Hello from CorrectTheRecord

Looks like someone is still in the office… dancing like a faggot. Holy cow are these guys amateur hour!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84175502/#84179139
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84175502/
ebay.com/itm/Russian-Altyn-original-helmet-FSB-/322216485616
depotmilitary.com/index.php?id=48
lipsum.com/
time.com/4125236/hillary-clinton-beijing-speech-video/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975#p84189975
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
lewiscomputerhowto.blogspot.nl/2014/06/how-to-hack-wpawpa2-wi-fi-with-kali.html
i.sli.mg/5Fs0zj.png
cos.va-vdacs.com/cgi-bin/char_search.cgi?act=2&sysorgno=29081&orgname=Bonner Group, Inc (Registration Pending)
idealist.org/view/org/dtDH4gCtdcH4/
factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC
citizensforethics.org/content/index
archive.is/ga5f4
archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx
mailbait.info/
luggagefree.com/tell-a-friend/
k-international.com/blog/what-does-lorem-ipsum-mean/
listings.findthecompany.com/l/474505350/Wild-Onion-Media-Llc-in-San-Marcos-TX
facebook.com/bridget.hauser?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/ashleyrdtx?fref=ufi&rc=p
facebook.com/connortshaw?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/sam.mccabe123?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
facebook.com/mattlochman?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
bluehost.com/
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
wdprs.internic.net/
icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en
facebook.com/wildonionmedia/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice pink horse, faggots.

What the fuck–no, where the fuck are you OP

OK, so you're there, what are you going to do now? Eat a sandwich and leave the wrapper on their doorstep?

Isn't this the office of CTR?

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the UPS Store right now.

Whatever he does, this had better make the news tomorrow.

Set it on fire, user. Do it, do it now.

Ask them for a job OP, become our inside man

BURN IT DOWN

AW SHIT NIGGA HE ABOUT TO CAUSE A HAPPENING
PRAISE KEK

catch any good pokemon?

I wish I had ambassador pineapple to cause some real change.

Checked

Whatever you do, make it quick. JIDF and co are probably on the phone with them already.

Hi CTR. Getting a bit nervous?

Thanks for the dose, Pepe

Cattle die, and kinsmen die,
and so must one die oneself.
But there is one thing I know which never dies,
and that is the fame of a dead man's deeds

Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there, Please be a active shooter there

Hit the fire alarm you faggot op.

This is the end of days are you gonna do nothing?

It's probably illegal but keeping this thread alive with pics of the different faggots who work there day in and day out would be kinda fun.

This is going to be a blue balls thread, isn't it?

BREAKING
HOME MADE GAS DEVICE DETONATED AT UPS STORE
WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU?

I hope not.

This isn't OP guys its from cuckchan

I figured. We never have any fun

SHEEEIIIIT

We are keks messengers user, be calm. He will reward us

Yeah and somebody there says they already called the cops. This is why you don't go there, even if somebody does something interesting, there's always someone else there ready to fucking ruin it.

Jesus they couldn't even put in a ceiling for their paid shitposters. Fucking disgusting. Or I guess the NEET CISbusting cunts don't understand what proper accommodations in an office are or what soap and a razor is either for that matter

too bad one of the monitors wasn't turned towards the window and showing reddit or 4chan

Op do something you dumb fuck.
At least throw a rock or something.

Camera Maker: HUAWEI
Camera Model: EVA-AL00
Image Date: 2016-08-04 22:13:07 (no TZ)
Focal Length: 4.5mm (35mm equivalent: 27mm)
Aperture: ƒ/2.2
Exposure Time: 0.058 s (1/17)
ISO equiv: 640
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)
White Balance: Auto
Light Source: Daylight
Flash Fired: No
Color Space: sRGB
GPS Coordinate: 38° 54′ 2.85″ N, 77° 1′ 3.50″ W
GPS Altitude: -6.35m
Caption: cof
Software: EVA-AL00C00B176

Image Date: 2016-08-04 22:13:14 (no TZ)
Exposure Time: 0.050 s (1/20)
ISO equiv: 500
GPS Coordinate: 38° 54′ 2.94″ N, 77° 1′ 3.28″ W
GPS Altitude: -6.56m
Caption: cof

Image Date: 2016-08-04 22:22:22 (no TZ)
Exposure Time: 0.033 s (1/30)
ISO equiv: 160
GPS Coordinate: 38° 54′ 1.67″ N, 77° 1′ 4.05″ W
GPS Altitude: -9.19m
Caption: sdr

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Watch your ass, OP.

Pleb

Actually, I just realized something. Cuckchan scrubs exif data. Hope you aren't V&'d already OP.

These memes aren't going to post themselves you know. Give up the pleasures of this life and be rewarded with a cute patootie with a rooty tooty in the next one.

kill yourself you degenerate cancerous fucking weeb.

Is it me or that scope is too fucking big for a .556 let alone at 16" barrel?

Take it easy

Probably night vision scope, user.

Where is this at? I need some numbers, me and boys will work on getting the nigger in
to fuck up the building's interior

Piss off D&C this is an imageboard and that shit happens

guaranteed rapelays

If you really wanna do the trick (and have the spare time), get one of those obnoxious telescopic lenses and start taking pics from across the street.

Granted you'd probably be guaranteed chuckle time in Mr. Crazy's Party Van for that (even if it is completely legal).

Initiate Operating 5/9/. Encrupy and rewrite all CTR data and wipe out their backup data centers

455 Mass Ave, Washington DC

You can see straight into their building.
Fucking spy on them you fag

they have to be there for you to ill them OP

I like your chinese grill.

top kek. This shill is scared shitless.

This.
Oh shit oh shit that reminds of that Tom Clancy book, or was it John le Carré.
Imagine they find one day the whole office destroyed with a little note "Holla Forums sends their regards.

Fuck off D&C

I'm so fucking hard right now, they're starting to understand that they woke up Behemoth by fucking with us

OP should just nab a computer and some flash drives and run, or come back with friends and get more shit.

I would recommend a scatalogical ruse

OP is probably already dead.

This

Yeah something which I find always strange are the big scopes some tacticool people put on their Ar-15's. Maybe they don't know the effective range of said rifle or they bought a very cheap scope.

The sleeping goy wakes up.

I just use iron sights

monitoring this thread
so are the feds

Fuck them, they're traitors who are paid for.

You can't do both fam.

If anyone was wondering, HUAWEI is a chinkphone manufacturer.

Yeah me too. But I have a hunting rifle where I use a scope.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

I hope those shills know their masters don't give a shit about them. Look at the "security." Some kind of negro Pajeet hybrid. Hell, I bet he's antifun too.

lmao, stupid faggots.
Did they really thought they could shill without consequences ?

the most obvious caption ever and they still managed to fuck it up

wat.

Can you post the archived thread from halfcuck?

The only place you'd see pedophilia is Holla Forums and the actual child boards.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84175502/#84179139

op is kill?

OP is corrected.

I hope that's real and not just some dude pretending to be a shill for laughs.

They literally do the equivalent of a DDoS on discourse, and call it "speech". Not only this, they are getting paid to do it. It is an attack. The liberal mind is so deluded they expect no consequences and can't figure out why they are being victimized.

poopsenders.com

Here's CTR's FEC filings for the most recent quarter (June) so almost all the employees on this list are still working there.

Go to page 9 and look at itemized receipts:

You will find ALL of CTR's payments including named salaries to employees and payments to law firms, rent, etc.

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf#navpanes=0

Many of these people, for example "Glen Fukushima" have their actual addresses listed :^)

There's also expenditures for Uber, Orbitz, US Airways, etc

You could probably track there guy's travel, and when they're away from homebase and "talk to them" in an alley in Brooklyn or something.

Not worth it, if they get shit they'll move locations. Best to just nab a computer and git.

I miss when shills actually tried hard and not this Amateur hour at the JIDF shit.

OP has posted more here, but nothing has happened yet

Sounds like a fake name you use when visiting a massage parlor.

pull the fire alarm

That takes time and money. It's the best possible outcome. Aside from accounts getting heavily compromised.

So many jewish names its like a Bar Mitzvah invite list.

Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if CTR has been infiltrated already by foreign intelligence workers posing as recent liberal college grads.

Also, interesting expenditure on page 27, over $730 on Hotels.com. So either it's a plane ticket or a fairly big group stayed somewhere for a while. Also these guys are paying 6-700 for flights. If those are domestic they're first class for sure.

(((Cohen))) is the treasurer kek

top kek

It's safe to assume this, but let's pretend.

They have more than enough money. Getting digital dirt on them would be much better than making them waste a few bucks.

shills never try hard. they probably treat their job with the same enthusiasm as a guy on a support hotline for a printer company or some shit

Anyway, here's the address according to cuckchan (works with pictures).

I worked in a literal sweatshop with better ceilings than that.

it would be better to go in with like a fairly large gym bag and steal as many harddrives as you can, especially mail server drives and the like.

praise kek

this

someone swing by the Russian/Chinese Embassy and tell them there's a goldmine of shit in there.

They'll do the break-in and dissemination for us, just for the laughs

Tell BLM that's where they decide how to oppress them. They look White so niggers won't be able to tell the difference.

Because they're not "shills" or whatever the fuck you call them, they're bored trolls who get an easy kick out of saying leftist stuff on Holla Forums to rile you guys up.

Please, someone tell me what this helmet is

It's safe to assume that the Russians and Chinese already have all the information on the DNC, including CTR particulars.

normalcy bias tbh

Hey guys CTR is here lmao

I'm looking through your FEC returns now shill, I hope you don't have your address listed in the form for how they pay you, otherwise you'll be seeing me real soon :^)

They wouldn't rob a multi story office building.

Singles: OP does jackshit
Doubles: he does some prank shit
Triple: he places an improvised ::redacted:: device at the location that blows up and it'll be on all the news tomorrow.

lel, congrats on your first trips

ebay.com/itm/Russian-Altyn-original-helmet-FSB-/322216485616

depotmilitary.com/index.php?id=48

they're expensive but it's level 4 head armor so, essentially, how much is your life worth is the question must ask yourself when buying armor

Too late faggot.

it's hilarious. they can't even comprehend the notion that there are people who regard the integrity of our electoral system, the checks and balances planned by the founding fathers, or the future of our civilization as - GASP! - things actually worth fighting for! Can you even imagine?? FIGHTING! That might imply actually hurting somebody! OMG i'm triggered i literally can't even.

Oh, yes, I am le epic shill here to spout leftist rhetoric inside of an echo-chamber with hugbox-tier moderators, that sure would work.

Now that Holla Forums anons know about the location around the web, I would pay for a defense fund if they go Fed Reserve protest on their asses. Remember standing in silence with guns?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We should post Trump stickers and slogans up all over the place before sending them and any other Soros-backed fuckers over and watch the ruckus those fuckers will cause. Incite a riot.

user…I…

stay buttmad shill

one day you're gonna go home to your empty DC area apartment after a hard day of shilling, and I'm gonna be hiding in your fucking closet with bootleg suppressor on an illegal handgun with the serial number scratched off

I like the way you think, user.

what do you mean 'infiltrated'?
clinton funding base has always been overseas. clinton policy is determined by soros thinktanks (yep he's a foreigner). foreign governments, banks, corporations on the (((donor list))) would just send their employees with instructions that they be hired on to CTR, and they would be.

jesus that'd be terrifying to see.

we have Holla Forums and Holla Forums for that you traitorous cunt.

Ahhh I forgot about DC gun laws. Nevermind guys. Maybe stand outside in baseball uniforms holding bats and a noose :^)

What is going on around here?! Context?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I hope you're behind 7 skeletons user.

PURE GENIUS

I'm really scared right now!

Well, maybe someday. I just spent $1300 on a new 1911. This is gonna have to wait.

INTERESTING FIND IN THE FEC RECORDS LADS

They paid a photographer, Adria Malcolm, 700 bucks. Because this photographer shoots mostly illegal spics for their subject matter I'm betting they bought a print of their's as wall art.

They also paid some website called "Wild Onion Media" like 8 grand. They also listed the Expense as a "travel expense" even though it's a media company…and these are large, recurring 7-8k payments

Also they keep spending money on the company card at Boston area airports so I'm betting there's some CTR activity happening in Boston as well.

Also there's only like 15 names on salary total, it'd be super easy to start trashing these people's cars and shit and throwing bricks through their windows IRL. I'm betting the women especially would stop coming to work after that.

These memes aren't from here.

lol Go back to reddit.

Yeah, they look pretty foreign to me.

Post the oldest WebM you got Schlomo.

Lel, those memes are shit.

Are you Justin Price? Or Benjamin Williams? Or Elizabeth Kim? Or Joseph O'Connel? Or Anthony Baker?

Only so many names on these disclosure forms…won't take long to figure it out

This is what I found. Does anyone know what flywheel's default password is? It doesn't look like they even bothered to change the username.

Thanks Doc

It was in my reaction folder.

EPIC BRO! xD

I'm Boogeyman Shill, look me up.

You really don't belong here. You're making that painfully clear

lol this fuckin pleb

Why do you guys spend so much on plane tickets? Why do you even need to travel? Isn't all your work done online?

Considering how many of these little shits are 20-30 year old socjus faggots that needed a "safe space" in college it could really go either way.

A few days later on MSNBC and CNN

Flywheel appears to be a hosting service for Wordpress. It's a shared web host. I imagine the easiest way in is to try and social engineer the hosting service and pretend your lost your password or something. I'd imagine you could get far socialling with something like

I got a few pepes for you
rate

That's ironic because a lot of Holla Forums posters hate anime.

Shit/10
Delete your account

Oh yeah and I forgot

Resume padding and partying on tax dollars.

Where do these people come from? Can anyone recognize these filenames?

anyone know what that painting is? it's disgusting, but we could send them copies

I wonder why he didn't take pictures of the sixth floor? Isn't that the one?

A bunch of what I saw was their video guy

(checked)
Have some 2hu

wtf is that?

No one cares what you newfags that huff and puff about I still wonder which normalfag shithole you crawled out of, in fact I wonder even more now.

The number/letter combination is too short

Nah, it's just a segment that is vocal, some don't care. Lurk moar.

this guy is so fucking stupid lmao

do you guys have a drive of backed up memes, like to use as props to fit in when you make your shill posts?

If so that's fucking hilarious

Forgot other pic.

Why would a photography page that got $8000 from CTR be using latin anyway?
Can anyone translate this?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.Aenean ipsum enim, commodo in sapien eget, accumsan maximus metus.

that's called lame

Ya know, if CTR is in office right now and sliding this thread with shitposting, shouldn't they be more concerned that someone is scoping their building out and should be doing something rather than trying to shitpost ITT?

