and age, when there is all this access to information, most of the public doesn't know who and what Isis really is. I promise you, Isis is not a jihadist, Islamic terrorist organization. It's a CIA and Mossad operation, and there's too much information out here for the general public not to know this."

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160805025034/http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israel-created-isis-professor-placed-leave-by-top-liberal-college-1574165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive: web.archive.org/web/20160805025034/http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israel-created-isis-professor-placed-leave-by-top-liberal-college-1574165

See Holla Forums? They're not all bad.

They do all have to leave though.

Holy shit, we have discovered the way to get a nigger fired! (I wouldn't get a redpilled nigra fired though)

I don't think so.

Wow, niggers really are starting to wake up to the kike menace

That's a pretty much guaranteed way to get anyone fired user.

Good. Niggers fighting against Jewry only benefits our position.

No nigger can ever be based though regardless.

y

Also (((Oberlin))) is a big liberal kike school. I'm pretty sure Lena Dunham went there.

OY VEY!

Negro slaves were an honorable race then after Reconstruction their society was destroyed by activist jews telling them they should get reparations forever.

not really

Cuckchan please gtfo.

i dont know about honorable but i do know that black families were 78% intact before the civil rights act compared to less than 10% today. the free gibs destroyed them. they need to be motivated by base instincts, such as survival. the plights of subhumans….

I guess all whites need to leave too, huh?

Now I know you're a nigger. Fuck off back to cuckchan, Jamal.

Is she still alive?

fuck off back to 4 cuck you faggot nigger lover

jesus christ cuckchan you are fucking disgusting

She falls into the same trap a lot of people do, thinking that the two are mutually exclusive. IS is both a jihadist Islamic sect as well as CIA and mossad backed. The rank and file are jihadists and the leaders are sellouts and agents. It isn't a question of Jews or Muslims, it is both.

so this is what happens when they get a little education? see truth about jews, no feelz for jews.

Civic nationalist spotted and reported!
Enjoy your ban.
>>>/oven/

Not even Sowell? Dude has great shit to say.

not even sowell

he opposed trump, revealing whose side hes really on

or at least I think he did

I wasn't aware of that, I'll have to look into it.

Thats fine but let them have their own country.

Yep, he opposed Trump. Sounds like a cuck in the process.

He is dead to me. ;_;

It's funny, for months posters have been told to go back, but this recent cuckchan migrant invasion really highlights just how bad things have been over there.

You niggers stand out as bad as your average CTR shill.

Lots of civnat posters on today.

cuckchan migration leave

tbf she's half right, but whatever. I don't think martyring a nog is the best way to go about things, they already have a persecution complex as it is.

They still need to go back to africa, where presumably they can show us what a black nation of non-niggers would look like.

This niggress found out the hard way who rules over her.

It's painfully obvious now how many of these useless faggots are floating around here now.

Read the thread nigger. Only the cuckchan refugees are praising this sheboon.

Niggers are niggers are niggers. The best they can hope to be are tools to be used by us against the kikes. Also as obsolete but marginally useful farm equipment.

Here's to hoping more niggers start openly naming the Jew.

I kinda want to fucker her now tbh lads

Enjoy your EbolAIDS.

RED PILLED AS FUQ
#Woke

woke as fuck, family

I think woking our darker skinned compatriots will be key in unraveling the indoctrination. By being minorities, they're immune to a lot of accusations. But most importantly, they're aggressive/simple enough to go all out on social media.

so are they real muslims or not?

make up your mind Holla Forums

kill yourself, retard

Of course having allies of different races is obviously of huge political importance. If a White person goes off about the Jews they'll just call them a neo nazi or white supremacist, its more difficult for them when non-Whites speak out against the Jews.

She could be a genuinely nice girl who's very smart, educated, and responsible.

She should still be sent back to Africa.