Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/riccigrams/
twitter.com/ChristinaRicci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's up with her?

You mean the actress or the character?

Both.

You fool

Only Carolyn Jones can be the top tier Addams Family wife. It was a goddamn crime that Burton got that grotesque manface Anjelica Huston to play Morticia when this is what the original looked like.

So gorgeous

I want to cum inside Morticia and listen to her womb as all my sperm are slaughtered by demonic vagina guardians

This now a Morticia thread. Reeeechi and all other pretenders must be removed.

Sonnenfeld, you pleb.

Look at their foreheads, like mother and daugther

You're quite right. I just tried to wipe my mind of that movie when I saw it as a child.

My main point still stands. Houston is garbage and Jones even did the Wednesday look better.

i bet she hates trump

instagram.com/riccigrams/
twitter.com/ChristinaRicci

maybe she doesnt

Oh my God, thank you! I've seen so many people post on online about how good looking Huston was as Morticia and I had no idea why. She looks like she'd fit right in at a pantomime. Carolyn Jones on the other hand is class A qt and her Morticia is contender for best wife on television. You just knew when watching the show that she and Gomez were fucking every chance they got.

Would definitely marry…though I still love me some young Ricci.

Ophelia was hotter

Who?

don't we all

Was meant to be Morticia's "polar opposite" cousin. I prefer the Morticia look.

IT'S NOT FAIR

this show has something for everyone, even those who fetishize extreme hirsutism

I would bury my tombstone so deep in her crypt. Unf.

>>>Holla Forums

Wasn't he v&?

No, Roblox took out a DMCA or something against him.

nudes?

no stop, it hurts

If I post pictures of her in the swimsuit, will I get b&?

MODS

context on that last one?

Black Snake Moan

Adams family was a cheap copy of the munsters. Lily is the best.

DO it.

The first episode of the Addams Family aired 6 days before the Munsters in September of '64. Cartoonist Charles Addams started drawing the Addams Family characters back in 1938. Munsters was the ripoff.

Lily, while fairly cute, is garbage next to Jones' Morticia. Marilyn is the best Munster

I know that feel, op.

not with that attitude

you gotta get out there and be the best you that you can be