Like is their shill job really that important they'd rather still shitpost than maybe abandon ship and go home?

I mean, unless Hillary is promising "suicides" to those in CTR who don't do their job, they should have some sense of self preservation. Jesus christ they are retarded.

Just filter him you faggots. He's trying to derail.

goin postal huh?

All you have to do is put up a craigslist ad saying that they’re giving out free Jordans for votes or something.

Wild Onion and the photo business are different, I just noticed they were both on the same page. They're not actually connected.

Wild Onion Media has a facebook page that's all Hillshill media fluff garbage.

They might actually be the ones making up the headlines

They seem rather consistent but I never seen them before, unless it's part of some dossier.

It makes me wish I was in the area. There are a lot of antics that could be pulled to outright trouble them. Unless they are using the cleaning service provided by the property (probably unlikely) they may have CTR utilize a private one as is the general practice and hire the cheapest one they can find which means a revolving door of random people that they are not aware of and thus can be infiltrated that way for maximum fun.

Or one could outright ruin their toilets. The air conditioner would be too hard to mes with but would be good if it is that fragile/vulnerable. The ceiling is showing meaning that some shit could be messed with.

Just remember we know who you are. We know where you are.

There's also a good chance that they believe whatever they're doing is right or that they're (((globalists))).

pick all of the above

you know we see through your bullshit right faggot? Also, you're gonna get raped :^)

probably some internal meme pile they have to use while shillposting

Okay idiot.

I have to organize my reaction folder somehow you fucking retard.

What do you mean?

Nice image macro dude! Really blew me out of the water. Upvoted

I already have that one.

Diamond edge right there.

Have another.

That was so astoundingly bad it can't even qualify as derailing.

I'm not getting what is going on?!

Look at the names :
d3240
d3167
d3135

They probably have an entire folder and the "d" stands for something.

I made one fucking comment and I triggered you autists, hilarious shit right there. I bet you're reporting me too right?
I can use the stutter too.

considering Hillary's record of having many both friend and foe dying of "natural causes", I'd believe more there's a promise of them taking a quiet vacation to a catfood making factory someplace in china permanently if they don't shitpost enough like their lives are on the line.

If you're the faggot in the building, I seriously think you might wanna stop shitposting.

They just shut the FB page down.
I think we might actually be onto something here. Wild Onion lists "Photography" before that Latin shit.

Also why do you feel the need to keep replying to every single person who replies to you?

Also would you like a closed casket or open casket?

Some user took pics of the faggots shitposting from Hillary HQ and now they're shitting their pants and trying to act like they aren't scared.

Normies aren't standards of morality.
If King Nigger started enforcing mandatory homosexuality counseling on elementary kids, I guaranty even a sizeable portion of conservative christians would comply.

Do you have any more?

Nah.

Why would their office be this visible? I always assumed that it would be in an undisclosed location.

Personally I haven't seen such rampant faggotry in a while so it kind of amazed me.

That's what I was getting at.

Your bike is gone faggot.

Replies factor into the CTR shills' pay, stop replying to him you idiots.

I remember a while back seeing this text when programming, I think it's used to check how fast you type or "your first blog post" something like that, it's some stock crap and doesn't seem to have any value. Translate it if you feel like it.

Wow, undoubtedly a girl. Don't you know user, that allcaps STOP means you stop evil white man! What are you doing, trying to rape her?

Why would WE be scared that we found THEIR address?

I'd wonder if he and the co-worker he has a crush on would like Tyrone or Pedro to go first for either. Sorry, no condoms for them.

This. USE THE FUCKING FILTER

BY REPLYING, YOU ARE GIVING HIM SHEKELS

"lorem ipsum etc" is just standard placeholder text for using in website mockups and typography examples.

Maybe the 4cuck guy should just throw a brick into the building or something to stop (((3858cc)))

I'm noticing he hasn't replied to

They probably went to look (anybody still monitoring?)

delete your account

This. The sad part is, IDs make it easier for them too.

Whoops, forgot to correct that.

This shill knows. They took a /poll/

I don't know how you got that from what I wrote but I'm going to assume that English isn't your first language.

The wall is waiting for you Carlos.

I was just thinking, what if we're getting Dainty'd again?

I really really want this to be real and that some of these faggots shit their pants

I know that "dolor" means pain or grief and that "metus" mean fear. That doesn't really sound like something you would use for a first blog post.

You would be correct. CYKA BLYAT!

Thanks Doc!

Oh I see then.

what's the fucking point of this thread if you weren't going pump them full of holes

Stay cool and enjoy the ride.

Yeah it's something related to it, here check :
I'm not the only one who saw it.

Have some select delicacies from my porn folder.

Maybe I'll get to add pics of you to it someday ;)

Ok I'll translate.

some insolent communist make bad shitpost for shekels and we have the informations to make traitors go bathroom on self

to the shill, I hope you're not this guy from the Wild Onion page.

Because now we have a bunch of your facebook accounts

This is true.

what an absolute faggot

Be careful for people who push the agenda too far right now Holla Forums. A common psy op tactic is to make your enemy look more radical this means that they'll try and push this place to say crazier and crazier things as a way to get this site into legal trouble, and or use this for later propaganda about the extremists they're dealing with.

Yeah, skipping words is no translation. Speak your language correctly and I will figure it out sooner or later.

see

You can get some yourself at: lipsum.com/

It replicates every common letter and gives a typographer or webdesigner a good rendition of what text will look like on screen instead of having to figure out what to type in the hole that text eventually goes in.

For example:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut auctor pharetra sapien et tincidunt. Donec sit amet purus fringilla, faucibus turpis vel, iaculis enim. Vivamus ac eros ac diam convallis rutrum. Curabitur diam nisl, finibus ac neque id, tincidunt varius metus. Aliquam vel sagittis justo.

Post more.

MUH PR

Where have we heard this before

lol is that a guy or a girl on the left

awesome! thx user

its a xir you cis-shitlord

just fucking go to /sfg/ for guro you degenerate

Your kind is what turned GG into a concern trolling clusterfuck. kys fam

I really hope that someone taking those pictures in a fan of Timothy McVeigh.

In this case it doesn't matter because we are a separate entity unto itself. Anyone can distance themselves from us without issue. Te media will just lie anyways if they are trying to push something. In other words,

MUH PR.

anytime

checked

as a side note to making the shill shit himself(xirself?) there's been some nice gets in this thread

That's the generic text you get when you purchase a pre-programmed web front-end, such as a $50 Wordpress theme. All the text is like that to show you where the words should go. Basically somebody bought the website, slapped a site-builder thingy onto it, but hasn't begun to add content. Such is my guess.

Infiltrated by Russian KGB I imagine.

Sure, we're "allies" for the time being, but let's be realistic here it was them who put this plan of cultural marxism into motion and in order to complete this plan it requires them to support the right wing backlash think of all the juicy info in there, not to mention it helps them get a better understanding of the useful idiots they've created.

There can be no doubt to anyone that Russia is playing a huge role in the rise of the Right, maybe to right the wrong they did by planting this ideological timebomb into our people, but probably not.

Anyway that's a discussion for another time, we need to keep tabs on this fledgling little group of faggots that can't into imageboards.

What was Russia's plan even at the time?
They were (are) a barely stable nation, things would only become worse for them if the US fell.

