If you could somehow know the exact minute before you die, what would you want your last words to be?

If you could somehow know the exact minute before you die, what would you want your last words to be?

Kill every kike

I would wait until the very last few seconds, time it just right and say
and then die before I could finish. Just to fuck with people

WOW SO ORIGINAL!

I would say [INSERT MEMEPHRASE HERE]

There's your fucking thread, OP.

The purpose of life is to struggle as hard as you can for what you believe in, and enjoy the struggle

Those are strange last words

Good words user,i would say ,
-struggle to do the right thing

Not the last words I would've chose but okay I guess that works

no Me would(n't)

With my dying breath:

"haha warosu"

"So much for the tolerant left"

kimochi warui

Was dying part of your plan?

I'd use that final minute to renounce my sins and formally accept Jesus Christ as my one true lord and savior, just in case the whole 'burning in Hell for all eternity' thing isn't just a meme.

why not just do that anyway

coward

"I never believed in the banks. Those fucking kikes would only steal all my money. I keep my millions of dollars under the… Arrgg" *Dies*

go back to facebook

le go back to reddit

my only regret is that i have boneitis

Because no matter how much I might want to believe, I just can't. I figure that if I knew I was gonna rip in the next sixty or so seconds, I'd be so overwhelmed with terror 'that I could make myself believe in the passion of the moment, for at least long enough to shoot off a sincere plea for forgiveness to whatever higher power might be listening.

I'm sure you'd do the same thing, y'little fuckin' skid.

oh snap

lol good one

"Data minners are cancer killing this place"

/thread

3 out of 10, life has it's moments but is mainly a skinner box.

I wonder if God can bane post

can't banepost if you don't exist

As for datamining, I am genuinely curious as to what you think anyone would get out of knowing people's hypothetical last words would be. This isn't like asking what your favourite fast food outlet is or why you don't use X - I can understand that those could be legitimate albeit contrived market research ploys.

Saint Anderson disproves the possibility of that

trips confirm muzzos are wrong

NIGGERS NIGGGERS NIGGERS NIGGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

what a good post

I'd probably just fucking forget the time and say something retarded. Literally retarded. I'm literally borderline retarded, just barely qualified for not retarded due to some legal and medical technicalities.

"I hid my my stolen riches in… in.. urgh-"

t. Fred "please steal people's money to fund shitty propaganda channels and bring in more black people" Rogers

It's the only way to go.

THERES A BOMB HORY SHET RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN