Clinton up 9 Points over Trump Nationally in NBC Poll

Clinton up 9 Points over Trump Nationally in NBC Poll

By Bianca Padró Ocasio | 08/04/16 06:41 PM EDT

A poll released on Thursday by NBC News and The Wall Street Journal showed Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by 9 points, with the Democrat polling at 47 percent and the Republican at 38 percent.

The survey said Trump is more popular among whites and seniors, while his Democratic rival is leading among women and AfricanAmericans. The two were close among male voters, with a 1 percentage point lead for Clinton.

Participants favored the Republican nominee on issues such as changing the status quo (48 percent to 26 percent), dealing with crime (44 percent to 36 percent) and standing up for America (41 percent to 39 percent).

Meanwhile, the Democrat was ahead in dealing with immigration (49 percent to 39 percent), changing the country for the better (42 percent to 36 percent) and dealing with a crisis (51 percent to 33 percent).

Both candidates polled within a narrow margin on handling terrorism and homeland security, Clinton with 44 percent and Trump with 43 percent.

The poll was conducted from July 31 to Aug. 3 and sampled around 800 registered voters. The poll had a 3.5 percent margin for error.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-why-did-nbc-pay-chelsea-clinton-20140616-column.html
archive.is/7NYAG
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/mcclatchy-marist-25067
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you actually believe these recent polls are legit kill yourself.

Hi CTR

Haven't been paying attention have you CTR. Go check the catalog next time you lazy stupid traitorous fucking cunts.

Into the trash it goes.

gosh I wonder who runs the Wall Street Journal….

I'm guessing this is the buffer they need to give a plausible bump to Trump after the debates. It'll be game over for her, but the polls will say it's really close.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

maybe this will finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
stump the trump.

Ruh-ro

I don't know what it is, but how come US presidential votes are so volatile. I mean they change every day to a high number. Are so many people undecided ?

Mods are faggots.

Fuck off evalion cuck

Holla Forums response reads as pic related. now please leave. thanks

The polls are made up.

I do not know about the rest of those states but it is also a good idea to keep in mind Florida requires you to be registered as a D or R to vote in the primary. If you are registered independent or unaffiliated you could not vote in the Florida primary. The landslide is going to be so large there is no way they can cover it up in every state.

I want CTR to leave.

The polls are literally being rigged. The funny part? The people who do the polling came out and outright said it.

That said,

Top shill.

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-why-did-nbc-pay-chelsea-clinton-20140616-column.html

even if they are fake, the amount of people that vote in these polls is somewhere in the thousand, an insignificant number compared to how many people there are, overall, in America.

Poll threads should warrant a ban of minimum 1 month tbh.

Or at least not saging in them.

archive.is/7NYAG

That said, looking over old articles when the media was not in Hillary's corner but Obama's would be a good thing but you know they will start deleting those articles or revising them so always archive.

A poll released by our enemies says we're losing.

CTR got doxed. Fuck your place of employment, that building.

The media is going to be talking about this poll all day tomorrow, Trump down by 15 points:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/mcclatchy-marist-25067

The polls may be fudged but ao many normies care about that shit, what can we do?

It's absolute bullshit. Independents have always favored Trump.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
Sage goes in at least the email field otherwise you bump this shit back to the first page. which I don't think these anons meant to do

don't be stupid newfag, sage goes in ALL fields

Even from the way you quote articles, I can tell you're not from here.

This is obviously last-ditch end-game effort by the establishment.
The establishment-approved polls are hilarious.
It should only serve to bolster our pride and confidence.
I'm 36 and I've never seen them so panicked in all my days. It's beyond the pale of mere propaganda at this point. The only way Trump loses this election is if they cheat.