I think they're trying to meme Trump into power with us since he's explicitly said he wants a detente with them

whereas Hilldawg wants to do a little brinksmanship with them and, at the same time, take huge "donations" from them to sell our uranium

No, I mean way back when they first implanted the seeds of Marxism in the West.

Most Web page building templates use that as filler. You're supposed to delete it and put in your own text.

Basically it means they didn't even bother to finish their site before putting it up.

They're commies, user. They're insane, logic doesn't fully register to them. They probably think if the USA becomes weak they can either take it over or make it communist.

So I was completely wrong about the latin. Oh well.

CTR paid WOM to make the videos in this article.
time.com/4125236/hillary-clinton-beijing-speech-video/

I'd archive it, but that doesn't work for embeds

Oh, yeah I see what you're saying

They wanted to weaken the US with identity politics so Communism would seem like a logical alternative to an apparently failing capitalist state

they'd prop up commie movements and once we were weak enough they'd swing on by across the pacific to assume direct control

You're probably right.
Man, Russia has been nothing but a fucking disaster for the past 200 years. I wonder if they'll ever pull themselves out of this cycle of failure like Japan did with the help of two nukes, granted.

You could always just post a mirror of the video.

Well let's not kid ourselves, the Russian war machine was going full n
boar during the cold war, with the U.S. out of the way and every other nation in complete disrepair and shambles from 2 World Wars, they would be poised perfectly to effectively take over the world. We just beat them to the punch, and now? Now I have no clue.

forgot to finish, looks like their video guy Lochman going back home to texas had a bunch of those and hotel rooms.

Honestly, I imagine their shills in this rampup will probably be lower paid types like the plebs getting a couple hundred bucks in the FEC pages

lol

Looks like someone downloaded thousands of images from one place to build a folder. Probably their version of instant oldfag

their facebook page had nothing. It was 4 or 5 hillary links since last fall. That and the website is probably just there to make it look like it's a company and not just the guy they pay. The company adress was his parents house, for fucks sake.

These people are pros!

What the fuck? Is it some kind of halal killing or something? Jesus Christ.

Nigger, that was a fail meme that was abandoned before the fall of the soviet union. Still gets passed around and infects faggot lefties with more "education" than intelligence though.
There is no plan. There is no one at the wheel.

OP got kicked out of the building for being a faggot.

It's fake

it's shopped

If this gets you $8000, I'm in the wrong career.

Oh.

Thanks,

I really wish we would get some more progress with this but I'm kinda thinking the progress has stopped for now on this.

I'm talking of course about their plan of subverting the west and colonizing it as they did in India.

Didya shit on their front door yet?

Someone should tape a Pepe in a MAGA hat on the door.
Just a little message sort of a we know who you are.

this

the smartest guys in the KGB funneled a gorillion dollars into the foreign accounts as a lifeboat and when the USSR failed they punched out

all the while they sent their goons on fools errands like "commie-fy the west"

except they actually fucking did it the FSB madmen

now we have a capitalist authoritarian Russia that wants to work as a piece of the global economic puzzle, and their best customers are getting commie-fy'd

now they're using their massive intelligence machine to try and undo it

Oh that's nice. You could start a riot for sure.

The US's grip on the world has been getting way looser over the past 30 years, though. No matter how much the kikes wish otherwise.
It seems that the next 100 years might be the most important in history. Humanity will either continue being separate nations and continue the way they always have, or join in a massive worldwide superstate. I can see why the Jews want a NWO, though. It's the stuff of Utopian legend, the entire human race united. The problem is that they're not realists, they don't realise that war will always break out and there will always be rebellions; no nation lasts forever.

If you guys want, you might try checking Applied Memetics screencaps to see if they were from the same source, or saved the same way.

Looser, sure, but a python wrapped around your neck will snap it at 60ftlbs of pressure or at 15.

Sometimes you can bypass htacces by post/get changing. Ive had that work. Otherwise, try admin/password or foo/bar. Maybe make a newbie account on the site and see what the default is.

Web exploitation wasn't my thing but I might be able to help.

The folder could be a CTR company asset

The thing is that ripping those retards into shreads isnt really enough and you look a lot more juicy. I said pol will eat, and will eat.

Guy from the future here, yeah, he stopped posting after those 4 posts.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84189975#p84189975

If you fucking look at it, this is the greatest current year since 1939.

Trump winning, EU on the verge of self destructing, Vanquish coming out for PC.

Only happening that I don't want is Serbia getting NATO'd again because they're stirring shit for some reason.

A Hillfire Missile got him

How about instead you suck my dick.

Bump for op to hopefully blow Hillary's shill army to hell Timmy McVeigh style

I hope every single CTR faggot here knows 80% of us aren't joking about killing them and if your rabid psycho bitch wins there's enough of us here with nothing to lose to ensure that her and everyone connected to her ends up dead.

doubles confirms, if she gets elected there will be Civil War in her first term, and in the confusion people like him are gonna go on CTR murder sprees

Whatever happened to old school trolling? Sending pizzas, swatting and faxing them black pages? Maybe posting Craigslist ads for $150 iphones because you need to make rent and putting their number there?

Life is what you make of it :^)

Civil war's inevitable anyways.

yeah I'm sure those pizzas and faxes (PS no one even uses fax machines anymore) will sure scare em into stopping…

it's not 2007 anymore and these aren't Habbo Hotel moderators

the game has changed

You're goddamn right soldier.

Hillary acts like this is a fucking game and people like me aren't one bad day and a trump loss from loading a truck up with fertilizer and ARs and driving to DC

Is anyone else wondering why the threads on Halfchan haven't been deleted?

What's going on?

I dunno, I think faxing them this anonymously would still creep someone out.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

But yeah I don't understand how they don't see this

like they think middle America will just begrudgingly accept having their rights stripped from them if Hilldawg gets elected

their nice little insulated baby boomer households raised them so weak too

Let's fax them creepy shit like this!

Aside from emails, I thought faxing machines for having hard copies would be more mandatory in businesses and shit.

Everyone and their dog has played Skyrim. You can try, but I doubt they will be scared.

If you're going to fax these fuckers you should fax them images of those killed by the cunt. With notes like: Failed Hillary Clinton. Survived by wife and children or whatever.

What about using the shills contact info and using it to spam? Sign them up for gay porn, set appointments with contractors and plumbers and pizza men?

they send digital copies of paperwork and print it out

that way you don't have to scan it, you already have the E-copy for E-filing

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Oh shit forgot to checkem

(check'd)

Cuckchan scrubs nothing. Every single post is retained indefinitely since the FBI takeover of ~2010

[Checked]
so what memes do we fax then? **beyond pure evidence of shillary killing people

Good idea. Someone take one for the team and tell the poor sods at cuckchan to do this.

Now that I can get behind

There anything that could be sent over as well in mostly all black? The "we know" came from operation dank ink

That some Nork propaganda?

DC's gun laws are absolute dildo, worst in the nation, I don't think open carry is even legal, fucking kikes.

Posting this from Correcting CTR #4 thread

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

usually those follow with confirmation emails. If anything, they'd be spammed with "please authorize your account" sort of shit.

They should be scared, they declared war against 4chan. Big mistake. Even in a cucked state, all it takes is a common enemy to temporarily uncuck 4chan and rev up the internet hate machine. CTR is fucked.

Why is a female marine in a combat MOS?

Why is she allowed to carry a gigantic drop bag?

Why is her utility blouse not being worn?

Who let her wear her hair down instead of in a regulation bun?

Why is she wearing what appears to be a non-regulation LBV? did she load with plates?

Where's the crotch plate?

I really hope you don't believe that goy

As usual. When hitting back, they shiver and panic like every liberal trash.

HIT THEM HARD

I hope you realise that doing any of the actually life-ruining shit in link is a surefire way to get arrested.
The police are better at tracking you down through shit you never even thought about than you might realise.

Ya know, throughout history and shit, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason the "missing link" between apes and humans can't be found because kikes have been playing the hiding game for eons.

Distraction?

yup lol

I love Nork paintings, they're hilarious

That pic reminds me, I really need to get an animal mask. You know, for Halloween :^)

Delta tested the sand colored ACU's with the SEAL's before the marines got it in the early 2000s

So I guess she's in some ancillary support unit to JSOC like Grey Fox

woah there devil

"Animal Mask"

Not a fursuit m8, one of these gross looking vinyl masks. It'd be great for spooking shills in empty offices.

Someone please tell me the CTR build got shot up

you messed that up it'd be

DO THIS
DO THIS
DO THIS

lewiscomputerhowto.blogspot.nl/2014/06/how-to-hack-wpawpa2-wi-fi-with-kali.html

Dear Kek I hope this guy knows at least a bit about computers.

Oh god

MEME IT

Interesting, I might have to lurk cuckchan if this gets any better

WRONG IMAGE

Anyone know what was actually on that floor?

until we know otherwise

is the coordinates of ctr hq

my sides cannot handle this

any chance we'll get a group effort beta uprising on these fucks from 4chan?

Did CTR hit /r9k/? If not, maybe we could fake it to provoke them.

Later at the Trump Rally:

"WE HAVE THE BEST FROGS, DONT WE FOLKS?"

Holy shit cuckchan is getting raided so hard, I support this idea wholeheartedly

we are still his "internet people"

I really hope it happen, I hope they stream it if it happens too.
It'd be so comfy watching fur suited up anons shred the ctr build and all the shills with you guys.

It's meaningless. Programmers and designers use it to fill places in websites/apps where text is supposed to go when there's no text to put there.

So the site is empty.

No, I mean that was the wrong floor. Not that they might not be using more, I don't know what's in that building.

Pasta from the 3rd archived thread, I believe

455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg/5Fs0zj.png
(1) The American Independent
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
(2) Franklin Education Form 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com/cgi-bin/char_search.cgi?act=2&sysorgno=29081&orgname=Bonner Group, Inc (Registration Pending)
(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
idealist.org/view/org/dtDH4gCtdcH4/
(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
factdc.org/single-post/2015/05/18/FACT-Files-FEC-Complaint-Against-Correct-The-Record-PAC
(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
citizensforethics.org/content/index
(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson
(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

soon

THE BONER GROUP

You're fucking wrong.

The psyop they use on us now is, in fact, the very one YOU are using on us. Want proof? Fuck you, have proof, and then go kill yourself you faggot kike.

To anons: Save this response. It will be very useful against these retards.

“We can directly track some of this. In broad terms, we challenge their propaganda. We disrupt the recruiting. We show that it’s silly to go down this line. We bring out the moderate voices. We amplify those. And in more detail, we detect and we flag if there is adversary, hostile, corrosive content in some open-source Web forum, [and] we engage with the Web administrators to show that this violates Web site provider policies."

archive.is/ga5f4

archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx

I wonder if the CTR people collect images manually, or if they have a bot that scrapes chanboards. That would explain the numbering.

Gas the Kikes, Race War NOW

The future of CTR

Thank you, user. Saved.

they probably scrape it

for all we know some NSA program saves memes as a script and Hilldawg had the state department get them a few harddrives full of memes

forgive me, I recently immigrated from halfchan

That's alright user, just a lurk a bit and get the feel of how the superior pol does things.
You'll do fine.

Last night someone posted a link to a website which is supposed to spam emails to whatever address you give. I ran it and it claimed to have sent over 400 emails to John Numale, but I have no idea if it worked.

still got that link?

has there been another fucking exodus?

Note: the shill left directly after this post. Gore still works. I need to rebuild a folder and so should all of you.

Personally, I'm still banned, and there are so many fucking shills any of the good content gets derailed so quickly

mailbait.info/

No, I'm in a Discord group with a lot of you guys in it

I was hardcore into halfchan but this is obviously the superior hub

Holla Forums is almost NEVER mentioned on halfchan, it might even be filtered or flagged for mods to delete topics about it

Holy shit you're right
I forgot how disgusting this shit is for normies..

apparently, 8pol will have higher numbers at least for 2 weeks.
No doubt lots of anons will stay

thanks.

Does anyone else having deja vu right now?

To any CTR shills still monitoring this thread. This is your future.

Just wanted you to know!

it is filtered, and you can get banned for bypassing it

kek wills it

I see it mentioned occasionally, but without fail those threads are deleted every time.

Its just objectively superior in almost every aspect

ah, so there's about to be.
the last few were silent most of them already know 8ch exists but don't know how bad their shithole has got
also any mention of here has been filtered, hence when mark renamed Holla Forums to 8E8-C-HAN because of some 4cuck trying to filter-dodge

checked

I've been on image boards since 07 so gore is like nothing to me, but the other day I got reminded how bad it is for normies when someone in my group of friends showed a pic his doc took during a surgery he got and they all totally lost their shit, and it was just a tiny incision with a little subcutaneous fat showing, not like his chest was open

Kek wills it

Why else would it be the first to go in the nu-4chan era? No gore, no sage, no way to stop cancer.

And lurk at least a month before posting here, you reek of cuckchan newfaggotry.

It might sound absurd, but I'm glad Im desensitized to that shit

yeah no thanks.

Glorious.

it's absurd amount of time, just pick up on thing on the go.
it's easy.

I've been here for two years and I'm still new, lurk a bit.

Did he Poo?

Goddamn cancer is getting cocky. One month is extremely liberal, one year was the old standard. Fuck off.

Blue did almost nothing wrong.

I don't know, there are some things that would be distracting like the guy with candybars as a bombvest, and there are some that would probably be pretty fucking scary

I had read that first article before, and never made the connection to leftism 101

my eyes have always skimmed right over almost all forms of gore, so I never really notice. There's an old book about brainwashed killers and hitmen, supposedly they clockwork orange'd them with increasingly worse gore, but I don't know if it's all bullshit or not.

But if so, think of what we've done to ourselves.

What's that first pic from again? I only ever saw part of it. I'm old, but not quite that old.

CIA Nigger confirmed

very true….I lurked old/pol like crazy and never said a word until about a month before the first exodus
still in learning mode….there is so much information to consume

Could be. Then again,

what medical procedure is even being done? Is it like MKULTRA dentistry?

It's a kike drilling random holes into kids' teeth for fun and profit.

I genuinely believe that if another 9/11 happening or bigger happens and a bunch "random" murders happen in the confusion, a bunch of them will be traceable back to 4chan users settling scores with things like CTR

Fritz the Cat, fairly degenerate film with good imagery and provides a decent insight into the mind of sexual revolution era hippies.
also shows that commies are no good and just want to ruin and degrade shit, 6:40 in embed related

It was filtered like two years ago because of GamerGate.

NEVER TRUST DENTISTS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE NAMED "STEIN"

Kek is a seriously hardcore god.

I forgot not all gods are warm and cozy like the modern mainstream christian god. The gods of old were brutal. Kek is a brutal god.

No shit, he's the fucking God of darkness.

He is the darkness before the dawn. One who ushers in the light.

I want to believe

Our god is a brutal god
He reigns with Trump above
With quads, trips, and dubs,
Our god is a brutal god!

One time a kike dentist tried that on me, but then I turned his own x-ray on him like a death-ray and exploded his head.

:alternate ending to my story:

Sure is agent provocateur ITT.

We ain't inciting shit. Just hanging out and enjoying the show.

That second picture is Terry Davis, right? The crazy LoseThos/TempleOS guy?

He's genuinely mentally ill. But I think in his madness, he may have inadvertently become one of the first worshipers of Kek. If you can tolerate reading his stuff, look into his PRNG worship.

For more lulz: luggagefree.com/tell-a-friend/

The name field does not check for length. Sends to multiple people at once.

Howard S. Schneider: World's Worst Dentist

Never been to a dentist. My teeth are fine tbh.

Throughout the hundred thousand years of human development, humans were always intimately familiar with injury and death. Hunting and butchering their own meals. Fighting wars hand-to-hand, cutting other people to shreds. Terrible injuries and no hospitals to go to.

It is only very recently in the history of humanity that people have become so sensitive to death and gore. Being desensitized is the natural state of being; the normies are all in a state of arrested development.

That webm requires Yakety Sax

So how hot are their twinks, and how big are their bathrooms?

The thing that is really amazing is how flimsy people are. We just fall apart like glass.

I still have no idea what hits those people near the green barricade things as that dude ackbars.

It probably was a piece of the crane

a crane

We have international and interstate students stay with us a couple of times a year on our acreage.
The pure terror in their eyes when they see you knock the top off a chicken and hang it from the clothes line or come back from a hunting stroll with a few bunnies for stewing over your shoulder.
They have absolutely no idea what is involved in, nor where their food actually comes from.

it's kind of sad really

yes a crane, just jewgle mecca crane.

Well that proves who was the cause of that. This is what happens when you mess with internet people.

Baal's wrath

They don't like aggressive counter narrative tactics or direct attack tactics. I've had some shills comment how spamming their retarded ass threads is bad and "immature". Those fuckers want to be seen as legitimate people with actual opinions in our "community". They can't actively and aggressively spam our own good threads, because mods know whats up (sometimes) and will take them
Other classics include "just filter the thread if you don't like it :^)", demoralization, degradation and endless discussions in loops so that a more or less useful topics or the ones discussed endlessly get talked about again (which is our personalized flavor of bread and circuses).

I would advise everyone that that particular area is home to many different law enforcement agencies. The FBI has a major office just a few blocks away, and DC police are very active in the area, with a substation just a little bit north. So if you plan on throwing shit to break windows or vandalizing, you better have a solid escape plan.

rolling for petrol bomb

Or bomb threat and catch em on the way out.

That painting isn't communist at all.

Why does the Jew cry out as he strikes you?

I put the translation into google. gets weird quick from here.

when you put it in as is:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet , consectetur adipiscing elit.Aenean ipsum enim, commodo in sapien eget , accumsan the greatest fear

not much, but ends in "greatest fear"

so I change around the commas and shit:

remove the last comma and the end reads
"layered biggest fears"

after tweaking some more:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
enhanced monitoring procedures. For Aeneas
advantage in dolor
layer biggest fears.

Based Baal

ok heres a funny like talking about that latin, and googles odd covered up of what it means

k-international.com/blog/what-does-lorem-ipsum-mean/

if you google the phrase lots of strange companies start showing up

Cultural Marxism is a Jewish ideology, which used the Soviet states as a host. Do not blame the Russians for the Jews behaviour.

English.

Mate, you can't translate it. It's not Latin, it's just nonsense that's meant to look like Latin. They chopped up latin and made it gibberish.

yeah some more research looks like its industry standard scince 1500 for "text here, text here"

learned something cool today.

Lorem Ipsum

AUTISM ON DISPLAY

it is generic filler text you douchewad
setup almost any cms based website and its full of this filler.
There are sites where you can generate pages of this shit as filler to test formatting

I can't believe I am having to point this out here, this place gets newer and newer by the day

one last thing Ill say about that text though, the end part is different and unique to ONLY wild onion it seems so far.

I dont know what that means yet.

They can't convince Holla Forums with their petty "logic", so they choose another route. Shitposting to the max.

lol yeah you watched me solve that one on my own.

but hey learned something today,

but, looking at it, if there website is using a latin filler for text, and their facebook page has just a stock photo on it, and there website, while linked requires a login just to view, wtf is that site for?

there neting a lot of cash from our target company here.

First guess is as proxy to funnel off money to shadier business. Less obvious like Hilldog getting 500k for 3 speeches. Make a project that includes making a website and running a company that is "very ineffective". Since both the client and contractor are both "in", there is no real trace to where the money could have possibly gone and those funding this shit have a chance to excuse themselves as financing a few "failed" business ventures.

Wild onion media

Wild Onion Media LLC is a small, new organization in the communication service companies industry located in San Marcos, TX. It opened its doors in 2015 and now has an estimated $20,748 in yearly revenue and approximately 1 employee.

(512) 392-0454
Address:
217 Camaro Way
San Marcos, Texas 78666-3035
United States

off this website:

listings.findthecompany.com/l/474505350/Wild-Onion-Media-Llc-in-San-Marcos-TX

company has only been in operation for ONE year…

their facebook page has 205 likes, none from this week, and two people "talking" about it.

anyway to view these people?

op.. where is this?

like address?

We need to organize an irl raid. we need 10 guys to show up, each bring 2 bags of cement, 50 bricks and 2 gallons of water.

If we are organized we could have a wall built in front of that door in 20 minutes.

sorry my mistake. the facebook page, 205 likes are from THIS WEEK. zero from before 7/30

we need to see the building. it has only "one" employee

This guy is probably down the right line.

My guess would be that its either a lefty cuntrag that started up this 'company' to contract out to hilldawg pac type shit and has just bought the namespace and done little more than do the initial setup of the CMS

Or it has been used as a writeoff as a 'project' with however many hours they want to labor out to it etc, see; funnelling funds, i still think the first more likely from whats presented

here are theo only people who liked content on wild onion facebook

facebook.com/bridget.hauser?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Bridget Hauser

facebook.com/ashleyrdtx?fref=ufi&rc=p
Ashley Colpaart

facebook.com/connortshaw?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Connor Thomas

facebook.com/sam.mccabe123?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Sam McCabe

facebook.com/mattlochman?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Match Lock

they are all connected. look at employment records.

Connor Thomas works at correct the record

OK user, I'll come for a trip down this rabbit hole with you if you want.
I have a few hours spare and the oxy is starting to kick in so im in a digging mood.

Here is the business address for wild onion

Incestuous relationships are a key part of their platform.

going to work but did all of this this morning. give me a hand with those fb profiles. that is a good direction to see where the spider web goes

Looks like we've found our man.

hackers on opioids

doxers*
I'm no hacker, just a nosy cunt

Domain WhoIs
Raw WHOIS Record

Domain Name: WILDONIONMEDIA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1951123057_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bluehost.com
Registrar URL: bluehost.com/
Updated Date: 2016-08-04T19:31:31Z
Creation Date: 2015-08-04T19:04:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-08-04T19:04:30Z
Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1 801 765 9400
Reseller: BlueHost.Com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: DOMAIN PRIVACY SERVICE FBO REGISTRANT
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 560 E TIMPANOGOS PKWY
Registrant City: OREM
Registrant State/Province: UTAH
Registrant Postal Code: 84097
Registrant Country: UNITED STATES
Registrant Phone: +1.8017659400
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: DOMAIN PRIVACY SERVICE FBO REGISTRANT
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 560 E TIMPANOGOS PKWY
Admin City: OREM
Admin State/Province: UTAH
Admin Postal Code: 84097
Admin Country: UNITED STATES
Admin Phone: +1.8017659400
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: DOMAIN PRIVACY SERVICE FBO REGISTRANT
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 560 E TIMPANOGOS PKWY
Tech City: OREM
Tech State/Province: UTAH
Tech Postal Code: 84097
Tech Country: UNITED STATES
Tech Phone: +1.8017659400
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-08-04T19:31:31Z
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit
icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en

You're not going to really get anywhere with this, their info is private and frankly I am not surprised.

Wouldn't say I'm a normie; I shrug at more examples of gore out there–with the exception being innocent whites being raped and slaughtered by enemy tribes.

Admittedly though, when you fuckers start posting webms of that bitch in high heals trampling dogs and torturing them every which way she can, it makes me fly into a fucking rage.

Being protective of white women and dogs are both healthy traits for a white man.

Can anyone get facebook.com/wildonionmedia/ to load?
I'm not keen on trying on my other machine that is off vpn with me trying to fuck with their site on the other

really? you don't say?

care to contribute or just going to continue making obvious statements?

You got Trump, you got the lefties unsuccessfully rigging the Austrian election, you got Pauline in the Senate, you got Liru, You got Gawker Killing its self, you got Hillary having a heart attack at the debates, you got EDF 4.1 on PC, you got Brexit, you got Vanquish and you have a Terrorist attack every week in Summer
THE FOREVER EVER OF 2016

Year of the Fire Monkey.

Seems we are looking at the Lochman family.

Phone lookup for the number shows 2 recent historical entries, one at what appears to be an old address (1303 Columbia) and another at the Carmaro address.
One listed under Nicholas Lochman, the other under a Michael J Lochman.

Ironic that those people are covering up Hillary's injustices

mfw banned there

Take some videos, OP, let's laugh harder.

And why are they than drawn like little girls. Everytime you weebs get called out on your pedo-drawings you're like.

You faggots ruin every board with your shit. Be it Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /k/, Holla Forums or Holla Forums. But don't you dare posting a not drawn picture on your shitty board, you immediately cry "mods mods sage report shill".
Your like the furries that dress in their fursuits and pose with their airsoft weapons and post the picture on /k/ and compalin "but we are /k/ommando too" when told to fuck off.

You guys are fucking pedophiles and everyone can tell by the fucking shit you post that totally lools like little girls.

Nice straw-grasping.

What movie is that from?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

CHECKEM!

KEK WILLS IT!

UNEARTH THE CATACOMBS AND LET THE SCREAMS OF THE DEAD REMIND THEM!

m8, your second image is pedoshit, sure, but none of what posted is. We've got smug anime grill, titties, titties, smug grill, and gungrill.

step it up, schlomo

MANY LIBSHITS! NOW HANDLE IT!

Now, now user. Don't scare the shills away just like that!

Really makes you think

Hillary breaks federal record keeping and espionage laws, sends weapons to ISIS and kills whistleblowers with absolute impunity. Yet here we sit with all available information on people who commit treason against their people and we do nothing.

Trump often speaks of how weak and pathetic we must appear to our enemies in Iran and elsewhere but how fucking weak and goddamned pathetic must we not look in the eyes of HFA/CTR?

THANKS CRANE

Off topic, but what does that signature say?
That painting is A R T.

We are doing something, this just hasn't escalated yet.

Now is not the time for the closing of Escalators. That comes later.

lel no

Is this you?

cherish your pearly whites user, you don't know what you got until its gone.

Russia likes to play the long game I've heard. See this is why we need to be isolationist. Fuck the rest of the world, when you're the best everyone is always going to be trying to dethrone you. Simple as that. Only our leaders have now seem to have taken their various sides over ours. That's why they say isolationist like its a dirty word or something.

Russia (or USSR) certainly did have a hand in this leftist shit. Yuri warned us…just because it didn't happen as fast as maybe McCarthy thought it would, doesn't mean it wasn't a plan. Communism ruins everything. Keep it off this fucking continent. Let it kill the retards of the old world.

Are these offices with a kilometre of any vacant hilltops, accessible rooftops, etc?

Asking for a friend.

This.

Fug.

You'll be in my thoughts when I consume hard to chew food, user

kekspeed

looks like a ghost.

check 455 Mass Ave, Washington DC and just look on satellite view of surround buildings

I think there's a parking garage nearby if you wanna SHOOT some PHOTOS with your HIGH POWERED lens(hi fbi)

I think they're in suite 660 at that address.

Much appreciated.

Burst mode for best results.(hi fbi)

Fucking kek. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Holla Forums's got more games than Milton fuckin Bradley, son.

Yo mods has this board had an influx of weird IPs ever since the doxxing?

OP, please draw a rectangle around the exact offices if possible.

Think about it. You will immediately assume godly status. Your insignificant life will be lift behind for that of a warrior for your volk. Your name and likeness will be immortalised in the annals of internet history for time immemorial. You are literally doing The Fuhrers work.

God speed

Reminder for anyone who doesn't know,

Really makes you think

is a phrase frequently used by the spammers who posted all the interracial porn.

If anyone has the image, you would be doing the newfags a favor

Mods confirmed for spooks.

They're scared alright

BLOW UP THEIR OFFICE
GO ON A KILLING SPREE
BLOW UP THEIR OFFICE
GO ON A KILLING SPREE
BLOW UP THEIR OFFICE
GO ON A KILLING SPREE
BLOW UP THEIR OFFICE
GO ON A KILLING SPREE
BLOW UP THEIR OFFICE
GO ON A KILLING SPREE
BLOW UP THEIR OFFICE
GO ON A KILLING SPREE

that's his parents house

kek wills it

No doubt someone will go on a rampage there.

why are you using a picture of a kike

Kek is a vicious God.

But Holla Forums is a board of peace! :^)

The airbaloon animal is a reference from simpsons. Lisa and Bart are chasing a pink baloon Maggie loses and the baloon ends up in a room where people planing to have a gay president somehwere in the future.

A Gay President in 2084
"Pygmoelian" Episode No. 242

With a reference to the "Log Cabin Republicans".

Kek wants us to enlighten the dark waters?!

I don't think he's a jew, and the gist is that he said or is rumored to have said something about the rampant pedophilia in hollywood.

They want violence they can point to, not 'cyberbullying' that makes them look impotent.

Shooting up a building is retarded. And remember mister FBI, your names and numbers and silly job titles got released not too long ago.

I think someone said send a picture of Mohammed getting fucked by a pig then telling those Muslims to meet you at the CTR address where you work because they ain't shit and won't do shit because FUCK MUSLIMS!

wew lads, it's been a long time

his name is Elijah u faggot.

People underestimate short scopes because every faggot wants to be the sniper from all the movies. Same type of faggots who close their other eye every time.

Well now you put it like that, it's not that bad of a year after all.

Noone here is that retarded shill, we're not going to just hand Clinton the election with a failed assassination attempt like that.

Are you shill or from halfchan?

I wear contacts for the peripheral vision improvement and use irons mostly, but low powered scopes are great.

I'm one of those fags who has to close his other eye though.

What ever happened to the pedophile ring he was talking about? Did anything come of that? I can't see anything that looks official.

I, too, am fond of the "That dude just called you a faggot!" approach.

Burn After Reading, IIRC, w/ Clooney.

Save your shekels and get implants with the titanium screws (prevents bone loss like is common with dentures).

Inspectors General, the FBI, Congress, or whomever else is responsible for prosecuting these crimes are compromised. It takes surprisingly few people (communists) to completely screw up accountability.

The 535 people in Congress do not get enough pressure or scrutiny, imo.

I'd say maybe get a grand jury going, but it's a gamble considering the courts and their past 'lack of standing' dismissals. Maybe if the right jury and judges were involved.

States should just ignore the out of control federal government programs and take the funding hits (or not, if Trump wins and cleans house).

Lorem ipsum means nothing. It's just placeholder text.
t. web dev student

NOTHING CAN PROTECT YOU ANYMORE SHILLS
YOU DESERVE BRUTAL DEATHS BECAUSE THAT IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR A TRAITOR

You assume they are using the standard 55grn bullets. There are 77grn ballistic tipped 5.56 bullets that are totally fine up to 1000 yards. I have a big 12x scope on my ar15 because I shoot things 1000 yards away.

No user
Just as there is no sympathy for a traitor, there is no brutality.
There is only rope.
A stiff, emotionless rope, reminiscent of the simplicity and absentmindedness of discarding refuse.

Calling for violence and especially bombs is the mark of a provocateur.

And we all know that violence right now from 'internet nazis' would help hillary

If you want violence, go do it yourself, fbi, we aren't your patsies

Kike loli gets fake name after the Bible. How the fuck am I on pol having to point this out?

what? Elijah Wood is a loli?

He's a kike because he got a biblical name?

Who trained you?

Not technically true.
Women and children didn't usually hunt go to war, in fact war wasn't even that common back then because of how few people there were.
There's probably a reason we're born like this, and to a degree no matter how much video gore you see, the actual thing always affects you.

He was a loli he even admits it you fuck stain.

He is a kike because he is a hollywood fuck boy that was passed around (willingly) then ruins good names.

Are you retarded?
Learn the difference between a loli, a lolicon and a plain fucking pedophile you dumb nigger

You don't just become Jewish because you got fucked a lot.

He was a child prostitute that was rewarded with fame. I forgot how many fuckin degenerates post here so i forgot i had to clarify "former-loli" instead of current loli you fucking dumbass. Gas yourself

Then he would be a shota you fucking lobotomite, stop trying to blend in you ebaumsworld reject

Please Holla Forums quit it with your Ebonics. We are not niggers, we are not wiggers. We do not use Ebonics.

I know you are trying to be funny but you should really kill yourself

Someone's mad they have been found out

BUSTED

i thought the real hebrews weren't like modern day kikes because modern day kikes stole everything about them. Isn't that what has been concluded before here? Some even think nig nogs were original jews. Das rite

ctr is constantly shilling the same stale memes from the morning, plus now melania is an illegal alien it seems

we need to send the a message they cannot ignore. not fucking kill them, but something that will make the news and won't hurt anybody, vandalism at worst. The news will make it to cuckchan pol and then we can watch the shills tumble around trying to slide tha too, only giving their address more attention

any brave washington user out there? all it takes is something that will make the news, anything at all that we can make a thread about without it being "dox"

wider field of vision

How close do you think we are to civil war? I have only a revolver and .410 shotgun, but I've been trying to get into guns lately. I saw some nice DMRs at a pawn shop, might get one next year.

Care to post that source?

About your pic, do you have a link to that DMT image generator, I think that's what that is, that was made to make that?

those are cuck moves and don't work today. they'll say to themselves "hahaha silly internet 4chan hackers"

this.

we need to show them that the path they're pushing for ends with them on a rope. we need to show them that we're ready to kill when the time comes.

PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES

That's more what 99% of Eurocucks have.

CTR paid shills details :)

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

275 page document showing the name and address of EVERY person and company they've paid money to.

Which, in this case, would be you.

Wrong.

What anime is this?

Boco no pico

Are you for real?

Legend of Galactic Heroes. Political/philosophy sci-fi anime.

Thanks, if you like philosophical stuff, try Ergo Proxy.

I watched this. Meah tier anime.

I would avoid it. It's not very good. Nice art though.

BLASPHEMER.

Did user deliver?

I love it, I like things that are dystopia and philosophical. I'm almost finished with it.

Watched Serial Experiment Lain yet?

Sorry, story to short and unbelievable.

Realy getting sad about bandits die

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to finish that neither.

Lain is more cyberpunk than anything else, I wouldn't call it dystopia, since dystopia is just about a shitty future.

I also liked Ergo because the characters show real emotion and are understandable. It also discusses Gnosticism and the flaws in people.

You should watch Texhnolyze if you haven't already, made by the same guys that made Lain and is incredibly dark and dystopian

That dude looks ridiculously similar to me if I put on 20kg.
Genuinely bothered me to look at.

Fix it please, I want it that way.

freedom from tyranny is not a stupid prize you fucking faggot. watch out dotr motherfucker.

Dark is my favorite type, so I'll probably watch it

I can confirm, Texhnolyze is fucking based, very deep and redpilled too.

Looks like the crane wanted revenge for Israel and Mudslimes attacking the towers

But sad, it got closer towards existentialism towards the end.

True, but it still serves as a good warning to stop the Jew World Order and Communism before it's too late.

We do need a final solution to the Jewish problem, yes.

I'm saving up the shekels now

I need to lay off of Fallout for a bit.

Good ol' hammer and sickle.

Remember, what the jew accuses you of he is usually himself.

We should follow up with this shit.

k, thnx m8

Fuck off
Personal army request: DENIED

You are a special kind of fucking idiot and have clearly never been outside of a city for any length of time.

Things that could kill you HORRIBLY prior to the 20th century:

Toothaches (infection => gangrene => death)
Puncture wounds (tetanus and/or infection)
Burns (infection)
Cuts and scrapes (infection)
Horses (infection)
Food poisoning (no IV fluids)
About 100 common infectious diseases
Crushing (cutting trees with an axe or having a horse fall on you can really fuck you up)
Blood poisoning from any of the above

This isn't even close to a comprehensive list, this is just the crap I can come up with in a minute or so.

And you know what? Kids started working around 6 years old back then–first playing gofer (fetching water, collecting eggs, etc.) and then doing harder work as they got strong enough. They saw a lot of death. Most people had multiple siblings die, and got to watch it up close. None of this pussy "send them to the hospital and hope" bullshit–you were right there watching mama sponge water onto your brother while his arm slowly rots off or he suffocates from diphtheria.

So take your cock huffing, apron string clutching, limp wristed, pasty, ugly, fat, worthless mama's boy ass back to somewhere that will tolerate your ignorant bullshit.

Take a close look at first pic.

Bump

WEEEEEEW

Feels good man, Gunna be a little cheap on the lowers, splurge on the uppers, and at some point upgrade the FGC in both of them with some 200 dollar drop ins.

While the odds of shillery getting into the white house are slim, I'd rather not take my chances. I think what triggered it (no pun intended) was reading through Commiefornia and Oregon's cucked gun laws, I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was THAT bad.

PARKINSON'S DISEASE
PANTSUIT DIARRHEA